Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by zarco
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

AD674A6A-4DFA-45CC-B678-09AF90E53EB1 (resized).jpeg
    BDB755CC-3FC0-4DBC-B29F-CD9E0F956502 (resized).jpeg

This topic is closed.

#1 2 years ago

In Australia we are going through the Omicrom phase of covid and as b4 people have stripped shelves again of any type of toilet tissue , meat ,canned foods , are we the stupidest fools in the world or is this stock pileing of toilet paper repeated throughout the world and are we all idiots

#2 2 years ago

This will be locked, all covid talk should be kept in the covid containment thread pinned on the main page.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-coronavirus-containment-thread
    Sorry for your TP struggles!

#4 2 years ago

Idiots are everywhere. This situation causes panic buying from everyone else. It really sucks. We had to become very creative to avoid this by buying tp in unusual places. Tp supplies are always very tight even in normal conditions and there is no real money in it.

#5 2 years ago

Speaking of locks, how many times have folks been in and out of lockdown over there?
    Good luck with the tp hunt. Incredible

#6 2 years ago

this isn't so much about Covid, as it is wiping our asses. Can't we just keep it open, see where it goes?!

#7 2 years ago
    Quoted from bigehrl:

this isn't so much about Covid, as it is wiping our asses. Can't we just keep it open, see where it goes?!

Our asses or the thread?

#8 2 years ago
    Quoted from jp1985:

Our asses or the thread?

OMG you just gave me the best laugh I've had all day! I pitched that one right over the plate, didn't I? Thank you for that.

#9 2 years ago
    Quoted from john17a:

is this stock pileing of toilet paper repeated throughout the world and are we all idiots

You’d think peoples piles from last time would still be plentiful. Then again if they are buying food at the same rate….

#10 2 years ago

Use your imagination, there are other things you can use to wipe your ass!

#11 2 years ago

Old phone books make great toilet paper.

#12 2 years ago

Isn't diarrhea a symptom of Covid? IBTL!

#13 2 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Old phone books make great toilet paper.

Spare a square?

BDB755CC-3FC0-4DBC-B29F-CD9E0F956502 (resized).jpegBDB755CC-3FC0-4DBC-B29F-CD9E0F956502 (resized).jpeg
    #14 2 years ago
    AD674A6A-4DFA-45CC-B678-09AF90E53EB1 (resized).jpegAD674A6A-4DFA-45CC-B678-09AF90E53EB1 (resized).jpeg
    #15 2 years ago

Wow when was the last time you saw a phone book?

#16 2 years ago

If there could be one great good to come out of this pandemic, may it be the masses learning about the glory of bidets

#17 2 years ago

Australia has lost its god dammed mind over COVID

#18 2 years ago

Bidet is the way.

#19 2 years ago

In before the wipe.

#20 2 years ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

In before the wipe.

That’s gold.

#21 2 years ago

Covid Toilet Paper pin. Great idea. You collect more rolls than your competitor. Shoot through the roll - more rolls/points! Get Covid, less points avoid those outhouse lanes. Flippers shaped like toilet handles. Come on Aussies, get your game up and make this happen.

#22 2 years ago

I love these threads it brings out the creative humor in all of us

#23 2 years ago
    Quoted from Seamlesswall:

Covid Toilet Paper pin. Great idea. You collect more rolls than your competitor. Shoot through the roll - more rolls/points! Get Covid, less points avoid those outhouse lanes. Flippers shaped like toilet handles. Come on Aussies, get your game up and make this happen.

https://www.faroutawards.com/toilet-paper-trophy/

#24 2 years ago

Didnt you hear? Why work when you can flip and scalp

#25 2 years ago

No raids that I've seen of staples (toilet paper???) in northern California
    that I've seen. However our county (Sonoma) is in lock down mode again!
    Business are freaking out.
    Steve

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/covid-and-toilet-paper?hl=damen and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.