(Topic ID: 263287)

COVID-19 Members Club, Come in but keep your distance!

By okayestpinballer

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,313 posts
  • 224 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Daditude
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8A6145D1-AD21-472F-ABC2-1CDDD8A01C62 (resized).jpeg
flu2 (resized).JPG
flu1 (resized).JPG
755qpRM (resized).png
gen_x_memes_5 (resized).png
gen-x-millennials (resized).png
0D6E4FDD-A256-47B9-9BD1-C9256FA8A2A6.gif
Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 5.51.26 PM (resized).png
image001_583251153435365 (resized).png
5be9412ba6d6a3b6e74fde95da206f403434b2e312118dc657a72efd40641174 (resized).jpg
957BCA7B-108A-4FAD-A5A6-AFA90D051F90 (resized).jpeg
AB0B25A7-49CF-41CE-B200-8CC45E6927E8 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
7EDDF865-6E2F-4163-AF7F-5036978F985B (resized).jpeg
IMG_0161 (resized).PNG
DSCN6702 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silverballsleuth.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#476 4 years ago

Travel and cargo shipments from Europe halted after Trump’s decision.

The virus is already here *now.*

#494 4 years ago

The NBA suspending the season is unbelievable. This is real now folks. Brace for impact.

#516 4 years ago

4 million test kits are supposedly on their way to the US. Let that serve as a warning to what’s about to come.

#519 4 years ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

NBA shut down any bets who's next?? Serious enough yet??

I anticipate by Monday, there will be more things cancelled or postponed than not.

#520 4 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

So is the "Just wash your hands and don't touch your face" advice the equivalent of "duck and cover" to survive a nuclear bomb?

Seeming that way after each day that passes.

#777 4 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

should we run short of hospital beds, what about using the school facilities of temporarily closed schools [rooms, auditoriums, playfields] to deal with the overflow? multiple locations which would be in close proximity.
looking ahead. if and when several million test kits arrive in the US and a large number of people are tested, im not going to be surprised if the panic level elevates simply because the official number of cases will increase dramatically from where it has been, due to previously limited testing.
after reading the stories of recent illnesses where posters believe the may have had C19 weeks or months ago, it is possible that this virus may have been passed around for some time now. when large numbers are tested, the percentage of positives could turn out to be higher than otherwise expected.

Expect it to be insanely high. It’s worse here than anywhere in the world.

Yes, California already is preparing to take over hotels if need be. They will need them.

You will see National Guard tents all over the country.

#965 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Agreed. Dealt with hundreds of 401k/IRA customers this past week. If I was ever told to tell them to keep their money invested I would immediately quit my job and notify the press. 99% of us want what's best for our customers.

Had no idea you were in finance Ron. Glad you’re doing the right thing.

#986 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

This is apparently happening all throughout Italy and Sicily.
You gotta love Italians.

We are living in the end of days. This gives me chills.

#996 4 years ago

Bill Gates leaves board at Berkshire Hathaway and Microsoft yesterday? Tech nerds...cough...friends - was this an expected move?

#1000 4 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

What, is this one of your end of days signs?
This article tells you what he is up to.
https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/bill-gates-steps-down-from-microsofts-board-of-directors/

That combined with a lot of other high up execs bailing over the last month, yeah.

#1005 4 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

I believe you are reaching here and don’t think there is any conspiracy.

No, there is no conspiracy. I think this a telltale sign that the economy is going to be worse than 08.

#1247 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yeah I’m embarrassed that Ohio and Illinois are moving faster than NYC.

de Blasio closed schools today, which seems like the right move.

Really like the approach of Ohio on this whole thing.

Charlie Baker, MA Gov., he upped the ante today. Banned all gatherings over 25 people of pretty much every variety.

#1271 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

One more Meme before turning in and then back to the workforce tomorrow to bring you you’re life saving TP and groceries.
[quoted image]

Be safe! Thank you!

#1332 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Presidential press conference at 3:30 again today in an effort to boost the market at the last minute. We may see some Stafford act action.

Hoping against a full fledged quarantine. Maybe a curfew or something.

#2042 4 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

200 Hospital staff out of 1200 quarantined at Baystate Hospital in Massachusetts. This shit is bad.

Yes. Very close to me. I’ve been home since Thursday and now will stay home indefinitely.

#2312 4 years ago
Quoted from BigT:

This isn’t going resonate very well, but here I go. My base is 42k, I make almost the same amount with commission. This week my orders reduced by 90%. I will not be eligible, but my income will be reduced ny 50%.

I was commission only when I was in outside sales. If that was my case now - I would have $0 coming in. I’m sorry brother.

I’m now unemployed entirely due to COVID.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silverballsleuth.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/covid-19-members-club-come-in-but-keep-your-distance?tu=silverballsleuth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.