(Topic ID: 263287)

COVID-19 Members Club, Come in but keep your distance!

By okayestpinballer

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,313 posts
  • 224 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Daditude
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8A6145D1-AD21-472F-ABC2-1CDDD8A01C62 (resized).jpeg
flu2 (resized).JPG
flu1 (resized).JPG
755qpRM (resized).png
gen_x_memes_5 (resized).png
gen-x-millennials (resized).png
0D6E4FDD-A256-47B9-9BD1-C9256FA8A2A6.gif
Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 5.51.26 PM (resized).png
image001_583251153435365 (resized).png
5be9412ba6d6a3b6e74fde95da206f403434b2e312118dc657a72efd40641174 (resized).jpg
957BCA7B-108A-4FAD-A5A6-AFA90D051F90 (resized).jpeg
AB0B25A7-49CF-41CE-B200-8CC45E6927E8 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
7EDDF865-6E2F-4163-AF7F-5036978F985B (resized).jpeg
IMG_0161 (resized).PNG
DSCN6702 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from okayestpinballer:

more people in the US have died from shark attacks than have died from the Coronavirus?

I'll take my chances with the sharks over some agency that would lock me in a building with a bunch of real sick people.

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

Until the first confirmed delivery and boxing up photos you can't start a Club.

Does bagging them up count?

a83bb794bc554c87ab06939f776c9200_18 (resized).jpga83bb794bc554c87ab06939f776c9200_18 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#290 4 years ago

Looks like they docked the latest death ship in Oakland instead of San Pedro.

Seems they can't make up their mind which part of California they want to infect next.

image002 (resized).jpgimage002 (resized).jpg
#292 4 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Wasn't it kinda obvious it was going to Oakland? Granted, I haven't been back that way in a long time

Yep. I was pretty high last night watching the news. I thought they said it was going to dock in San Pedro, but that is another death ship they decided not to launch.

#297 4 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I wasn't trying to suggest you should have been aware. Just that you have a ship full of people nobody wants and it's gotta dock somewhere in California. Where's it gonna go? Survey says?? Oakland. I guess maybe San Pedro too.

I want to see them docked and all the people let off to go on their way so we can get this shit over with.

Baseball season's just around the corner and The Dodgers look like they are ready to play with a vengeance.

#301 4 years ago
Quoted from okayestpinballer:

These are the kind of cases, when it attacks an otherwise healthy 32 year old physician's assistant, that make my hair stand on end.

"CBSNewYork reported that the man, who works in both Manhattan and Fort Lee, New Jersey, became sick after attending a medical conference at a Times Square hotel last weekend."

Could it be because he was overworked and rundown? Same for those younger caregivers that died in China?

Burn the candle at both ends for the sake of the almighty dollar and sometimes that is just what will happen.

#307 4 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Today it was released that two people that were at that conference - around 36,000 attendees - have the virus.

This is why it has become pointless to continue this quarantine routine. Just right there you have a possible 36,000 exposed.

#313 4 years ago

Thinking about it the whole time, I finally succumbed to the fact that compromising my lungs during a respiratory virus pandemic was asinine.

Quite the opposite. Smoke enough weed and the coronavirus doesn't stand a chance.

#318 4 years ago

The world really has been long overdue for a six month vacation.

#357 4 years ago

Due to the fear of a nationwide shutdown, I stopped by Costco one more last night and bought three cases of large bottles of Jack Daniels. Hopefully that will hold me until some order is restored.

#360 4 years ago

Good luck stopping it now.

giphy.gifgiphy.gif
#364 4 years ago

interesting word "PANdemIC"

#365 4 years ago

Nobody is coming into my work. The parking lot for the entire center is empty. Might be time to start this vacation now.

#399 4 years ago

The whole world is going out of business.

#404 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

This is shutting down NON-essentials..

Are pinball factories essentials?

#408 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

They better god damn well be! *eyeballs spooky*

/kidding

Prediction- Spooky will be the last one to survive.

#417 4 years ago
Quoted from Tkaye:

Events are dropping like flies...
Concert cancellations (Pearl Jam, Madonna)
and now sporting events will play without fans...Golden State game after San Fransisco's 1,000 person maximum declaration and now the NCAA follows suit for the basketball tournaments to be played without fans. My guess is the Euro Cup and all North American based professional sports events are next...

Big one coming up here.

https://www.olympic.org/tokyo-2020

#431 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

The ER’s are sending these people home while they request the test. Doctors refer you to health dept who won’t test unless you fit their narrow definition.

We are sending sick people in to our communities.

That's why I avoid the doctors with the chance of picking something up I didn't have in the first place and then getting locked away.

If I'm gonna die, I'd rather do it at home.

#437 4 years ago
Quoted from loneacer:

Italy ordered all businesses other than grocery stores and pharmacies closed. Should we wait until it's that bad here to take action?

It should be like that here within a week or two.

#442 4 years ago
Quoted from loneacer:

It should have been like that here two weeks ago, if not four.

USA does not believe in slowing down progress or industry. Or anything else that could affect the ability to make money.

#453 4 years ago

You don’t need a test Odin! Got your cure right here!

My buddy told my to bring a bottle to work and each time a customer comes in wearing a mask, I should take a shot.

#460 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Your buddy is an idiot and I’m guessing unemployed!

Actually he is very smart. One of the bright ones. And works hard enough.

#592 4 years ago

Had a couple close calls after work last night. Went to the mini credit union in the super market to pull out some cash and some litlle old lady who obviously didn't get the memo came walking in hacking and blowing her nose into a snotty rag. I said to myself "don't get in line behind me" which she did not.

Then the teller let out a cough as I walked up and I said "are you OK?". Then he proceded to very eficiently take care of my banking needs. As a parting gift he coughed right in my face as we completed the transaction. Then I went home and had a nice BBQ and killed it all with Jack Daniels. I feel great this morning.

#597 4 years ago

When I was in the middle of my drinking, I went into my bedroom and turned off the alarm clock and said "fk it, this world's done, no reason to go into work". Then I woke up at 6 AM and said "what else am I going to do today?" so here I am.

#603 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

LOL. So it wasn't a go into the office, look at the boss and scream "F'ck you the worlds ending, sh!t on his desk and I quit!" day?

No, I do smog tests. It's a one man deal. When the boss isn't here, I am. We get in and out of people's cars including a large percentage of Chinese all day with their fans blowing in our faces. Escrow closed on the property last week so neither of us will probably be here much longer anyway. The owner of the property was the bosses father in law who owned the entire center since the 70s. I applauded his timing of sale.

#606 4 years ago

Looks like the Nascar race in Atlanta on Sunday will go on, the following week in Miami not so much.

#608 4 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Everyone buying toilet paper. I went to shop rite last night (not for toilet paper). All toilet paper was gone, all paper towels were gone, practically all the water was gone, half of the frozen meals were gone, I can't say anything about the chips/crackers/cereal, cause I didn't go down that aisle.

I noticed big holes in the frozen vegetable isle too. Good, I don't eat those anyway. No Green Giant for me.

#612 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Do you shop every other day?

I think I've got one more day. 4 or 5 cases of Pacificos, perhaps a few more and a few other odds and ends, and I can shut my gate and be done with the world for the next couple months.

#615 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Denial still running rampant.

That's why I'm sitting here at work today waiting for nobody to come in. Three less people than yesterday.

No Fear = Nimblepin. Takes his four year old daughter to Disneyland in the rain.

#624 4 years ago

Great. My second customer of the day coughed right as he entered the office. I immediately said "are you sick? We don't want any sick people here" He said he was not. Then why the box of Kleenex on the passenger seat.

This is getting stupid. People are stupid. I must be stupid for being here.

#628 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Masturbation obviously.

As he payed his bill, I could see he was not sick, but this is still getting stupider by the minute.

#630 4 years ago

Let's play a little game. Can you name that celebrity?

71739385dd72477dbaf48fa99b7f6e04_xl (resized).jpg71739385dd72477dbaf48fa99b7f6e04_xl (resized).jpg
#636 4 years ago

I'll give you guys a hint.

download (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpg
#647 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Mr. Pence say that anybody that wants one can get one...said that days ago so you’re obviously wrong.

Here's what you get if you test positive. No thanks.

imrs (resized).jpgimrs (resized).jpg
#654 4 years ago
Quoted from vex:

we're hobbled by having a 100% free medical care, far inferior to private I guess.

You guys sure are proud of your free medical. But in reality, somebody's got to be paying for it.

How are pinball prices in Canada compared to the USA?

#662 4 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

its very interesting to see which states have the most cases so far

Alaska is looking pretty safe right now. Maybe this shit don't like the freezing cold.

#667 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Biggest group in CO is in the high country thanks to an Australian group in Aspen...Australians! Am I right?

Oh yeah. I was looking at the map and surprisingly Africa doesn't look to be getting hit that hard either. Was wondering if perhaps this virus doesn't do so well in too much heat or too much cold. Like how The Andromeda Strain could only survive in a certain range of PH.

I'll go back to sleep now.

#683 4 years ago

Well, that should help the stock market. lol.

#686 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

March Madness only generates 1 billion in revenue ... no ripple effect there

How much does the summer olympics usually generate?

#690 4 years ago

TV revenues must be pretty good.

#697 4 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

I pay $1800 a month for medical insurance for my family of 3. Plus whatever I pay out of pocket. Lets call it $25,000/year in years we don't get sick.

Wow, that's crazy!

And I got pissed when they forced me to pay $30 a month for something I never use.

#701 4 years ago

When the dust settles, this may have a sobering effect on much of the population about what's important in life, and vacations on big cruise ships or in China may not be the highest priorities.

#1168 4 years ago

I'm a charter member of this club.

Looks like the entire world has finally conformed to my way of living.

Oh, and the Little Ceasars down the street is busier than ever. Try the thin crust extra most bestest.

#1172 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Disgusting!
DOn't you have a grill?!

I stopped Little Caesars 10 years ago until a buddy clued me in on the thin crust extra most bestest. Now I've got another friend that can't help but buying one every time he comes up here. They nailed it this time.

And since I've so many movies recorded now, we took in The China Syndrome last night. Seemed appropriate. I have a feeling we'll have time to watch them all.

#1178 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

War for the Planet of the Apes last night. Watching for signs of the virus eliminating speech and making chimps smarter.

We have watched the first three Planet of the Apes recently. Waiting for them to show Conquest and Battle so I can record them. Got all the Dirty Harrys too. And then some.

#1179 4 years ago

I feel like the President of the United States. I can shake the hands of sick people and still never get ill.

#1183 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The first one and Sudden Impact are great.

Magnum Force. "A man's got to know his limitations". Jack Lemmon should have got an Oscar for his China Syndrome.

#1185 4 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Anyone watches Twelve Monkeys recently?

Been a few years on that one. We did start Public Enemy with James Cagney though. It started getting late.

#1187 4 years ago

I just hope this will be enough. I tried to go to Costco yesterday and pick up a few cases of beer and what a fucked up deal that place is. What some people won't do for their rewards.

DSCN6689 (resized).JPGDSCN6689 (resized).JPG
#1190 4 years ago
Quoted from henrydwh:

Surprised I haven't seen this posted yet!

That's because everybody would rather forget the movie Ghostbusters since the pinball game was released.

#1192 4 years ago

The biggest question is what to do today? Same as yesterday I guess.

Just got a call from a buddy in Florida. They are shutting that state down too. We came to the conclusion that reopening China and South Korea so soon may not be the best idea.. The USA is feeling super optimistic because of that, but what happens if they get another wave?

#1201 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

The biggest question is what to do today?

Since we have a break in the rain, I'm going to go mow the lawn. If I don't, nobody else will.

Haven't heard a leaf blower in days.

#1203 4 years ago

During The China Syndrome there are a couple of pinball references including a fully functional Gottlieb Jack In The Box being played in a bar. With authentic chimes ringing.

When the movie was over it hit me, that's how it ended, with Jack in a box.

#1211 4 years ago

I am not letting any of my friends bring their dogs over for the time being. If only I could lick my own balls...

#1214 4 years ago

I just had a stray dog in my yard that I am mowing. He seemed harmless enough. Didn't bend over to let him lick my face though.

#1216 4 years ago
Quoted from jp1985:

If you could do that, you wouldn’t have to leave the house.

Yep, last time I tried that I ended up at a chiropractor.

#1217 4 years ago

Meanwhile, the rest of nature keeps chugging along. Business as usual so to speak.

Nobody told these workers to stay home.

DSCN6692 (resized).JPGDSCN6692 (resized).JPG
#1227 4 years ago

Nimblepin was kind enough to send me this pic from Disneyland before they closed up shop.

Looks like he caught a little break in the rain. It's been coming down in buckets off and on for the last week. People lining up in the rain to buy water. lol.

thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpgthumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
#1240 4 years ago

Our governor just said if you are over 65, you should stay home.

You can't make this shit up. Only he can.

#1273 4 years ago

They are closing everything down not to stop the infection, but to slow it down so not so many cases at the same time which would overwhelm the healthcare industry.

They want to see it last a year instead of just a couple months. So even when things open back up, it will still be out there for those that didn't get it yet.

#1277 4 years ago

I suppose every piece of mail that is dropped off at your house is a potential carrier, along with the usual suspects money and credit card terminals.

#1283 4 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

Not my mail. It sits in the mailbox for a week before I throw it in the trash. It’s all junk. I could let it sit there for weeks. Might just do that now.

I'm not so lucky. Mine comes thru a slot in the front door on days the carrier is feeling ambitious. Other days he just throws it on the front porch.

#1286 4 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

Lol, tell them you are on vacation and put a hold on it or put a slot in the top of a trash can and label it your mailbox. Lol

The postal service is so messed up I can't get them to stop delivering to my grandma who died in 1979. Took a big pile of her mail directly to the postmaster and that changed nothing.

#1293 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

My neighbor died and I kept an eye on her house for her daughter. The junk mail never stopped. Her son-in-law cured the problem by taking the mailbox down and hiding it. End of junk mail problem.

Harder to get junk mail to stop is to get a newspaper to stop. When mom moved out of her house, I had to go all the way to the top by e-mailing the president of the company.

Even if you cancel and stop paying, they will still throw that paper at your house.

At my house if I'm out front and they throw something like that out of a van, I throw it back aiming at the open window.

#1369 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Let’s not celebrate just yet...

Apparently it is Summer in Australia. And it's been a real hot one.

#1386 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

send out the $1000 checks

I'd be down for one of those.

#1396 4 years ago

Just talked to the boss. He tells me so far he has had a few very elderly people come in despite the governor telling them to stay home. Also a health care worker who is out getting extra things done after taking care of sick people.

There will be no common sense or stopping this and I just started my vacation with his blessing.

#1400 4 years ago

Meanwhile there are only 53 confirmed cases in Mexico. So far.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/15/sports/soccer/soccer-mexico-coronavirus.html

#1405 4 years ago
Quoted from jp1985:

How does their testing setup look?

Probably little roadside stands.

#1408 4 years ago
Quoted from Extraballz:

I fear for our future as some of these younger people will run the country someday.

Yep, I'd feel a lot safer if they had as much common sense as prior generations.
fbdfc2209cb55d4a2af065dcb1689be8 (resized).jpgfbdfc2209cb55d4a2af065dcb1689be8 (resized).jpg7ca064ea7f02362b05da2ccbfbe4a1e6 (resized).jpg7ca064ea7f02362b05da2ccbfbe4a1e6 (resized).jpg

#1411 4 years ago

Just happy the generation that jackass crew is a part of will never be running the show.

#1421 4 years ago
Quoted from Extraballz:

Every generation gets a chance to run the show. That’s the whole point.....

I just hope it skips gen-x. They so far seem like the most selfish, self centered bunch.

#1423 4 years ago

He doesn't look too worried.

094e7008dcaeea12b8e069f09aaf916a (resized).jpg094e7008dcaeea12b8e069f09aaf916a (resized).jpg
#1426 4 years ago

I was still able to scroll down thru the paywall and read the article. There are other articles about the situation in Mexico where it appears they are taking it very lightly with the virus just starting to spread there.

#1436 4 years ago

I'm part of the no-generation. We just monitor everything, and control nothing.

#1447 4 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

When I was a kid, I never went to the doctor for anything. Not to stereotype, but the Mexicans I know are kinda like that.

I agree. I told my buddy it would probably be safe to continue eating at all our usual Mexican restaurants with no worry.

However, this virus doesn't seem to discriminate. Perhaps they are just going to let it roll like any other contagious disease, and when it's all said and done, they may make us look like we overreacted. Perhaps.

Quoted from Wickerman2:

Aren’t you gen-x ?
Researchers and popular media typically use birth years around 1965 to 1980 to define Generation Xers

Blank generation. Too late in the boomer generation to actually be one. Too early to be a gen-x. But I listened to Generation X when Billy Idol was their front man.

#1456 4 years ago

One more time. The few born 1961-64 are neither boomers or gen-x and mostly don't care to be affiliated with either. But the name for us came out about the same time.
Blankgeneration (resized).jpgBlankgeneration (resized).jpg

#1469 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The correct number is probably 1.

That's what I'm down to.

If I get too bored I have the option to suck it up and go into work, and let all the idiots still running around try to infect me.

#1733 4 years ago

I usually work Tuesday. But today I rebuilt the flippers on High Roller Casino and made lasagna from scratch. And got hung up on by my daughter because I keep harping she needs to get her oil checked and have them add some before her engine burns up.

Tomorrow it's Home Depot so I can get some painting supplies before they shut down.

#1740 4 years ago

I saw what looked like a pregnant possum last night. Actually two of them.

#1745 4 years ago

What does no private gatherings mean?

#1747 4 years ago

Good. Also they made no mention of moving or playing pinball machines.

#1750 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Speaking of anal BYE TOM!

Got rid of that game years ago. And WTF is this shit? Looks like we need a new QB.

Image-3-17-20-at-6.09-PM (resized).jpgImage-3-17-20-at-6.09-PM (resized).jpg
#1753 4 years ago

I'm thinking of Iceman right now.

What if Mexico cruises thru this shit with less deaths than the USA without closing anything down or spending a dime?

#1756 4 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

More importantly, who is going to be the chargers QB next year? Bridgewater?

More importantly a month ago I told a friend to put $20 on the Dolphins at 100-1. He forgot. So I stuffed $20 in his pocket and told him next trip. Then they canceled the shit. But, the two QBs were signed today that could have reduced the odds. So I'm looking at 120- 150-1 when shit opens back up. He might be better at this than I am.

#1761 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Mexico
Total cases = 82
New cases today = +29
Deaths. = 0
That's a fairly good record.

They are like the other countries that seem so far barely affected.

USA is going the North and South Korea route. Keep everybody at home.

#1763 4 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

This will change, for sure

Hopefully not before I get my Christmas tamales.

#1818 4 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

This small business owner is to be commended for donating 14,000 masks.

There's some dude in Tennessee with 17,000 bottles of hand sanitizer he could donate.

#1821 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:that asshat will be facing some sort justice.
3t3l6c (resized).jpg3t3l6c (resized).jpg
#1851 4 years ago

Think I'm as good as vaccinated now.

Just got back from Lowes and Walmart and used the bathroom there.

#1858 4 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Did they have TP?

Didn't look. I wanted some more Crispix but all the cereal is gone except some Cherrios nobody wants. Plenty of milk so I grabbed a gallon.

Lowes was so I have enough house paint to keep me busy for a while.

Just talked to the boss and we are officially closed at least until next Monday. I have a feeling it will be much longer than that.

#1866 4 years ago

Somewhere I mentioned the double whammy, and it looks like Utah just got one.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/5-7-magnitude-earthquake-hits-135228700.html

#1896 4 years ago

And the news just keeps getting better by the minute.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-virus-plan-anticipates-18-190626012.html

#1898 4 years ago

All I know is it seems like ages ago we were arguing over piddly shit in that flu shot thread.

#1983 4 years ago

Wuhan Province reported zero new cases today on top of one yesterday. So there is an endgame. Maybe faster if it just runs it's course.

Don't know if it was trusted news reporting. but sounds reasonable.

#2062 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Do you really believe anything that China says?

I have a hard enough time believing what anybody says.

#2065 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

For all the don’t trust China posts...anybody notice Russia?

Russia and North Korea nipped this shit in the bud before it even started. They don't have public gatherings unless it is a celebration of the state.

#2071 4 years ago

Coronavirus cases in Mexico are still very low relatively speaking. That says a lot for not going to doctors, eating spicy food, and drinking.... Corona.

#2074 4 years ago

I have several neighbors that have not responded to my persistent coughing late at night and first thing in the morning.

#2076 4 years ago

And my daughter brought me a belated birthday gift last night. She used to love Camp Snoopy.

DSCN6702 (resized).JPGDSCN6702 (resized).JPG
#2080 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

This is the best video I’ve seen all week.

I posted that one last night immediately after I saw it on the news.

#2121 4 years ago

My question is have they passed the enhanced unemployment benefits yet?

#2125 4 years ago

That's one thing I'm not short on. Thanks to my buddy's clones and mother nature here in So Cal.

#2195 4 years ago

Reading back, I guess it's gen-x's turn to make fun of all the other generations that are not them. I'm not sure they would like what the prior and latter ones think of them.

#2218 4 years ago

Except, last time I checked... "The Dude" was born at the height of the baby boom.

#2226 4 years ago

County of LA is now telling all non-essential personal to stay home.

One person asked "if we see somebody who isn't, do we call the police or the health department?" lol.

#2242 4 years ago

Online registration for unemployment benefits is down for maintenance.

They are improving it to better serve those affected by the coronavirus and will re-open tomorrow.

My guess is they are removing the question and requirement "did you look for work?"

#2248 4 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

This afternoon Youtube recommended National Archives films for the Great Depression, the Conservation Core crews who were put to work building the Smoky Mountains Park/ Roads, and an Eisenhour farewell concerning the military industrial complex.
You think?

Perhaps when this ordeal is over they can put people to work to finally fix our crumbling infrastructure.

#2261 4 years ago

Don't know why there are so many cars still racing up and down my street, but my daughter told me rush hour traffic was pretty easy last night.

#2264 4 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

You are heading into a state wide lock down.

I'm ready!

Even without the virus, sometimes I wish they would shut it down.

#2272 4 years ago

So, I've been at home almost the entire week smoking and drinking my brains out waiting for the first symptoms to arrive.... and nothing.

#2275 4 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Dude, pollen is all over everything here. I'm constantly trying to decide if it's just allergies or something else. I'm pretty sure it's just allergies, but.....

Yes, but no aches or pains or fever besides the usual walking around in a daze late at night and first thing in the morning and sizing up where the new bruises and cuts on my head came from, tells me I'm normal.

#2287 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

You got a 8 week supply of weed? Just ordered 6 months worth.

I've got enough of everything so I can forget the outside world even exists.

I probably won't even know when they start it up again.

#2293 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

What numbers are you talking about?

I think he's saying that there are a lot of positive tests, but that is because most tests are being done on sick people.

More curious is what country he is in that has had it for three months.

#2307 4 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Hopefully America wakes the Fuck up
Everything we need is made outside of the US ? Fuck China !

The guy in charge was working very hard to change this, until this event and another several months ago threw a wrench in the gears and slowed the progress of that down, and now to a halt.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/covid-19-members-club-come-in-but-keep-your-distance?tu=o-din and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.