(Topic ID: 263287)

COVID-19 Members Club, Come in but keep your distance!

By okayestpinballer

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,313 posts
  • 224 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Daditude
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8A6145D1-AD21-472F-ABC2-1CDDD8A01C62 (resized).jpeg
flu2 (resized).JPG
flu1 (resized).JPG
755qpRM (resized).png
gen_x_memes_5 (resized).png
gen-x-millennials (resized).png
0D6E4FDD-A256-47B9-9BD1-C9256FA8A2A6.gif
Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 5.51.26 PM (resized).png
image001_583251153435365 (resized).png
5be9412ba6d6a3b6e74fde95da206f403434b2e312118dc657a72efd40641174 (resized).jpg
957BCA7B-108A-4FAD-A5A6-AFA90D051F90 (resized).jpeg
AB0B25A7-49CF-41CE-B200-8CC45E6927E8 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
7EDDF865-6E2F-4163-AF7F-5036978F985B (resized).jpeg
IMG_0161 (resized).PNG
DSCN6702 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MSLONEKER.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1276 4 years ago

i had a tour setup at Stern last week. they canceled it because of covid19. Im from louisiana. its not like i get to chicago every week. Ridiculous!!

#1305 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

Please correct me?

Do u recall all this over the H1N1 virus. The notion that u cant be to careful is incorrect
Wash your hands, cover your cough all the things u were taught as a kid are good. Shut down the entire economy for a couple of thousand deaths. Thats an over reaction. The H1N1 came from Mexico. They didnt even close that boarder. Stern did allow me to go into the gift shop though, so at least smarter heads prevailed there.

#1309 4 years ago
Quoted from albummydavis:

Yeah, your trip is more important than their desire to protect themselves and their families. Its this kind of selfishness that blows me away.

not selfishness, just a good dose of skepticism. the 24 hour news cycle are the only people making money right now. That and all the cdc people that just got a gazillion dollars thrown at them to cure something that will be gone in a month.

#1319 4 years ago
Quoted from Durzel:

Someone should frame this post. "Gone in a month", lol.. how do you argue with that logic?
I guess all these states and businesses shutting down are because they hate money or something.

this virus can't tolerate heat or humidity. summer is on the way.

#1324 4 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

Coronavirus is twice as contagious and Possibly up to 30 times more deadly than H1N1. You really think NYC would shut down over something that was only as dangerous as the flu? Wake TF up!!!

They dont have those numbers on this virus yet. We have no idea how many people have it but have not been diagnosed. These people would have gotten better without being counted. So your statistics which you couched with the term "probably" dont influence me. What does, is the cratering of our economy. if i cant work, i cant earn money. if i cant earn money, i cant pay my bills.Thats very real to me.

#1471 4 years ago
Quoted from noob-a-tron:

In Australia when we had the bushfires about a month ago it was reported that Australia was on fire. Actually it was mainly bush The Media made it look like the whole of Australia was burning.

in the words of the john lennon, "Just gimme some truth."

#1539 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Who-Dey is my top player of the week

Now i know we are in trouble if a Bengal, albeit the mascot, has been nominated for player recognition. I think that's one of the signs from revelations. The apocalypse is upon us.

#1548 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Fake.
[quoted image]

Good catch Coindork!! Thanks for the truth.

#1556 4 years ago

iui

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

“The truth” hardly changes anything.

The most memorable thing anyone ever said to me was upon my return from the peace corps. The customs guy looked at my past port, saw that i have been in a 3rd world country for two years, stamped it and said "welcome home". I'll remember that feeling of american exceptionalism all of my life.
The truth shall set u free.

#1585 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

We all love America, and at the same time we can want it to do better. Allegiance to Country without critical thinking is dangerous.

Absolutely to the critical thinking skills. Not sure about all americans loving america. I agree I can do better for my family, for my neighborhood and for my country. We all have blind spots in our perceptions. Friends point those out.

#1592 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

It’s when you attempt to have a specific definition of this that you get in trouble. Your definition of loving America isn’t the last word on it.

hmmmm......good point.

#1682 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Media are heroes.

Yes absolutely, its not the medical staff working 36 hours a day , or the researchers working feverishly to find new anti viral drugs for this. or the parents who suddenly find themselves unemployed trying to find ways to make ends meet. its the talking heads who tell us what to think. They read stuff so swell off the teleprompters that it must be true. Everyone raise your Koolaid glasses and toast -"to the media"

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MSLONEKER.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/covid-19-members-club-come-in-but-keep-your-distance?tu=MSLONEKER and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.