(Topic ID: 263287)

COVID-19 Members Club, Come in but keep your distance!

By okayestpinballer

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,313 posts
  • 224 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Daditude
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8A6145D1-AD21-472F-ABC2-1CDDD8A01C62 (resized).jpeg
flu2 (resized).JPG
flu1 (resized).JPG
755qpRM (resized).png
gen_x_memes_5 (resized).png
gen-x-millennials (resized).png
0D6E4FDD-A256-47B9-9BD1-C9256FA8A2A6.gif
Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 5.51.26 PM (resized).png
image001_583251153435365 (resized).png
5be9412ba6d6a3b6e74fde95da206f403434b2e312118dc657a72efd40641174 (resized).jpg
957BCA7B-108A-4FAD-A5A6-AFA90D051F90 (resized).jpeg
AB0B25A7-49CF-41CE-B200-8CC45E6927E8 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
7EDDF865-6E2F-4163-AF7F-5036978F985B (resized).jpeg
IMG_0161 (resized).PNG
DSCN6702 (resized).JPG

This topic is closed.

There are 2,313 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 47.
#1851 4 years ago

Think I'm as good as vaccinated now.

Just got back from Lowes and Walmart and used the bathroom there.

#1852 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Think I'm as good as vaccinated now.
Just got back from Lowes and Walmart and used the bathroom there.

Did they have TP?

#1853 4 years ago

That article is misleading. It was a forced donation if you will. Could still get charged.

Reporters showed up to the storage unit and the gubmint were offloading all of the supplies already.

#1854 4 years ago

Ford and GM just shut down their factories

#1855 4 years ago

From the White Building, the Spiritual leader is asking for donations to her specific Affiliation and citing
the virus.

#1856 4 years ago

This thread is a bit of an echo chamber and unfortunately, like most topics, turned political and full of FUD. Orange man bad and other NPC type responses. I'm not even a fan of his but I at least have the common sense to weed through the confirmation bias.

As always, the truth lies in the middle. People are going to exploit this scenario for profiteering and politics ("never let a crisis go to waste") on both side of the aisle. Whether it be to profit from toilet paper or hand sanitizer or to get a political advantage over your opponent.

What we know:
1. This disease is killing elderly (most with compromised health) and other individuals with already compromised health. Sure, there are some outliers but it is disingenuous to act like they are the norm.
2. Currently there are roughly about a quarter million cases and less than 9,000 deaths.
3. Health care facilities are moving away from airborne transmission precautions and moving to droplet precautions (same way they treat the flu). You can see the impacts simply by looking on ebay and tracking the decrease in costs associated with N95 masks from the nascent stages of the disease to current.
4. A large majority (86%) of children and healthy adults are asymptomatic and recover as if they had the flu IF they exhibit any symptoms. The new thought is it is consider low risk for asymptomatic individuals to transmit. An infected individual would literally have to cough on you and you would have to exhibit systems before you are even tested (our institutions current policy).
5. Case counts will increase and create more alarm. Keep in mind, a majority of the actual case counts already exist, it is just a matter of testing is now available which will yield higher counts.

We need to ask ourselves some tough questions:
1. What should be the cost to save individuals with already compromised health that would most likely die from the flu or any other illness due to their current health condition and are already a strain on the healthcare system? This is a question asked in socialized medicine everyday. Should it be at the cost of the entire world economy? Currently elderly, those with prior health conditions and obese people are high risk. I know a majority of individuals on pinside probably fall into this category (at least my perception based on my attendance at shows) so there will be some bias but a lot of deaths are not due to the virus itself but the lifestyle the victim chose to live prior to being infected (other than age). This is a tough question that may sound heartless but one that needs to be addressed without involving emotion. A majority of our pain is not going to come directly from the virus but how we react to it (shortages, excessive quarantines, impacts to economy).
2. Were we meant to live to be 80-100? If technology supports it, great. However, mother nature always seems to find a way to self regulate. Again, individuals that are dying (other than a few outliers) are those with, let's face it, weaker or compromised genetics or are elderly. Most by lifestyle choice, some not (purely age). Keep in mind, death will come for all of us.
3. Are we to react in this manner for all future outbreaks or viruses? I think we all know the answer to this question and that it would be unsustainable. With our current population and things like wet markets to feed this straining population growth it is amazing this hasn't happened sooner. Wait..it has. We pretty much have these types of viruses present themselves every year.

What I do know:

I work for a major healthcare facility. 100% of the everyone's focus is on Covid, naturally. You will soon see major impacts to healthcare institutions, not because of the virus itself, but because of the current reactions and hysteria which will tax the system regardless if cases increase. Our system is bleeding cash because all services have been cut unless covid related as government mandated. Our hospitals and clinics are empty (revenue), yet our expenses remain (operations). Cash on hand is being depleted to cover said expenses. Lack of revenue due to lack of patients will have serious consequences. Once compensation is cut workers will stop working. This is probably the case across the country. In an ironic way, the only thing that may save institutions (aside from government subsidies) is a a massive influx of covid patients. How's that for a twist. In addition, our physician and provider population is aging. A majority are considered high risk and told not to work so the number of hands on deck has dwindled. We once tried to mitigate this by incorporating a mandatory retirement age but it was deemed by the EEOC (federal agency) to be age discriminatory. Older physicians refuse to retire hence reducing the number of younger recruits more equip to handle something like this. In fact, the EEOC is even filing lawsuits against institutions asking aging physicians to pass a simple eye and neuropsychological exam (see Yale)!

Again the truth lies in the middle and I strongly feel the reaction to the virus will create more harm then the virus itself (at least based on current death tolls). Do we need to react, yes! Is it possible to overreact, yes! The world is literally melting down around us. Not because people are dying in the streets but because people are acting like they are. Stay safe, be smart, don't over react, this WILL pass. China's rates are already decreasing which is a positive sign.

I don't mean to offend anyone but these are all current real predicaments and questions we must face.

#1857 4 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Ford and GM just shut down their factories

Didnt they make a statement saying something like:

If 1 person gets it we will shut down to clean for 24 hours

If 3 cases occur we will shut down indefinitely.

Do you know of they stated temporary or indefinitely?

#1858 4 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Did they have TP?

Didn't look. I wanted some more Crispix but all the cereal is gone except some Cherrios nobody wants. Plenty of milk so I grabbed a gallon.

Lowes was so I have enough house paint to keep me busy for a while.

Just talked to the boss and we are officially closed at least until next Monday. I have a feeling it will be much longer than that.

#1859 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

https://apple.news/AOQlfjZLqQyyHjOqBqZPr5w

#1860 4 years ago

https://fox4kc.com/tracking-coronavirus/big-3-automakers-to-close-factories-amid-coronavirus-concerns-according-to-ap-source/?fbclid=IwAR3bHwxDXO8LgnniHwZZw3EBP458Tti6_xvfbkplhmfG1r319diUrJsgz00

Quoted from FYMF:

#1861 4 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

This thread is a bit of an echo chamber and unfortunately, like most topics, turned political and full of FUD. Orange man bad and other NPC type responses. I'm not even a fan of his but I at least have the common sense to weed through the confirmation bias.
As always, the truth lies in the middle. People are going to exploit this scenario for profiteering and politics ("never let a crisis go to waste") on both side of the aisle. Whether it be to profit from toilet paper or hand sanitizer or to get a political advantage over your opponent.
What we know:
1. This disease is killing elderly (most with compromised health) and other individuals with already compromised health. Sure, there are some outliers but it is disingenuous to act like they are the norm.
2. Currently there are roughly about a quarter million cases and less than 9,000 deaths.
3. Health care facilities are moving away from airborne transmission precautions and moving to droplet precautions (same way they treat the flu). You can see the impacts simply by looking on ebay and tracking the decrease in costs associated with N95 masks from the nascent stages of the disease to current.
4. A large majority (86%) of children and healthy adults are asymptomatic and recover as if they had the flu IF they exhibit any symptoms. The new thought is it is consider low risk for asymptomatic individuals to transmit. An infected individual would literally have to cough on you and you would have to exhibit systems before you are even tested (our institutions current policy).
5. Case counts will increase and create more alarm. Keep in mind, a majority of the actual case counts already exist, it is just a matter of testing is now available which will yield higher counts.
1. What should be the cost to save individuals with already compromised health that would most likely die from the flu or any other illness due to their current health condition and are already a strain on the healthcare system? This is a question asked in socialized medicine everyday. Should it be at the cost of the entire world economy? Currently elderly, those with prior health conditions and obese people are high risk. I know a majority of individuals on pinside probably fall into this category (at least my perception based on my attendance at shows) so there will be some bias but a lot of deaths are not due to the virus itself but the lifestyle the victim chose to live prior to being infected (other than age). This is a tough question that may sound heartless but one that needs to be addressed without involving emotion. A majority of our pain is not going to come directly from the virus but how we react to it (shortages, excessive quarantines, impacts to economy).
2. Were we meant to live to be 80-100? If technology supports it, great. However, mother nature always seems to find a way to self regulate. Again, individuals that are dying (other than a few outliers) are those with, let's face it, weaker or compromised genetics or are elderly. Most by lifestyle choice, some not (purely age). Keep in mind, death will come for all of us.
3. Are we to react in this manner for all future outbreaks or viruses? I think we all know the answer to this question and that it would be unsustainable. With our current population and things like wet markets to feed this straining population growth it is amazing this hasn't happened sooner. Wait..it has. We pretty much have these types of viruses present themselves every year.
What I do know:
I work for a major healthcare facility. 100% of the everyone's focus is on Covid, naturally. You will soon see major impacts to healthcare institutions, not because of the virus itself, but because of the current reactions and hysteria which will tax the system regardless if cases increase. Our system is bleeding cash because all services have been cut unless covid related. Our hospitals and clinics are empty (revenue), yet our expenses remain (operations). Cash on hand is being depleted to cover said expenses. Lack of revenue due to lack of patients will have serious consequences. Once compensation is cut workers will stop working. This is probably the case across the country. In an ironic way, the only thing that may save institutions (aside from government subsidies) is a a massive influx of covid patients. How's that for a twist. In addition, our physician and provider population is aging. A majority are considered high risk and told not to work so the number of hands on deck has dwindled. We once tried to mitigate this by incorporating a mandatory retirement age but it was deemed by the EEOC (federal agency) to be age discriminatory. Older physicians refuse to retire hence reducing the number of younger recruits more equip to handle something like this. In fact, the EEOC is even filing lawsuits against institutions asking aging physicians to pass a simple eye and neuropsychological exam (see Yale)!
Again the truth lies in the middle and I strongly feel the reaction to the virus will create more harm then the virus itself (at least based on current death tolls). Do we need to react, yes! Is it possible to overreact, yes! The world is literally melting down around us. Not because people are dying in the streets but because people are acting like they are. Stay safe, be smart, don't over react, this WILL pass. China's rates are already decreasing which is a positive sign.
I don't mean to offend anyone but these are all current real predicaments and questions we must face.

Gee, it's almost as if for-profit healthcare is a bad idea afterall?

#1862 4 years ago
Quoted from NY2Colorado:

Surprisingly, not a lot of religious talk going on, anywhere.

Lets see....

5 weeks ago it Snowed in the Saraha. 3 weeks ago a Locus Swarm hit Saudi Arabia.
Now there is a plague?

End of days? Hmmm.

#1863 4 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

What we know:
What I do know:
I work for a major healthcare facility. 100% of the everyone's focus is on Covid, naturally. You will soon see major impacts to healthcare institutions, not because of the virus itself, but because of the current reactions and hysteria which will tax the system regardless if cases increase. Our system is bleeding cash because all services have been cut unless covid related. Our hospitals and clinics are empty (revenue), yet our expenses remain (operations). Cash on hand is being depleted to cover said expenses. Lack of revenue due to lack of patients will have serious consequences. Once compensation is cut workers will stop working. This is probably the case across the country. In an ironic way, the only thing that may save institutions (aside from government subsidies) is a a massive influx of covid patients. How's that for a twist. In addition, our physician and provider population is aging. A majority are considered high risk and told not to work so the number of hands on deck has dwindled. We once tried to mitigate this by incorporating a mandatory retirement age but it was deemed by the EEOC (federal agency) to be age discriminatory. Older physicians refuse to retire hence reducing the number of younger recruits more equip to handle something like this. In fact, the EEOC is even filing lawsuits against institutions asking aging physicians to pass a simple eye and neuropsychological exam (see Yale)!

Well said!!!

#1864 4 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

In an ironic way, the only thing that may save institutions (aside from government subsidies) is a a massive influx of covid patients.

...a massive influx of insuredcovid patients

#1865 4 years ago

Is everyone going to be talking about socialized medicine for the next 4 years? Because no matter who wins the presidency, there isn’t any coming this time around either.

#1866 4 years ago

Somewhere I mentioned the double whammy, and it looks like Utah just got one.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/5-7-magnitude-earthquake-hits-135228700.html

#1867 4 years ago

Here in germany I am the owner of a small pub in a small village, it was the center of the community here. My family owned this pub since 100 years. I got it from my gandma 10 years ago, but I worked in this pub since childhood before I became the owner. I could live very well from this pub and many people had a lot of fun here. It was at an all time peak of success a few month ago. In 100 years this pub was never longer closed then 3 days in a row, it survived the world war 2. And I always joked about how crisis-proof it is.
Today I had to close it cause of the corona virus and I don't know when and if it will ever open again. For me it's a very sad day!!!
If the restrictions are only temporary for a few weeks or months we all will come back stronger than before. Our politicians are trying their best. But I can't see that it will end well, this will not go away with the way we lived before. To many things interlock with others in our economy and will get hit at the same time. It will kill many small companies and it happens so fast that an adjustment is not possible. I don't believe germanys economy is strong enough to survive this and what this means for the rest of the world......
I wish you all the best but for the first time in my life I am afraid what the future will bring.

#1868 4 years ago
Quoted from Asael:

Here in germany I am the owner of a small pub in a small village, it was the center of the community here. My family owned this pub cince 100 years. I got it from my gandma 10 years ago, but I worked in this pub since childhood before I became the owner. I could live very well from this pub and many people had a lot of fun here. It was at an all time peak of success a few month ago. In 100 years this pub was never longer closed then 3 days in a row, it survived the world war 2. And I always joked about how crisis-proof it is.
Today I had to close it cause of the corona virus and I don't know when and if it will ever open again. For me it's a very sad day!!!
If the restrictions are only temporary for a few weeks or months we all will come back stronger than before. Our politicians are trying their best. But I can't see that it will end well, this will not go away with the way we lived before. To many things interlock with others in our economy and will get hit at the same time. It will kill many small companies and it happens so fast that an adjustment is not possible. I don't believe germanys economy is strong enough to survive this and what this means for the rest of the world......
I wish you all the best but for the first time in my life I am afraid what the future will bring.

Thanks for sharing. It is important to me,for us to respect how others are affected.
Truly best wishes.

#1869 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Gee, it's almost as if for-profit healthcare is a bad idea afterall?

There is no perfect system because perfection doesn't exist. Both systems have their shortcomings and benefits. Again, one can argue politics all day. The great thing about a post-truth society is that you're no longer tied down by facts. You can fine someone who says what you want to hear and that is your reality. This is applicable to both sides.

#1870 4 years ago
Quoted from toastbot:

...a massive influx of
insuredcovid patients

it is illegal for us to turn down patients that are uninsured or can't pay.

#1871 4 years ago
Quoted from locksmith:

I shut my locksmith shop down in south Phila and don’t know when I’ll reopen. After 41 years there I thought I would work till I couldn’t do it physically anymore. Bad thing is the news just reported they will ease up on arrests and listed the various crimes including burglary where you will be processed and immediately released. Real smart. Won’t miss the city but will miss what I do and who I am.

It's that new DA and his criminal reform ideas. Meek Mill has his ear!

#1872 4 years ago
#1873 4 years ago

I'm curious how fast a vaccine will take. Have heard 12-18 months but also wonder if things get even worse, will the risk of giving an unproven vaccine outweigh the risk of not?

It also seems like an issue we are facing is with data. I don't believe we've seen anyone do a random sampling of the population in a city. Is this much more prevalent but more people than we thought are asymptomatic? That would be a good thing I guess, although bad for transmission.

#1874 4 years ago
Quoted from Asael:

Here in germany I am the owner of a small pub in a small village, it was the center of the community here. My family owned this pub since 100 years. I got it from my gandma 10 years ago, but I worked in this pub since childhood before I became the owner. I could live very well from this pub and many people had a lot of fun here. It was at an all time peak of success a few month ago. In 100 years this pub was never longer closed then 3 days in a row, it survived the world war 2. And I always joked about how crisis-proof it is.

You'll open again, and next time in Hoppstaden I'm getting a drink!

Anywhere near Wacken perhaps?

#1875 4 years ago
Quoted from sturner:

I'm curious how fast a vaccine will take. Have heard 12-18 months but also wonder if things get even worse, will the risk of giving an unproven vaccine outweigh the risk of not?

An unproven vaccine is a different thing than an unproven cure. Vaccines aim healthy people... Stakes are not the same when you are already sick and ready to try every possible drug on the market. Risk/Benefit analysis is different.

But... I guess that, even if healthy, once you have witnessed people dying from the virus, your viewpoint is also different and you may be willing to test the vaccine. Especially if there is a financial reward and you have lost your job in the meantime.

#1876 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You'll open again, and next time in Hoppstaden I'm getting a drink!
Anywhere near Wacken perhaps?

Thanks, Hoppstädten-Weiersbach near Baumholder, Kaiserslautern..... sry, far far away from wacken, but if my pub is open I play the same kind of music sometimes even live! And as a few guys from this forum already experienced, there was always a free drink on the house for pinside members and pinheads who are visiting and freeplay on the game I had in the pub.

#1877 4 years ago

Ok, IT IS Planet of the Apes!

Starving Monkeys fighting for food!

#1878 4 years ago
#1879 4 years ago

Truth does not lie in the middle guys. Truth is truth and it is where it is.

You don’t just take two side’s “truth” and divide by two.

#1880 4 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Ok, IT IS Planet of the Apes!

They better hope those monkeys can't get infected. Game over!

#1881 4 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

You don’t just take two side’s truth and divide by two.

Thats Not True.

#1882 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

They are closing for two weeks.

#1883 4 years ago

Forget the TP. Now some supermarkets are placing limits on food.

It does amount to much. Yet.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/18/business/supermarkets-rationing-coronavirus/index.html

#1884 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Forget the TP. Now some supermarkets are placing limits on food.
It does amount to much. Yet.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/18/business/supermarkets-rationing-coronavirus/index.html

I have my Grandmothers WWII Ration Book.....Can I use it today? Its backed by the Govt?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#1885 4 years ago

What are the essential jobs that cannot close?
=============================

Grocery stores.

TP makers.

Canned goods companies: beans, tuna fish, green beans, corn, etc.

Milk. The dairy producers cannot really shut down. Cows have to be milked. Twice a day. Milk needs processed. If it is not sold it goes bad.

Gas stations? This means the fuel trucks have to keep rolling.

What about the tobacco companies? There will be a lot of people jonesing for a smoke, a dip, or a chew. Do they get to stay open?

The smoke shops? Vape shops?

What about Coca-cola? Pepsi? 7up? Budweiser? Jack Daniels? Jim Beam? Some people are not going handle sobriety very well Some people get real nasty when they don't get their Coca-cola?

What about our mail? Is the post office going to shut down? And leave your bills in limbo?

I'm sure there is a longer list, but this is all I can think of.

Are we going to shut down funerals like Italy did?

What about the churches? They depend on passing the plate to cover their bills. No one is going to church so no collections, etc.

#1886 4 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Yeah, I'm out on this "both sides" nonsense.

There's unadulterated bullshit and there's the truth and we've all seen the difference these past couple of weeks and months.

#1887 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

=============================
Grocery stores.
TP makers.
Canned goods companies: beans, tuna fish, green beans, corn, etc.
Milk. The dairy producers cannot really shut down. Cows have to be milked. Twice a day. Milk needs processed. If it is not sold it goes bad.
Gas stations? This means the fuel trucks have to keep rolling.
What about the tobacco companies? There will be a lot of people jonesing for a smoke, a dip, or a chew. Do they get to stay open?
The smoke shops? Vape shops?
What about Coca-cola? Pepsi? 7up? Budweiser? Jack Daniels? Jim Beam? Some people are not going handle sobriety very well Some people get real nasty when they don't get their Coca-cola?
What about our mail? Is the post office going to shut down? And leave your bills in limbo?
I'm sure there is a longer list, but this is all I can think of.
Are we going to shut down funerals like Italy did?
What about the churches? They depend on passing the plate to cover their bills. No one is going to church so no collections, etc.

Don't forget Tesla!
- Elon

#1888 4 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

I think it is more taking portions of each side that hold half-truths and combining them. Either side is neither 100% wrong or right. Most of the time neither side wants to hear the truth because it doesn't 100% validate their beliefs. It's easier to fool someone than convince them they have been fooled.

#1889 4 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I have my Grandmothers WWII Ration Book.....Can I use it today? Its backed by the Govt?[quoted image]

Thanks for the picture. A great Netflix series To watch is Ken Burns incredible WW2 in colour documentary. Very long series but worth every minute. The fight for Guadalcanal still haunts me today.

#1890 4 years ago

“We’re all in this together”.

Here are the 8 Senators who voted NO on the Corona Relief bill (1st phase of emergency relief to workers and families whose livelihood and health are affected by the virus)

Blackburn (TN)
Inhofe (OK)
Johnson (WI)
Lankford (OK)
Lee (UT)
Paul (KY)
Sasse (NE)
Scott (SC)

Evidently, they have other priorities. Being brave and standing tall for their principles, maybe?

#1891 4 years ago

It's been in our area for some time, but our communities only started getting tests Sunday/Monday and the first results are starting to come back. Lancaster has 4 more they are treating and just waiting to make official.

#1892 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Our business is a small one, less than 10, and we are distributors of products to many oil & gas refineries and petro chem facilities, some pharma and food producers, if they shut down...
I would like to think we are 'essential' since they are 'essential' ?

#1893 4 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

I think it is more taking portions of each side that hold half-truths and combining them. Both side is neither 100% wrong or right. Most of the time neither side wants to hear the truth because it doesn't 100% validate their beliefs. It's easier to fool someone than convince them they have been fooled.

That is just a restatement of the validity of the 'both sides' argument. It falsely equates two sides of and doesn't help your argument. It dilutes truth for people who fall for it.

What I gathered from reading your post is that we should at least consider just letting Coronavirus run its course and kill off all the old, immunosuppressed, obese, asthmatic, unhealthy people (which are really a very small % of the population who weren't supposed to live that long anyway) so we can all get back to work. If I am off base, please restate it.

#1894 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

It will be an interesting turn in events if Mexico decides to close their boarder with us.

Interesting.

#1896 4 years ago

And the news just keeps getting better by the minute.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-virus-plan-anticipates-18-190626012.html

#1897 4 years ago

Unless you list a specific item, I’m just not on board with both side-ism either. To generalize, both side-ism, for example gives an equal platform to pure bunk like climate deniers. So, you’ll have the media saying this “side” SAYS this and this side SAYS this...in lots and lots and lots of cases there IS a factual truth. So instead of saying, all the science or Doctors say this and you are denying it, they present stuff as more or less equal opinion.

#1898 4 years ago

All I know is it seems like ages ago we were arguing over piddly shit in that flu shot thread.

#1899 4 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

That is just a restatement of the validity of the 'both sides' argument. It falsely equates two sides of and doesn't help your argument. It dilutes truth for people who fall for it.
What I gathered from reading your post is that we should at least consider just letting Coronavirus run its course and kill off all the old, immunosuppressed, obese, asthmatic, unhealthy people (which are really a very small % of the population who weren't supposed to live that long anyway) so we can all get back to work. If I am off base, please restate it.

Are you saying it is a universal truth that all those that fit those categories will die?

#1900 4 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

Are you saying it is a universal truth that all those that fit those categories will die?

No, I don't deal in false choice arguments.

There are 2,313 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 47.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/covid-19-members-club-come-in-but-keep-your-distance/page/38 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.