(Topic ID: 263287)

COVID-19 Members Club, Come in but keep your distance!

By okayestpinballer

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,313 posts
  • 224 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Daditude
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8A6145D1-AD21-472F-ABC2-1CDDD8A01C62 (resized).jpeg
flu2 (resized).JPG
flu1 (resized).JPG
755qpRM (resized).png
gen_x_memes_5 (resized).png
gen-x-millennials (resized).png
0D6E4FDD-A256-47B9-9BD1-C9256FA8A2A6.gif
Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 5.51.26 PM (resized).png
image001_583251153435365 (resized).png
5be9412ba6d6a3b6e74fde95da206f403434b2e312118dc657a72efd40641174 (resized).jpg
957BCA7B-108A-4FAD-A5A6-AFA90D051F90 (resized).jpeg
AB0B25A7-49CF-41CE-B200-8CC45E6927E8 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
7EDDF865-6E2F-4163-AF7F-5036978F985B (resized).jpeg
IMG_0161 (resized).PNG
DSCN6702 (resized).JPG

This topic is closed.

There are 2,313 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 47.
#1201 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

The biggest question is what to do today?

Since we have a break in the rain, I'm going to go mow the lawn. If I don't, nobody else will.

Haven't heard a leaf blower in days.

#1202 4 years ago

All restaurants and bars closed until the 30th here, just announced

#1203 4 years ago

During The China Syndrome there are a couple of pinball references including a fully functional Gottlieb Jack In The Box being played in a bar. With authentic chimes ringing.

When the movie was over it hit me, that's how it ended, with Jack in a box.

#1205 4 years ago

Why and How Governments Need to Mobilize Sanitizer Supply – NextBigFuture.com
https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2020/03/why-and-how-governments-need-to-mobilize-sanitizer-supply.html

I thought this was an interesting read.

#1206 4 years ago

Looking at the numbers, the US and Canada are essentially 14 days behind Italy in terms of % of the population infected.

#1207 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I feel like the President of the United States. I can shake the hands of sick people and still never get ill.

Well, we know the virus infects dogs and humans. I have a hunch that if an alien tried to masquerade as a human, they might get the skin color and hair a little wrong. Hell, they may not pronounce words correctly all the time. Sometimes the sentences might make no sense at all. The mannerisms wouldn't seem quite right. But that's all just a hunch of mine.

If anyone is wondering where your people are, they are all on Interstate 95 Northbound from Florida to the South Carolina border. Glad I'm not driving in that shi* anymore.

I've been in BF North Carolina for the last couple of days trying to maintain my distance while taking care of some stuff I had to do. On the way back, I stop at a podunk gas station to fill up and use the bathroom. There's a line. Guess who gets in line behind me? A fella who just got off a cruise ship in Miami this morning. I'm gonna die....

#1208 4 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:Well, we know the virus infects dogs and humans. I have a hunch that if an alien tried to masquerade as a human, they might get the skin color and hair a little wrong. Hell, they may not pronounce words correctly all the time. Sometimes the sentences might make no sense at all. The mannerisms wouldn't seem quite right. But that's all just a hunch of mine.
If anyone is wondering where your people are, they are all on Interstate 95 Northbound from Florida to the South Carolina border. Glad I'm not driving in that shi* anymore.
I've been in BF North Carolina for the last couple of days trying to maintain my distance while taking care of some stuff I had to do. On the way back, I stop at a podunk gas station to fill up and use the bathroom. There's a line. Guess who gets in line behind me? A fella who just got off a cruise ship in Miami this morning. I'm gonna die....

As long as he didnt cough or sneeze on you I think you will be fine.

#1209 4 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

Why and How Governments Need to Mobilize Sanitizer Supply – NextBigFuture.com
https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2020/03/why-and-how-governments-need-to-mobilize-sanitizer-supply.html
I thought this was an interesting read.

That’s a big problem here. F*ck the toilet paper (I literally don’t give a shit about that ) but the sanitizer is essential in fighting this virus. I want to install a couple of alcohol sanitizer stations in my warehouse but there is literally nothing available. This is the type of stuff the government should be distributing free.

#1210 4 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

infects dogs

I thought they determined they could get it but it didn’t do anything to them and they can’t transmit it...well, other than someone with Captain Trips coughing on fur and then you touch fur.

#1211 4 years ago

I am not letting any of my friends bring their dogs over for the time being. If only I could lick my own balls...

#1212 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

I thought they determined they could get it but it didn’t do anything to them and they can’t transmit it...well, other than someone with Captain Trips coughing on fur and then you touch fur.

True, let’s try and keep facts straight, recklessness will end up getting dogs killed, the American public never ceases to amaze me

#1213 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

friends bring their dogs over for the time being.

Wife is in quarantine in basement, dog keeps visiting her...I wipe him down when comes up stairs...he now appears to hate me and runs away when I look at him

#1214 4 years ago

I just had a stray dog in my yard that I am mowing. He seemed harmless enough. Didn't bend over to let him lick my face though.

#1215 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I am not letting any of my friends bring their dogs over for the time being. If only I could lick my own balls...

If you could do that, you wouldn’t have to leave the house.

#1216 4 years ago
Quoted from jp1985:

If you could do that, you wouldn’t have to leave the house.

Yep, last time I tried that I ended up at a chiropractor.

#1217 4 years ago

Meanwhile, the rest of nature keeps chugging along. Business as usual so to speak.

Nobody told these workers to stay home.

DSCN6692 (resized).JPGDSCN6692 (resized).JPG
#1218 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Yep, last time I tried that I ended up at a chiropractor.

HTF did you get a chiropractor to lick your balls?

#1219 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

Chiropractors can be a bit weird. But Osteopaths are the real freaks.

#1220 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Wife is in quarantine in basement, dog keeps visiting her...I wipe him down when comes up stairs...he now appears to hate me and runs away when I look at him

Maybe it has to do with where you are wiping him down?

#1221 4 years ago

Lol our media stops at nothing. Breaking news in Australia the virus has been found in toilet paper. Maybe the medias way to stop everyone buying toilet paper.

#1222 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

He has really good health insurance. I think it's a gold plan.

#1223 4 years ago

I appreciate that our friends in NY share whats happening.

They DID forget that Rats are worried about the virus too!

#1224 4 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Rats are worried

Stockpiling! Think of the other rats you heartless bastard!

#1225 4 years ago
Quoted from noob-a-tron:

Lol our media stops at nothing. Breaking news in Australia the virus has been found in toilet paper. Maybe the medias way to stop everyone buying toilet paper.

Not a problem, my shit will kill anything! This virus has zero chance against my poop i promise you.

#1227 4 years ago

Nimblepin was kind enough to send me this pic from Disneyland before they closed up shop.

Looks like he caught a little break in the rain. It's been coming down in buckets off and on for the last week. People lining up in the rain to buy water. lol.

thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpgthumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
#1228 4 years ago
16198598 (resized).jpg16198598 (resized).jpg
#1229 4 years ago

Here is the funny thing about this guys. I never even realized it until I seen this joke but my dad had a friend that worked In a tissue mill and he gave him 3 big rolls of paper just like that about 40 years ago and they are sitting in my garage right now lol. I got enough toilet paper for ten lifetimes and didnt even know it!
IMG_0118 (resized).jpegIMG_0118 (resized).jpeg

#1230 4 years ago
wv (resized).jpgwv (resized).jpg
#1231 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

You gotta pay extra for that.

#1232 4 years ago

Sierra Nevada Breweries are closed to visitors effective today. I visited yesterday just to grab a t-shirt and take a piss. I wish I hadn't even gone in. It was packed.

#1233 4 years ago

Ok lets see what's the scariest part of this video? When you see it you'll know.

#1234 4 years ago

Everyone is stock piling TP, I’m hoarding these

167B5873-435D-453A-8182-33F39D5C3BFF (resized).jpeg167B5873-435D-453A-8182-33F39D5C3BFF (resized).jpeg
#1235 4 years ago

Looks like it's game over....

corona (resized).JPGcorona (resized).JPG
#1236 4 years ago
Quoted from loneacer:

Looks like it's game over....[quoted image]

These numbers look off...

#1237 4 years ago
Quoted from jp1985:

These numbers look off...

Little bit. They fixed it, but it was like that for 15 minutes or so.

#1238 4 years ago
Quoted from loneacer:

Little bit. They fixed it, but it was like that for 15 minutes or so.

Only around 1000 people live in Vatican City.

#1239 4 years ago
Quoted from jp1985:

Only around 1000 people live in Vatican City.

And they’re all dead I tell ya!

#1240 4 years ago

Our governor just said if you are over 65, you should stay home.

You can't make this shit up. Only he can.

#1241 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Our governor just said if you are over 65, you should stay home.
You can't make this shit up. Only he can.

Surprisingly Illinois is leading the charge in sanity

#1242 4 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Surprisingly Illinois is leading the charge in sanity

Yeah I’m embarrassed that Ohio and Illinois are moving faster than NYC.

#1243 4 years ago
Quoted from loneacer:

Looks like it's game over....[quoted image]

USA was at 1060 last tuesday.

#1244 4 years ago

John Hopkins University data

0C04449C-0927-4BDD-88A5-6AFE3BFDF177 (resized).png0C04449C-0927-4BDD-88A5-6AFE3BFDF177 (resized).png
#1245 4 years ago

Another JHU

0FB049F8-92E1-4D88-B631-AD0989AF5B59 (resized).png0FB049F8-92E1-4D88-B631-AD0989AF5B59 (resized).png
#1246 4 years ago

On Wednesday or Thursday, I showed you the TP on these aisles.

Screen Shot 2020-03-15 at 8.30.36 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-03-15 at 8.30.36 PM (resized).pngIMG_3216 (resized).JPGIMG_3216 (resized).JPG

This was Sunday evening at 7:30pm. Same aisle. Signs said limit of 2. All gone.

Screen Shot 2020-03-15 at 8.32.03 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-03-15 at 8.32.03 PM (resized).png

#1247 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yeah I’m embarrassed that Ohio and Illinois are moving faster than NYC.

de Blasio closed schools today, which seems like the right move.

Really like the approach of Ohio on this whole thing.

Charlie Baker, MA Gov., he upped the ante today. Banned all gatherings over 25 people of pretty much every variety.

#1248 4 years ago

Mass schools are now out for3 weeks.

#1249 4 years ago

It's good they provided the state a weekend to prepare (for those who did). A neighboring church had more cars in the lot today than I have seen in years. Hopefully more folks were driving their own vehicle, not simply more people congregating in the same hall. I felt this was coming, just a matter of when.

I must continue working for the following weeks, people are counting on me to be present. I haven't taken a vacation in years and have months in reserve. Others are not so lucky.

#1250 4 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Mass schools are now out for3 weeks.

And all restaurants and bars will close In Massachusetts as well. Takeout only (for the restaurants). No takeout for the bars.

Also no gatherings of more than 25 people. Not in church, not anywhere except the grocery store and pharmacies.

https://boston.eater.com/2020/3/15/21180916/massachusetts-bar-restaurant-shutdown-coronavirus-march-april-2020

There are 2,313 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 47.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/covid-19-members-club-come-in-but-keep-your-distance/page/25?hl=dblm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.