(Topic ID: 263287)

COVID-19 Members Club, Come in but keep your distance!

By okayestpinballer

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,313 posts
  • 224 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Daditude
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8A6145D1-AD21-472F-ABC2-1CDDD8A01C62 (resized).jpeg
flu2 (resized).JPG
flu1 (resized).JPG
755qpRM (resized).png
gen_x_memes_5 (resized).png
gen-x-millennials (resized).png
0D6E4FDD-A256-47B9-9BD1-C9256FA8A2A6.gif
Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 5.51.26 PM (resized).png
image001_583251153435365 (resized).png
5be9412ba6d6a3b6e74fde95da206f403434b2e312118dc657a72efd40641174 (resized).jpg
957BCA7B-108A-4FAD-A5A6-AFA90D051F90 (resized).jpeg
AB0B25A7-49CF-41CE-B200-8CC45E6927E8 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
7EDDF865-6E2F-4163-AF7F-5036978F985B (resized).jpeg
IMG_0161 (resized).PNG
DSCN6702 (resized).JPG

This topic is closed.

There are 2,313 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 47.
#951 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

I posted this in the Disney thread but thought it would interest some here as well.
I know it is a lot. You can skip to the end for the cliff’s notes.
So my story starts on February 28th. My wife, my parents and our two boys leave California for Orlando to depart on a Disney Cruise that will take us to Cozumel, Grand Carmen, and Jamaica.
We board the ship on the 29th and are aware of the virus but are not concerned. At that time I had posted on here many times that virus is really a non issue.
There is screening to get on the ship and even one group gets turned away because they had been in Japan in the last 14 days. The first night we go to the show and they announce between crew and passengers over 70 countries are represented on board.
The cruise goes on and we have our fun, also watching the news to see what is going on around the world. The concierge informs us they are bombing the ship nightly with disinfectant and they are cleaning the ship day and night. We continue cruising and having fun.
Wednesday, my wife gets an email from my son’s school informing us that he will be quarantined for 14 days upon his return because he has been out of the country. I think it is crazy because there are no cases in the area we are cruising and cases in the county we live in California. We call the school and they tell us that if we get a note stating our son does not have corona virus he can go back. We call his doctor’s office and they tell us there is no way they can provide that. They tell us we would have to go to public health. Public health states only to see them if you have symptoms. So I am certainly not taking my healthy son somewhere where there are very sick people. I talk to my wife and parents about extending our stay in Orlando upon our return and going to Disney world for a few days because we have never been. We discuss it and all agree to do so.
On March 7th we finally disembark the ship and take the hour ride to Disneyworld. Everyone is pretty excited. We finally arrive, and it is very crowded. We spend the day in Epcot and my mom seems very quiet. My mom sometimes gets like that when she is uncomfortable. My dad actually is a little pissed because he thinks she is upset we went and the park is too busy. My parents end up going back to the hotel early. We stay and do some rides and make the best out of the crowds. I mean it is Epcot on a Saturday what do you expect?
Sunday we wake up and go to Magic Kingdom. My mom is super quiet. She says she feels kind of off. About 1PM my mom and dad decide to go back to the hotel and rest. We stay and ride a couple rides, park is obviously super crowded. Finally we get back to the hotel around 9PM. My dad says my mom has gone straight to bed when she arrived and that she has a fever.
We wake up Monday morning and my mom is not feeling well. She still has a fever and has now added chills and an uncontrollable cough. My dad stays with my mom and I take my wife and boys to animal Kingdom. My dad tries to get my mom to go to urgent care but she is an incredibly stubborn worman and resists. She has another day of the same symptoms, with them progressing throughout the day. We arrive back late in the evening and go to bed. We are in a one bed room suite and I can hear my mom coughing uncontrollably throughout the night. The driest, painful cough I have ever heard.
Finally we wake up Tuesday morning and my mom is toast. She can’t move barely can talk. I am scared shitless. She is still coughing uncontrollably, but now has added vomiting and diarrhea. We finally convince her that she needs to go to the doctor. She says she has to get ready before going, again very stubborn proud woman. She tries to get out of bed for over an hour but can’t manage to do so. She is just too weak. Everyone at this point is freaking out. Finally I have had enough and call 911!
The EMTs arrive in about 15 minutes. They are in full hazmat gear, shields over there faces and plastics over all their clothes.They say they really don’t know what to do. They take my mom’s vitals and her temp comes back at 100.8. She is 5’5 and about 105 pounds, so she is pretty frail and has heart issues. The EMTs finish all there tests for vitals and say my mom is stable. They offer her the option of going to the hospital and she refuses. They pack up their hazmat shit and leave.
We decide since my mom is so frail that the best option is to call private doctor to the room because my mom is just too weak to get to urgent care. At this point I am sure my mom has the flu, my wife and I had it a couple weeks prior and it kicked our asses. At this time my 4 year old also started to have minor fever. He was the only member of our family not to have the flu so it made sense. The private doctor arrives that afternoon very nice. No hazmat gear, just super casual, tells us she has visited two other cruise ship patients earlier in the day and both tested positive for the flu. At this point I am like this sucks but it is the flu. So the doctor takes my mom’s temperature and it is now 102. She tests for the flu and you should have seen the look in that doctor’s eyes when that test came back negative. She tells us immediately that my mom must go to the hospital.
My mom and dad go to hospital. I stay back with my son that is running the fever. My mom goes into a special room at the hospital. She by passes the lines. No hazmat gear or anything like that. The doctor’s start running tests. They tell my dad it is some type of infection. After running some more tests they say she has pneumonia and that she is free to leave the hospital.
My parents finally return from the hospital at 12:30 in morning and my son is now coughing uncontrollably and burning up. We are planning on leaving that Wednesday and fly back to California. Even though the hospital told my mom that she was free to fly, she was just too weak. My wife and I are stressing if we would be let on the plane because my son obviously has a pretty intense fever. Finally on Wednesday I say good bye to my parents and head to the airport. No one looks or cares that my son has a fever or is coughing uncontrollably. We board the plane and head for California.
Thursday we wake up and I call my dad. My mom is still very weak. No way she can fly. We are having problems getting her meds for her heart because we had extended our trip and she had only brought a few days extra of pills. Finally that gets squared away. I tell my wife we should take my son to the doctor because he still has fever and uncontrollable cough. They ask if we have been out of country and we go through the whole drill. They tell us to bring him in. They see my son and tell us that he has um “a virus”. They say take him home and if he still has the fever on Saturday to bring him back.
Meanwhile my parents are still in Florida and I hear that Disney is closing Disneyland. I call my dad and tell him they got to get the hell out of there because Disneyworld is going to be next. My mom is still super weak. He books the air flight for Friday.
Today my parents head to the airport, my mom is still coughing uncontrollably and is very weak. The plane is delayed and has mechanical issue. After two hours the plane finally takes off and hopefully my parents will arrive soon from the trip from hell.
My dad now has fallen ill and my wife and I feel off. I don’t know if our symptoms will worsen or it will just pass.
I left for this trip with complete faith in our medical system. Maybe that was naive but that is how I felt. After this whole experience, I feel no one has any idea what they are doing or how to handle the situation.
My whole family had:
Been on a cruise ship
Been out of the country
Had flulike symptoms
Tested negative for flu
And was allowed to fly and roam freely without any Coronavirus testing.
I am not saying we have Coronavirus or not but we were not quarantined, visited theme parks and flew on air planes and were told it was fine to do so by medical professionals.
After my experience the virus is everywhere and probably has already infected hundreds of thousands of people but I guess we will find out.

Dude, this sucks man...I feel so bad for your mom, your son and all of you guys...Prayers you all get better soon.

I agree with your sentiment; I think this thing has been here for months; and we are all exposed to it...Just hoping that most will be asymptomatic

#952 4 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Jorge was extremely glib and dismissive in another thread about his cruise and “fear”.

He apologized for that I think. Who can blame him with all the mixed messages and flat out lies coming from government. Scientists and Doctors say one thing and then a tweet claims it’s a hoax and will go away.

People are way off the deep end if they still believe that nonsense.

And anybody thinks all these “3 week” closures are actually 3 weeks, I have some TP to sell you.

#953 4 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

think this thing has been here for months;

They dna/rna tested strains in Washington showed it was here longer than they thought. So people were likely sick with it and undiagnosed (still). Pneumonia/flu etc could have been covid:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/03/01/health/coronavirus-washington-spread.amp.html%3f0p19G=2870

#954 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

And anybody thinks all these “3 week” closures are actually 3 weeks, I have some TP to sell you.

I was glib about the whole TP thing but now I’m actually running out! Whatcha got? I’ve got a project Sky Jump I could trade for a 12 pack of double rolls...the good stuff though, 2-ply or better and none of that HUO tp please

#955 4 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Hearing hear, about NDA's in Hospitals, and then chatter about this in other places truly concerns me.
Im certain its to keep the country calm, and following a controlled narrative.
If this is happening nationally, who in charge, made this decision?

Like I said last night: wait until tonight at 8 PM when Publix and Walmarts announce they will be remaining closed for weeks or more.

That will screw the calm up a bit.

#956 4 years ago

My wife is an RN and she found out yesterday that her floor is one of the designated floors that will have patients that tested positive with the virus. Tonight is the first time she’ll be going to work since they’ve had patients on her floor.

Hopefully she won’t catch it and bring it home.

#957 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

Like I said last night: wait until tonight at 8 PM when Publix and Walmarts announce they will be remaining closed for weeks or more.
That will screw the calm up a bit.

I know Publix announced they are closing at 8pm every evening, but I hadn't heard they were closing for "weeks or more". Any sources?

#958 4 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I know Publix announced they are closing at 8pm every evening, but I hadn't heard they were closing for "weeks or more". Any sources?

Last time I quoted my sources I got moderated so this time it will have to be like everyone else where I'm either right or not.

Good news(?) You will find out tonight either way.

Deli guy told me 8 O' clock deal last night when I was there stocking up however I have it on decent authority they are closing the doors for a while after tonight.

Hope my source is wrong but I'd bet he is correct.

#959 4 years ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

My wife is an RN and she found out yesterday that her floor is one of the designated floors that will have patients that tested positive with the virus. Tonight is the first time she’ll be going to work since they’ve had patients on her floor.
Hopefully she won’t catch it and bring it home.

Tell her thanks. She should be getting hazard pay. Appreciate healthcare workers...they are as undervalued as teachers.

#960 4 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Kinda like Christmas Time ,

Or Hurricane season in Houston

#961 4 years ago

Yeah Art. A lot of pretty vile people in the world. Like this dude:
He Has 17,700 Bottles of Hand Sanitizer and Nowhere to Sell Them
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/14/technology/coronavirus-purell-wipes-amazon-sellers.html?referringSource=articleShare
To think that some probably admire his entrepreneurship. I don’t.

Yes. He got stuck. Tough shit for him. But all he was doing is the same thing the company who sells those Epipens for what? $600.00 pair? Basically, IMO, he is following the prescription drug model which is "bend our customers over".

#962 4 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

That would certainly add to the panic buying!!

#963 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Yes. He got stuck. Tough shit for him. But all he was doing is the same thing the company who sells those Epipens for what? $600.00 pair? Basically, IMO, he is following the prescription drug model which is "bend our customers over".

My daughter just got 2 Epi pens for $25. Direct buy. Insurance refused to pay. And not all people who sell prescription drugs are vile ursurers. That dude is following the “I’m a douche bag” model.

Gotta hand it to The NY Times. They knew a picture of that jackwagon kissing his wife would just infuriate people more.

#964 4 years ago

My daughter just got 2 Epi pens for $25. Direct buy. Insurance refused to pay. And not all people who sell prescription drugs are vile ursurers. That dude is following the “I’m a douche bag” model.
Gotta hand it to The NY Times. They knew a picture of that jackwagon kissing his wife would just infuriate people more.

Interesting. Are the Epi pens $600.00 per pair or $25.00 per pair? How she buy them for $25.00?

I'd like to find a deal like that on Crestor.

#965 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Agreed. Dealt with hundreds of 401k/IRA customers this past week. If I was ever told to tell them to keep their money invested I would immediately quit my job and notify the press. 99% of us want what's best for our customers.

Had no idea you were in finance Ron. Glad you’re doing the right thing.

#966 4 years ago

Had family coming from Aus today, not now that New Zealand has closed its boarders, every person entering New Zealand will be required to self-isolate for 14 days.

https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/national/what-you-need-to-know-arderns-unprecedented-announcement-immediate-reaction/ar-BB11aDvq?ocid=spartandhp

#967 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

Hope my source is wrong but I'd bet he is correct.

I'm hoping someone just interpreted the publix post incorrectly. You could read the last sentence in such a way that it sounds like they are closing from 8pm onward until further notice, but according to our local publix it's just an hours change.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#968 4 years ago

If any of you are wondering how to stay in shape from home since you can’t go to the gym.

#969 4 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I'm hoping someone just interpreted the publix post incorrectly. You could read the last sentence in such a way that it sounds like they are closing from 8pm onward until further notice, but according to our local publix it's just an hours change.[quoted image]

I'm guessing that also. Wegmens just anounced they are closing earlier as of today.

#970 4 years ago

Saw some dufuss on the internet, that now has 17,000 bottles of hand sanitizer, complaining that amazon will not allow him sell on their site. Good on him.

#971 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Interesting. Are the Epi pens $600.00 per pair or $25.00 per pair? How she buy them for $25.00?
I'd like to find a deal like that on Crestor.

My wife bought them directly from ASPN Pharmacies. Our doctor called the prescription into them. Maybe these are different than what you mean? These are “single use”. Here’s what they look like:
64066329-D804-40E6-9FA2-B7FB56B42A6F (resized).jpeg64066329-D804-40E6-9FA2-B7FB56B42A6F (resized).jpeg

#972 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Tell her thanks. She should be getting hazard pay. Appreciate healthcare workers...they are as undervalued as teachers.

No question about it. I have two family members that are probably going to be on the frontlines of this fight (nursing). So far things are still quiet, but they also told me the hospital still doesn't have enough PPE supplies for the staff.
I'd like to know Wtf the hold up is?! The Hospital makes millions a year in profit but god forbid they'd put a dime of that into having ample supplies in case things get out of hand.

#973 4 years ago

The hospital in a small town about 30 miles from me has been on the ropes for the last 3-4 years. Last week, it told all of the employees to leave and not come back. It closed its doors for good. It was just a matter of time for this hospital, but this virus may have accelerated the company that owned the hospital to make the decision to close.

For the residents of this town, the next nearest hospital is 35 miles away.

#974 4 years ago

My wife bought them directly from ASPN Pharmacies. Our doctor called the prescription into them. Maybe these are different than what you mean? These are “single use”. Here’s what they look like:
[quoted image]

The receipt said “Medvanxt Pharmacy Services” out of Louisville, KY.

#975 4 years ago

[quoted image]

Maybe these are a generic pen? I seem to recall that a generic was in the works but not real sure.

#976 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Maybe these are a generic pen? I seem to recall that a generic was in the works but not real sure.

I honestly don’t know. My daughter recently had an allergy screening, and because of a pretty severe allergy to a couple common things, they prescribed the Epi-pen. I freaked when my wife told me, because I’d heard these things cost a fortune. But I can handle 2 for $25 and feel fortunate.

Sucks about your local hospital. I’ve heard this is becoming all too common in rural areas.

#977 4 years ago

Geez, some people got it real bad.

Quoted from Pinhead1982:I’m gutted
Booked a 2 week holiday to Florida, staying in a villa and tickets to Disneyland.. Due to leave 1st April..
No Disney shut - loose $600 on tickets (80% refund)
And unless Borris declares lock down I’m going to loose $7000 on flights, accommodation...
What makes it worse is my 6yr olds first time to Disneyland... he was really looking forward to it

#978 4 years ago

Sucks about your local hospital. I’ve heard this is becoming all too common in rural areas.

Rural areas are getting hit hard. Lots of uninsured people who cannot afford Obamacare. And lots of states turned down the federal aid to help with state Medicaid costs. Sick people still hit on ER for their medical care. Hospitals can't charge for this stuff and have to work for free. But then Walmart does not have to offer scrips for free and the ER patient cannot afford the script so the patient just keeps getting sick and hitting on ER and the hospital has to work for free again. Until it cannot work for free anymore and closes the doors. Now the patient has no ER to visit, no insurance to see a doctor and no money. And the insured people now have to make an 80 mile round trip for hospital.

My one word tweet: Dumb.

#979 4 years ago

This is a little off-topic but some might find it useful. Basically, it was an “ah ha” moment for me. In January I had a pretty bad cold. A little fever at first, sore throat high up in the back of my sinuses, and very congested for two weeks. I don’t think I’ve ever had a cold that lasted two weeks before. Anyway, for most of my life, over-the-counter cold medicines always worked and provided temporary relief. This time, none of them provided any relief at all. What I eventually learned is that the ingredients of over-the-counter cold medicines in the US changed sometime around 2006. In the past, the ingredient that provided relief was pseudoephedrine. Nowadays, you can still get cold medicine with that ingredient but you have to to ask for it. Drug stores have it behind the pharmacy counter (no prescription needed, but you must ask for it). Once I figured that out, I got cold medicine that worked and finally got some relief. Moral of the story is this. If you find yourself with a nasty cold and your cold medicine seems worthless, it probably contains phenylephrine instead of pseudoephedrine, so be sure and ask for the good stuff behind the counter.

#980 4 years ago

I honestly don’t know. My daughter recently had an allergy screening, and because of a pretty severe allergy to a couple common things, they prescribed the Epi-pen. I freaked when my wife told me, because I’d heard these things cost a fortune. But I can handle 2 for $25 and feel fortunate.

Those appear to be the generic ones, I’ve had to carry around an epi-pen for nearly thirty years now, when cost got up to around $800, I just stopped getting them, they would always expire before I used them, I’m thrilled that there is a generic available now.

#981 4 years ago

This is apparently happening all throughout Italy and Sicily.
You gotta love Italians.

#982 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

The hospital in a small town about 30 miles from me has been on the ropes for the last 3-4 years. Last week, it told all of the employees to leave and not come back. It closed its doors for good. It was just a matter of time for this hospital, but this virus may have accelerated the company that owned the hospital to make the decision to close.
For the residents of this town, the next nearest hospital is 35 miles away.

Kansas was one of the states that refused Medicaid expansion. And that hurts poor and sick people and kills small hospitals, especially in rural areas.

The legislation passed last night expands Kansas Medicaid participation, maybe the hospital owners will reconsider their closure?

#983 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Rural areas are getting hit hard. Lots of uninsured people who cannot afford Obamacare. And lots of states turned down the federal aid to help with state Medicaid costs. Sick people still hit on ER for their medical care. Hospitals can't charge for this stuff and have to work for free. But then Walmart does not have to offer scrips for free and the ER patient cannot afford the script so the patient just keeps getting sick and hitting on ER and the hospital has to work for free again. Until it cannot work for free anymore and closes the doors. Now the patient has no ER to visit, no insurance to see a doctor and no money. And the insured people now have to make an 80 mile round trip for hospital.
My one word tweet: Dumb.

The JAIL / PRSION must give meds and they can't turn people away.

#984 4 years ago
Quoted from Paul_from_Gilroy:

This is a little off-topic but some might find it useful. Basically, it was an “ah ha” moment for me. In January I had a pretty bad cold. A little fever at first, sore throat high up in the back of my sinuses, and very congested for two weeks. I don’t think I’ve ever had a cold that lasted two weeks before. Anyway, for most of my life, over-the-counter cold medicines always worked and provided temporary relief. This time, none of them provided any relief at all. What I eventually learned is that the ingredients of over-the-counter cold medicines in the US changed sometime around 2006. In the past, the ingredient that provided relief was pseudoephedrine. Nowadays, you can still get cold medicine with that ingredient but you have to to ask for it. Drug stores have it, but it is behind the pharmacy counter (no prescription needed, but you must ask for it). Once I figured that out, I got cold medicine that worked and finally got some relief. Moral of the story is this. If you find yourself with a nasty cold and your cold medicine seems worthless, it probably contains phenylephrine instead of pseudoephedrine, so be sure and ask for the good stuff behind the counter.

Its because Sudafed is a ingredient of Meth.

#985 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

You gotta love Italians.

I’d heard about this! Awesome. Thanks for posting.

#986 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

You gotta love Italians.

We are living in the end of days. This gives me chills.

#987 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

You gotta love Italians.

That was the best thing I've seen on a screen in 3 days!!!! Thank you for sharing!!

#988 4 years ago

There is a lot of fear and negativity in the postings here and I don’t think it is going to benefit anybody. Instead of posting in here and living in this echo chamber, I just sent a note to my neighborhood to see who needs help in getting groceries, prescriptions, etc. If you are able to and inclined, I would encourage others to consider doing something similar. My risk factors are very low, and if I can help others in my community than that is me doing my part. Let’s put our energies to something positive as opposed to sitting here playing what if.

#989 4 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

“My whole family had:
Been on a cruise ship
Been out of the country
Had flulike symptoms
Tested negative for flu
And was allowed to fly and roam freely without any Coronavirus testing.”
I hope you and your family come through this, and perhaps it is insensitive to point this out...but you guys made a lot of irresponsible decisions.

I figured I would get responses like this and don’t care. We made a decision to go and I am not looking for pity for my situation. I am trying to provide information about the healthcare system, our experience and the fact that no one knows what they are doing.

In our case the quarantine is a farce.

I must agree. Jorge was extremely glib and dismissive in another thread about his cruise and “fear”. Here’s one such post:

I can’t begin to imagine the people put in potential harm by electing to get on an airplane under these conditions. My daughter had a cough this week...and we kept her home from school.

Again I expected this reaction. My mom was told by healthcare professionals that she could fly. We needed to get home, we were stranded and right or wrong I think most people would have made the same decision. Again we were not quarantined or breaking any rules. Easy to say to quarantine yourself but when you are in a different state with your family and no where to go tougher to actually do.

Judge me if you would like.

I didn’t have to write this but was trying to provide information that hopefully will help others avoid my situation and getting sick in general if possible.

#990 4 years ago

Anybody who wants a test can get one. At least, that is what I think I heard. My local hospital did not get the news.

https://www.kansas.com/news/politics-government/article241185246.html

A Wichita hospital wants the Kansas Department of Health and Environment to set up public testing sites in Wichita to ease the burden on its emergency room.

People who want testing are being turned away unless they fit a very strict set of criteria, a hospital spokesperson said late Friday afternoon.

Wesley Medical Center, which is caring for a 72-year-old man who is the area’s first positive case of COVID-19, can’t keep up with the number of people requesting testing. Those people are clogging the emergency room and interfering with the hospital’s ability to provide emergency care, according to a statement by the hospital..."

Read more here: https://www.kansas.com/news/politics-government/article241185246.html#storylink=cpy

#991 4 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Kansas was one of the states that refused Medicaid expansion. And that hurts poor and sick people and kills small hospitals, especially in rural areas.
The legislation passed last night expands Kansas Medicaid participation, maybe the hospital owners will reconsider their closure?

Yes. Our Ex-governor Brownback turned Medicaid expansion down.

No, the owners' will not reconsider. While the Medicaid expansion would have helped, the real reason for the closing is that some of the doctors got into a pissing contest with the hospital, left to start their own clinic about 500 feet away in another building and starting serving the insured patients with good insurance and sending all the medicare (medicare does not pay very much) patients, and uninsured patients, next door to the hospital.

And now that the clinic has basically put the hospital out of business, the clinic's own patients have to make a long distance trip for hospital care. The clinic is all for profit, has no ER, works 9-to-5, and is not open on weekends. So much for the Hippocratic Oath.

#992 4 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

if I can help others in my community than that is me doing my part

Nice job. Good to hear people stepping up. We’re in the I guess we should quarantine since we can’t see doctor? stage so I am staying away from the neighbors. My kids are already driving me crazy.

#993 4 years ago

Testing:

AF6951C8-CFB1-419D-8E7A-9C65AB4343FD (resized).jpegAF6951C8-CFB1-419D-8E7A-9C65AB4343FD (resized).jpeg
#996 4 years ago

Bill Gates leaves board at Berkshire Hathaway and Microsoft yesterday? Tech nerds...cough...friends - was this an expected move?

#997 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

You gotta love Italians.

That is beautiful. You can’t stop life’s rich pageant!

#998 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

Bill Gates leaves board at Berkshire Hathaway and Microsoft yesterday? Tech nerds...cough...friends - was this an expected move?

What, is this one of your end of days signs?

This article tells you what he is up to.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/bill-gates-steps-down-from-microsofts-board-of-directors/

#999 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Right wing scare nonsense. Nobody had banned either of those things.

correct.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#1000 4 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

What, is this one of your end of days signs?
This article tells you what he is up to.
https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/bill-gates-steps-down-from-microsofts-board-of-directors/

That combined with a lot of other high up execs bailing over the last month, yeah.

There are 2,313 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 47.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/covid-19-members-club-come-in-but-keep-your-distance/page/20?hl=eightball88 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.