Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by judremy
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4932.JPG
    IMG_4933.JPG
    IMG_8026.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flipper_fever76.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

So I'm getting ready to put an order in at PBL for some parts to fix my dredd and thought i'd get a few LED items as well. I'd like to do the whirlpool in blue, not sure which route to take though and suggestions would be great. Any thoughts on doing the topper in LED as well? I think they require a specific LED bulb for the topper.

Thanks.

#5 11 years ago

K, thanks for the replies. I'll just stick w/ the whirlpool for now, never understood the red lights there. I've had the game about a year now and just noticed that on ride the whirlpool each time you hit the whirlpool one of the lights goes solid, 7 whirlpools to complete the challenge...7 lights. Funny I never noticed it till just a few days ago.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flipper_fever76.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/couple-of-wh20-led-questions?tu=flipper_fever76 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.