- try to turn on my Lightning Stern Pinball
what doesn't work:
- there is a ground wire in the cabinet does it need to be connected to the backbox also? and is the only purpose of the ground wire not have have a shock while playing?
- self test does not work
- insert coin does not react
- in the display i read 0 0 0 instead of 00000
- no "blinking" lights on playfield
what does work:
- power on
- general lights playfield/backbox is on
- mpu lights 2 times slow , then 5 times fast (including beeps)
- ball ejects coil fires when ball drains
how to begin testing?..how to make the playfield "active" any tips appreciated!