Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by shock_me
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Has anyone had issues with either of the following from time to time?

1. Sometimes the ball gets stuck at the top of the plunger lane, right before it falls onto the playfield. I can give it a simple bump and its fine, but that's not so easy for my 5 year old son to do. This happens during multiball mode when the ball is being sent out NOT when its done manually with the plunger.

2. Sometimes when the ball goes to the left just past the "AXE" area above the pop bumpers, where you'd go to change the song IF you were in that mode (and in this instance I am NOT) it will come FLYING out and shoot all the way down the right outlane as fast as a bullet. I could be imagining this, but it almost seems to only happen if i hit the flipper JUST when it goes into the "change song" area. Normally it just shoots it out and will fall into the A, X, or E lane.

Anyone else seeing this?

#2 7 years ago

For #2, it sounds like to are activating the super skill shot. If you have the right flipper pressed while it's in the juke box, it will fly out as described. If you then hit a lit shot, it will award 2 VIP passes (instead of the one from the flashing rollover).

#3 7 years ago

Not seeing these issues, but I sometimes get balls that get stuck on the TNT and BIB drop target areas (when dropped) and have to wait for ball search to knock it back into play.

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

2. Sometimes when the ball goes to the left just past the "AXE" area above the pop bumpers, where you'd go to change the song IF you were in that mode (and in this instance I am NOT) it will come FLYING out and shoot all the way down the right outlane as fast as a bullet. I could be imagining this, but it almost seems to only happen if i hit the flipper JUST when it goes into the "change song" area. Normally it just shoots it out and will fall into the A, X, or E lane.

Lol, you found the super skill shot.

#5 7 years ago

For #1, I would ensure the machine is level. If it is, changing the pitch one way or another might be a work around.

#6 7 years ago

I had no idea about the super skill shot lol. Thanks guys!

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

I had no idea about the super skill shot lol. Thanks guys!

Me neither, I'm gonna have to check that out. Hold the right flipper while plunging the ball up to that saucer?

#8 7 years ago

When the ball is launched, then "caught", hold the right flipper and it'll come flying out.

#9 7 years ago

Caught as in sitting in the top saucer?

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from PNBLWZD:

Caught as in sitting in the top saucer

Yup. It'll come rocketing back to the right flipper, and you'll have 4 flashing arrows to shoot for the Super Skill Shot. Nice!

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from shock_me:

Yup. It'll come rocketing back to the right flipper, and you'll have 4 flashing arrows to shoot for the Super Skill Shot. Nice!

And you will be awarded with *two* passes instead of one.

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from shock_me:

you'll have 4 flashing arrows

Oops, I meant one of 5 flashing arrows to shoot for

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside