(Topic ID: 6887)

Couple days on location and Transformers is already broken.

By GoBlue

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 69 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Riffbear
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

It_sRock.jpeg
    It_sLog.jpeg
    photo.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ballsofsteel.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#40 12 years ago

stern...is laughable. made in USA my mexicans from mexico. my NIB tron...had a flynn arcade toy that was split appart (they mailed me a new one about a month after i called them)..and one of my 'special' inserts..actually has the 'S' painted on by hand (the outer left lane insert). i'm not making any of this up. i find it kind of sad, you pay 4300$ for ish like this? i guess i could make FORD or TOYOTA pickup references..lmao.

#44 12 years ago
    Quoted from absocountry2:

Why is it that everytime a Stern machine breaks, the people that mention it are Stern haters? I do not hate Stern but I feel that their machines feel different than the older machines. At times some of the parts do feel a little cheap. That does not mean the game/company is hated

i'm with you Abso..my point being that WE pay thousands of dollars for a new product..that shouldn't cost us that much, for the quality we are getting. seems to me they rush the pins off the line as fast as possible..not really a good inspection team maybe? this day and age..EVERYTHING is made cheaper....think automobiles for example. cheap plastic, that breaks, so we then have to continue to buy parts to 'fuel' the industry. i almost wonder if stern makes them cheaper so they know that they're service and parts department will be making bank. you never know what goes on behind closed doors.

the illuminati conspiracy is a great example. we could be in the dark, luckily Jersey Jack is comming around the corner to balance out the pinball word once again!

#51 12 years ago
    Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Some ignorant statements made here. Blaming another countries citizens for the quality of American made products is so American , a wow is warranted for sure

i apologize. i just remember when made in america meant something different. like mom and pops, or family oriented companies and products. i guess cheap labor is..well cheap labor. nothing against mexicans, i've worked with many and honestly they work hard. i'll just leave it at that.

#56 12 years ago
    Quoted from tk375:

another one that should stay in RGP.

i apoligized. i was referring to the stern factory video i had seen this year. making pins on the 'line'. if you haven't seen it, watch it. i haven't said anything racist, or negative, or in anyway out of line for pinside. i'm just a realist, telling you how it is. some people can't handle the truth, i understand.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ballsofsteel.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/couple-days-on-location-and-transformers-is-already-broken?tu=ballsofsteel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.