(Topic ID: 226173)

Countdown to the YORK SHOW - Set up day 2 weeks from today!

By too-many-pins

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

I talked to Rich the other day and he still had a couple vendor spots available as well as a few flea market spaces. If you are heading to the show and have some stuff around you would like to sell why not get a space and put some stuff out for sale? Not enough stuff to justify a space consider bringing a machine or two for freeplay!

The more we support our local shows the better these shows do! How about if we all do what we can to help Rich continue to grow this show!

There are already a couple other post about the York Show so keep posting on those. I just wanted to let everyone know just two short weeks until set up day!

#2 5 years ago

13 days and counting! Remember if you bring a machine for freeplay or are a vendor the show can be a three day event for you. One of the best parts of being a vendor is getting into a show a day early while "setting up". At some shows I have actually sold more setting up then during the show so it is a great way to be the "early bird" and find the best deals.

1 week later
    #3 5 years ago

One week and counting! The crazy thing is I still don't even know exactly what I am taking but I'll have a van & trailer full headed to the show one way or another.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/countdown-to-the-york-show-set-up-day-2-weeks-from-today and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.