(Topic ID: 111144)

Countdown to the hobbit hitting theaters! 17 Days!

By lordloss

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Aladdin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinister.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 5 years ago

I personally thought the Hobbit movies where....Ok at its best. Just like the LOTR they were long and drawn out. I nodded off a few times in all of them but I loved the story line. Im thinking they could have shortened it some what and it would have still been a great movie.

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Yeah I'm just at a point where I don't overthink it...I just kind of enjoy the artistry behind it. I think we're all a little jaded about movies these days - we've seen it all....but I think if I was a kid, these movies would blow my mind.

I totally agree. As a kid these movies take you into another world just like Star wars did for me. And since I am all in on the Machine It would be just plane silly not to see the last movie. In Order to really enjoy the game and get the most out of it, you have to at least know the story line.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Minnetrista, MN
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinister.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside