4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by QuietEarp
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbudman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Hello,

I recently purchased a count-down (Gottlieb system 1). I already have a Count-down that is working fine, but this one is in better cosmetic condition.

I could not get the newer one to work, so I took all the boards out of the existing functioning one along with the cables.

It seems the new count-down machine boots properly and the displays also seem to be working as they should.

However, none of the switches on the coin door work - I cannot add a credit, start a game or go into test service mode. The only thin I can do is reset the CPU (that works).

Does not appear to be the slam switch, but then again I am not an expert with these things.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Mark

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 7.50
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbudman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/count-down-will-not-start?tu=mbudman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.