Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by bdPinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
Joust_cabinet_(resized).jpeg

#1 3 years ago

Plastics available, and playfields possibly coming , could it be a potential?? Cabinet would not be too hard, just finding/making the wire looms.
Just a thought/dream.

#2 3 years ago

Looks to be *mostly* common parts. IIR, there are a couple of stainless ball guides that would have to be made (as well as some wood rails). Aprons are likely unique. But doable.

#3 3 years ago

Could be done. Would enough be sold to be worthwhile ?

Needs space on both ends for an adult to play, limiting places to put it. And game play gets old quick.

LTG : )

#4 3 years ago

This would be mainly as a one off if you will. Kinda like your your friend plays one then must have one.

#5 3 years ago

Anything is possible with enough time and money. The cabinet is a pain to build. Side rails and lock down bars are expensive to have fabricated.

Much easier to buy one and restore it.

Steve (in Escalon, CA)

Joust_cabinet_(resized).jpeg

#6 3 years ago

Wally would be extremely helpful if you ran into parts that were unobtanium.

#7 3 years ago

I just bought the arcade game last night, and thought they made this in a pinball so I checked and...

First, that playfield looks super fun. What an awesome layout,
Second- where are they all? I don't recall seeing one anywhere, ever? I know the production is low, but there should be a couple here and there.

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I just bought the arcade game last night, and thought they made this in a pinball so I checked and...
First, that playfield looks super fun. What an awesome layout,
Second- where are they all? I don't recall seeing one anywhere, ever? I know the production is low, but there should be a couple here and there.

I saw one or two pop up last year.

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I don't recall seeing one anywhere, ever?

You weren't looking for one then. They pop up here, at shows, Ebay, etc. etc.

#10 3 years ago

402 built. How many survived? No way of knowing. I think there are like 37 on peoples collections and 5 in public play. Of course not everyone lists their collections. I am guessing a number of the 402 went overseas. So lets just say 200 in states. Half maybe survived 100. out of that 42 show in collections so. I guess 100ea still survive.
Just guessing.
Magicchiz

#11 3 years ago

A nice one sold for around $600 at a nearby auction not long ago. There wasn't much interest in it.

#12 3 years ago

you should have snatched that up! What a steal.
magicchiz

#13 3 years ago

Forgot the lockdown bars would be tricky.

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

A nice one sold for around $600 at a nearby auction not long ago. There wasn't much interest in it.

Steal of the year. . .

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

You weren't looking for one then. They pop up here, at shows, Ebay, etc. etc.

I'm always looking.

#16 3 years ago

Yes it can, and I'm long overdue on my project that was brought to life with the help of so many generous people. More to follow......

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Steal of the year. . .

You're not kidding.....

#18 3 years ago

I have a couple cabinet makers local to me. I should look into this.

#19 3 years ago

I played this game maybe once, or twice when it came out, but I can't remember if it required two people to play? I'm guessing it would, I mean, it's not like the game is going to play the other side for you- but, with modern technology that's an interesting idea! I hardly EVER have any friends over (have any friends at all?) and so, I'd have a hard time if it required a second person.

Should you go forward with this creation, I shall watch with great interest. I love custom pinball projects.

-Brian

#20 3 years ago

The game has a 1player mode where you control flippers on both sides. It is ok. The game shines when it is head to head two player games.
magicchiz

#21 3 years ago

I'm sorry, but that sounds pretty lame. I mean, better than not playing it at all I suppose, but yeah, that would suck not to find an opponent!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 349.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 17.00
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 48.00
Playfield - Plastics
Vandelay Industries
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rods Mods
$ 40.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 9.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside