(Topic ID: 84452)

Could somebody read this ad and give me the readers digest version?

By Leeb18509

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by canea
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#2 5 years ago

In short nice pinball machine for kids very seldom worth every penny IMO .

#3 5 years ago

Yeah basically just read the first paragraph and ignore the rest.

#4 5 years ago

Rare and less than 3 cents a square inch of Mario playfield fun...you better act fast! You can use American quarters or tokens.

#5 5 years ago

He has the same description posted for his ebay ad, albeit for an additional $400. I thought it was interesting that no where in the text does it describe condition, though the machine looks nice enough. This is an easy drive for me, but oh momma, that price tag. He also has a Charlies Angels listed for $1895 and a DE Batman for $3400.

#6 5 years ago

Damn, that ad was good for a quick power nap at work. By paragraph 3 I was out!

#7 5 years ago

Gosh, I didn't realize there was a locals discount. Lucky day! Of course, he could point out that these are going for over $3000 on Ebay.

1 week later
#8 5 years ago

SMB is being auctioned now (not mine). 24 hours left. I asked the seller to clarify the location and he said Park City, UT (bummer because I was hoping it was in Montana - too far for me). He also gave me a little more info on condition:

"The only picture that is not from our actual machine is of the sude graphics since my wife was not home when I took the pictures and if I was to get a side view of ours in a picture I would have needed to pull the machine out since it is stuck between our other 2 pinball machines. However the graphics are identical. The machine was purchased 6 years ago from TNT amusements and it was completely refurbished before we got it so it looked fantastic and worked great. We have maintained it in the same regard for our kids and 3 weeks ago it was completely serviced for this year. New lights, a few new belts, new batteries, ect. One imperfection I just noticed is in the dragons mouth above the flippers which you can see in the picture but that could easily be touched up...just wanted to point it out since I had never noticed it."

Anyway, hoping somebody close hops on this one.

ebay.com link » Super Rare Nintendo Gottlieb Super Mario Bros Mushroom World Pinball Machine

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside