Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by sethi_i
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

iron_nails-1 (resized).jpg
    FargoJustSayin (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckles37.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 5 years ago

Supreme is a brand known for releasing very limited quantities of items that get sold out immediately and then resold to collectors on the secondary market. Stern partnered with Supreme to sell 200 re-skinned Spiderman Home editions and they sold out nearly instantly.

This is someone trying to take advantage of people not reading the fine print. It's the same as when a new video game console comes out and people try to sell the box to a fool.

There's a few threads around here about Supreme. I don't get it at all, but it's been entertaining to follow.

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:By the way, I myself am offering a digital image of the digital image, only $500!! Paypal me directly if you want it!!

A digital image of a digital image? All the cool kids know that the real collector's item is a Polaroid of the digital copy, which you then show to an artist who uses it to sketch a copy, which you then scan into your computer.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckles37.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/could-somebody-please-explain?tu=chuckles37 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.