(Topic ID: 167943)

Could Ghostbusters end up being Sterns best pin ever?

By Who-Dey

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 574 posts
  • 175 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by gmkalos
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCN1587 (resized).JPG
DSCN1606 (resized).JPG
th (resized).jpg
image (resized).png
image (resized).jpeg
Cr4-52pUAAAW20S (resized).jpg
Too funny (resized).jpg
Ok the lisp jokes are gettig old fast (resized).jpg
Thuck ath code athholes (resized).jpg
Lovebirds (resized).jpg
Greatest meme ever (resized).jpeg
Lets give this train wreck some fatalities (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
thee what Im thayin (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider badbilly27.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#123 7 years ago

It's a good, interesting game. But not a top 10 in my book.

I've played it on route and in the home environment. On route, where almost all of the 12 machines were being played - I was the only one to play GB. Both times I was at this locale. One guy and his buddy commented while looking over the machine "Game looks cool but not worth the money. Ball times too short, too hard." They watched me play, a short ball time game. Then commented "tough game" and walked away.

At friends houses, played GB and one out of every 5 games I can get a decent game going and start to explore. Interesting shots that I'd like to explore more. But, I can't recall a game where I've had more airballs, straight down the middle drains, and outlane "jump overs". This game needs tweaking in my opinion to give the player more of a chance. This isn't IM or Tron hard, this borders on stupid hard. Fix the outlines at least with a kit.

Fun, interesting and a good game. But not a top 10 yet in my book. Honeymoon is not the best time to determine a game being a "top game".

#126 7 years ago
Quoted from girloveswaffles:

Nope. Not even top 20. Played three of them and didn't enjoy the play. It's better than the last few previous Stern pins I've played, but not the best one.

Gd pt. GOT and Kiss are two themes I really like a lot. I still don't own either game because the gameplay isn't quite working for me. I personally think Stern missed on those two.

GB is better than those two, but not better than MET or TWD.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 52.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider badbilly27.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/could-ghostbusters-be-the-best-pin-ever?tu=badbilly27 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.