Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 months ago by CrazyLevi
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D-pKiMaUwAEUaGj (resized).jpeg
    flashgordon7 (resized).jpg

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 12 months ago

It is causing my playfields more dimpling. I have also noticed the cabinet decals are more wrinkled around the legs

#52 12 months ago
    Quoted from SunnRAT:

Never understood why people think pinball will die unless mainstream Joe Public will come along and save the day with his mainstream wallet.
    Pinball has survived for 100 years. It will survive 100 more.
    If you have just 1 pinball machine in your possession, and you love it, then it will survive for as long as you want it to.

This thread is one of those "is the pinball bubble going to burst soon?" topics in disguise.

CrazyLevi add another to the topic list!

#53 12 months ago
    Quoted from Agent_Hero:

This thread is one of those "is the pinball bubble going to burst soon?" topics in disguise.
    crazylevi add another to the topic list!

I was gonna wait and see how this would go. It could fork off into a “all the people banned from covid thread come back in with their covid wisdom” Thread or your standard “will bubble burst?!l” thread.

So far we’ve had a little sprinkling of each but I think it’s too early to make a definitive call!

I’ll stay on top of it.

#54 12 months ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I was gonna wait and see how this would go. It could fork off into a “all the people banned from covid thread come back in with their covid wisdom” Thread or your standard “will bubble burst?!l” thread.
    So far we’ve had a little sprinkling of each but I think it’s too early to make a definitive call!
    I’ll stay on top of it.

I don't know Levi, it sure does smell like a bursting bubble. Is COVID the beginning of the end of location pinball and it may not come back? Been there and done that in the 90s when arcades died....

Though this thread is unique in that it is saying that COVID may be the dagger that kills location play. I don't think COVID will kill the location pinball. Seems to me that barcades are on the rise and will just resume after this blows over.

#55 12 months ago
    Quoted from Goronic:

I don't know Levi, it sure does smell like a bursting bubble. Is COVID the beginning of the end of location pinball and it may not come back? Been there and done that in the 90s when arcades died....
    Though this thread is unique in that it is saying that COVID may be the dagger that kills location play. I don't think COVID will kill the location pinball. Seems to me that barcades are on the rise and will just resume after this blows over.

It’s got all the signs of a bubble burst thread in disguise I’ll give you that.

I’m monitoring closely!!! Also selling all my pins while they are still worth something.

Between covid and Gnr being so awesome I’m worried my pins will be worth pennies on the dollar by Halloween !

#56 12 months ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It's also a little bit of 'manufacturers need to realize they can do things better' Pinside expertise.

#57 12 months ago
    Quoted from SunnRAT:

It's also a little bit of 'manufacturers need to realize they can do things better' Pinside expertise.

True. Why don’t the manufacturers ever think of that?!

#58 12 months ago

How many of you guys have money down on a machine you won't see for mo ths due to more demand than supply at the moment?

#59 12 months ago
    Quoted from sataneatscheese:

How many of you guys have money down on a machine you won't see for mo ths due to more demand than supply at the moment?

No. But we’ve been waiting on an office desk and two office chairs for 3 months, and were just informed it’ll be an extra month now.

I keep nagging her to pick out a desk at an antique shop And I think I have her convinced.

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside