Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 123 posts
  • 81 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by sturner
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

imagesCARVL81H.jpg
    TFhome.jpg
    pinball_gumball_baseball_606-5243990.png
    20121217_142837.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swinks.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 11 years ago

Well Stern will be doing a Avengers version soon.

#20 11 years ago
    Quoted from rommy:

So if this plays better than Avengers , we could see Stern releasing an Avengers version of The Pin ? If that happens it seems likely Stern production would shift in this direction...again. Just frikkin wow. Makes me feel like StevenP is some sort of nostradamos .

Gary did a talk in Sydney, Aus a week ago which I sat in and he spoke briefly about "The Pin" Transformers and the board set used in it to be the new set for all the pin range. He then said the next "The Pin" will be a Avengers - suppose it will depend if the Transformers does well.

Interestingly he also said that this new board set can not run incandescent globes so once they phase them into Pro's they all will have leds unlike the current Avengers

#29 11 years ago
    Quoted from Scuba_Steve:

It doesnt look like the pf glass slides out. So how do you access the playfield?

- The glass flips up

- also the trim is a special powder coated timber

- the SAM 2 set has 6 high powered super bright less so no fluro needed in the backbones so this can offer a basic light show

- playfield is made from a wood material so guessing not plywood but mdf

#37 11 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

I exposed this a few weeks ago as this is the new sam 2.0 board set Hdmi for LCD Likely Linux OS etc.

no dramas, just adding what I heard from the horse's mouth so to speak

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swinks.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/costco-the-pin-is-in-stock?tu=swinks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.