Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by markmon
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Looking at an Corvette for $2,000 condition seems pretty good. Has anyone purchased one in the past few months.

Thanks,

Waldo

#2 10 years ago

That sounds like a steal to me.

I sold a Corvette a few months back for $3,100.

It was in great shape.

I would advise you to snag it!!

Marcus

#3 10 years ago

I purchased one for a little less with a lot of issues. Check those ramps, they take lots of abuse. 2k for a fully working good condition corvette seems like a pretty good deal to me. I'm curious what others have to say, I didn't do much research when I purchased mine, and I haven't followed corvette prices very closely since

#4 10 years ago

Killer price, they bring $2700 for good comdition

#5 10 years ago

Great price. Paid $2,400 about 6 months ago and it had to replace the LT-5 ramp as well as complete tear down and clean up on the playfield. The LT-5 ramp is the one that is usually broke. They are available in Australia. I have not seen any of the other ramps for sale anywhere so look at those carefully. If you pick it up put ramp guards on. Also check the the LT-5 engine cover and wires. Also only available in Australia for about $400! If you have to replace bulbs in the pop bumpers or decide to put in a LED kit (it really makes a big difference in this game) you will have to take off all the ramps and they are a complete PITA. Check to make sure the race cars and the LT-5 engine functions properly. See if the owner will put it in test mode and just run through those items. Lots of info on the web on how to fix the engine.

Love mine and glad I was able to put everything back together on the playfield again. Take lots of pictures! Good luck.

#6 10 years ago

paid 5k for a HUO, with 400 plays back in February, 2013. Looked like it was just pulled from the box.
no marks under the legs or anywhere.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/detroitpinball/sets/72157632678257671/
pics for proof

Scott
Detroit Pinball

#7 10 years ago

Thanks for all the feedback. Not sure I'll get to see it to the weekend. The pictures are questionable since the glass is on. I'll post if I end up getting it.

#8 10 years ago

I bought one luckily for that price and traded it away for a TAF. That is a great price and hold onto it for a bit. I miss mine and would love another one. Good luck!

#9 10 years ago

Looks like the seller sold it before my promised first dibs. Major bummer!

#10 10 years ago

This is a funny game in terms of sales. I had a very nice example of this game for sale last year about this time and it took me forever to find a buyer at $2700. I eventually found a buyer but had to deliver it as he had no way to move it (about a 2 hour drive for me).

So, while $2k is a pretty good price for the game, if most everything were working and in good condition, it may not have been as great a deal as it seemed without seeing it in person and being able to assess the condition of the game.

Dave

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Looks like the seller sold it before my promised first dibs. Major bummer!

You gotta jump on good deals. Not stew around waiting on pics.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 37.50
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Smyrna, TN
$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Etten-leur, NB
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/corvette-pricing and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.