(Topic ID: 110634)

Corvette Club (members only but passengers allowed)

By Whysnow

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 603 posts
  • 139 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 36 days ago by gutz
  • Topic is favorited by 51 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240313_193654 (resized).jpg
20240313_193708 (resized).jpg
Get Your Kicks on Route 66 A Road Map to Bally’s Corvette (resized).png
Corvette Pinball Playfield Overview (2) (resized).png
Corvette Pinball Noah's Strats (resized).png
P1070757 (resized).JPG
P1070750 (resized).JPG
P1070749 (resized).JPG
IMG_0418 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0374 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7821 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4624 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20230322_182632 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200607_184103 (resized).jpg
IMG_2651 (resized).jpg
CORVT PST (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider clizifer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#308 5 years ago

hey guys, new to the corvette club, owned my machine for a few years now and i love it. ive added a few corvette matchbox cars over the years but most recently ive always felt the top of the engine is incomplete. i found a picture of the actual engine online and made a piece to sort of match it. let me know what ya think.

b522852bacc0c0f07cd417fde0518aec (resized).jpgb522852bacc0c0f07cd417fde0518aec (resized).jpgIMG_2188 (resized).JPGIMG_2188 (resized).JPGIMG_2192 (resized).JPGIMG_2192 (resized).JPGIMG_2198 (resized).JPGIMG_2198 (resized).JPG
#310 5 years ago

im planning on making a bunch of them to sell. hopefully i can do them this week sometime, ill let you know when they are ready.as for the cars i drilled and tapped screws into the bottoms of them and screwed through the acrylic plastic they sit on and the whole piece is screwed to the ramp. i wired up some headlights and tail lights too

IMG_2195 (resized).JPGIMG_2195 (resized).JPGIMG_2196 (resized).JPGIMG_2196 (resized).JPG
1 week later
#314 5 years ago
Quoted from saulsilver:

BTW I must say I absolutely love this piece! Wondering how I can get my hands on one for my machine. Please let me know clizifer thanks!

thanks, i finally had a chance to make a few of these over the weekend. i have 10 available for anyone whos interested. shoot me a dm and we can work it out.

IMG_2204 (resized).JPGIMG_2204 (resized).JPG
8 months later
#326 4 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Hi all
Does anyone have a spare spinner decal or can point me in the right direction? What’s the 2nd side look like, I’ve only seen this side[quoted image]

the other side has a picture of a turbo on it. haven't seen any reproductions anywhere

1 month later
#342 4 years ago

looks great!! i like the led strips you have going up the dragway

4 weeks later
#352 4 years ago
Quoted from Hillel:

That clear intake manifold cover you created is exactly what I always felt the LT-5 Engine toy sorely needed, since the engine it is modeled after, does not have a huge empty cavity in the top. It left Bally looking like the engine was disassembled in a state of rebuild. I DM'd you to see if you hopefully have at least one of those awesome looking covers left. Corvette Rules!!!

I fully agree with you, I always felt it looked incomplete, that's how I came up with the idea for the cover. I wanted it to look like the actual intake top of the engine. Anyways i'll be in contact, Thanks

2 months later
#359 4 years ago

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know I made another run of the Corvette engine covers. Shoot me a message if your interested. Thanks

IMG_2846 (resized).JPGIMG_2846 (resized).JPG
10 months later
#399 3 years ago

Hey everyone, I have some extra light up diecast Corvettes that I made. They are 1:43 scale Matchbox ultra diecast cars, very detailed and fit perfect in the Corvette pinball machine. I have added tail lights to all of them and a couple of them have headlights as well. The LED lights run off 12v power which is easily taken from the machines power supply. I've added a few to my personal machine and they look awesome, check back to posting 310 to see examples of where I put them. Anyways if anyone is interested let me know, I can also replicate any of the mounts I made for my machine if you want as well. The cars in the picture are the ones I have available.

IMG_3237 (resized).JPGIMG_3237 (resized).JPG
#402 3 years ago
Quoted from DavidC:

price please...

PMed you

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 37.50
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
Machine - For Sale
Etten-leur, NB
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
Smyrna, TN
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider clizifer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/corvette-club-members-only-but-pledges-allowed?tu=clizifer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.