(Topic ID: 110634)

Corvette Club (members only but passengers allowed)

By Whysnow

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 603 posts
  • 139 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 36 days ago by gutz
  • Topic is favorited by 51 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240313_193654 (resized).jpg
20240313_193708 (resized).jpg
Get Your Kicks on Route 66 A Road Map to Bally’s Corvette (resized).png
Corvette Pinball Playfield Overview (2) (resized).png
Corvette Pinball Noah's Strats (resized).png
P1070757 (resized).JPG
P1070750 (resized).JPG
P1070749 (resized).JPG
IMG_0418 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0374 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7821 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4624 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20230322_182632 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200607_184103 (resized).jpg
IMG_2651 (resized).jpg
CORVT PST (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Flippermatt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#315 5 years ago

Hi guys

Is the right "Skid ramp" and the plastic engine block available anywhere ? Google couldn't help me.

Thanks
Matt

9 months later
#343 4 years ago

HI,

I need a fresh spinner decal as well as the back panel decal.

Does anyone know where I can find these ? If not, would anyone here be able to print it ?

Thanks
Matt

1 month later
#353 4 years ago

Regarding the Skid Ramp.... Is there no default ramp guard on the right ramp entry side ? If there is, mine is missing.... The right side of the ramp is sound and no piece is shot off. Looks weird as the edeg of the right side is totally exposed.

Thanks
Matt

#355 4 years ago

Hi

I need the entry gate in front of the engine part no A19110. Mine was torn off and probably thrown away by a past operator as the ramp was totally wrecked

Is anyone sitting on a spare and can help me here ?

Thanks
Matt

02009500_2899582 (1) (resized).jpg02009500_2899582 (1) (resized).jpg
1 month later
#358 4 years ago
Quoted from Flippermatt:

Hi
I need the entry gate in front of the engine part no A19110. Mine was torn off and probably thrown away by a past operator as the ramp was totally wrecked
Is anyone sitting on a spare and can help me here ?
Thanks
Matt[quoted image]

Anybody ??

1 month later
#361 3 years ago

Stand-up target decals.... Does anyone make cool custom ones, or know where to find any ?

I bought from one place but they were wrong size all over and just rubbish.

Thanks
Matt

2 months later
#368 3 years ago

The missing infamous front entry gate no A-19110 on many Corvettes....

I have been searching high and low for two years now on every continent except the poles. Nobody has bothered to answer which after time became obvious since the darn gate as a spare is impossible to find....

I eventually learned pin-guys in the business longer than me would simply disengage from a deal if either of the gates were missing and walk away.

It is clear to me why this gate together with the rear gate behind the engine block is so darn impossible to find... The original front and rear plastic ramps that held the gates were britle, delicate, often cracked and got shot to hell.. The plastic was (is) very thin. To the point when wrecked you could never support a good re-attachment of the gates. Back in the days lazy and greedy operators would just rip the gates out, throw them away and duck tape whatever was left of the ramps. The game would still be partly playable to a non-pinhead.

Well screw it I will produce my own gates and help other Vette fans upon demand....

// Matt
received_686156098638412 (resized).jpegreceived_686156098638412 (resized).jpeg

#370 3 years ago

Does the race track run on 12V ? I was thinking of adding blue and red led strips under the track but only have them lighted once a race is active. Anyone played with this idea ? I don't want them lighted all the time..

Don't have a manual but could figure it out. Just if anone here knew right away ?

Thanks
Matt

#371 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Can someone take a pic of the ramp where the diverter opens? I might try to see if I can get a protector made

Not sure what and where you mean ?

Does the left/right side of the ramp break because of the diverter slams the walls over time ?

Let me know if you need further pics.

Here goes..
// Matt

20200727_230846 (resized).jpg20200727_230846 (resized).jpg20200727_230901 (resized).jpg20200727_230901 (resized).jpg20200727_230914 (resized).jpg20200727_230914 (resized).jpg
#373 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Thanks! That’s exactly what I needed. It’s the left side that broke on mine where the indent is that has it open so you can shoot to the back

Yeah I have my worries here as well. That diverter really slams into the left wall. I do have repro ramps that are thicker than the original ones. But, being thicker it closes the distance to the diverter as well taking a harder impact. I'm hoping the ramp is solid enough to take the abuse... But as years go by, I don't know.....

I see no possibility to adjust the diverter. It seems to be locked in one position.

My Corvette is 99% shopped and finished and I have never played it That banging diverter concerns me though..

// Matt

1 month later
#377 3 years ago

Help..

The diverter on the ramp... Could someone pls post or send me a pic of the underside of the p.f where the diverter rod comes through up close.... How does the shaft/arm slide over the rod ? I cannot get the locking screw to line up on the flat surface on the rod. I need pls to see the rest position of the shaft and what angle it is...

Super thanks in advance..
Matt

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Smyrna, TN
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 37.50
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Kenosha, WI
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Flippermatt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/corvette-club-members-only-but-pledges-allowed?tu=Flippermatt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.