• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D1181E30-B0FE-4BBB-A3FA-EA34679B710C (resized).jpeg
Williams 1963 catalog ball release (resized).jpg
A1FDC98F-D309-4002-A9E2-7D1FB8F1587B (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Peruman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Starting to get a Big Deal back to playing. First time I work on a game with the ball lift mechanism. I noticed the “gate” that opens to let the balls into the lifter was not working right. It would move up but then not come down again until reset by hand.

Is there supposed to be a spring on the plunger so it can reset back to its original position? If yes, does someone have the part number?

Also, does someone know the part number for the two rubber grommets at the top and bottom of the lifter mechanism? The ones in this game are falling apart.

Thanks

Alberto

A1FDC98F-D309-4002-A9E2-7D1FB8F1587B (resized).jpegA1FDC98F-D309-4002-A9E2-7D1FB8F1587B (resized).jpeg
#3 3 years ago

Oh wow, it looked like a home made hack. Good thing I kept it. I can see where one end of it goes, but the other end was not connected to anything. I’ll have to sort this out.

And yes, it is a very light weight.

Alberto

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Peruman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/correct-spring-for-1963-big-deal-ball-lift-gate?tu=Peruman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.