Correct behavior for "Ball Shot in Ballyhole Scores 1st Extra Ball"?

By BlackCatBone

1 year ago

Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by jackie3896
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

I'm troubleshooting a problem with my Key West, in which it does not award the promised 1st extra ball when a ball lands in the 16 hole when the "Ball Shot in Ballyhole Lights 1st Extra Ball"advantage is lit. It's the only game I own with this feature so I thought I should ask: What is the correct behavior when a ball lands in the 16 hole when the advantage is lit? Should the "1st" "Extra" "Ball" light immediately? Or does something else happen?

Thanks,
BCB

#2 1 year ago

Hi.

When you have the Bally Hole feature lit and the relay has tripped as it should, then as soon as you get a ball in the 16 hole the Extra Ball unit should step up and light 'First Extra Ball'.

If you have the schematic you can follow the circuit down from the 30 wire at around G-19 to the EB unit step-up coil.

Hope that helps.

Chris.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
£ 80.00
$ 6.35
Cabinet - Decals
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 180.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Customs
$ 24.50
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
£ 29.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 38.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Art Prints
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 209.99
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 74.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Professor Pinball
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 5,699.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 430.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery

Note: This is an old thread. The last post was made to it 401 days ago. Resurrecting old threads is not necessarily a bad thing, if you think the topic is still relevant and/or your post is beneficial to it (e.g. following up on something). In other cases, it might be better to create a new topic.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside