Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 75 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by ralphs007
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“How do you like the cornhole game?”

• I have one and never play it anymore 11 votes
      16%
    • I have one and I play a lot 22 votes
      33%
    • I want one 8 votes
      12%
    • I have played and it did not interest me 17 votes
      25%
    • other, please comment 9 votes
      13%

(67 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9A516C6A-0230-4117-A7D8-9B04803E6770 (resized).jpeg
    8181E579-122B-4B08-806F-9A7C5A9DC678 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6768 (resized).JPG
    19EAB455-F21D-48C7-8322-786CE690FB38.jpeg
    DAA05D84-B103-4DE8-B96A-0EEACDBDBC6B.jpeg
    SPE_006_the_great_cornholio_cornhole_boards_540x (resized).jpg
    Sexy-Girl-Custom-Cornhole-Boards-0 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    91hMu4S4EUL._AC_SL1500_ (resized).jpg
    Bags 012 (resized).JPG
    IMG_20200622_111136464 (resized).jpg
    FBB81FFC-8D08-41A5-8D82-C369264CF729 (resized).jpeg
    boh (resized).jpg
    IMG_7635 (resized).JPG
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Who-Dey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 3 years ago

I love cornhole, it's a million times more fun than horseshoes.

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

It takes zero skill or knowledge or technique.

Baloney!

#43 3 years ago

If you like the boards buy them and dont worry about it. They will last you for life probably so 160.00 isnt that bad. Cornhole is awesome!

#45 3 years ago

Cincinnati Ohio is where cornhole started!

#59 3 years ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

That could be a problem.
    But when indoors it would mainly be for older family while visiting. In their late 70's, pins hurt some of their eyes, others, pins hurt their shoulder.
    (and for me after 20 Nattys and having to crawl back and forth to throw again).
    I did place the order while ago, and I added the cupholders for 30.00. Everything is full regulation size.
    Like some have said on here I do not plan to play this a whole lot, but fun enough, and simple enough for when I have company over.
    Well worth it I think for the cost.

You also need a Super Chexx Pro in your basement. They are great fun!

#61 3 years ago

I never cared much for foosball, and I thought this was about the same. I have never seen one or played one. I am open, is their a club or something here where I can find out more?
    Maybe even someone local to me has one so I can check it out?
    Thanks!

It's way more fun than foosball imo. It's a total blast for real. I copied the links wrong so you will have to go to page 1......sorry. The only drawback to bubble hockey is that you have to have two people to play. Other than that every gameroom needs one.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-super-chexx-bubble-hockey/page/47#post-5636052

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/superchexx-pro-owners-club/page/10#post-5701522

#63 3 years ago

Thanks for the info. I did a fav on the thread to keep checking in on it. (I did read about 50 posts).
    Before I picked up the ping pong table I kind of wanted a air hockey table, but my girlfriend hates those for whatever reason.
    So far the ping pong table has been a hit even with older family. Great exercise...picking the ball up off the floor every 5 seconds. (but very fun other than that).
    One more question, how does Super Chexx compare to a air hockey table? I know the 2 are totally different, I am talking fun-wise.
    I love Pinside, it is mostly grownups talking about fun toys. (and toys in reach money wise, not 500k cars or boats).

Super Chexx kicks air hockey's ass dude lol. Go ask the guys in the super chexx thread these questions and they will tell you the same thing.

1 week later
    #66 3 years ago

I just noticed it was on ESPN last weekend.
    I could only take 5 minutes watching it, and I had to run do something anyway, and 30 minutes later my girlfriend was still watching it.
    My boards are supposed to be ready this week.
    In the meantime I picked up some outdoor carpet for when we play outside, to keep the boards and bags cleaner.

You are Cornholio you need TP for your bungle!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Who-Dey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cornhole?tu=Who-Dey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.