5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Relay-Board (resized).jpg
Relay-bank (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PatrickATX.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

As you can see, my Coquette does not have the relay labels anymore. Using photos, I am able to ID most of them, but would like help with the back 2 on the main board, and the back 3 on the elevated bank.Relay-bank (resized).jpgRelay-bank (resized).jpgRelay-Board (resized).jpgRelay-Board (resized).jpg

Right now, when I have credits and hit the start button,
- The disc spins
- The back coin relay fires
- The back-center 2 coil relay fires, and the whole thing stops.

Any help is much appreciated.

#3 5 years ago

I do, and that's my task tonight. I'm so new to EMs but have some experience with electronics. So understanding sequences, assemblies and the schematic is challenging. Thanks.

#5 5 years ago

Yeah I pulled the board out and cleaned every switch and coil. Also painted the cab, and plan to touchup the playfield.
The shields were missing when I bought it, so I'm tracking things down. I do have the schematic but don't know the rules on pinside about posting those.

I'm really missing the big picture on how the various circuits and relays work together which will make the schematic much clearer to me, so I plan to step back and understand startup sequences and generally how the components work. I think I need to find someone in Austin who can show me the ropes.

#7 5 years ago

That is very helpful! Time to learn.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PatrickATX.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/coquette-relays-id-and-startup-sequence-help?tu=PatrickATX and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.