Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by RawleyD
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Ken_Rossi_and_Koi_Morris2.jpg
    #1 12 years ago

This pinhead won papa 8. He really gets into. Now i dont feel so crazy. Is Rick Stetta on pinside?

#3 12 years ago

Koi's the man, he stayed at my place on Friday for full night of pinball - I think the side protection is because he's a synthetic chemist, although he is currently unemployed, thus no side protection...the guy can play some pinball!

Ken_Rossi_and_Koi_Morris2.jpgKen_Rossi_and_Koi_Morris2.jpg

#4 12 years ago

I find myself doing more crazy things the more I play..............

#5 12 years ago

I think it would be a lot of fun to watch rick play. From what they show in the video he got so into it, but at the same time seems like he is having a ball.

Koi on the other hand I would want to strangle if he was playing next to me.

#6 12 years ago

I met him once....
    He came to my house a few years back, and I didn't know who he was. He helped give advice to a friend of his buying one of my machines. They were kinda shocked, cuz I should've known I was still more of a noob at the time, but he had shown me what the credit dot was. In my case, the time just wasn't set.

#7 12 years ago

Is that movie ever going to be released? Or what's the word on it?

#8 12 years ago

At the expo this year I played pinball with Koi for about and hour or so, till we broke Whirlwind Then we went and played a few other pins and I got to see Rick play up close it was cool. I also played Transformer with Rob Craig and his buddy Steve Rothschild. It was a very cool Saturday night at the expo!

#9 12 years ago

Awsome videos thanks for sharing.

#10 12 years ago

The idiosyncrasies on those guys are pretty funny. I haven't been around enough to grow some, I guess. So, for now I think I can laugh.

#11 12 years ago

Give us Kois bio. Where does he play ? Wish they would release the movie.

#12 12 years ago

I like watching videos of Rick play. I whistle a lot with the game and my only move is when I flick off the machine after a straight drain.

#13 12 years ago

Koi can be seen in the movie Special when Lit - he lives in central/north Jersey and plays all over but primarily in the North Jersey and New York City Leagues. He's been going to Papa since I think Papa 3, So competitive play for at least 10 years. Hes currently ranked 205th in the world: http://www.pinballrankings.com/player.php?t=p&player_id=296

If you get a chance to play with him he's a very nice guy and a great player.

#14 12 years ago

awesome video, thanks for sharing

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cool-video-on-rick-s-and-bang-back and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.