6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by beepnutz
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170714_232505 (resized).jpg
    #1 6 years ago

While I was in Uptown Pinball in Martinsville, VA last night a very nice young lady came in and was playing. We ended up speaking and she told me about this cool app she has created. It shows locations to play, archive videos for games as well as tutorial videos for games. Its pretty nice to have it all in one place. I put the picture of her business card up here so if you are interested just scan the QR code and get the app.

20170714_232505 (resized).jpg20170714_232505 (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago

Downloading right now...

#3 6 years ago

Showing no reviews yet. Let us know what you think of it.

#4 6 years ago

.....but how do I scan the qr code on my iPad, with my iPad? I did a search for pinball coach in the App Store with no luck

#5 6 years ago

I just googled it and found it.

#6 6 years ago

That's Stephanie from Florida, cool app, really awesome person. Believe she just got this going last year, check the Pinball Coach out.
    Bob

#7 6 years ago

I noticed that you only have American locations to play. If you want to add Canadian locations here's the google doc; the Canadian pinball tracker.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtdGjEaOJJqtdF9qcG1QcllRWlNYNWN2MHJUUXdaenc#gid=3

#8 6 years ago

Pinballmap.com is a little clunkier but works just the same. Cool app though and maybe it will develop as time goes on

3 weeks later
    #9 6 years ago
    Quoted from maestro:

While I was in Uptown Pinball in Martinsville, VA last night a very nice young lady came in and was playing. We ended up speaking and she told me about this cool app she has created. It shows locations to play, archive videos for games as well as tutorial videos for games. Its pretty nice to have it all in one place. I put the picture of her business card up here so if you are interested just scan the QR code and get the app.

Thank you Bob beepnutz - great to see you yesterday and thanks for letting me know about this post! Thanks so much maestro for posting this! It was great to meet you at at Uptown Pinball - what an outstanding arcade - I hope to visit again soon! ...I am still developing the app and appreciate all feedback! I'm working to keep the app small in size, up-to-date, and add new info weekly if not daily (i also work and play Especially trying to add more tips and strategies that go beyond the instruction cards. Thank you Luckydogg420 for the link to Canadian places to play - I'll try to incorporate it soon, will keep you posted! Thank you Mfsrc791 for your feedback - i hope you'll enjoy the many unique features in addition to the location pages. Thank you all and also kwiKimart and Spg101 for taking the time to post - sorry i missed the chance to reply sooner. I hope you'll let me know if you're using/enjoying the app - which features you find most useful - and generally anything you want to share.
    p.s. you can also find links to download on the Pinball Coach support site: PinfoApps.com and the PinballCoach facebook page. Thanks again everyone!
    ~ Steph

#10 6 years ago

Stephanies Pinball App must be working, she beat me 2 out 3 games the other day, or I blame it on me not having my pinball glasses with me.
    Great seeing you again, catch ya at the next party.
    Bob

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cool-pinball-app and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.