(Topic ID: 61667)

Cool find, Paragon Pinball with receipt.

By eXidy

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by aberdeentp
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

paragon_receipt.jpeg
photo.JPG

#1 6 years ago

Today I picked a fairly nice Paragon / Fully working. Woman handed me all the paperwork, including the original receipt from when she bought it. Came from the Game Exchange of Colorado for $300!

photo.JPG paragon_receipt.jpeg

#2 6 years ago

That's great! Paragon has one of the greatest art packages of any pin I've seen. Nice find!

#3 6 years ago

Pretty cool but IPDB says Paragon came out in 1978

#4 6 years ago

I didnt say they bought it new but paying $300 in 1989 for a Paragon is way cool.

#5 6 years ago

Congrats! Awesome score, one of the best ever made! I bought mine from the 1st owner in 1985 for $300 as well

#6 6 years ago

=) OLD hand written invoice so before our computer system.. PU on the invoice means pinball used.

#7 6 years ago

Looks like it has one of our OLD silver tags on the apron as well.

#8 6 years ago

Nice !

#9 6 years ago

great pick........it's amazing the receipt has last over 20 years

#11 6 years ago

I bought a Paragon in 1989 for $400. I guess I overpaid. haha. However, I miss it and wish I had another.

#13 6 years ago

Gosh, I bought one a few months after it came out when I was 14, talked the guy to take it off the route and traded a Spanish Eyes for part of it, I'm sure it was more than this though, and it was as close to a HUO as one could get, and I had it for a long time, then parents sold it when I moved away to finish college, always wonder what happened to it. You know, it's quite possible the one you bought was mine, as I'm in Colorado and I think my parents sold it around that time period. I wish I could remember some unique marks or what not on the one I had.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 7.65
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Cumberland, RI
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 157.00
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Knoxville, TN

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside