IMG_0010 (resized).JPG
IMG_0009 (resized).JPG
IMG_0008 (resized).JPG
IMG_0006 (resized).JPG
IMG_0005 (resized).JPG
IMG_0011 (resized).JPG
IMG_0023 (resized).JPG
IMG_0018 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider isochronic_frost.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

I recently had the good fortune of finding a HUO Gottlieb Rocky. Machine had been in the same house since new. A little cleaning, some new rubbers and it looks amazing, check out how clean the inside of the coin door is, I have never seen one that clean before. The original battery was still on the CPU but fortunately there was no damage and I could easily remove it. Here are pics:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/mike217/albums/72157720171437008
I would click on the first picture then advance one at a time with the arrow. I don't like the way the Flickr home page opens. My game room does not have great lighting so the pictures are a little dark. Enjoy.

A lot of these flickr threads get lost after a few years. Browsing old Pinside Flickr links don’t work anymore. I’d encourage you to upload them directly to the site!

Did you check/record the audits before you cut the battery off? Would be cool to see. I checked the audits on the LW3 that was on route with original 1992 batteries and it had over 20 years of recorded “idle minutes” it was pretty cool!

#16 2 years ago

OK, just did 12, not all of them so I won't blow up page

Blowing up a pinball thread with something this UNIQUE is a good thing! Dump it all, that’s why we’re all here! Make sure you select the “original size” feature so we get the full HQ pictures!

#37 2 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

How on earth did the batteries last that long!?

If the game is almost never turned off for 25+ years even the old alkaline batteries will stay “good” because they’re charged endlessly

As requested, here's the rest of the pics for full detail.

Just a stunning example, great find, and thanks for documenting it!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider isochronic_frost.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cool-find-huo-rocky?tu=isochronic_frost and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.