Linked Games

Topic poll

“Pro or Premium with the new code”

• Dealpool PRO 48 votes
    49%
  • Deadpool PREMIUM 49 votes
    51%

(97 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider idahoryan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Currently have WOZ,TZ,GOT Premium and Iron Maiden Pro

Love my Iron Maiden and almost wish I had gone pro. Looking to add a Deadpool PRO to the lineup. I have played it on location and enjoy the game. As always if I can save the extra coin I can apply that to another new game down the line.

Even with the new code out what's the verdict of PRO vs Premium these days? I have read the older threads.

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

If you want a better flowing game, then buy a premium.

That's my struggle. 2K just for better flow off one orbit shot? Can't wrap my head around that LOL

#24 4 years ago

Thank you for everyone's input. I am flying out to SoCal this weekend and will see if I can find a premium to play. Will be down in the San Diego / South OC area if anyone knows a place with one.

#36 4 years ago
Quoted from jkleinnd:

Obviously would be special promo pricing starting at the factory.... I'm not trying to start anything, just dreaming (and describing one scenario where the Pro would easily win the day for me, plus solve another similar problem I have. Ha)
Although not sure why it has to be sooo far-fetched. Not exactly a novel idea in consumer marketing.

I feel you. It came down to BK or Dead for me. At the end of the day I enjoy the longer play times on Deadpool. BK is brutal, however I still love that machine and can see ownership second hand down the road!

#39 4 years ago
Quoted from indybru:

While I think DP is awesome I couldn't tell you the difference in pro vs premium since I haven't played the premium except a few times at last years expo.
However, I'm on the sidelines I want to see how Wonka plays out especially the standard edition. I don't change my line up very often and I have one more pin than normal.

I have a WOZ - Wonka didn't grab me. If I didn't have a JJP already I would explore it a little deeper. But I am looking for a different style of game play. I would rather of had Pirates, but the wife wanted WOZ - I enjoy it, but you have to be ready to play deep games, it's not just a fun shooter you have to work for your scores lol

3 weeks later
#41 4 years ago

Ended up with a NIB Premium! I’ve had extensive time on both. I can honestly say if you have the coin get the premium. If you are tight on money get the Pro without a doubt! Both are super fun and the premium edges the pro out!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation
Shooter rods
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Protection
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 39.00
$ 49.99
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
Grovetown, GA
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
Shooter rods
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
Electronics
Space Coast Pinball
Electronics
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider idahoryan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/convince-me-why-i-need-a-premium-deadpool?tu=idahoryan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.