World Fair replay button (resized).jpg
12C05357-BB44-4C70-97A7-2411152E88A8 (resized).jpeg
Physiological effect of electric current - WikiLectures (resized).png
image (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_2022-09-15-08-13-32-51_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg
indlkkkex (resized).jpg
electricty-764x430-3888255985 (resized).jpg
20220914_065817 (resized).jpg
There are 157 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 1 year ago

I've had several GTB 2-wire pins (no power cord ground wire) over the years and have often debated converting them to 3-wire systems for the safety reasons. While this seems like a no-brainer to do, I've been advised against it by some who say those circuits were not designed for 3-wire systems. Further, there is the issue of messing with originality and a time-tested system. My grandson loves the 1970 GTB wedgehead I have now, so I'm more concerned because of that. Would like to hear the prevailing wisdom. Thanks.

#3 1 year ago

The problem with this is where do you stop? Ground the transformer? Ground the coin door? The power switch? The lock down bar? The side rails? The legs? Anything metal could potentially shock you.

They built these things for 30 years with ungrounded plugs, operated them in some questionable locations through 10's of thousands of plays each, and I've never heard of anyone being seriously or fatally injured.

That said, anything's possible. I understand your concern with young kids playing them. But if your grounding for safety, do you just ground the stuff most likely to shock you or do you ground everything? Do you protect 100% or 80%?

IMO, if you're worried about a potential shock, get one of those single outlet GFCI adapters and plug the machine into that. Full protection and a lot less work.

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from edednedy:

I've never heard of anyone being seriously or fatally injured.

At the beginning of my career, my service manager was named Gary. When he was a kid he was at a swimming pool and the pinballs weren't wired properly. The pinball on the left had some malfunction where the side rails were connected to hot AC, the pinball on the right, the side rails were connected to ground. A kid with wet skin squeezed between the pinballs and was electrocuted (killed) right in front of Gary.

Because of this experience, anything that came through Gary's shop we would make SURE that every single screw, carriage bolt, metal rail, metal coin door, metal shooting rod frame would be connected to earth ground through a three prong plug.

He'd come by with a meter and check to make sure.

This took some time, but it's not impossible.

So, if it is a concern for you, that is what I'd do. Every single metal thing on the outside of the pinball that is touchable by anyone... connect it to earth ground through a three prong replacement power cord.

#5 1 year ago

Every Bally and Stern I have worked on is grounded throughout. Legs, side rails, coin door, coin door frame pieces, shooter and lock down bar are all connected to the ground. Everything is in the back box as well but that is more for the boards than safety. Better safe...

#6 1 year ago

Like I said. Anything is possible. Combination of swimming pools, concrete floor, wet skin and probably barefooted would certainly be pushing the boundaries of common sense.

If you want to use a 1970 pinball machine in an environment like that, then all bets are off.

The GFCI adapter I suggested should provide all the protection he will ever need. Even crazy scenarios like above.

450 people die every year from falling out of bed. I'm not going to start sleeping on the floor.

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from edednedy:

Like I said. Anything is possible. Combination of swimming pools, concrete floor, wet skin and probably barefooted would certainly be pushing the boundaries of common sense.
If you want to use a 1970 pinball machine in an environment like that, then all bets are off.
The GFCI adapter I suggested should provide all the protection he will ever need. Even crazy scenarios like above.
450 people die every year from falling out of bed. I'm not going to start sleeping on the floor.

Your suggestion is a eureka moment for me. Thanks for the tip. I can't believe I didn't think of that single-outlet device until you mentioned it. I used to tech write for a GFCI/GFI manufacturer a few decades ago, so I know how they work. The average human heart can withstand up to 60 milliamps before it fibrillates, and these guys limit ground fault let-through energy to only about 15. I think I can do both the GFCI and basic grounding of the transformer, side rails, coin door and change out metal flipper buttons. I know first hand that a shock from a properly grounded pin may not kill you, but it's an experience you don't soon forget.

#8 1 year ago

I’ve grounded a couple Gottlieb wedgeheads when they’ve come through with bad cords. Only takes an extra 10 minutes if you are changing the cord anyway.

#9 1 year ago

Most EMs I have bought came with seriously bad power cords that needed to be replaced regardless of the 2 or 3 prong question. I put in a 3-prong cord and ground to the transformer frame, but don't generally run ground wires around that didn't exist in the game already.

I noticed a nice kit on the pinside marketplace a while back. I usually make my own grounding mods, but this shop seems to have some nice stuff:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1343-the-pinball-scientist/07028-the-electromechanical-em-pinball-grounding-kits-

#10 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

Most EMs I have bought came with seriously bad power cords that needed to be replaced regardless of the 2 or 3 prong question. I put in a 3-prong cord and ground to the transformer frame, but don't generally run ground wires around that didn't exist in the game already.
I noticed a nice kit on the pinside marketplace a while back. I usually make my own grounding mods, but this shop seems to have some nice stuff:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1343-the-pinball-scientist/07028-the-electromechanical-em-pinball-grounding-kits-

Grounding to the transformer base does absolutely nothing to protect the player from a potential shock. A ground wire must be added to any metal part that the player might touch, but most importantly, the front door, as it has line voltage on it.

#11 1 year ago

Thanks for chiming in , Jr. So, now I'm leaning towards edednedy's simplest idea of using only a single outlet GFCI plug-in. This poses new questions, though. How do I test it with the machine plugged in to it? Pushing the test button on the GFCI itself won't tell me anything other than the device will trip in the event of a short in the machine. Should I create a real fault in the pin while it's plugged into the device, and how should that be done? That's the real test. Would that pose a risk to circuits? Would a fuse, which is faster than the breaker, blow before the GFCI had a chance to do its job?

#12 1 year ago

For the record, here's one of the best condensed descriptions I could find on how a GFCI device actually works:

"GFCI measures the difference between the ungrounded conductor (the hot) and the grounded conductor (the neutral). It does not directly measure the grounding conductor, also known as the equipment grounding conductor also known as ground. It basically is looking for current traveling on an unintended path. Electricians/engineers design things so that the current flows along the hot and neutral. This is the intended path. If there is current 'leakage', some or all of the current won't be making it back on the neutral. This will be seen as a drop and cause the GFCI to trip. If some or all the current flows back on the ground, GFCI does not know and does not care. It will trip."

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from fixintoplay:

Thanks for chiming in , Jr. So, now I'm leaning towards edednedy's simplest idea of using only a single outlet GFCI plug-in. This poses new questions, though. How do I test it with the machine plugged in to it? Pushing the test button on the GFCI itself won't tell me anything other than the device will trip in the event of a short in the machine. Should I create a real fault in the pin while it's plugged into the device, and how should that be done? That's the real test. Would that pose a risk to circuits? Would a fuse, which is faster than the breaker, blow before the GFCI had a chance to do its job?

A GFCI outlet trips when it detects a difference in current going out on your hot wire and the current coming in on your neutral conductor. For most household GFCI devices that difference is 6mA. I would not advise trying to recreate this scenario on your own - This could potentially cause a shock hazard. The test button on the GFCI outlet already recreates the exact scenario above. The GFCI test button creates an actual ground fault with a trip current of 6-10mA.

#14 1 year ago

Since we are talking about gfci’s, maybe someone can explain the benefit or disadvantage of hooking up downstream protection for multiple outlets and machines.

#15 1 year ago

Is this an issue only for games on cement? What about carpet or manufactured wood floors?

#16 1 year ago
Quoted from undrdog:

Is this an issue only for games on cement?

No. A situation like the one described by PinRetail in reply #4 can happen on any floor, or floating in space. As an example many Gottlieb games have 120 volts just behind the red metal start button on the coin door. The only thing between you and a direct connection to the outlet is a piece of fish paper insulation. All it takes is two games next to eachother with unpolarized plugs, both with worn out fish paper. Then what you might have is one coin door (and possibly lock down bar, rails, etc.) at neutral and the other at 120 volts, depending on how the plugs went into the outlet. Touch both at the same time and you might as well hold both leads of a stripped extension cord. Ask me how I know.

/Mark

#17 1 year ago

I’ll be curious to know if the inevitable sparking at relays and flipper switch contacts will trip the gfci.

#18 1 year ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

I’ll be curious to know if the inevitable sparking at relays and flipper switch contacts will trip the gfci.

It will not.

#19 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballdaveh:Since we are talking about gfci’s, maybe someone can explain the benefit or disadvantage of hooking up downstream protection for multiple outlets and machines.

I'd say the only disadvantage I can think of would be, if you had people playing multiple machines along the same branch and it tripped, all games would shut off not just the one that caused the trip. And you would never know for sure which one caused it until you tested them individually.

#20 1 year ago

I put an earth circuit on every game that I work on. I run the 3 core cable into the machine and put the live and neurals on and terminate the earth into a connector block, affixed to the motor board. From that, I run a separate earth up to the coin door frame and a link off that to the lock down bar. That makes it easy to disconnect should you need to take that board out at some point.

The replay button will get new fishpaper if necessary and I also cut down one of those black rubber tubes that are used on later machine playfield posts and that fits neatly over the end of the replay button end so theres no chance of any metal connection to the 120v line. I also put heat shrink tubing onto the flipper rods for good measure. I've had a few mains shocks over the years and it's not something you forget.

#21 1 year ago
Quoted from undrdog:

Is this an issue only for games on cement? What about carpet or manufactured wood floors?

It's a potential issue anywhere.
I was at a friend's house once, and was playing a Williams EM he had. I put my beer down on the floor, by the leg of the adjacent game. It was a SS game which was apparently fully grounded.
While reaching down for my beer, I touched the leg of the grounded machine while still having my other hand on the EM. Apparently, the EM had a hot wire in contact with the door or lockdown bar, and I got a pretty good blast of AC. Had the SS game not been grounded, I may not have felt anything, but it definitely alerted us to the fact that there was an issue with the EM game.

Quoted from bdw85:

A GFCI outlet trips when it detects a difference in current going out on your hot wire and the current coming in on your neutral conductor.

Is that to say that a GFCI outlet will provide safety for a two prong, non-grounded game, as well as a three prong grounded game?

#22 1 year ago
Quoted from fixintoplay:

For the record, here's one of the best condensed descriptions I could find on how a GFCI device actually works:
"GFCI measures the difference between the ungrounded conductor (the hot) and the grounded conductor (the neutral). It does not directly measure the grounding conductor, also known as the equipment grounding conductor also known as ground. It basically is looking for current traveling on an unintended path. Electricians/engineers design things so that the current flows along the hot and neutral. This is the intended path. If there is current 'leakage', some or all of the current won't be making it back on the neutral. This will be seen as a drop and cause the GFCI to trip. If some or all the current flows back on the ground, GFCI does not know and does not care. It will trip."

Quoted from bdw85:

A GFCI outlet trips when it detects a difference in current going out on your hot wire and the current coming in on your neutral conductor. For most household GFCI devices that difference is 6mA. I would not advise trying to recreate this scenario on your own - This could potentially cause a shock hazard. The test button on the GFCI outlet already recreates the exact scenario above. The GFCI test button creates an actual ground fault with a trip current of 6-10mA.

Quoted from jrpinball:

...Is that to say that a GFCI outlet will provide safety for a two prong, non-grounded game, as well as a three prong grounded game?

Adding to bdw85's comments...

In the simplest terms: If a device draws draws 1A on the 'Hot' line, you should have 1A returning on the 'Neutral' line. The net is zero (good). If 1A is being drawn on the Hot and 0.97A is being returned on the Neutral - that means 0.03A is going somewhere, and that somewhere could be you. So the GFI's job is to spot that difference and trip (not sure of the trip level but bdw85 mentioned 0.006 to 0.010A). The GFI doesn't care if the 0.03A might be on the safety ground (a good safety ground would prevent the current going thru you tho) or someplace else...it only spots the difference between the hot and neutral and trips regardless.

If you're worried about the GFI outlet test button providing a valid test, you can get a GFI tester, they are not expensive. Might not be a bad idea just as a sanity test, plus it also indicates the outlet is wired correctly.
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#23 1 year ago

Is there a consensus, then, that cfgi receptacles are a good solution for home users ?

#24 1 year ago
Quoted from undrdog:

Is there a consensus, then, that cfgi receptacles are a good solution for home users ?

This is what I'm still unclear about.

#25 1 year ago
Quoted from fixintoplay:

me too

#26 1 year ago
Quoted from undrdog:

GFCI are good, but they are mechanical, and tend to fail after a decade (my electrician buddy says sometimes 5 years)

That's why the building inspector uses an external device to test them, because sometimes the built in TEST button will trigger it, but the test meter won't

Replacing the unpolarized 2 prong cords with safety ground cords, ensures that all your games do not have the Hot on neutral

#27 1 year ago
Quoted from undrdog:

I can't speak for the majority but here's my opinion:
Yes GFCI receptacles, GFCI adapters or GFCI breakers are an acceptable solution for home owners. I would even say preferable.
If you rely solely on grounding for protection, you need to ground every single metal part that someone may contact. You also must do it to every machine that you own. One ungrounded (I'll get around to grounding it later) machine placed between two grounded machines has the potential to me more dangerous than not grounding any of them, as mentioned in a couple of the posts above.

One adapter for every machine would be ideal, but would get costly if you have a lot of games. GFCI receptacles are good insurance at a reasonable cost.

As far as reliability, You can trust that the GFCI will trip and save you, or you can trust the grounded game will trip the breaker to save you. But you're going to have to trust something to protect you, unless you want to live like Chuck McGill.

#28 1 year ago

5A7BBAF2-AB02-4B08-A730-9832DEC5F0EF (resized).jpeg5A7BBAF2-AB02-4B08-A730-9832DEC5F0EF (resized).jpeg

Ie kooky

#29 1 year ago
Quoted from undrdog:

Quoted from fixintoplay:

Yes, good to use. Even if someone did the ground mods - it only takes one 'oops, I missed that part' to have a safety issue.

Quoted from edednedy:

I can't speak for the majority but here's my opinion:
Yes GFCI receptacles, GFCI adapters or GFCI breakers are an acceptable solution for home owners. I would even say preferable.
If you rely solely on grounding for protection, you need to ground every single metal part that someone may contact. You also must do it to every machine that you own. One ungrounded (I'll get around to grounding it later) machine placed between two grounded machines has the potential to me more dangerous than not grounding any of them, as mentioned in a couple of the posts above.
One adapter for every machine would be ideal, but would get costly if you have a lot of games. GFCI receptacles are good insurance at a reasonable cost.
As far as reliability, You can trust that the GFCI will trip and save you, or you can trust the grounded game will trip the breaker to save you. But you're going to have to trust something to protect you, unless you want to live like Chuck McGill.

I agree too - get some GFCI's. But like Vid said, they do tend to fail (maybe not often, but not uncommon to replace one every once in awhile in my house).

What I would do is to get the plug in type as opposed to the GFI that's incorporated into the outlet. Costs more, but easier to swap out if needed. Maybe run a couple of pins off a single GFCI.

#30 1 year ago

Just like old 2 prong guitar amps from the 50s thru early 70s; kids will do anything to avoid the 10 minutes of labor to bring them up to the current safety standard.

They will buy GFCI power strips to bring to gigs, they will install GFCI outlets in their houses, they will bring a carpet to stand on and wrap the mic in cloth tape.

They still will feel a tingle on their lips against the mic, even though the GFCI does not sense enough current to trip

Finally, they will install a 3 prong cord and ground the chassis, like every person has told them to do for the last 50 years....kids

330331-d9642240c4cd6f5420493d03bbfce925 (resized).jpg330331-d9642240c4cd6f5420493d03bbfce925 (resized).jpg

You can add a grounded IEC cord receptacle to any ancient Marshall, without even drilling any holes

#31 1 year ago

GFCI's are designed for one purpose: to protect people from electrical shock.

Grounding a pinball machine means you are relying on the circuit breaker to protect you. Circuit breakers are designed to protect wires and equipment from overload or short circuits. As a by-product of that, they can supply some protection if the short circuit is through your body. Sometimes. Maybe.

Here's an exert from Salus Engineering International webpage:

"This model can be used to help illustrate the risks of electric shock and circuit breakers. Figure #4 shows the circuit diagram of an unfortunate individual whose body has provided a ground path for a 220VAC source. In this case the current that this individual is drawing will not even be enough to cause the circuit breaker to trip, as a result the current will be continuous. This will be a case of electrocution where not only will the heart normal cycle stop, but internal organs will be heated in a destructive manner.

There is another reason why a circuit breaker tripping will not protect the human body from an electric shock. Even if the current was enough to trip the circuit breaker, circuit breakers normally take a minimum of 1-1/2 cycles to open. That means that the full voltage will contact the body and the resulting full current will still pass through the body, causing a potentially lethal electric shock. Although circuit breakers are important safety devices, they do not provide protection from electric shock".

breakers2 (resized).jpgbreakers2 (resized).jpg
#32 1 year ago
Quoted from vid1900:

GFCI are good, but they are mechanical, and tend to fail after a decade (my electrician buddy says sometimes 5 years)
That's why the building inspector uses an external device to test them, because sometimes the built in TEST button will trigger it, but the test meter won't
Replacing the unpolarized 2 prong cords with safety ground cords, ensures that all your games do not have the Hot on neutral

Curious as to what brands your friend runs into as this has not been my experience.

Good GFI outlets typically last several decades, the nursing facility I work in still has dozens that were installed in 1994. By state regulation we test them with Woods device for proper tension and external testing device to trip and verify operation every year. And document of course.

You know what a PITA it is to document every single pin in an outlet?

#33 1 year ago

I guess the GFI mechanism does not suffer from wear, since it rarely, if ever, operates. But of course springs might lose their tension and maybe old lubricants get gummed.

I recommend test tripping GFI's once a year for a few times, to see if the mech is still operational. I have some installed in the 90's in perfectly good shape. When in doubt, replace!

#34 1 year ago
Quoted from Tuukka:

I guess the GFI mechanism does not suffer from wear, since it rarely, if ever, operates. But of course springs might lose their tension and maybe old lubricants get gummed.
I recommend test tripping GFI's once a year for a few times, to see if the mech is still operational. I have some installed in the 90's in perfectly good shape. When in doubt, replace!

The areas I see GFI fail is when they are mounted outside in a box. Even protected that way nature takes its toll.

Cheap ones from the big box store you might wish to avoid, a good Leviton should serve you well.

If in doubt but a hospital grade unit.

#35 1 year ago

Vid's comment has merit. A ground diverts current that potentially would go thru you. That's always a good thing. The way I look at a GFCI is that it provides another level of insurance to help make it 'idiot proof'.

I've grounded an EM ('76 Freedom) and there's a LOT of places that you need to pick up to be 100% covered. Did I ground every nut and bolt? No. Did I do the major hitters (lockdown bar, rails, coin door, etc.)? Yes. So there's always the possibility a screw head I ignored could get energized.

When I ground something, I know there's a solid ground (I'm an electrical engineer but not an electrician, so maybe not to code). If someone else does the work then how do I know it's been done correctly without double checking? And what if I miss something? Or maybe the outlet ground has an issue? We've all seen the 'worst hack' page here on Pinside, not sure I trust everyone to do the grounding mods right. So that's where the GCFI comes in...it doesn't care about the ground path or that BillyBob did a lousy job of grounding.

The bottom line is I'd trust a GFCI for protection more so than people doing ground mods.

#36 1 year ago

@edednedy's post #31 is key. GFCIs are not traditional thermal-magnetic breakers which protect against fire and equipment damage. GFCIs are more sophisticated, human-protecting, solid state devices with a service life that can be shortened by moisture and adverse environmental conditions. Regular testing is a priority.

To my OP question that began this thread, I think Jrpinball's post #21 beer shock story where he touched a faulty ungrounded pin and a nearby properly ground pin at the same time and got whacked may have provided the answer I was looking for. If that ungrounded faulty pin's line voltage came from a GFCI-protected outlet, would he still have gotten whacked? According to the technical definition of a GFCI -- on which I think there is consensus in this thread -- the answer has to be "no."

#37 1 year ago
Quoted from fixintoplay:

GFCIs are not traditional thermal-magnetic breakers which protect against fire and equipment damage.

Just point of clarification- Breakers are not so much to protect the equipment but to be the weak link in protecting the wiring and are sized as such.

#38 1 year ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Curious as to what brands your friend runs into as this has not been my experience.

Good GFI outlets typically last several decades, the nursing facility I work in still has dozens that were installed in 1994.

I'm sure he is not encountering any medical grade GFCIs in people's homes

More likely just the Mexican Levitons from home depot

#39 1 year ago

Almost picked up some cheap ones at HF this weekend. Decided to get the good ones, instead.

#40 1 year ago

Or, just don't put your pinball machine on a concrete pad next to a pool.

Also, don't trim your hedges with a lawnmower.

and don't use a 22LR bullet as a fuse.

#41 1 year ago

I know you guys want the laziest fix, but I think a bunch of you are missing the bigger picture.

By correctly wiring your game, you ensure that:

The switch and fuse is on the Hot conductor

Nobody can accidentally reverse the plug in the outlet

All your games are wired identically, so you don't get zapped when touching two at the same time, or touching a basement stanchion

A half century old power cord probably needs to be replaced anyway.

Even if your GFCI has failed, you are still protected

If the switch is OFF, the rest of the game is not still Hot (and thus safe to service)

-

And of course, you can still use your correctly wired game with a GFCI.....

#42 1 year ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Nobody can accidentally reverse the plug in the outlet

For us common folk…. Alternating current.. goes back and forth… what would be ‘reversing’?

#43 1 year ago
Quoted from undrdog:

For us common folk…. Alternating current.. goes back and forth… what would be ‘reversing’?

If you plug the cord in backwards, the Hot is now on the neutral side (the neutral becomes fused and switched)

When you touch a properly wired game, at the same time as a reverse wired game, you feel the current - even if one of the games is switched off

#44 1 year ago

From a current point of view, yes, the current goes back and forth through both sides of the outlet. From a voltage point of view, one side is neutral and remains essentially grounded. The other, hot side of the outlet swings from positive voltage to negative voltage, pushing and pulling current through the neutral side.

As vid1900 pointed out, the hot side should go straight to the fuse. Otherwise even if you blow the fuse parts of your game may be hot, just waiting for a neutral finger or screwdriver to conduct through.

#45 1 year ago

I've posted a note on my tool cart: "Hot goes to the fuse." Eventually, I'll remember it.

#46 1 year ago

I'm rewiring and plugging into a GFCI. Wear a belt and suspenders.

#47 1 year ago
Quoted from undrdog:I've posted a note on my tool cart: "Hot goes to the fuse." Eventually, I'll remember it.

You got it.

If we flip the power switch to OFF, we want the entire game de-energized

If we blow a fuse, we want the entire game de-energized

#48 1 year ago

Lamp cord ok? Probably the most affordable wire.

#49 1 year ago
Quoted from undrdog:

Lol, no

Go to Menards, get a 3 prong extention cord (get Black, not orange) for $5, cut off the Female end

You want enough cord to be able to pull the game out from the row, and still be able to reach the receptacle

Read this before you start:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/replacing-line-cords-plugs-wall-sockets-vids-guide

#50 1 year ago
Quoted from undrdog:

If you cut the end off an extension cord, the plug will be polarized. If you hook up this plug correctly, it will be of the proper gauge and will ensure that the hot goes to the fuse. This would get you a new cord and be better than original, while still looking quite original.

99/100 the cord is bad and should be replaced.

Vid and I clearly disagree on the importance of a three prong plug on a 1960s vintage game.

Many years ago, I wrote this article for the pinwiki. It discusses polarized plugs and grounding. https://www.pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=EM_Repair#Replacing_a_Power_Cord

I always replace like for like. I don't try to shoehorn a ground in where none existed before, nor do I run a 3 prong plug and ground the transformer (nor do I have any idea what benefit that could possibly have.)

Next to abortion rights, the two prong v three prong power cord is the second most divisive issue facing the country right now.

There are 157 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/convert-old-2-wire-to-3-wire?hl=cindik and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.