Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
10885345_10203506100793940_3215158624114954099_n.jpg
8c80e2b9-cba9-462a-8331-3d295ab349e5_zps9477cb1d.jpg
image-620.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider barron.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 9 years ago

Did you grab the one in South Bend?

#4 9 years ago

Dang. I was looking forward to meeting the person on the other side of the weird text responses and finally getting a Mousin' to call my own.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

There's one for sale in Bay City Michigan right now....

I've exchanged messages about that Mousin'. I offered up an EATPM that I have in storage for it. Have you seen it in person? LED's in the pics on CL make it hard to really see.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

10885345_10203506100793940_32151... 92 KB

Not too shabby looking! I'm not worried about electronics so much. I've got all of that down with system 11s at this point. Why have two EATPMs when you could have a Mousin' Around? I actually have the worst of the two set up (backbox stilted upright with 2x4s because the collar is all jacked up). The one in storage ended up getting wrapped up merely because I wanted to tackle the bigger project and get this one looking and playing right. Never got around to rebuilding that collar and, up until now, I forget I hacked it to stay upright.

2 weeks later
#26 9 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

No, I've never seen it. Just one pic with the game off, I think. I've seen four or five MA's over the past couple of years, and they've all had rough play fieldscs.

I ended up following through on this. I'm happy. It wasn't clean but a few hours of scrubbing and it cleaned up nicely. I'd say 6.5/10 on the playfield but perfectly fine to put on location. Only issue is the controlled gate on this one as well. It's all there, it's just always up. Coil is always energized.

Dude from CL was actually a pretty stand up guy. I dunno if you guys know him or not but I think we both were happy with the deal.

#27 9 years ago

double

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Sterling, VA
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 23.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Camarillo, CA
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

3,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, GA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider barron.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/controlled-ball-gate-info-neededmousin-around?tu=barron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.