70D1E4E8-0D9E-436F-8CFF-D7D1641D4E77 (resized).jpeg
45F92CCA-BC06-4D31-9CD3-A8DA6C47D906 (resized).jpeg
6F07F106-2FAB-495E-BE70-1C2133374314 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
D82A1F8B-97E8-4CD2-A3EF-9350265142DF (resized).jpeg
77FC71B3-B60D-465D-8AF6-7DA0008A1231 (resized).jpeg
2B4213F4-A781-429A-B1E2-07A32295F5E3 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ClaytonsCorner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#50 2 years ago

I'm just now reading this and it's been 19 days since the last post, possibly due to the holidays. If you still have an issue, let us know and I'll toss in some ideas if I can. I've got 35 years of electronics under my belt (and 53 years of chub above my belt ), maybe I can pull a rabbit out of the hat.

#52 2 years ago

There has been a lot of activity and suggestions in trying to help solve this problem which in my opinion has caused a lot of confusion. I'd like to suggest we back up and start from the beginning by doing the following: Please have one person take a a video showing the complete machine playfield and back box while another person does different functions to help troubleshoot this issue. Person 1, start recording, Person 2, starting with the machine turned completely off, turn on the machine, next press the new game button but do not release a ball, flip the right flipper 10-20 times slowly, flip the left flipper 10-20 times slowly. I'm hoping you can record exactly what happens during a crash as well as record the game start up to determine if everything looks normal until the flippers cause a crash. Once you are able to upload this video, we can then take the next step in helping you troubleshoot your machine. Also, I am trying to prevent you from spending more money shotgunning the problem.

3 weeks later
#54 2 years ago
Quoted from QuickDraw:

so i spent some time trying to get a video of this this weekend. I couldn't get a video of it failing when not in a game and now only get a fail in about 1 in every 3-4 games, it seems to coincide with a left flipper, but obviously there are other factors in play. I'll work on getting a vid recorded and hosted somewhere.

Sounds good QuickDraw, I can’t help much at the moment since I just had my left hip replaced on Wednesday, but I’ll look for your video and see if we can figure out what’s going on with your pin!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 959.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 53.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Vista, CA
$ 1,059.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 129.00
Cabinet Parts
Bob's Pinball Stuff

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ClaytonsCorner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/continuing-black-knight-flipper-mpu-issues?tu=ClaytonsCorner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.