Topic Stats

• 4,933 posts
  • 495 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by snaroff
  • Topic is favorited by 134 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 514 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2C1D0FCD-93F0-4099-869D-2A42A7293F78 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
d9579e2209937889c6dc8ddba78ff005bc0e56f1 (resized).jpg
927AA742-A540-424B-B353-4FC15BDF3651 (resized).jpeg
2323DD21-E0EC-4013-97AF-226FF517A02E (resized).jpeg
images (resized).jpg
3powc1 (resized).jpg
87177700_10157416915872961_5632960277126316032_n (resized).jpg
20200219_173826 (resized).jpg
20200219_173608 (resized).jpg
20200219_173059 (resized).jpg
20200219_173002 (resized).jpg
20200219_172939 (resized).jpg
20200219_173359 (resized).jpg
20200219_172823 (resized).jpg
20200219_172558 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider romulusx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#124 6 months ago
Quoted from Chicoman:

Rumor has it that JJP playfields are made in China from what I've heard recently although they do use Microplayfields too. Maybe their CE models use Microplayfields and then China for the other models.
As for Stern I've seen it most recently on Deadpool and Munsters. Same crap! For $8k+ you would think they'd get this crap under control.
Heck all of my Bally/Williams 90's era pins are all in excellent condition with no chipping or pooling around the posts.

Don’t think there’s any truth to JJP playfields being made in China
I don’t know who Microplayfields is but pretty sure all JJP’s are Mirco playfields

1 month later
#2564 4 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Who put that lipstick on Red RD?
Little over the top don’t you think

Way over the top,now she looks like a cheap slut!

4 weeks later
#2931 3 months ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

I'm not the one who created the manufacturing defect. I just want it fucking fixed.
-wonka owner #08742206, play field #105, clear coat case #5107

My new Wonka SE born October 31
is perfect you can tell the newer playfields have the improved clearcoat.No pooling at all everthing nice and even.

#2954 3 months ago

If anyone is considering buying a Wonka ,do so with confidence.
I just got a Wonka SE that was built 10/30 and it’s playfield is perfect!

#2956 3 months ago

I guess they’re doing the same thing that Stern is doing and just being evasive as possible so it saves them money but all I can tell you is a new one is excellent

#2960 3 months ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

can you share a bunch of photos?
I am contemplating a purchase for myself and would love to see.

Will do when I get home from work

#2970 3 months ago
Quoted from paynemic:

For now. Give it time. My 9 months old potc just started showing the pooling around certain posts.
Why would you buy new?

I don’t know anything about your older playfield,but the ones that are on the line now are good!

#2973 3 months ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Are you going to buy them a populated playfield if they turn out to be bad?

What the fuck are you talking about?

#2975 3 months ago
Quoted from Extraballz:

You don’t know this for sure so why do you keep saying this. Can’t tell if everything is right with the clear until these new machines get a bunch of plays on them and stand up over time.

Alright,I forgot this was Pinside maybe I was being too positive?
I’m just saying compared to the SE I had and sold to a local guy who didn’t give a shit about the imperfections.The playfield has a totally level appearance around post and such you can tell it’s good because it looks like my first JJP Dialed In

#2977 3 months ago
Quoted from woody76:

IDK man, just saw a brand new JP premium off the line and the clear coat is razor thin. So thin the playfield art was still raised. You could see all the grooves and indentations. Everybody that played it said something.

I’m just commenting on my WonkaSE!

#2981 3 months ago

I’m going to Kaneda my ass off this forum and go play my brand new just manufactured Wonka Se!

#2992 3 months ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

I've seen 2 new Wonkas at my distro. Both were perfect. Also one YBR WOZ that was perfect, other then it arrived with Wonka pinblades in it!

Sample size of three now

#2999 3 months ago
Quoted from snaroff:

While changing out the sling rubber on my LOTR I was reminded of this thread (wrt post putting pressure on the PF clear).
Check out how nicely the sling posts are engineered. Recessed, metal post guide, no art. Solid/perfect after 15 years and ~15k plays.[quoted image]

Looks good,judging by the small amount we see of the playfield I would say you put a few mods on?

#3015 3 months ago

Anybody else who's gotten a Wonka built on 10/30 or newer post your opinion on playfield,please

#3137 3 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Are they really making $1500 a game?

No!

#3143 3 months ago

Not even close.
If I told you the profit on a JJP SE, you'd shit your pants.

$500? Oops I just pooped alittle lol

1 week later
#3166 85 days ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

I’d suggest also reporting it to Stern with pics. My distributor ignored my issues and I only got some traction when I dealt with Stern directly.

I dealt directly with Zach @ Flipnout and he took care of my issues himself.I guess I was lucky I picked the right distro

#3172 85 days ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Prices are too dang high.

Pinball is expensive,I’m just commenting on the great support I got from Flipnout Pinball

#3185 82 days ago

From my observations of JJP Wonka posts,it seems they’ve changed the process and new playfields are looking good

#3195 79 days ago
Quoted from thirdedition:

I know some TnA users had/ have issues, but I haven't heard of any problems with ACNC. My Alice playfield doesn't have anything like what is going on with Stern and JJP.

New JJP playfields are looking good since October builds

#3207 78 days ago
Quoted from zaphX:

FWIW my Wonka CE playfield looks great. They did not remove art under the posts or use washers, either.

Same here!

1 week later
#3266 72 days ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

He probably has bigger issues to take care of. And you're just a small town guy, after all.

I guess I was just lucky as far as JJP is concerned.My distributor Flipnout pinball took care
of the issues I had.

1 week later
#3367 62 days ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

I have seen a lot of discussion about Stern games, but not much lately about JJP. Have they been able to figure it out or are JJP owner's just not chiming in?

My Wonka SE was a second run,born on date 10/31/2019 and the playfield is great.
No pooling around post no chipping at slings just nice shiny and flat.

#3377 61 days ago
Quoted from JY64:

I think you meant to say the Stern JJP playfield lottery

No he meant what he said!

1 week later
#3620 54 days ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Only one JJP owner? Does that mean JJP has the problem licked?

It seems that way I don’t see any second run Wonka owners complaining like the poor Stern folks are

#3623 54 days ago

I think the playfield issue was a bigger set back for JJP then it was for Stern.I think it’s been resolved,but I’m sure it slowed them down big time.You have to fix the water leak on the second floor before you start repairing the damage on the first floor.

1 week later
#3845 46 days ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

That's more than pooling, it's a clear coat tsunami!

I thought he was kidding or being sarcastic.

1 week later
#3923 36 days ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Question for you guys who have a Willy Wonka machine. I am on the fence of getting one and of course worried about clear coat issues. (all my machines have tons of dimples, so thats not a concern).
For WW, is there a "safe" build date to look for or certain production dates to avoid? Or anything after a certain time period?

Safe build dates October 2019

#3930 36 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

Might I interest you in a super low play BM66?[quoted image]

Wtf!

#3947 34 days ago
Quoted from pinball_keefer:

And what happens when someone wires the super jackpot switch or important ramp switch to the sling shots? Well the glass is on, so must not be any cheating!

Good to see you here Keith,hope your feeling well.For me the online components would be for software updates and high scores.
Oh by the way,anymore cool Wonka updates on the way?I’m loving this Wonka and Kaneda don’t know shit!

#3973 32 days ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

sounds to me like he's pissed that his new game that he paid top dollar for showed up with all kinds of play field issues, and all he did was try and resolve the issue in a creative way....I'm not blaming you in this mess, but how can u not be disappointed in JJP's response.....its total BS....

Quoted from PtownPin:

The moral of the story is don't buy anymore NIB games from JJP until they've proven that they've addressed all their play field issues. All these latest JJP problems have shown is that the manufacturer doesn't stand behind their product because they can't afford to do so. Paying top dollar for a new game and have it fall apart is total BS. Unfortunately the distributor is stuck in the middle and can't really do anything about it. Just be patient and buy a nice used game that u can inspect prior to purchasing.

Quoted from PtownPin:

The moral of the story is don't buy anymore NIB games from JJP until they've proven that they've addressed all their play field issues. All these latest JJP problems have shown is that the manufacturer doesn't stand behind their product because they can't afford to do so. Paying top dollar for a new game and have it fall apart is total BS. Unfortunately the distributor is stuck in the middle and can't really do anything about it. Just be patient and buy a nice used game that u can inspect prior to purchasing.

When JJP had issues with the first run of Wonka’s that shut down production!They fixed the issues and restarted production and me and as far as I know other owners have been very pleased with the latest run.No pooling no chipping no ghosting Problem solved

#3994 32 days ago
Quoted from Rager170:

When you say "latest run", what time period are you referring to? This is the game im waiting on...

My Wonka was second run production date 10-30-2019

#3996 32 days ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Honestly, I find it hard to believe that JJP didnt know that these issues were happening. I would assume that JJP is populating the playfields in house. How hard is it to notice pooling of clear coat when populating?

Same for Stern,I think JJP responded quicker because Stern was still churning out machines after problem was noted.

#3999 32 days ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Has JJP offered a full refund if you return the complete, defective machine? That seems like another solution.

Has Stern?

#4013 32 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Joe is the one that made it go nuclear not me and i hate to tell you this but you have already been screwed by JJP because Jack has already made it clear that he is not giving customers populated playfields.

Alright you've made you point but let's not forget this is not just JJP.
Stern has not giving out any populated playfields either and won't

#4038 31 days ago
Quoted from Rager170:

JJP should be holding their playfield manufactures responsible for the costs to replace all around. We do this in my industry all the time and the manufacturers understand this...

Quoted from Rager170:

JJP should be holding their playfield manufactures responsible for the costs to replace all around. We do this in my industry all the time and the manufacturers understand this...

I think the playfields have been offered,but Mirco is not going to pay for populated playfields

#4051 31 days ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Absolutely not true.

One here and one there when they’ve had a lot of bad playfields

#4147 30 days ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Oh man... Im here about to (waiting) pull the trigger on a new Wonka thinking it would be my last pin since im about out of room. And now you say that! lol haha
I guess everyone is right. It wont be my last pin... before I have to do some trading..

Buy the Wonka,you won’t regret it!
It’s very possible that POTC never gets put back in production.Thats all speculation.

#4149 30 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

And remember to think twice about posting any problems with the playfield you might have once it arrives.

He can post anything he wants.Ive posted numerous times that the second run of Wonka’s,which I have one of are pooling and chipping free!The first run did have pooling and chipping.

#4159 30 days ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

I moved my cows over to the Spooky pastures. I've wanted to support them and American for a while but haven't found the right opportunity. I like how they do what they do and hopefully am impressed by the game. I am a huge JJP fan even though I criticize them a lot, or maybe why I criticize them a lot. I wanted a Wonka, it was one of my all-time themes and then they announced it and I got in line. Then I got out of line when it was available because of what happened with POTC. Maybe I will pick up some used JJP or Stern down the line or maybe they make changes but I'm gonna see what Spooky and American (and if anyone else ends up making a new, unique game).

Get a Dialed In,it’s on your wishlist and it’s a great game with no playfield issues

#4170 30 days ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Also, do you know when the second run started? My distributor said he had game build dates of August in stock...

My second perfect Wonka SE was built October 30 2019

#4205 30 days ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

F#ck you money doesn't exist....people with money at some point expect a return on investment. My guess is JJP ran the numbers and decided that it was far too expensive to do the right thing. Stern who clearly has the money has in the past replaced complete play fields. To my knowledge JJP has never replaced populated play fields....in my mind its no doubt a financial decision

I guess Stern had sent out populated playfields at sometime,but I would say from reading this post there’s a lot more that need replacing?Sterns numbers are a lot higher as for bad playfields over multiple titles

#4221 30 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Nice setup they have but if he cant get quality playfields its all for nothing.

I’m getting tired of saying this but I’m pretty sure everything coming off of production line from October to now is good!I’m not trying to schill or whatever you call it for JJP
If anybody with a confirmed production after October has an issue please post machine and production date

#4225 30 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Probably so but until they make things right with the customers that they are screwing I just dont care. I would never buy a game off of them.

Don’t buy from them,I don’t care I was just letting people who do want to buy a Wonka what to look for.Well it looks like your buying Spooky,CGC or AP if that’s your stance on new pins.

#4229 30 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm with Spooky now. Best quality modern playfield I have seen, and more than one theme that actually interests me, especially the latest one, and customer service that is second to none, is a triple win in my book.
If one of the other companies ever came up with a theme I like, it might be quite a conundrum.

I need to catch up on Spookys offerings.I played Rob Zombie and the ghost hunter game fro Ben and they both felt like amateurish.I need to get some time on ACNC
at Louisville Expo.But seriously JJP and even Stern at that point we’re way ahead.I’m rooting for Charlie and friends to succeed,just like I am for Jack who turned this pinball ship around with WOZ!

#4237 29 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

There you have it!

And I’m glad Spooky resolved issue,I’m just saying people are going to be missing out on some really good new pinball machines if they wait for Stern and JJP to give everybody a populated playfield.

#4242 29 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

Fortunately I have a friend in town that is a distributer for Stern, JJP, American, and CGC, and has them all set up to play as they come in, so I'm not really missing out on anything anyway. Haha
But even when he wasn't, it was no different.

Well good for,now change your avatar that kid scares me !

#4246 29 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

This one better? lol. I'm on it. Just give me a little time...[quoted image]

Do they allow this type of behavior in California?I’m feeling threatened!

#4250 29 days ago

Compare cost differences, then I think you'll have a better comparison. A JJP $12k CE game versus a spooky $7k or whatever it was for the R&M BS. Huge difference from a small mom and pop shop. JJP charges enough that they should be providing not only the best QA and product quality but the best customer service and support, neither of which they seem to be doing. Luckily they can coast through on name reputation (ahhh getting less and less) and the fact that the pinball market is made up of small supply and a fanatical market that will purchase even with issues. Until a concerted effort is made to boycott manufacturers who won't adhere to some sort of acceptable, baseline standard in their quality and replacement of manufacturing issues.
I whole heartedly agree that WOZ was a "game" changer (heh) and mine is never going anywhere. JJP did a HUGE amount of good for the pinball community and industry. But even with their first production run of WOZ they had playfield issues that they did the least amount they could to resolve. Heck, I bought a SE with damage and I was even charged for the repair decal they produced to cover up the damage. How much of a slap in the face is that? You can't have it both ways. Either you produce a superior product that you stand by or you don't and you skate by because the market lets you. We are the market, we are letting this happen.
Spooky - Free interactive topper AFTER you bought your game! .... JJP, $300? for some "limited edition" printed plastic and lighting. I mean, come on.

Wonka SE vs Rick&Morty BS
Better Comparison

#4253 29 days ago

Why? Why does an SE compare to the BS? Spooky offers the powder coated stuff on the BS. Maybe JJP has glass or shaker or something, I think spooky offers addons like that for a price, but still. We're talking ~$5k of difference minus whatever few hundred you have to spend to make the games the same. AND Spooky threw in the topper! (+$300 for JJP).
SE != BS

5k of difference between the BS and the Wonka CE not the SE

#4257 29 days ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

This is exactly why JJP has taken the stance they have and are screwing over customers. My impression is JJP is bleeding money and cant afford to fix all the screw ups.
My prediction is if this is lndeed the case (which it appears to be), JJP's days are numbered.

I love how this thread about Stern and JJP’s bad playfields turned into a bash JJP only thread.I confess that I love 3of the 5 JJP pinball machines.But let’s be honest Stern has done the same and worse then they have,I mean look at that BM 66 pos and Stern says that’s ok!
Bash away but don’t be childish fanboys Try to be objective

#4259 29 days ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

If GNR comes out and the playfield issues still persist. People aren't going to forgive a 3rd time. They got 2 huge titles coming out they cannot afford to screw these titles up

Playfields will be fine! Once again everthing from second run(approximately October 2019)
is fine

#4266 29 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

You're joking right?

What part of his post do you think he’s joking about?

#4293 29 days ago

Dialed In one of the best games ever designed.I wish I had a nickel for every time I heard horrible theme.Who gives a shit the gameplay and toys are fucking phenomenal.Quantum Electric guy moving back and forth on playfield is great because it creates chaos and makes you think.I think it’s pure genius how it catches balls in theater mode

#4328 28 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I believe Jack also when he says I wont stand behind what I sell and you're screwed! Just sayin

He’s just stated as I did the newer Wonka’s are good without playfield issues.

#4347 27 days ago
Quoted from silen7ce:

Just picked up a new maiden yesterday and day 1 had quarter inch piece of clear and art chip off by the newton ball...on top of that lower left flipper is sticking up :/ will be calling Stern monday.

Man that sucks!

#4381 26 days ago
Quoted from cooked71:

They removed the artwork not to hide the damage, but to allow the clear to adhere to the wood. The problem with the pooling is coming from the artwork not adhering to the wood. The clear is doing its job - the art isn’t.

This sounds logical but this JJP & Stern issue has been ongoing and somewhat confusing at times.Anyway I had an early Wonka SE first run with pooling and some chipping.Its gone now but I got the newer production run dated 10.30.19 and it’s perfect.My question is why JJP was able to still have artwork underneath post and everywhere else it was before?

#4428 24 days ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Plywood does that.

A couple of days before I installed it I would lay on floor crown side up.Put a towel over playfield and weigh down in middle of crown with 5 gallon drywall bucket or similar

#4488 23 days ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Are JJP and Stern corporate?

Stern yes JJP large boutique?

#4578 18 days ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Just wanted to chime in. I got my Wonka game over the weekend, build date of late October. No issues.
It was interesting to see a page JJP gives with machines saying how dimpling, ghosting and craze lines and other things of the play field are normal (no mention of pooling).

I’ve had my October built Wonka with no pooling crazing or any dimpling

#4580 18 days ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I guess when the majority of your machines have clearcoat defects, the defective ones become the norm, and perfect ones are abnormal. Congrats on your abnormal machine!

That’s bullshit!Anything after the first run of defective Wonka’s has been perfect as far as I’ve seen,and I’ve been watching closely.Maybe you meant to say Sterns abnormal playfields

#4583 18 days ago

To be fair JJP has had playfield issues from the start, pretty much on every game in some way AFAIK.

Well AFAIK the issues started with a portion of the POTC run and continued with the first run of Wonka’s.At this point Jack called up Mirco and said get your shit together or else!

#4587 17 days ago

According to Pinside Mirco doesn’t make Stern playfields.And yes a phone call and righteous ass chewing can change bad manufacturing real quick.My uncle Charlie was VP of a finishing company I worked for as a young man.I watched him make calls to vendors and the problems were resolved when new material arrived

#4592 17 days ago

Pretty sure this issue wasn't resolved with a phone call. I'm fairly certain Mirco got an earful "in person." I have no actual evidence to validate this assertion, but I was told that Jack was "out of the country" when I opened my claim in August. Shortly after he returned, I was called by him personally. I just put two and two together.

I’ll concede the one on one meeting that’s what you do when you really want to put a boot up someone’s ass!I can hear Jack yelling how his reputation of a quality build just went out the fucking window and you knuckle heads will be replacing playfields

#4595 17 days ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

That's not him, he would have opened up with a cartwheel to the nuts

Too funny!Post of the year!

#4596 17 days ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

I have it on good authority this is actual footage from the Mirco factory around the same time Jack was on his trip.[quoted image]

That’s what I call neighborly love

#4603 17 days ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Build quality? I made the mistake of buying an early run WOZ from the original owner. JJP sent him all new buffered LED boards to replace the unbuffered faulty originals and supposedly the problem was fixed. In the year I owned it, the replacements continued to fail here and there and it ruined most of the enjoyment from the game. The only fix for pre-2.0 WOZ’s is ultimately the 2.0 light kit and JJP wants $800 for (and you get to do the swap on your own) them.
The led light board issue was due to defective, poor engineering and yes, that falls under build quality. Probably not fair but that experience really soured me on ever buying another JJP or other pin with known manufacturing or PF issues.

Really going all the way back to a 2007 build.So you sold your Emerald Edition WOZ and made your money back?

#4605 17 days ago

That doesn't change the systemic manufacturing issues combined with lackluster customer concern for those issues. Jack is ok with spending other people's money, it seems. Lighting kit here, playfield there, stickers.. whatever.

You can stay negative,I was just trying to let potential Wonka buyers know that the new ones are solid.

#4612 17 days ago

I mean, I still want my JJP games and more but there is a pattern. Getting swept under the rug won't help, that's what led us to where we are now. If the newer games are solid, excellent. But playfields aren't the only thing that can have systemic issues and if JJP handles systemic/manufacturing issues like this for any other problem then I am less enthusiastic about buying a NIB game from them. Continuing to call out the manufacturers until they create a product without these kinds of issues and take care of the games that have issues is what will make change.

Thank you Chris

#4615 17 days ago

? I'm not Chris?

If only the manufacturer of the games did something crazy like letting people know what the frack is going on. Nope, stay silent and hope no one notices and it goes away. An email, a release, a post, anything.. "we fixed the issue, here it is what it was, won't happen again because of this reason, etc"
They play us for fools, we accept.

I was being a smartass,you sound like Kaneda does on about every podcast.We get it already!

#4629 16 days ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

It was an SE and no, I lost some money. Of course, that isn't the point.
2007? Do your homework on when JJP started making games. It is irrelevant regardless. The point is JJP has had defects on some of their games whether it be electronics or playfields almost from the beginning. I replied to a comment that Wonka and damaged Jack and JJP's reputation for quality.
My problem with JJP and Stern going back to the original WOZ's lightboard issues is they rarely seem to truly fix the manufacturing defects and ultimately provide solutions that putt intensive labor and time fixes on the customer... and customers spending 6-10k for a new game at that.

I guess I’ve been lucky with my Dialed In and Wonka.The DI was trouble free and the few problems with Wonka they helped me thru them.Ive always felt like Frank and Lloyd have been helpful with any issues I had

#4632 16 days ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Plywood is made from Maple and other types of wood, such as oak, birch, etc. They can't use solid wood, if that's what you mean, because it's not stable and could/would warp over time. Almost any hardwood will dimple.
Take a look at magnets on games, they dimple.

This is true

#4698 13 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I look forward to more playfield smashing in 2020.
How will deep root outdo the completion? A bowling ball? Maybe drive over it with a Hyundai?
It’s an exciting time to be alive In pinball if you are into people assaulting large plastic wafers with tools and machinery!

They could get the guy who breaks out Tesla truck windows!

#4712 12 days ago
Quoted from Lamprey:

To his point, he talking about the compressed wood that is as hard as steel. Not some soft plastic.
With something like wood that is compressed and as hard as steel how do they "CNC" that? Do they use water jets or plasma or lasers or something else?

Water Jets plasma or lasers?Sounds expensive Stern is trying to save money not spend more.

#4722 11 days ago
Quoted from notmyrealname:

for the record, my wonka le born on october 30 2019 is exhibiting some very minor pooling around the upper post on the left sling. everything else seems ok, just this one post has a little bunching at the base. i don't recall seeing any when it was unboxed (i did look closely at the time, early december), and am currently about 700 games in. i'm not too bothered at this stage, as long as it doesn't get any worse, and i don't want my distro to think that i am just out to find problems because i have been a real thorn in his side until now
but i did want to make clear to all that not all late run le wonkas are immune. i will keep monitoring and update the thread if it should progress/get any worse.[quoted image][quoted image]

Damn that's a shame this being your first pin and first post!

#4728 11 days ago
Quoted from paynemic:

This is why I roll my eyes every time someone comes on here and says, “my new __ pin with born on date __ is perfect!! Buy with confidence! They’ve solved it!”
It’s like antivaxers that say “I never got mumps so vaccines are unnecessary!”
You can’t extrapolate like that!

Wonka was different because there were a lot of early SE buyers (first run production)who had bad playfields.But when they upgraded to second run games October and on there was no complaint of pooling until the newcomer up here,with minor pooling on one post.So yes I say buy JJP’s Wonka from the second production run!

#4741 9 days ago
Quoted from bluebomber:

Dimpling on a Stranger Things pro at Stern headquarters:[quoted image]

Did you shoot that with a scatter gun?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider romulusx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside