IMG20221008031914 (resized).jpg
IMG20221008032533 (resized).jpg
IMG20221008033119 (resized).jpg
IMG20221008034651 (resized).jpg
20220919_071252 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220820_032754 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220820_025439 (resized).jpg
20210920_172949 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rager170.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3912 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Those are prices just for a new cabinet. The official GoldenTee TV stand (bolts to cabinet) is around $400 but a cheap wall mount or TV stand works fine. I bought a wall mount on Amazon for $20 and picked up a 55" TCL 5 series TV at Best Buy for $280.

Thats a great game! I was playing that with a bunch of friends at a bar a few weeks ago. Scored a hole in one.. Was very excited! haha

#3913 4 years ago

Question for you guys who have a Willy Wonka machine. I am on the fence of getting one and of course worried about clear coat issues. (all my machines have tons of dimples, so thats not a concern).

For WW, is there a "safe" build date to look for or certain production dates to avoid? Or anything after a certain time period?

#3920 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Best advice I can give is to find a nice used one that you can inspect closely prior to purchase. Failing that, maybe you have a local distributor and you can get one of their demo machines, or possibly have them unbox your game so you can inspect it prior to taking possession. Though my preference would always be a used game with some mileage on it so lurking issues are more likely to have shown up.

If anything id make an arrangement with the distributor that if I see any playfield issues, the machine is going back to them. If im buying a NIB, there should be no issues like this. And with these issues being known, it should be something to agree to..

#3922 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Good luck finding a distributor that would give you such an open ended guarantee without a significant restocking charge.

I had big issues with my WOZ when I bought it. The next day I called and explained and they swapped it for another NIB machine. That was good of them. So there is hope! ha

#3936 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Safe build dates October 2019

Thanks! That seems to be the agreed upon date from researching..

#3939 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Yeah. After playing it a bunch of GT these past 2 days I can see why a lot of pinball fans like it. While GT is basically a computer game it still has a physical element to it like pinball. The computer part allows online play to be standardized so that every game plays the same and can't really be cheated.
I would love to see the stat tracking, online, and player profile features of GT come to pinball. I'm kinda surprised it hasn't at this point. I can see Stern being the first to implement something like this. Preventing cheating will be a concern though.
Sorry for all the GT posts, hopefully it's a sign that playfield issues are resolved on current builds!

The cheating is the main problem and of course, all games play differently and people tweak their machines. It would never be apples to apples unfortunately.

#3943 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Yeah. I wonder if Stern and or JJP could implement an online mode for games that only works if the game itself recognizes the correct pitch (within a certain degree), and that the glass is on. The glass part could be pulled off by some type of marker on the glass and or the lockdown bar / glass channel at the top of the game both detecting that the glass is there.

Im sure they could figure something out.

#3971 4 years ago

From what it sounds like, the guy Goetz was doing anything he could to make his situation better for himself. I would have done the same.

Paying big money for NIB games with quality issues is a big deal.

The only acceptable solution would be to send a Populated Playfield to him and have him return the current one with issues. Not everyone has the skills and time to repopulate a playfield.

I am in the market for a new JJP and after hearing all this and seeing how JJP has handled it, I am now waiting for the right time to buy or right build date... I will not be suckered into all this stuff when spending that kind of money on a game..

#3974 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

When JJP had issues with the first run of Wonka’s that shut down production!They fixed the issues and restarted production and me and as far as I know other owners have been very pleased with the latest run.No pooling no chipping no ghosting Problem solved

When you say "latest run", what time period are you referring to? This is the game im waiting on...

#3976 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Exactly! If you are rich it's not a big deal to eat 5 or 10 grand but to some people like myself, that is a shitload of money that I personally cannot afford to lose. It takes me a hell of a long time and a lot of hard work to buy one of these games and I want it to be great quality. That shouldn't be too much to ask for from a 6-12K product.

Agreed! And personally, I dont care how much money you have, when you pay for something for thousands of dollars new, it should be in perfect condition. I dont know one rich person who would shrug that off as a non issue..

#3979 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

This is a tough one...I don't really blame Goetz for trying to get a suitable remedy for being sold very expensive lemon. But I also respect Joe for coming on here and addressing the facts he has on his side and staying professional about it. Not many distributors out there will even answer the phone (per se) after the sale. At the end of the day, I think both parties want the same thing...and Jack is screwing his distributor AND his end customer.

I think the distributor should be just as mad at JJP. JJP is making them look bad to the distributor's customer.

Who wants to be selling machines that have issues, and then in turn not have it handled appropriately? I wouldnt want to supply those machines if all I am getting is customer complaints..

#3985 4 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

Okay, but then comes the inevitable question..."How has CGC handled dimpled playfield issues? Better or worse than JJP and/or Stern?"

Dimples are not defects or problems... To think a wooden playfield with heavy metal balls bouncing around wont dent is just silly..

#3986 4 years ago

Honestly, I find it hard to believe that JJP didnt know that these issues were happening. I would assume that JJP is populating the playfields in house. How hard is it to notice pooling of clear coat when populating?

#3990 4 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

Well, my WhiteWater has over 25 years of play on it now, and has nothing like the dimpling that I have seen some pictures of here. I guess my question should have been phrased as "Is the CGC playfield quality similar to the original B/W quality, or is it more like the current JJP/Stern quality?"

Interesting.. And yes, I would agree with the rephrased question..

#3991 4 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

Wow! Could you imagine if that was OJ's legal team's approach to the defense. "Forget about him murdering his ex-wife, as well as lying to authorities, because none of that matters at all. What matters is he paid BIG MONEY for his Ferrari, and her lover was driving around town in it. So instead of charging him with Double-Homicide, you should be on the phone with MARCIA CLARK screaming at her in Simpson's defense.
I have a strong feeling the verdict would have been drastically different.

Lol. Thats far from apples to apples...

#4016 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Anything from mid to late September on seems to be ok. At least no reported issues on pins from then on.

Yes. Ive been asking about this a lot and it seems like the safe cutoff date is October. My distributor said he has them from August build date and I told him id keep waiting..

#4036 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

These distributors essentially have ZERO pull with the manufacturers....Stern actually has the cash to deal with these problems....JJP doesn't .... I'm sure if Jack was being honest he would agree that all these shitty games should be replaced...negotiating a discounted deal on another game is really a win win for both parties.

JJP should be holding their playfield manufactures responsible for the costs to replace all around. We do this in my industry all the time and the manufacturers understand this...

#4042 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Totally agree although once they accept the play field and start adding components they probably own it.

Meant to say that too. Have to qc these things before using...

#4069 4 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

My take on dimples and CGC is the current quality of playfield wood is WAY worse for every manufacturer making playfields today, not just CGC, but everyone. It has been said that the quality of the plywood was way better in the 90’s and before, and I believe it. Now I do believe CGC is using the best wood they can find, but my MBrLE looks like its been hit with about a thousand tiny ballpean hammers... I’ve seen quite a few original WMS MB’s around here in the Phoenix area that are still as smooth as the day they came out of the box, minus severe chipping around the scoop. My remake, although no where near as bad as a Stern, had a great looking playfield out of the box, the silk screen process was perfect. If they could have just put it on a nicer piece of wood with a nice old fashoined real high VOC clear coat would have been better. So not as bad as Stern or JJP, but not as good as old WMS/Bally/Midway used to sell. Maybe it will dimple flat over time... right

Yea I hear ya. I dont have much experience with the older games but wouldnt surprise me that quality has changed.

Yes, they will flatten out. I didnt believe it either but funny enough, I was looking over my TWD just the other day and said at first, "where did all the dimples go?", then i realized they were there, just so many of them that they look flat.

#4076 4 years ago

Round 3... FIGHT!

#4084 4 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

This is complete nonsense.
The guy dropped 12K on a pinball machine and is essentially taking it up the ass. I don’t care if the buyer is a liar, a bank robber or whether he cheated on his SATs. It’s all irrelevant. What is relevant is that he paid 12K for a pinball machine.
The distributor and manufacturer each got their share of the 12K and the buyer is left with a piece of shit. What other industry operates like this?

I know. Can you imagine any other product that when you buy new you need to inspect it closely to be sure its not defective?? I like buying NIB to avoid issues and know that what im getting is 100% new and working condition.

That security feeling of buying NIB is gone now...

#4100 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballwil:

If you don't like dimples ( big ones) like me, buy a protector.
And if you don't want pooling your Stern JP or jjp wonka make a anti pooling protector like i do for my machines.[quoted image]

For those protectors, do you have to strip down the playfield to add them? Sounds like a chore for sure... Why dont manufacturers just add these to the games from the beginning and add $100 to the price?

#4102 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I think the best bet for people who have been burned by a pinball manufacturer is to file a complaint with their state attorney general/consumer protection agency/lemon law program. I don't see any other way you have any teeth in this situation. What is going on is wrong, and the manufacturers need to be placed back into reality.

All because they cant QC the playfields correctly prior to populating them... And even then, we all know they noticed the problem while populating them and shipped them out to distributors regardless. Frustrating.

#4105 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballwil:

Yes completely. Install these in the factory or loose in the box, just like the old days.
You can buy every 5 years a new one to make your machine "new". Or remove them if you want to sell your machine.

Ive never tried to stip down a playfield, but that really seems like a lot of work!

#4111 4 years ago
Quoted from wrd1972_PinDoc:

Thats what I said a while back. I just installed a hardtop on my BK, and I am very pleased with its ability to resist dimpling. But to be fair, it has not been played yet.
HOWEVER I did drop a ball in the under-apron area to see the hardtops ability to deal with airballs. I dropped a ball from 6"...no dent or dimple. I dropped a ball from 12"...no dent or dimple. I dropped a ball from 24"...no dent or dimple. Finally I dropped a ball from 36"...a small dent (3/16") was made to the wood, but NOT the hardtop itself.
There was no visual or physical dent or dimple to the hardtop at all. So from what I have seen thus far, I think the overlay is going to be more resistant to dimples, than what has been shown in the thread from the new playfields at Stern and JJP. Time will tell, but I am very optimistic, and I have yet to see where anyone who has installed a HT, has claimed that the surface is getting dimpled.
Just seems to me that the hardtop like overlay is another untapped option, that is not being explored. But maybe it is...who the Hell knows? Also seems to me that it MIGHT be more economical from a manufacturing POV, to go wit the printed overlay rather than painting the playfields. Or maybe put a clear overlay over the painted playfield from the factory.
Maybe its time for the process to evolve, especially if its determined that the overlay can reduce dents and dimples.

Agreed!

#4112 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

'Barely an inconvenience.'

lol, ill assume thats a joke..

#4116 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Ever see the Pitch Meeting guy on Youtube?
It's his canned line for any suggestion the 'Exec' makes.

I have not..

#4117 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

Can it really be called qc-issues when you produce a game and gets reports of clearcoat issues and then goes on and producescthe next game with the same issues?
That`s not a case of lacking qc, but more of to much CBA.

Agreed. Thats what I mean when saying they must have seen these issues but kept using them and sending them to customers.

#4131 4 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

JJP ordered a perfectly fine playfield from Mirco and paid Mirco in prefectly fine Euros, they are not at fault as a manufacturer for the initial issue.
They are as much victim as the rest of us.

And when you realize that you received a defective product but decide to use it anyways and sell to customers.. Who is at fault then?

#4140 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Kinda like going thru a drive thru and not opening the bag to check your food until you get home and you decide to eat it anyway instead of returning it.

Lol, not quite..

#4141 4 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Agreed. I went over my BM66 with a fine toothed comb when I read about this stuff and luckily no issues. I do hope JJP figures something out for these owners. I would also love to get a new POTC, now that they seem to have their clearcoat issues figured out (according to statements from newer run Wonka owners).

They sell POTC new still?

#4145 4 years ago

No, but I hope they get back on the line, at some point, now that the cc issues are resolved.

Oh man... Im here about to (waiting) pull the trigger on a new Wonka thinking it would be my last pin since im about out of room. And now you say that! lol haha

I guess everyone is right. It wont be my last pin... before I have to do some trading..

#4168 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Buy the Wonka,you won’t regret it!
It’s very possible that POTC never gets put back in production.Thats all speculation.

Im working to buy it but I want a date of October or later and my distributor doesnt have it yet...

#4169 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Buy the Wonka,you won’t regret it!
It’s very possible that POTC never gets put back in production.Thats all speculation.

Also, do you know when the second run started? My distributor said he had game build dates of August in stock...

#4171 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

My second perfect Wonka SE was built October 30 2019

But do you know when the second production run started? Wondering if the August build date would be within the second production run. The distributor told me that JJP said there would be no issues... Obviously from this thread I dont know if I can believe that.

#4173 4 years ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

There's a big difference between signing an NDA and being asked to not share specific details of your case on pinside. I'm free to discuss my situation. But until my UPS package hits my front porch, I'm keeping my mouth shut.

Id do the same also..

#4175 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Its pretty simple...they are running on fumes, and they can't afford it...I find it very telling that the distributor jumps on this forum to defend himself (which is fine), and then disappears when asked to answer a very simple question.....whats a reasonable resolution?

They cant afford to QC their products?? Not doing that will cost them a lot more in the future.

And if you meant they cant afford replacements.. it should be no cost to them. Their manufacturer should be giving replacements as they made defective products.

#4177 4 years ago

He means they can't afford to populate and ship replacement playfields. Even if Mirco is providing all the new pfs for free, they would have to purchase all the mechs and plastics, etc to populate them and then pay the workers to do so.

All something id be billing Mirco for. But then again, they wouldnt have had that issue if the QC'd it correctly from the start...

In reality, they are still building these machines, so to send a populated playfield, get the return and then use those parts.. Not sure how much costs would be involved besides the labor side.

#4179 4 years ago

Um...they're not going to re-use parts on new builds. Would YOU re-use old parts on a new assembly line?

I would think you could use a majority of the parts for a new playfield. I mean, someone gets a new game, inspects it and notices clear coat issues and reports it. How used are the parts really?

#4181 4 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

Well, they COULD do a playfield swap program whereby you send them your populated playfield, and they use your parts to populate a replacement playfield and then send it back to you.
Unfortunately, this would be very labor intensive and therefore expensive (not to mention shipping issues).
Ideally, JJP would just do an exchange of populated playfields, but if they are in financial distress, I can see why it would be difficult.
But this brings up a bigger point, why would I want to buy an expensive item from a company that can't afford to support it (assuming they even wanted to)?
If I'm buying something like this, I want to be sure that problems will be handled (and parts will be available). If JJP is on the "edge", then I'm going to look elsewhere.

I agree. Makes me a bit nervous that there could be no support down the road if they went under. Especially since these games are running PC Motherboards which will eventually die.

#4183 4 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

It’s all well and good in theory to push responsibility down the production food chain until you get to who is ultimately responsible but in my experience more often then not when you do that as a manufacturer, you put your supplier out of business.
So then you as a manufacturer are still left holding the bag and now you have no more supplier either. Which may or may not put YOU out of business. So what do you do? You turn around and squeeze your customer to just stay alive for one more day. Whether that is the end consumer or yet another manufacturer higher up the food chain than you.
No one wins in these things. Everyone is angry (justifiably so). And all it would have taken to likely prevent this shitshow in the first place was adequate QC.

Thats not my experience in my industry. The manufacturer usually knows they will take the hit and if they dont, they wont be getting future business.

#4185 4 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

I guess it depends on the number of companies in the supplier base and whether the competition can absorb the increased demand. My experience there were not so many players (single sourced suppliers frequently) so there is that.
But as far as compensation for defects, it won’t really matter if you have 1 or 100 other suppliers. If the one that did you wrong can’t pony up, you are still on the hook. Sure going forward you can X them out of your supply base, but in the crisis, you are still stuck.

Yes, that is true.

Look at all this mess all because of a lack of QC..

#4198 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

If JJP is under pressure to actually turn a profit (which has to be the case), then they can't afford it...could they do it and continue to lose money...of course
From an investors prospective its an easy analysis.....cost of replacing play fields vs lost sales due to pissed off customers....clearly they have chosen the later path. I don't agree with it, but thats my guess.

Choosing the path of screwing your customers is a sure way to go bankrupt as you wont have them in the future.

#4207 4 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Unfortunately, manufacturing and business and tightly woven. Sub-contractors (in home building) and assembly line workers (in pinball) are given quotas they have to meet. .

Thats how workers get paid at JJP for assembling?? You sure about that?

#4209 4 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

It may not be that they get paid per machine...but if worker "Joe" is only assembling 3 machines a day (and keeps bringing up "problems"), but worker "Fred" assembles 5 machines a day (and never seems to mention any issue)...which guy gets to keep the job when funds get tight?
Eventually, you have a lot of "Freds" and very few "Joes" making your machines.

Id keep Joe. He cares more about the job being done as he is reporting problems. Fred doesnt care about quality.

#4218 4 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

Except for when you've got distributors waving money saying "where are those machines you promised" and creditors waving bills saying "when are you going to pay these".
That's when you're laying off the Joes and hiring more Freds.

I highly disagree. Thats a greedy company that wont last. You will be paying more once customers have issues with their products and you have to fix them, or result in losing customers all together. Pumping out defective products will not get you anywhere.

If the quality is not there, you will not have a business. I stand behind that in general...

#4223 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I’m getting tired of saying this but I’m pretty sure everything coming off of production line from October to now is good!I’m not trying to schill or whatever you call it for JJP
If anybody with a confirmed production after October has an issue please post machine and production date

I am waiting for my order for a WW from JJP with October or later date. If/when it comes, I will certainly let you know. Distributor is calling JJP today to speak with them about it. Im sure JJP is annoyed by it but I cant chance getting a playfield issue from earlier dates.

#4286 4 years ago
Quoted from V4Vendetta:

What I find to be funny is that none of you guys have problem with how Goertz keeps talking about his CE customer treatment?
So you are pissed that you got treated same as a standard or LE buyer cuz you bought a fucking CE model?? So LE buyer should get prefered treatment over standard buyers?? Just cuz you bought a machine that cost little more money you think that puts you on some kind of damn pedestool? None of you have a problem with that? what a fucking joke.

He keeps talking like that because apparently he was told that JJP treats CE customers with priority.

#4288 4 years ago
Quoted from V4Vendetta:

he was told that because he first asked if ce buyers get prefered treatment so that mentality was there to begin with.

Regardless, he was told yes to that question.

#4308 4 years ago
Quoted from caz1844:

Ok sounds good, I'll look for that. What does stern do if you start to see pooling on the posts or dimpling on the PF?

Quoted from caz1844:

Ok sounds good, I'll look for that. What does stern do if you start to see pooling on the posts or dimpling on the PF?

They say, go F yourself lol.

Just kidding

#4432 4 years ago
Quoted from Flipstream:

Under 300 plays on my Pro, build date Sept 7. Easily visible dimpling, but not nearly as bad as some of the other pictures in this thread. All three of these pictures were taken with the glass on. No special lighting, only the light from the backglass and LCD is shining off the playfield.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Completely normal..

#4434 4 years ago
Quoted from Flipstream:

I don't like it in a control freak/OCD way, but I accept it is normal. Pinballs are a lot denser than wood and clear-coat.

I hear ya. Im the same way. When I got my first pin, TWD years back, i freaked out about them. Now I realize they happen with all current machines and happens a lot..

Those metal balls are heavy, so its expected to happen on clear and wood like you said.

#4439 4 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Please name and shame the distro. I don't want to do business with any distributor that doesn't help the customer after the sale, and neither should anyone else. Of course all sales are final, barring a major or game-breaking defect, but good distributors will go out of their way to help make things right. As best they can anyway. There are too many good distros out there to do business with a bad one.

Correct. All sales are final, but there is a warranty for a reason..

#4440 4 years ago

Why doesn't my 25 year old STTNG look like that then?

The balls are heavier now..

#4447 4 years ago
Quoted from iloveplywood:

I've had three games; a restored TAF, a TNA, and a BM66. The TAF had no dimples that I could see after a couple of thousand plays over three years. The TNA had some dimples, I don't own the machine anymore so I'm going off memory, but I think I really had to look to see them and they were few and far between. My BM66 started dimpling right away and it's very noticeable, hard not to notice actually. I've put 1500 games on it and so far no "evening out."
Honestly, the only reason this bothers me is that it hurts the resale value, I still think the game looks great overall. Thankfully, BM66 is my favorite of the three by far and I see myself keeping it for a long time so I think I'll get my money's worth out of the machine regardless. If I had not liked it and wanted to do a quick resale I think I would have had to take a few hundred less in resale which would have been a bummer.
Where did the whole evening out thing come from anyway -- was Steve Ritchie being sarcastic, trolling us? It seems like the most patently ridiculous theory I've ever heard. Do people really believe this?

Really? Ive never heard of resale being hurt by dimples in the playfield.

#4450 4 years ago
Quoted from iloveplywood:

Yeah, I should have said the only reason it would bother me is if it did impact resale. I mean I prefer no dimples, but I don't consider it a big deal personally.

Oh definitely. If the choice of dimples or no dimples... no dimples ha.

Seems that, at least with newer games, dimples are the norm so I would be surprised anyone mentioning them. Unless they are pushing for a lower cost.

#4486 4 years ago
Quoted from dugmar:

Because of profits, board meetings, shareholders and all the stuff we hate about the robotic corporate mentality. That is why Spooky and other boutique manufacturers will be the only place I will ever consider for NIB games going forward. A playfield wood upgrade may be something you actually see from one of these smaller manufacturers.

Are JJP and Stern corporate?

#4560 4 years ago

If they are sending unpopulated playfields, they should be paying for someone to populate it for the customer also...

#4566 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Whatever that is all over the back of the playfield will also be in the back of the inserts making them looked shit when the LEDs are on.. We have some games like that.

Why would clearcoat on the back of an insert look bad, when all play fields have clearcoat over the inserts normally? Wouldn't it just be clear like the playfield?

#4570 4 years ago

Just wanted to chime in. I got my Wonka game over the weekend, build date of late October. No issues.

It was interesting to see a page JJP gives with machines saying how dimpling, ghosting and craze lines and other things of the play field are normal (no mention of pooling).

#4573 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I guess when the majority of your machines have clearcoat defects, the defective ones become the norm, and perfect ones are abnormal. Congrats on your abnormal machine!

haha thanks. Ill try and scan that page they include when I remember...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sherrill, NY
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 3.49
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tualatin, OR
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rager170.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/continued-playfield-issues-with-jjp-and-stern?tu=rager170 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.