IMG20221008031914 (resized).jpg
IMG20221008032533 (resized).jpg
IMG20221008033119 (resized).jpg
IMG20221008034651 (resized).jpg
20220919_071252 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220820_032754 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220820_025439 (resized).jpg
20210920_172949 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jimwe5t.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8456 2 years ago
07D59E18-1B1F-4770-8BAB-11756E7823A1 (resized).jpeg07D59E18-1B1F-4770-8BAB-11756E7823A1 (resized).jpeg
#8457 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Huh? A company succeeds on its own success or failure. The value of the investor or their past accomplishments are not vicariously attached to this new investment. If the company proves insolvent it simply sinks.

These owners have not let JJP sink 3 times, they’ve bailed them out. They are not about to stop bailing out their pet company. Billionaire owner will never let it sink, not to worry, they’ll do it again at 4, 5 or even 6 times too! JJP problems are chump change to a billionaire.

#8492 2 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

An inconvenient Truth:
Absolutely nothing will change until they find a new playfield supplier.

Even then nothing will change until JJP changes their formula and factory install techniques. They have to stop printing art under posts and order far less clearcoat, as to be thinner, and change undercoat tech, which improves DTS printing. JJP could make this change with Mirco and be fine. Why wouldn’t Mirco be willing to make these changes, that their boss JJP mandates? The buck stops with JJP. JJP changes formula/orders and Mirco will comply.

#8501 2 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

Yes, but they supposedly fixed the problem.

I disagree. Mirco is the supplier and should be the expert in what they do, making quality playfields. Is it the supermarket's responsibility to tell Nabisco how to adjust their ovens because the Chips Ahoy cookies aren't getting baked enough? (Yes, this has been a problem with some batches)
JJP could remove artwork if so directed by Mirco or just to see if it helps. JJP could refuse to pay for playfields that don't meet the standards agreed upon. JJP can try to find another supplier.
I don't think it's JJP's responsibility to fix Mirco's problems, but JJP is responsible for the quality, including the playfield, of the games they ship to customers.

Is it the home builders responsibility to make sure the house is built properly or all the subcontractors? Every time it is the home builders responsibility job #1. He is held accountable period. The subcontractor, Mirco in this case is held accountable to the builder, JJP. JJP is accountable to their customers, as the ultimate manufacturer, not Mirco. The buck stops with JJP. They are the designers, builders, programmers, electrical engineers, etc. and fully responsible for every component in the machine. So many law cases to point to, its not even a discussion. The buck stops with JJP period. All the JJP apologists that wish to abdicate JJP from their responsibilities and pass the buck are dreaming.

(Your grocery store analogy doesn’t work, because JJP is not like a grocery store in anyway. The grocery store does not have a hand in anything produced, which is sold in the store, as they are not a maker, producer, builder, supervisor, nor contractor for anything offered in the store. But unlike a grocery store, JJP can tell nabisco, ie., Mirco what they want and mandate that with Mirco (a subcontractor of JJP), because JJP is the ultimate manufacturer of the machine. Is the grocery store held liable for a tainted product offered by a manufacturer? Absolutely not. Is the distributor held liable for JJP manufacturing? Again no, they only distribute like the grocery store.)

Since JJP is the manufacturer, they are held liable for all subcontractor work. Mirco’s name is not stamped on any JJP game, only JJP’s name appears.

#8573 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

Actually ... If the grocery store sells known tainted products to the public they are in fact 100% libel for their actions and will have to pay restitution.

What grocery store would be dumb enough to do that and how could it be proven the grocery store did sell it knowlingly? Again, no basis...

#8589 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

My DI Le is near perfect just a small amount of dimpling

You are one of the lucky few that won the JJP PF lotto. Reported by many of us DI owners (and owners of POTC, WW, and now GNR): they are loaded with pooling, cracking, chipping and not just dimpling, but some cratering too. Tragic on such expensive toys and once thought to be collectibles.

#8605 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Everyone knows your trolling for Stern by now,so there's no need to pretend your so concerned.

If the JJP PF issues weren’t so tragically true, your Stern joke might be funny.

#8625 2 years ago

Sides split with laughter. Good work Cary!

#8664 2 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

I took the buyback and told them i will just buy another, i was told by them on the phone, just because i buy another it doesn’t mean i will get one that doesn't have problems. Believe it or not. I was offered the buyback by phone feb 19th i was told jen would be in touch with me over the next couple of days. Then an email from barry engler on march 1st asking for an audits screen picture, i sent the picture and five days later this was the email i sent to barry. Good luck to all of you that have issues, I recommend charging back if you used a cc. It sucks but maybe if you stop payment the distributors will get angry andforce JJP TO make this right

Shocking treatment from JJP and unbelievable you’d go back to the same watering hole expecting different results with another GNR. GNR/JJP PFs are ticking time bombs. Not a matter of if, its more like when will the next one go bad too?

#8676 2 years ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

I took the buyback for my LE. So it has happened. Not sure how many others went through with it though.

You were very smart to get rid of JJP/GNR trouble. Kman rants and raves over GNR and Eric being greatest designer of all time, lol. Eric is okay, but he’s only designed 2 machines ever. First one nobody wanted till they stopped production at 1k. Second one looks good with all the lights, but seriously download the GNR manual from JJP. There is nothing in the game, except a box of lights, with some trinkets that do not interact with the ball. You could seriously spend $10 for GNR greatest hits and buy an elaborate LED/Laser light box that works to the music for $250 and your near the same experience and have zero PF problems, lol. GNR is way overrated by the Stern hate/JJP fanboys. GNR does not shoot very well either, so not sure what the attraction is all about, except the music of GNR and light show? Kman keeps saying he’ll not touch his GNRCE or talk about JJP ever again, till they fix PF issues. That alone is motivation for JJP to never fix the issues. Lol

#8678 2 years ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

I absolutely wanted to keep the game. If you look at my collection I dont own a single modern game outside of JJP. I've owned all their games and honestly wanted to keep all 6 in my collection. GNR broke me of that fantasy. That being said I truly hope they do find an answer and quickly as I feel they do make the most magical games in pinball and force Stern and the rest of the industry to compete and push the limit. We need that. We need JJP to keep innovating. Unfortunately their is a bleeding elephant in the room that needs addressed and customers (like myself) who need to know that the company we continually invest in also has our backs. I for one am rooting for a speedy and just resolution for all affected.
My 2 cents of course.

Competition in the market place is always good.

#8680 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

You came up with all this from reading the manual? Makes sense. Yes the company has a serious issue that I truly hope they find a solution for but the game really is amazing and Eric Did do a spectacular job on it. You hate JJP, understood.

Glad you like your game! Lol, don’t hate JJP and wish them success. We need everyone in the “game” to keep it all interesting. Yes, take a good look at the manual of any pinball company and a great deal can be assessed. That is what they’re for, to understand what they put into the machine and fix future issues. It is completely understandable why Eric/JJP didn’t put mechs in the game, as they have had their fill of all the mechs that have failed in their past 5 games (well, WW didn’t have much in the way of ball interactive mechs either).

#8697 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Go away Gary Jr.

Take a hike Jack Jr. and quit speaking about dad that way!

#8698 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Per request. Jan 21 born date [quoted image][quoted image]

So you took photos from part of your PF that doesn’t have any issues yet and is not the posts load areas people are having problems with? Lol Slings and post load points would reveal more?

#8699 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Did anything I said have anything to do with my position on the playfield??? He was projecting his view of the game based on the manual. Has nothing to do with your argument.

You misunderstood me. Was giving my view from both the manual and game play. The manual reveals that there are no mechs in the game. Understand why JJP has stopped putting mechs in their games with countless troubles from their games that actually do have mechs, like DI and POTC (well they removed 2 of the most interesting mechs from POTC before launch, they were so problematic). Actual gameplay reveals the layout doesn’t shoot very well. Both add to my view on GNR, as being quite a boring game with not much else going on other than a box of lights and some good music.

#8711 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It’s good too. Looked at that one as well. Doesn’t get the action the others do
I’m thinking if JJP put the silicone washers on the slings why didn’t they just put them all over?
Played some STH tonight. So good now as that code progressed.

Think STH is the sleeper hit. What a fun playing game with the fleshed out code. Man does Stranger Things game flow!

#8718 2 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

How did you manage to get the inside scoop from one of the employees?

Here is the “scoop” and it doesn’t take an employee, just knowing JJP website like I do. Here is the link to download GNR manual for yourself:
http://marketing.jerseyjackpinball.com/gnr/GNR_Manual_Oct2020.pdf

Look at the schematics and you’ll see there is almost nothing in the GNR game mech wise. For comparison, download Dialed In manual and see how loaded that game is with mechs. After looking at the comparisons, you’ll soon see GNR is almost devoid of what pinball is famous for and is mainly a box of light, with some good sounds. Do what Iceman recommends and have a drink or two and it won’t matter there are no ball interactive mechs in the game, lol. GNR is way overrrated that’s apparent to many now.

#8719 2 years ago

That’s exactly what your Dad Jack Sr. said.

#8721 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Anybody on the fence? The game is phenomenal if you like GNR
And the WOW factor won’t fade when you get it home and crank it up. It wow’s me every time I play it and only gets better.
It’s hard to beat. Just put several more games on it without incident. . Nothing else comes close on a pin

Icy, good to keep hyping its value, since you own it, we get it. Lol

(And a second grats to winning the JJP PF lotto…you should be proud you’re not one of the many unlucky ones that didn’t.)

#8723 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Now Kaneda on the other hand is blowing a nut over potentially losing some value on his flip.

Well he is now raising a family, so every dollar counts. (There are now so many JJP GNR PF problem threads, its tough to keep up!)

Ah, common sense is not so common these days, lol.

#8727 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I’ve already been clear and honest about my hope that JJP does well and continues to produce great games!The Mirco playfields are tuff to handle I’m sick of it the same way all JJP fans are.So what is your motivation for all of these anti JJP responses and nonsensical reply’s ?
What makes you go on thread after thread making shit worse.What is your problem?

No issues my friend. We all hope the many JJP problems are solved for all the victims that spent thousands of dollars on something they wanted to enjoy in their homes. No one can make anything worse than already has been done by JJP themselves. We all want JJP to triumph past this and resolve the issues that have been plaguing them for the last 3 or 4 game releases. Peace to you.

#8729 2 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

I actually got kind of excited about GnR from the hype and reveal, but the first time I saw some game play in a stream i lost most of my enthusiasm. I'm sure it's better in person when you're playing it, but it is true that it's kind of lacking mechs for such an elaborate and expensive game.

You’ve nailed it. In person it looks quite flashy, but when its played, you quickly realize there is little substance, after the flash of the stunning lights and music effects have worn off.

#8731 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Did you actually read what Iceman and other owners have said about owning the game?The majority people that own it love it!Even the people that had playfield issues said they wouldn’t take buy back because they like it so much.I know what your doing here but but at least resist the more ignorant comments!

I’m here just like you are, in a forum discussing our games, that’s it. Why do you insist on reading something else into it? It’s great people love their games, no objection. Forums are where we discuss problems that were all interested in, why is that so difficult for you to understand??? Neither one of us work for any of these companies, nor are these games our identity. Chill out my friend.

#8750 2 years ago
Quoted from RETROCENGO:

THIS is why JJP GnR Pinball playfields are Chipping (sorry for my language)

Seems this guy has figured out the issues of JJP PFgate. JJP is drilling the holes in the PF 2 mils too big! Good find! It was not poor Mirco’s issue ever and they’ve taken all the blame. Tisk tisk, JJP engineers! Eric is the engineer responsible for this mess, but he is a very young designer, so there are surely more experienced people there to know these things. Bet if JJP put a sleeve on each post or use a thicker post, would solve their problems.

#8759 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

You and anyone else have a right to their opinion of GnR,

Hmmm, “anyone has a right to their opinion of GNR.” My friend, think an earlier poster figured out all the PF issues to help us all out on some of our many JJP woes. Hopefully they’ll get it right for TS! So there’s hope yet! Be happy!

#8760 2 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

All of us guys who have been servicing pinball machines for 40 plus years know that those metal mini posts are always loose on games.
Every time you go out to a new clients place of business it is guaranteed those posts will be loose.
Often times the posts are really loose, because someone has put a #6 post into a #8 hole
So you always have to loc-tite them and make sure that the correct post is installed
Never in the tens of thousands of games that I have serviced, have I ever seen 25 mm of paint chip away around a loose post.
The loose post always wears a tiny ring the exact diameter of the post. It does not lift all the surrounding ink and clear off, lol
Doesn't matter if it's an OEM or a CPR playfield, the results are the same.
These games have had millions of balls run over them, and the metal posts are inches away from the flippers:
[quoted image][quoted image]
Crap playfields can't even survive a few thousand balls, let alone millions

So you’re saying putting sleeves to tighten the sloppiness won’t help JJPs PF problems? What is the solution then???

#8775 2 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Patiently waiting for Mandolorian playfield issues.

Hopefully, you’re going to be waiting a very long time, as Stern has seemed to fix them. We’ll see soon. Last 3 games no real isssues.

#8790 2 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

You definitely have an agenda, don't you?

Would say the same of JJP if they hadn’t had all their PF issues on their last 3 or 4 games. So how is that an agenda? GNR is a beautiful looking PF when it doesn’t look like crap from all the problems. Mirco does a good looking PF.

#8791 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Well explain this .... oh don't bother when you said gnr had no flow , I knew new your opinion was irrelevant
[quoted image]

See above explanation: GNR has a nice looking PF when it doesn’t look like crap from all the issues. Still stand by GNR has crappy flow. Play it and you’ll see what I mean.

(Take a look at how I jumped all over Stern for their lazy lack of Munsters Code. Jumped harder on them about that than anything I’ve ever said about JJP. I got thread ejected and down voted because of my stance on Stern/Dwight’s almost criminal treatment of Munsters code.)

#8792 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

I have had 3 new sterns in the last 4 months.
No pf issues of any kind with Stern. Other issues? Yes. All minor.
No agenda here. Stern QC is shit. My Elvira had 48v 50% disconnected, a bent ramp and other issues…

When Stern has issues, I equally jump all over them too. No favorites here, but when they do well I say good things, just like I’d do for JJP when/if they ever get their act together. I buy from both companies.

If Stern has a PF issue they stand behind it and offer a free replacement in their warranty. JJP does not, which is completely unacceptable. How can we continue to be a buyers for this kind of poor treatment as customers? We wouldn’t stand for it from any other consumer goods.

(Munsters shameful lazy lacking code effort by Stern is appalling.)

#8793 2 years ago

TMNT issues were fuzzy printing on some first Pros, which Stern replaced all PFs with those issues. TMNT did not have cracking, pooling, chipping, like JJPs last four titles, with more expected on Toy Story, unless they change JJP printing artwork techniques and post hole engineering.

#8795 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Just not true Jimmy. You are just making shit up now. Lol
I’ve purchased as many Sterns since 2013 as anybody
But I do agree, you rag on everybody without all the facts.

Thanks Icy, but how is anything I’ve said not factual, that’s not opinion based?
Not making anything up that isn’t opinion.

JJP last 3 or 4 games PFs have plenty of photos as fact to back that up.
Stern’s lack of Munsters code is factual too.
All the facts there, nothing made up. Come on, you just don’t like I’ve ragged on poor GNR game play with zero mechs in the game. Included links to JJP GNR manual as proof of that, again factual. Poor gameplay with no flow, check the GNR layout and MB heaven code…both factual. GNR Box of lights and sounds being outstanding, well that is factual too! Get your facts straight Icey, lol. (I get you want to not face facts about GNR, because you own it.)

(Mom said for you to call me, James or Jim, only she can call me Jimmy, lol)

#8799 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You focus on one aspect of the pf and ignore all of the other things that get screwed into it and go on top of it
I love my Stern pins but quality wise there is a lot of “junk” plastic and lack of quality all over it.
IMDN was a piece of junk. I could pick it up with one hand and spin it on my finger. I don’t know how many times I had to take that Sarco mech and captive balls apart, along with the back box subway. Parts fell apart in your hands.
My Elvira Haunted House took all kinds of tweaking and gluing to get it solid. The Dead Head crypt board is gone. The lock mech is pure crap and also needs to help
On every game. I still love the game!
I’ve got some minor pooling on my STH. Should I go down the list of things that had to be re worked, replaced and tweaked?
AIQ has had its issues too for me. But it and JP have been the most solid thus far
It’s part of pinball and doesn’t stop me from having a blast. One goes down, I play another until it gets fixed
Let’s put it ALL in perspective here

Incredible bad luck on all your games. I’ve purchased most the same games with no issues as you’ve described. Stern needs to take a hard look at any game before they send it your way, as they are most always going to be a disaster from the sounds of it. Must be in the Texas air? LA air is so polluted, Stern has pity on us and sends near perfect machines. Lol.

(Come on Icey, “Twirl IMDN machine on your figure?” Loooooooool! That’s factual I suppose, loooooooool!!)

#8806 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Warped? Wtf, can you imagine getting one of those in your JJP game! Lol

Lol, I swear the way GNR shoots, they already are, lol.

#8808 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Lol. You’re not very good I assume Jimmy?

Took state championship playing on warped PFs. Lol

#8813 2 years ago

Romy my friend, mother for sure said YOU (of all people) can’t call me Jimmy!

#8815 2 years ago

Answer to your question: WTF = Went To Future
7D8675FB-D004-4D5D-A8BC-1BABA5ADA389 (resized).jpeg7D8675FB-D004-4D5D-A8BC-1BABA5ADA389 (resized).jpeg Still haven’t figured it out, but here’s hoping Doc’s wrong…

#8849 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I thought i had landed on another site besides pinside when Stern kept receiving high quality praise while hearing JJP quality blows
Knock JJP pf’s

Welcome to the new world Icey! JJP in fact never really has had quality products. Stern wasn’t great, but they’ve really turned it around since JP and honor warranties, albeit slowly, lol. JJP is doubtful if they’ll ever turn the corner, as GNR is the 4th game in a row they’ve claimed to be getting it right and it is worse than ever. JJP honors no warranties (except bigger washers, lol), its buyer beware from the get go. You’re so lucky your GNR is okay, at least for the time being….

#8862 2 years ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

After they changed their warranty on the PF they don’t really have any incentive to change for the better as a lawsuit probably wouldn’t even win.
PF issues don’t affect gameplay etc plus it’s not covered under warranty anyway and the buyer should have known that, at least that’s the argument a JJP lawyer would be making.
It sucks, I almost got a GnR SE over the Led Zeppelin that I got and now I’m honestly happy I went with Stern for my first NIB. I had a few issues nothing major and stern set me up right away and my game is dialed in and playing great without issue.
I rented a Wonka last year and it had issue after issue and this newest release by jack really has me questioning their longevity in this space

If poor customer treatment ensues: as JJP continues down this path of ignoring PF issues, they will be done, no matter the FOMO. It cracks me up when someone refers to JJP as the 2nd biggest pinball co. Have to chuckle every time someone says this. JJP is a tiny company that has only put out 6 games in 12 years. Other than WOZ at $6.5k they’ve struggled to sell many of anything. Spooky may soon overtake them. Lol. Surely CGC is larger. AP has already put out half as many games. With Dennis there, they could easily take over JJP. It is a mirage JJP is called number 2. Stern makes more machines in a month than JJP does every couple of years. Lol Now that fewer people are being fooled by their marketing and don’t believe they’ll ever be motivated to fix all their problems, JJP has a highly questionable future. Unless the billionaire owners continue to poor unlimited money into JJP as they’ve already done in the past. They must love this pet project of theirs. Lol

#8863 2 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

JJP has finally solved the problem of pooling and chipping around posts (although they have never admitted there has been a problem). All new JJP games will not have any posts on the playfield, thus eliminating the problem. JJP has teamed with Hasbro to use Nerf components (to absorb ball impacts and reduce component stress) in place of posts and ball guides.

This is too funny…

#8865 2 years ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

I hope they stay around for a long while as their game play is totally different and unique. There is absolutely a JJP “feel” and I like that about them.

Hoping they stay around too. Someone needs to give Stern some kind of competition, even if its small competition, better than having only 1 horse in the race.

#8868 2 years ago
Quoted from GeekedOnPinball:

I agree, I want them to stay around. They make amazing games. This can’t be good for them and I hope they figure it out because their games are wonderful. Competition is a good thing. Seems like their reputation would be worth the cost of that playfield. This is clearly a defect regardless of if its mirco or JJP, JJP hired them.
I have heard Stern will send playfields out if they are messed up, is this true?

Yes, they do send out PF replacements, as I have been the recipient of one myself.

#8870 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

How much does Stern pay you Jimmy per post? Lol
Maybe you are Elwin’s brother! He’s the best

Yes, Keith and I are Dad’s favorites. I’m paid a dollar per post toward credit of a new game. Works for both of us. Ask Dad if he’d pay you too, but he exclaimed, “is it that SOB down in Texas that kept running down our IMDN?” I replied, yes. So Dad said, you’d have to print a retraction to get back into his good graces, lol.

#8872 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Hell no... Randy is cool af. Can't say that about the activity here

Lol, but were both Cali boys…just sayin.

#8875 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

F it.
I’m going into rock concert mode right now!

You’re going to play one of the most famous “cover bands” to rock the stage, with their best song, a cover from Sir Paul? But why not play some real pinball instead, unlike GNR that actually have some good old fashioned mechs in them, like AIQ or JP or IMDN or DI or MMr or AFMr or MBr or POTC (whoops they took out the best mechs in that game before release)??? (That’s what I’m playin)

#8878 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

What’s the mech in AIQ again? I missed that one. Great game nonetheless
IMDN ? POS sarco mech?
MB? What mech? Drac? Have it and love it but ZERO comp to GNR. Lol

What’s the mech in AIQ??? Thought you had an LE? Dr. Strange disc, you know the one that is motorized coming out of the PF??? Again Dr. Strange Vortex, motorized that moves balls across the lower subway, shooting balls up out of PIM/Antman lab? You missed those mechs somehow??? Lol.

#8882 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Non-sense. A lot of effort went into a great mech that LOOKs simple because it's actually elegant and performs awesome without screaming LOOK AT ME, I'M BIG AND IMPORTANT!

That makes two us for once with you flynn. Dr Strange subway and rising mech is awesome! On one of the best Elwin games ever (or best of any game for that matter).

#8883 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Oh ok that disc is what you call a mech?
Pitiful.
The BM66 turntable is a mech
The Raptor on JP is a mech
Elvira house is a mech
Stranger thing Demo is a mech
The little POS Strange disc is NOT a mech of any significance. It’s pitiful like I said.
Still……. A great game. Yet GNR is much better and I have both

Surprised as always thought you felt AIQ is one of the best games ever. Sounds like you’ve become a JJP fanboy, once in hiding, posing as you liked Stern. Might be too much GNR bright LED strobing in your brain now. 600 of those little devils on GNRCE. Need to get you out to LA for a breath of dirty air to fog your head even more, Icey, Lol. GNR has got to be near the bottom of 6 games by JJP. MB after MB means Keith J. had no mech objectives to program for, so all he could do was program in nothing but MBs. Loooooool!

#8909 2 years ago

They care alright…

D0F2FBDC-4F33-45FE-8BEC-91B0EBC0C1D9 (resized).jpegD0F2FBDC-4F33-45FE-8BEC-91B0EBC0C1D9 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
6,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Berkeley Township, NJ
$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 50.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 16.00
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution
Pinball Machine
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 14.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 49.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jimwe5t.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/continued-playfield-issues-with-jjp-and-stern?tu=jimwe5t and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.