Topic Stats

• 2,623 posts
  • 359 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by JodyG
  • Topic is favorited by 96 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 311 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg
DAA46D17-AE44-4183-BF0E-4F9767AF5FAE (resized).jpeg
49034223-F435-4882-9980-BE445297ACB0 (resized).jpeg
59284194583__8E45E493-CC92-4645-BEF4-B9622AEB4433 (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20191013-110702 (resized).png
20191011_124130.jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
5188226D-D073-4C10-86EE-CF925433A9C9 (resized).jpeg
tenor.gif
20191009_201145 (resized).jpg
20191009_201200 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Unknown (resized).jpg
dollar.gif
Unknown (resized).png
9CD37D0F-1A9B-4C22-8FFD-18FA3D9A5C12 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider halfwasted.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#945 39 days ago

Stern needs to step it up now! Where are the calls from Gary Stern!

#1228 35 days ago

Found some pooling in my iron maiden, Aug 2018 build date.

Not buying another stern or JJP product till this is fixed.

Screenshot_20190910-152207 (resized).png
#1262 34 days ago
Quoted from C_Presley:

Called my distributor yesterday when he wanted final payment for jp2 LE. I asked him his position and what he’s heard. Stern is STILL saying 7 or 8 documented cases.....

This is such trash. Stern keeps hiding their head in the sand.

I am not making any new purchases besides maybe CGC CCr in the upcoming future if these issues are not addressed head on.

Fuck stern.

I really want a JP but won't roll the dice on a $10,000 CND machine.

#1478 28 days ago
Quoted from libtech:

Don't assume that the pros are fixed yet - I got mine last week apparently fresh stock, with art under posts, and pretty much every post has at least some lifting around it.
Contacted my distributor, we'll see what Stern does.

What is your build date???

#1560 27 days ago

I feel like everybody on pinside has drank the Stern Kool-Aid and has forgotten about playfield issues besides this thread.

How could Stern possible address the issue fully in a few weeks.

Wait a new pin... Squirrel!

#1565 27 days ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Nope, I saw that too. But the regular Pinside naysayer/Stern bashers are a little too quick to assume that this was made recently, in my opinion.
From what I've read on here, the first "corrected" playfields were received last Friday? If that's accurate, it's highly likely that the Elvira playfield was made before that. (They had time to complete a video on it, and take press release photos, right?)
I'm just saying that the new playfields are already in Pinsiders homes so let's wait to hear from them to see if the problems are fixed, instead of assuming that they aren't.

You sound like a Stern apologist.

If Stern would come out and state the issue was addressed, we wouldn't have to guess.

#1571 26 days ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Riiiiiiiight. If you’re not bashing Stern, you’re an apologist.
People like you make Pinside the LEAST pinball-friendly site there is.
Considering your collection doesn’t contain a single Stern title, you “Sir”, sound like a troll.

I have two pins right now, one is a Iron Maiden Pro.

Grow up...

#1584 26 days ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Maybe it’s time to update your collection.
Out of curiosity, how is your maiden playfield doing?

Pooling is starting on a couple posts. Build date July 2018.

#1725 23 days ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I’m sure Stern is following this thread, so hear this Stern.
I haven’t paid much attention to Pinside/Pinball in about a year. I follow Stern on instagram and saw 3lvira was announced. I popped on Pinside to read the chatter and decided to buy the game. I called distributors and got the best price I could find. I was minutes away from picking up the phone and ordering the machine and then I stumbled on this thread. I reluctantly decided to pass on 3lvira. I purchaesed a HUO Dialed In with the funds instead.
Stern - You have to come out and address this issue. I firmly believe a public announcement would be best, but I’m aware that your lawyers wouldn’t like that. I am out on new Sterns and JJPs until these issues are fixed. These games simply cost too much for these issues to be happenening. Pinball is more art to me than a game. The quality of the Playfield is important.

I am in the same boat, Stern is losing customers.

1 week later
#2271 10 days ago

It is really sad that Stern leaves us all guessing about playfields. I use others as guinea pigs to see if a game with have pooling and chipping issues.

Want a JP, but Stern avoidance makes me nervous. They know it is an issue. They put washers under the posts on purpose, cause they know there is an issue.

It is hard for me to buy a pin when U have little faith in the transparency of the company..

At least Jersey Jack stated and acknowledged the issue. Stern thinks avoidance is the best. Sad cause I think their games are really interesting right now, but I can't blow my hard earned cash on a gamble, I want a quality product.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.00
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider halfwasted.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside