IMG20221008031914 (resized).jpg
IMG20221008032533 (resized).jpg
IMG20221008033119 (resized).jpg
IMG20221008034651 (resized).jpg
20220919_071252 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220820_032754 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220820_025439 (resized).jpg
20210920_172949 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#737 4 years ago

These pictures get worse and worse. Even though I'm in for the premium only I told my distributor I'm out until I see this resolved.....DE JP will be fine for now

This makes the ghosting on GB seem like a joke.

#775 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Went to a barcade yesterday and here's what i saw.
JP-pooling and chipping
BK3-pooling
IMDN-pooling and a piece of clearcoat flaking off in the middle of the playfield
Deadpool- didnt look but im sure it probably had issues as well.
At my house:
Munsters-pooling
IMDN-pooling and chipping after 600 plays
For anyone who thinks this isn't a big problem, you better think again because its HUGE I guarantee it!

wow. This is even bigger than I thought. If this becomes the norm around the industry, I'm out of new pinball. Period.

1 week later
#1239 4 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Sad times in pinball.

Sad times indeed. I haven't checked this thread in awhile and it's staggering how many people are suffering from this and the chip pictures are the worst.

Dummies trying to defend this - seriously just stop being shills. It is interesting to me the folks that try to say it's not a big deal or it could be worse or some other BS. I'm remembering their names so I can instantly ignore them going forward.

For me, I'm now pursuing some older but proven games instead of buying JP. I'm sure I'll get it eventually as I'm confident these companies will fix this but I also want to see what they're doing for others bc it might not be me now but could have been or will be in the future. I see JJP has at least commented... Stern better step up too.

Good luck everyone hopefully this is fixed soon and those impacted are taken care of properly.

#1289 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Jack called me tonight as well. He is sending me a new playfield for both my POTC and Wonka! They will be playfields from a new run. I’m very satisfied with a personal call and a free replacement playfield. I feel that is fair under the circumstances. Great touch to call customers personally. I’m impressed with that. We spoke for a few minutes and he was very genuine. He thanked me for my business and trust in his company as well and wanted to make sure I knew he valued me as a customer.
Is Gary Stern calling anyone?

Nice move by Jack - free PFs is expected but you never know. +1 for JJP here.

#1350 4 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

I doubt Stern is going to make a public statement, that's just going to encourage a flood of owners with every PF issue under the sun to come out and complain.
What I am looking for is: posts in this thread that Stern is quietly starting to take care of those effected and that LE's are going out with pristine PF's.

I wholeheartedly agree. I can understand maybe not issuing something publicly....maybe. people that are on this website are the extreme, myself included. I can understand why publicly making this statement could entice others /less informed however they need to ensure even those less informed are taken care if if those folks proactively reach out for help.

Post above me summarizes it very well. Agree 100%. You see this already happening with jjp which I commend. It had to happen but also give respect when respect is due

#1374 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Still hanging onto my JP2 premium order, but I'm out in a heartbeat if the LEs aren't fixed.

Yancy - Smart decision. I'm already out on premium though bc I'm at the point where I need to see this over a period. I don't Stern is just going to junk all the pfs.... You'll see them slowly bring in the fixed pfs mixed in with older flawed pfs so I don't premiums will all be good and no question they aren't for LE hence the delay

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Roseville, CA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 41.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/continued-playfield-issues-with-jjp-and-stern?tu=delt31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.