IMG20221008031914 (resized).jpg
IMG20221008032533 (resized).jpg
IMG20221008033119 (resized).jpg
IMG20221008034651 (resized).jpg
20220919_071252 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220820_032754 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220820_025439 (resized).jpg
20210920_172949 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Stef95.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8295 2 years ago

I have the impression that this thread of discussion is only present to denigrate JJP and to encourage people not to buy new pinball machines anymore. It's disappointing. The same ones who denigrated POTC for trivial details, who demanded a new plate not to even install it or sell it afterwards. This may be why JJP is no longer sending a spare tray. I ordered my GNR LE and if it happens with a little problem with the playing field I will survive. 90% of the people around me think. Thanks to JJP for innovating and for continuing to make great machines for us.

#8303 2 years ago

And the worst is that people think that a company can stop its production line by snapping its fingers, not delivering a machine for 1 year and coming back as if nothing had happened, apologizing for not having been perfect !! Seriously, if they can they'll recrify all these problems. Be patient, enjoy life and your pinball machine and especially if you are better than them get started in pinball production and let us see what you are capable of.

#8320 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Peut-être que vous avez cette impression de certaines personnes. Personnellement, je ne voulais pas que ma toute nouvelle machine commence à s'écailler partout. Chaque fois que quelqu'un vend un flipper plus récent, la première question posée est "comment est le terrain de jeu?".
Personne ne remet en cause leur innovation, mais plutôt leur contrôle qualité inexistant. De plus, ma machine ressemblait à un enfant aveugle de 5 ans qui appliquait le mylar. JJP n'offre plus de support pour les terrains de jeu défectueux, ce n'est pas comme si tout le monde les salissait, ils admettent littéralement qu'ils n'ont aucun intérêt à gérer les problèmes de terrain de jeu, et pour moi, cela suffit pour ne pas acheter chez eux. Je m'en fiche si quelqu'un d'autre le fait ou non.

I understand what you are saying and I am the first to want to have a nice machine. What I look for above all is the pleasure of playing. I don t buy a machine to earn money but to experience the game, enjoy a night out with friends and talk about this machine again years later and say "it was cool that flipp" is what matters to me. To take the lead and remember in 3 years that there was a problem on the playground that does not interest me. No more than making money selling or losing my pinball machine. A new car loses 30% of its value after 6 months. A pinball machine I don't think so.

#8324 2 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Sauf si vous êtes actionnaire de JJP ou Stern, pourquoi diable défendre des produits défectueux?
Cela leur donne la permission tacite de ne pas améliorer la qualité.
Bien sûr, les jeux sont destinés à être joués et appréciés, mais les terrains de jeu fragiles sont un vrai fêtard.

I am not defending anything I am just an enthusiast and the fun takes over from the problem of playfield. To choose I prefer that and that they continue to give us new game rather than kill the business. We are lucky to be able to play with such a beautiful machine but many do not even realize it. Maybe that is the problem.

#8354 2 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

Ceci est une déclaration redicoulus. des problèmes ont été signalés depuis la connexion et n’ont toujours pas été résolus.
la solution est simple et aurait dû être fade il y a cinq ans. Kick mirco sur le trottoir.

Ah well, if you have a simple solution, give them a phone call and the problem is solved.

#8365 2 years ago

I bought POTC with 350 part played and with chipping under a pole. After 300 games, a scaling occurred at the Tortuga hole. I bought the posts with mylar washers then a cliffy kit. Nothing can be seen anymore. It cost me 120 euros. I have played 1000 games since then and everything is OK. Personally, I do not find this dramatic. It's not provocation it's just my opinion.

#8373 2 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Donc, tout cela parle et vous êtes un acheteur d'attente et vous n'avez pas acheté de NIB . Apparemment, vous avez commandé un GNR, je suppose que ce serait mieux si vous en avez un de merde. Économise un autre client qui en a un mauvais et cela ne vous dérange pas. Je croiserai les doigts pour vous et j'espère que vous pourrez en prendre un pour JJP.

In fact on this thread of discussions where they said that JJP is crap and it's okay or we get lincher. Thank you for wishing me to have a shit game that reflects your rotten mentality. In truth JJP must be happy to no longer have as clients you and all your hateful buddies who have no objectivity. Keep on crying. I'm going to play a game. Biz

#8384 2 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

J'espérais juste que vous pourriez faire votre part pour maintenir la chaîne de production en mouvement. Aussi, je pense que votre détecteur de sarcasme / moquerie a besoin d'une mise au point. Vous avez une barre très basse pour commencer à lancer des choses comme pourries, haineuses et «des clients (des gens) comme vous». Je me moquais juste de vous en ligne. Je sens que vous ne vous amusez pas beaucoup lors des fêtes. Je suppose que vous aimez le préparer, mais pas celui qui apprécie le goût lui-même.

You know how to handle sentences very well, and that's good for you. You should use them smarter I think. "I just laughed at you online" read my post that you laughed at and explain to me where the problem is !! J just explains that for me it is not a disaster if the playing fields are a little damaged. And I made it clear for people like you that it was not provocation. But no that is not enough. "you don t buy nib and it speaks" "I hope you have a shitty game" "keep a finger for JJP" well done mister party animal, nice analysis.

#8394 2 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Mec, tu as agi comme un mauvais terrain de jeu n'était pas un problème et les gens ont juste besoin de se détendre. Ensuite, l'idée que j'allais utiliser, la force, le karma ou peut-être mon super pouvoir pour influencer un mauvais mojo pour vous obtenir un mauvais terrain de jeu et vous avez perdu votre merde et jeté un sifflement. Je pense qu'un mauvais terrain de jeu vous dérange peut-être plus que vous ne prêchez. Je promets que je n'influencerai pas l'univers et augmenterai les chances que vous en ayez un mauvais.

I said that for ME it was not important for the others, I understand that it has the right to disturb them. So also understand that for some person of which me that little embarrassment a little less That is all. And I promise it won't keep me from sleeping if my GNR has this kind of problem. I won't be happy but I just want to enjoy the game. And for your story carma asks the universe for JJP to fix the problem rather than praying that I get a shitty game. Or else use your strength to relax if you need to.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 25.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 14.95
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 3,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

8,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walnutport, PA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Stef95.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/continued-playfield-issues-with-jjp-and-stern?tu=Stef95 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.