IMG20221008031914 (resized).jpg
IMG20221008032533 (resized).jpg
IMG20221008033119 (resized).jpg
IMG20221008034651 (resized).jpg
20220919_071252 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220820_032754 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220820_025439 (resized).jpg
20210920_172949 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3273 4 years ago
Quoted from SR230CC:

To clarify. When are Stern playfields available to buy? Iron Maiden

While they are in production you can buy them. Generally through a distributor. After they go out of production you will often see them with places like GAP, marco, etc.

1 week later
#3335 4 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

I was thinking of buying a Stern Aerosmith because like the Hobbit they were built before the clusterfuck

Just check the cab for separation to make sure it wasn't part of those issues

1 week later
#3565 4 years ago
Quoted from Extraballz:

Stern has the best manufacturing plant in the business by a long shot. Yet they currently make the lowest quality pins in the business. Think about that for a minute. The low quality going out the door isn’t as simple as the QC dept missing things. The cut cost for larger and larger profits is absolutely deliberate. They know exactly what they are doing and don’t seem to care what their customers think. Money is king. Stern just wants it’s customers to think about theme and code. Of course they do. Those two things are subjective and no real answers can be reached. Stern doesn’t want to talk about materials used now compared to the past or number of mechs/features now compared to the past. On those subjects real answers can be reached because it is not subjective.

I think your going a bit far here now.

What's Sterns P&L for the past 5 years? Are we sure the cost increases are for more profits? Maybe some of it is COGS have increased. Like OPEX from hiring a lot or talented people, mfg cost increasing, wage increases, etc. I'm not saying I know but I doubt you do to either.

Let's not talk coil mechs here being what makes the cost of a game. It's part of it but there are a ton of variables in the mix. Looking at the games I own, the Maiden Prem is pretty dang loaded compared to my other games. More than my Met LE and Tron LE of the Stern "good days".

It's also hard for me to read post about Sterns Quality being the worst but not also saying the produce the least expensive games too. Stern to me is the Ford/Chevy of the industry. Volume with an effort for quality but not 100% focused on it. You want that you have to step up to the Lincoln/Cadillac branding which cost more money.

I'm not saying there aren't QC issues there and I do agree things need to improve and people need to get taken care of but it does feel a bit overbearing with some of the accusation from especially the last couple of pages.

Am I a Stern fan boy? Maybe, I prefer to own them as I like their rules and game play over the other mfgs at the moment but I also love all the other mfgs. The older games just dont have the depth to keep me engaged long term at home thus I play them on location vs buy them.

#3593 4 years ago
Quoted from Jackalwere:

Maybe not *more* profits, but it is important to maintain margins. When costs go up (and that includes hirings and mfg costs), you have to cut something else to maintain the same level of profitability. If you're hiring it's not going to come from labor, and it's not going to come from fixed costs. There's only 2 places it can come from: material costs or production improvements. If quality is not important, both of these factors can impact quality negatively.
And sorry but Lincoln/Cadillac higher costs are due to luxury features, which isn't the same as quality. Even Motor Trends 3 months ago wrote "both are far back in the luxury-car sales race". Toyota is the better comparison...they were the first car company to really emphasize and pioneer quality, which actually led to *lower* costs, and they are no more a luxury brand than Ford or Chevy. Any one who knows quality would point to Toyota long before Lincoln or Cadillac.

You lost me at Motor Trend. You know that's an advertised paid company right? That is why they are so biased...

I used a simple analogy. Sorry you didnylt like the brands chosen but that was never the point. I compared the lower end mass producer with a higher end lower production company. Kind of like Stern (Chevy) and JJP (Cadillac). Have you ever owned a Cadillac or just read what paid writers tell you? There service is where that extra money comes from. Still issues with the vehicles but getting them taken care of is simple because of there service standards, kind of like JJP.

On a side note, If I want an under powered or crap on mpg SUV/Truck I'll go Toyata again. Those were the worst I've owned and outside of my Dodges were in the shop almost as much as they were driven. My experience is with multiple 4 runners....

#3629 4 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

Remember this 5 years ago? Sterns new playfields out in the real world. Lest we forget ,
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

MET = PF QC issues. Was the first I recall when stern had a wide spread issue. I believe LOTR and IM both had registration issues but not adhering issues.

The other PF's = those are from neglect. The threads where those images came from will show that. There is also an operator documenting their ST with (I think) 30k plays now. PF looks near perfect.

#3630 4 years ago
Quoted from Jackalwere:

Yes, I shouldn't have been baited by analogies, because they aren't really applicable here. I don't read Motor Trend and just pulled that off of an internet search along with 4 other articles said the same thing. My grandmother owns a Cadillac. The service is good but costly. And it's in the shop a lot. My Dodge truck is built like a tank but has all sorts of problems. My Ford is not built as well and has even more problems. Best truck I owned was my Ranger before production was moved to Mexico (talk about cost cutting moves).
I'd rather the focus be on the first part of my post, let's leave the analogies behind.

Damn, I miss the Rangers of the early 90's. Loved that Truck too. We had a step side in red. Looked almost like the baywatch trucks.

1 month later
#4579 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

The clearcoat (or whatever that is on the back of the playfield) over the back of the inserts is small droplets and it make the inserts look like they have small bubbles in them or look crazed. Stern do not use picture mode in the code so it is extremely difficult to snap a photo. I realise that I am fussy and most people do not worry about this at all.
I have not worked out how to get it off yet.. I need to find some time to do a little more research. I want to try some naptha on an old playfield. Novus No1 did not work.
It is no big deal but just another small thing that adds to all the other small things.

I had this on my BOP repo PF. It was one of the first runs and had some touch-ups done. The PF basically had overspray in the inserts. I took a small art paintbrush and some fresh clearcoat and applied it to the bottom of the inserts. It cleared them up perfectly. May be worth a shot for you as well. Start with an insert that's not super visible just in case it doesn't help though.

3 months later
#5193 3 years ago

Guess it is time for me to eat some crow. I've been a long time supporter of Stern and their games. Local's call me a Stern snob as that is basically all I buy now with the exception of an EM here or there. I've bought 8 NIB (9 with the one I've paid for but haven't received since Jan) and I think I've finally hit my limit as well. My DeadPool has been a nightmare from the start. I've had to replace so much stuff on my 240 games played machine it's ridiculous. Most recent was the CPU. I have 3 spots on my game that were defective that have worn to the wood in one spot already and the other two have worn past the clear and started to get to the art already. My distributor (who's been great) has helped every step of the way but the replacement PF I just got.... I just can't spend the time to put it in as I planned. I've never seen a brand new PF where all of the inserts are ABOVE the rest of the PF. That's frustrating enough minus the grain making it look like the clear was brushed on with a 99 cent Wal-Mart paint brush. I just can't support them anymore which is hard for me to say since there are games I still want to buy

Couple of pics with my crappy camera phone. You don't need the light to see the issues in person but to get my phone to focus I had to get some glare on them. Any ambient light (like the GI of a pinball machine) brings these issue out very clearly. I know there are worst things but this feels silly to me for a brand new PF. I can't help but think that after a couple thousand games those inserts will start to look like the fish of an old bad Fishtales PF.

First picture - shows the grain and clear issues. Also shows the insert which looks like the clear just settled. If that was the issue I could live with it (not be happy but live with it), but it's actually above the PF.

Second picture - Looking at DeadPool's eyes, hopefully this shows how all the inserts look in the game and how they are raised.

This PF was stamped as December 19 and also has a CV stamp on it. Guessing the CV is whom either QCed it or made it.

dp (resized).jpgdp (resized).jpgdp2 (resized).jpgdp2 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#5326 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

What was the build date of your game?
Anyone have anything made in 2020 that still has PF problems?

I think it will be up to your definition of a PF issue. I see that a couple people disagree with my definition based off a previous post, which is fine as that is their right. But, I still define a game with PF issues as one without a smooth finish. I haven't heard or seen of anyone with a 2020 PF having pooling issue and I doubt we will since the clear has been significantly reduced. Not 2020 but my December 13th, 2019 DP PF has a very wavy and grainy finish and 100% of the inserts are slightly above the rest of the PF. You can visibly see it and your fingernail will hit it if you run your finger along the finish (kind of like how auto details use their fingernail to judge the depth of a scratch). IMHO opinion this PF is defective. Whether others agree with that or not is up to them though but will skew the responses to the question at hand.

Reposting pics here for reference.

014e5d39caa2594044bae5dd5eec7fe7ab4520fc (resized).jpg014e5d39caa2594044bae5dd5eec7fe7ab4520fc (resized).jpg3d2c5a7de0fd2c314f38074b1dffb8c2cfad1aa6 (resized).jpg3d2c5a7de0fd2c314f38074b1dffb8c2cfad1aa6 (resized).jpg

#5328 3 years ago

Honestly not sure. My maiden PF looks exactly the same. I don't know if it was in the sanding process or if the wood was still holding moister. Does seem to be random though as I've seen a lot of beautiful PF's coming out as well. I've heard talk about multiple mfg's making the PF's which would make sense as it does seem to be batch to batch on if you get the grain effect or a smooth PF.

#5331 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I had a red Spiderman that had the grain effect, but it was only noticeable with a direct light shining on it and at an angle. The raised inserts would bother me though. Not only would it impact ball movement, but over time, I could see it chipping the insert itself. I was under the impression that the entire playfield was sanded after the inserts were glued in. Is this not true?
What did Stern or your distro say when you brought this up to them?

I bought Maiden through the rewards program so I've king of felt guilty complaining about it since I already got a good discount on it NIB. That's probably not the right mentality but it's how I've lived with it. I got DP after Maiden and my DP has been quite a bit of a lemon. At 248 plays I had a 2 inch section worn to the wood and 2 other spots already into the primer. I'm also on my 4th CPU (fingers crossed this one is the last as I think the issue is resolved) as well as a couple other minor issues. I bought DP through my normal distributor and he's been helping the whole way. I don't really want to air to much dirty laundry with the game or the process to get where I'm at now so I'll leave it with he's doing his best to make things right and I'm confident we will get there.

#5334 3 years ago

My maiden isn't worn. It just has the same clear and insert problem my replacement deadpool playfield has.

We believe deadpool sustained the damage it did (to break into wood) from an improperly installed ramp where they also forgot the mylar. The other two spots are bumps (like you would get from to long of a screw) to the left of the little deadpool shot that get hit hard by the ball when making a wolverine or snikt shot.

1 week later
#5397 3 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Now - the only pin I have purchased which was not NIB, relatively recently was a Tron LE.
It doesn’t have what I would say is a good clear coat applied, in fact very, very minimal to be honest. This pin probably has most plays being multi owner.
It has no dimples that I can see.... before you say, all the dimples have merged....absolutely no way. The play-field just looks different to all the others on how it’s finished. It has a dull like appearance.
I believe firmly, this is due to the lack of clear coat.

Just a confirmation. Does your Tron LE pf have a silver boarder (LE) around the inserts or are they colored (PRO)? I ask this as the Tron LE PF's got a thicker clear than the pro's and it is possible your game had a PF swap done with a Pro PF. I'm just curious as my Tron LE PF is beautiful. I bought it from a collector that never played it (had less than 200 plays total) and with a nice clean, polish and wax it's pretty dang good. My friends LE was the same but the two pro's I've played diffidently have shown a much duller PF.

#5452 3 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Hi there,
Shows how much I know - I had to go check but yes, def around the inserts I have silver trim so I guess it’s def LE plus see attached photo.
Just to be clear also, the play-field is dull but not extremely so. Just compared to the likes of my more modern Sterns which have more thicker clear coats.
[quoted image]

Does your PF look like mine? Mines got a pretty good shine to it. Take a peak at the reflection of the ramp lights.

20200623_151646 (resized).jpg20200623_151646 (resized).jpg

#5479 3 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Thanks for sharing your Tron image, yes I can see the clear ok, looks good!
I guess what I’m def seeing between my Tron and other pins:-
1. My Tron is def not as shinny clear as my other pins - it may be because the clear coat is thinner so I may be mistaking dull with lack of depth
2. I have minimal dimples - it’s like Tron has a very shallow mottled appearance on the playfield. My other much newer pins with low plays have deep crater dimples. You cannot miss them. I put this down to thicker clear coat
Sorry for confusion, my Tron has clear but there is definitely a lack of depth to the clear. I would certainly not say my LE has an extra clear coat. Unless by standards 2015-2019 they dumped a whole tin on!
See my Tron attached and my much deeper finish to Kiss. Not sure they come out well on photos though.

Your Kiss will most diffidently have a thicker clear than your Tron. Stern started making thicker and thicker clear coated games over several years. When the pooling issue happened they went back to the think clear from what I can tell (My JP, Maiden and DP all have much thinner clear than my GOT for instance. The clear of my JP, Maiden and DP all have the same thickness that my TFLE.

#5480 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

The wood they used on Whitestar/SAM games was harder with better prep. My oldest, most played Stern (LOTR) looks better than my KISS Premium with 300 plays. LOTR has over 10000 plays! And no, the dimples didn't "even out" over the past 15 years. My 2 TRON's and AC/DC also look great.

Not so sure I can be there with you on this. My AC/DC had tons of dimples. They weren't real noticeable due to the huge insert in the middle of the game and my Tron very much has dimples. Quite honestly it's has just as many as all my other games. The only game in my collection that I don't see any dimples on is my MET but if I get real close in the right light I can see them there as well. I think a lot of it has to do with the art and lighting on how noticeable it may be. I will never argue that there are some PF's out there that dimple more than others as I've seen some just about ridiculous BM66, Munster's and even a WOZ but it just feels more like discrepancies in the batches of wood being made into PF's.

For instance - Here is my Tron at players position. You really don't notice much. But if you zoom in (like most of the pictures that are posted) on the same exact picture you clearly see the face of a golf ball.

tron (resized).jpgtron (resized).jpgtron 2 (resized).jpgtron 2 (resized).jpg
#5483 3 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

even the insert looks dimpled
[quoted image]

It is. That is because the clear is dimpled. I wish I still had my AC/DC prem as it was clear as could be on that game that the clear dimples too. Which is why I feel some of Stern's newer games can look so much worse as the clear is much thicker. The dimple on the wood and clear combined makes it deeper plus the clear being thicker like that will exaggerate the negative appearance.

Dimpling is diffidently an issue with some games but I personally don't think it's really that big of an issue. What get's me (and why I even participate in this thread) are the:
- Ghosting (seems to have been resolved) - This was more during the GB and Spiderman Remake timelines but did trail into some later releases. Haven't really seen it in the past couple of years though.
- Pooling (seems to have been resolved) - I do think this was a combination of two things. Poor adherence to the PF but also exaggerated by the thick clear MFG's started putting on games.
- Graining (still a MAJOR issue) - It's really hard to tell what causes this. At first I thought it was piss poor clear but in the 3 PF's that I own with it all three are smooth to the tough (excluding popped inserts). It really looks like the wood was still retaining moister when it was printed and dried before the clear was applied thus locking in that graining. If it was just the clear you could sand it down and respray for a nice appearance. My 3 PF's that wouldn't work.
- Warpage (something not spoken about much here but seems to be fairly common to). I have two PF's that are off by about 2 degrees from side to side. To further explain. If you put a level in the middle of the PF the left and right side of your level will be off the surface. If you rock the level back and forth I get a total of a 4 degree difference. Divide that by 2 and that is where I get the 2 degree difference. I don't think most even notice something like this if you are a casual player or especially someone not tuned in on nudges in the outlanes but it is real clear if you are tuned into your games like that. Both of my games with this "feature" are outlane drain monsters as the balls literally feed to the outlanes. Not to start the next dimplegate but I'd be curious how many of you own games with this "feature" put a level on your game just above the slings that is a foot long and see if it lays flat. If you can rock it back and forth they have it to. Word of the wise, don't check for this as this is one of those ignorance is bliss moments...

#5490 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

Yeah, I just lost about 500$ because of this. It was a 2017 built stern machine.
After 1 hour of gameplay i wondered why i drain so much. I noticed how the ball doinig weird stuff like going down the middle with an extreme curve, but the outlanes were the worst.
If you get an eye for this you can't enjoy the game anymore. I got ball robbed once or twice a game!
i measured the PF, it was just 3mm (0.12 inch) from side to side in difference. I have had no idea how this affects the ball.
I did not use a digital leveler but my small bubble level. Perfect in the middle, on the sides completely off to the max.
Just imagine a bad leveled game on location, and add this on both sides of the PF.
there is one possibility to help with that problem. You can screw a wooden- or metal rail from below into the PF. With adjustable spacers on each side.
But, you have to SCREW the PF. Even if its just from below i do not feel good about it, so i sold the machine cheaper as i bought it and also losing 200$ transport fee.
Not worth the trouble, so no more buys for me before i check that.
2016-2017 was the time where stern changed the wood production. i hope this issue is no problem on newer machines!
[quoted image]

Not to stir the pot but I'm just tired of being quite at this point thus why I added that particular one to the thread. I'll speak as professionally as possible to share what I'm seeing to anyone that ask to try and keep a cool line of communication but I'm just about fed up. Here is my brand me JP Prem that I waited 6 months for.

If I'm just being to picky, let me know your thoughts as it could just be my expectations. I can deal with a lot and feel like I have a lot of patience with minor defects but I'd much rather have a pooled PF or even wood graining than the warp PF since it does indeed make the game play different.

***Edited as this isn't really directed at anyone specifically. I just quoted what I did to maintain the train of thought on the warp PF conversation.***

#5494 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

Unless you put the level on your floor then put the game on the floor with no legs there are too many things that could put the game off level to be sure it is the playfield

I'd love for you to explain this logic on how any of that could make the center of a PF be higher than both outlanes. It's a convex surface. Your argument only makes sense if my problem is getting a game with a flat PF level.

Quoted from LukyDuck:

LOL...I liked the end of the video best! Nice touch. You had me for a moment when I thought you were going to show the difference between two playfields by placing your level on the other machines playfield. I think it would be more telling. One playfield is level and smooth and the other is not.

I guess I could do that. That video was meant for Stern and I didn't want there to be concern with the quality or flatness of the surface of my level. Glass is level thus why I used it as my only goal was to show that my level has a flat surface.

#5504 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

sorry to hear man, i can feel you.
i just measured my new DP and JP, both are nice and flat.
Did you already play the game and feel a difference? If so, tell your distributor and play the sht out of this game until your new PF arrives.
I'm really afraid of my TMNT arrival. . .

Yes, I can tell the difference. It's pretty noticeable to me.

Stern asked for pictures with coins under the level to identify the amount of warpage. Looks like about a dime thickness. Not huge but still effects game play. I'll keep the group advised on what is said.
20200626_141151 (resized).jpg20200626_141151 (resized).jpg20200626_144936 (resized).jpg20200626_144936 (resized).jpg

#5505 3 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

You are being way to picky, that’s common on almost any game from any manufacture from any era.

I can appreciate that. If I am I'm sure that will come out in the wash. I just know I've owned 20 games, 14 of which Stern, 1 JJP, 1 Bally, 2 Williams, 1 Sonic and 1 Data East and only 2 of them have had a convex playfield. Ironically both are Spike (so newer Sterns). Maybe I've been lucky up till late but my experience has been with flat PF's.

#5519 3 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

It took about 6 months to get approved for an unpop Iron Maiden LE pf. It has been about 6 months since approval , I contacted Stern last week to be told it is still on back order.

I have a DP one too on order and hopefully a JP (if my warped PF case gets approved). I'm betting none of us get them until they go out of production. My reasoning for this. I just got my JP Prem a couple weeks ago. The PF date is stamped as 2/20. That just tells me they have stock for production games but not for replacements. I'm not sure their policy but I'm making the assumption (and yes I know what that normally means) that they only set aside a small % of parts for warrantee/replacement per batch of product and the rest goes to new builds. Honestly, I wouldn't disagree with that approach anyways. With that assumption I just think most of the replacements will come as the demand for the games dwindle.

It may also be part of how bad the original is as well. Someone with cosmetic defects that warrantee a replacement may get put behind someone with physical issues with their PF.

Who really know. As much heat as Stern gets for their support (in a lot of cases rightfully slow) they do come through on their commitments, while sometimes taking a long time to do so. So, I'd say it's safe you'll get your PF but it may be a while.

#5538 3 years ago
Quoted from koops:

How many are getting unpopulated vs populated? Locally i've heard about people with bad pf's but havn't heard if they got populated ones or if that is a thing of the past now.
What are people that are getting unpopulated going to do with them? Would even 1/2 of them swap the pf's?
To me it "seems" like its this :
unpopulated = shove under the machine until I sell it. Perhaps add it as a sweetener if they see the playfield condition or sell it later to make up for the difference.
populated = actually getting what I originally wanted and paid for.

For my Deadpool I had 100% intention of doing the PF swap but the PF they sent me is worse than what is in the game now (minus the wear spots to the wood). They are supposed to be exchanging my replacement though for which I do plan to do the swap and hang the old one on my game room wall as art.

Quoted from Colehvac1:

In my case its unpopulated, i was also told stern wants the old one back. Im going to do the swap then send back the old one as long as they include a return receipt, they said they would. I think making customers wait 6-12 months or more is crappy, this kind of treatment is on purpose, starts at the top.

That's the first time I've heard this from anyone on an unpopulated PF. I sure hope they don't take this route with me on my replacement DP or JP PF (assuming they replace the defective one). If so, then they will have to either pay me to do the swap (at my hourly rate) or send a tech. I'm OK doing it myself if I keep the old one as the wall art feels like compensation for my time doing the swap. If I have to send it back then I'm working for free to fix a defective product in the first place, which I'm not OK with.

#5539 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

In the case of populated playfields being sent- once yours is ready to be shipped, they send you a box to pack your old one in. Once you send it back, they send you the new one.

Agreed here. I'm actually really surprised that Stern hasn't taken advantage of this possible business opportunity here to just sell populated PF's for their new titles. Not sure how many of you have pulled a Spike PF but it's stupid easy. This could be a win/win for Stern. They have a stock of populated PF that they send for warrantee PF issues, when the old one comes back in they have an employee or two swap the PF and can then sell that assembly for a slight discount (remanufactured unity). Then they could also sell new populated PF's. Think of how many people want the latest and greatest but don't have the space for another game. You could easily store several Populated PF's in the same space as a machine or even just 1 under an existing game. Not to mention the accessories market for storage options.

3 weeks later
#5885 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

I don't buy many games especially newer titles. From past experiences i've read on the forum it seems to be either Stern fixes the problem or they tell you to pound sand. From what i gathered from speaking with customer service. It seems they set up service calls more often than one would think.

There is a 3rd option now apparently. They just ghost you. I've sent multiple messages to Chas and Patrick over the last couple weeks for updates on my JP Prem warped PF. ZERO response to my last couple of emails. Went like this:
- Distributor - My PF is warped, what can we do to fix it? (June 26th)
- Immediate message to Stern asking for advise. (June 26th)
- Stern immediately replies asking for pictures. (June 26th)
- I make and send a video and send it to them. (June 26th)
- They respond quickly stating the video doesn't help. Take pictures with coins under level so they can see how warped it is. (June 26th)
- I respond same day with those pictures showing a dime fits under my level to make things flat. (June 26th)
- Stern responds stating they will add this pictures to my ticket (June 26th)
- ZERO correspondence since then. My last ask for an update was July 13th

It's not like I've spent $20K in the past 12 months on new games or something. I sold some stuff and games as I wanted DP, Maiden and JP. I really want Elvira and TMNT too and planned to sell my METLE to help fund those two purchases. Needless to say, my MET is not going up for sale any time soon....

1 week later
#6014 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

It really is baffling to me that they invest so much money in their design team and their coders and whatever other areas that makes these games so good but they could give a f*ck less about the quality of their product. I mean seriously Stern wtf is up with that?

They just don't care anymore. Here is what I sent them this AM. We will see what comes from that. If not, I guess I'll have to take the next step and get my attorney involved. I really don't want to go that route but I refuse to sit back quietly and not get what I paid for. Sure, it may cost me more in the long run doing that but I'm at the point now that I'd be willing to go that route out of principle alone.

Capture (resized).PNGCapture (resized).PNG
#6019 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Haha threw Josh in there for good measure?

Nah, he is my distributor since it was a rewards purchase which is another reason why I'm so surprised of the lack of response to my concerns. I've been trying to be as polite and helpful as possible but not sure how much longer I can do that. I actually normally wouldn't share an e-mail even but with what I'm reading hear I felt I should share.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 134.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Islamorada, FL
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 16.00
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/continued-playfield-issues-with-jjp-and-stern?tu=85vett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.