IMG20221008031914 (resized).jpg
IMG20221008032533 (resized).jpg
IMG20221008033119 (resized).jpg
IMG20221008034651 (resized).jpg
20220919_071252 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220820_032754 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220820_025439 (resized).jpg
20210920_172949 (resized).jpg

There are 9,207 posts in this topic. You are on page 84 of 185.
#4151 4 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

JJP ordered a perfectly fine playfield from Mirco and paid Mirco in prefectly fine Euros, they are not at fault as a manufacturer for the initial issue.
They are as much victim as the rest of us.

False. The are the manufacturer of the game and it is their job, their responsibility, when selling a game that amounts almost to the cost of a new car, to hold their suppliers to whatever quality standards they want to represent. Their job is to validate every batch of parts they get from any supplier. Any good manufacturing business knows that supplier part validation is the key to having consistent product without worries down the line.

JJP represented selling a pinball machine which they consider to be of the highest quality. They tout their customer service on their website. Yet, as we have all seen they do not hold this true when the shiz hits the fan. It's a bunch of backhanded communication, misinformation, silence and ignorance that is far from being a standup business and representing the quality of a $15k toy. No matter if JJP caused the issue or if it was Mirco's fault entirely, it is completely JJP's responsibility to make the situation right. Making the situation right would be replacing the customer playfield at no expense and no detriment to the current owner of the game. Logically, that would be almost impossible so I think everyone in the thread I originally created was very happy with the fact that Jack started calling people to announce the free playfield. It's not a solution but it's a resolution and, while it would cost still many hours or many hundreds of dollars for someone to replace the playfield at least the concept was that those affected would get a playfield that would be free of those issues.

Meanwhile JJP has basically been silent on the situation. Jack never stood up and took responsibility, made any formal announcement, etc. He contacted select game owners and told them this information. Not everyone got this call and as far as I know no one who paid for a replacement playfield has been refunded, playfields for free haven't been delivered in the slightest. So even what minor amount of concessions JJP seemed to have made they haven't delivered at all.

I'd reiterate again that there is absolutely almost no warranty which covers this issue. It is a manufacturing issue with producing a product that does not perform to the standards which any person would consider acceptable. The JJP warranty that would cover this issue is only for 30 days and only if you register the game within 5 days of getting it and only if you are the first owner. Otherwise the electronics warranty lasts 6 months (routed) or 12 months (home use) and it only covers the electronics (computer, boards, etc). Jack admitted to me on the phone it was Mirco's problem, then he took it back later in email and said they made no final determination on where the issue lies. He talked out of both sides of his mouth and I can see why those who got the "free" call were so excited. He's a good salesman, if nothing else.

Until the owners of these games, the customers of these companies, stop buying the products they produce they have zero incentive to change. JJP had been notified over and over again for almost a year now, yet they barely made any attempt to identify and resolve the problem let alone STAY SILENT when they knew there was a manufacturing problem on the line (they made changes to the way posts were installed on the games). Instead of telling their customers about the issue, proactively sending fix kits to them to try and prevent issues from happening, telling people to loosen the posts, replace with star posts, ANYTHING... they let the games sit in people's houses and locations just having the posts DIG in to the playfield, something that could have actually been prevented if JJP was a stand up company. They wanted to sweep it under the rug, it's quite obvious. There are many things we'll never know, why did Frank leave? He seemed to be in charge of support, who is now? Was it related to this situation? There are so many unanswered questions and in the end it's all of us who get screwed.

#4152 4 years ago

As a CE owner with playfield issues that I immediately worked to stop from spreading by covering I will only say this.

I love my pirates, but not my distributor or really JJP (other than shannan). I was asked to do things that seemed unusual financially, felt like a bother when picking it up, and got home to a machine that immediately needed fixes to get it to work. Guess who was the biggest help in fixing those issues? Not my distro (told me to contact JJP), and not the support department.... it was the people on pinside and the local contacts I have.

The moral for me is that I really dont trust anyone to actually care about me after the sale and that makes me sad for the industry.

When life sorts out for me and I can undo my fixes in order uncover my issues, I hope to not have a playfield swap ahead of me... thats just a nightmare.

FWIW, my playfield ticket went in with JJP in late summer (after realizing that the issue may have been given attention via pinside posts) and I received a reply two months later. Personal reasons have kept me focused elsewhere and with any luck I can focus on whatever solution doesnt involve major pinball surgery.

#4153 4 years ago
Quoted from Genjuro:

other than shannan

Pretty much anyone employed by JJP I've had good experiences with. Shannan is amazing, Steve and Lloyd have always gone above and beyond.

#4154 4 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

Pretty much anyone employed by JJP I've had good experiences with. Shannan is amazing, Steve and Lloyd have always gone above and beyond.

I had decent exchanges with Steve, but Shannan is exemplary.

Lloyd, well he is great as we all know. Technically he isnt JJP correct? That's my understanding so I dont really put him in the bucket of being JJP.

#4155 4 years ago
Quoted from Genjuro:

I had decent exchanges with Steve, but Shannan is exemplary.
Lloyd, well he is great as we all know. Technically he isnt JJP correct? That's my understanding so I dont really put him in the bucket of being JJP.

They don't call him Lloyd The Great for nothing

#4156 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

He can post anything he wants.Ive posted numerous times that the second run of Wonka’s,which I have one of are pooling and chipping free!The first run did have pooling and chipping.

Of course he can. And what's to say he doesn't end up with a first run still sitting in a box. Or even one not quite like yours.

Seems like every time someone says the problem is fixed, another one pops up.

#4157 4 years ago

The lack of quality from the collective of manufacturers' has caused me to pause on any additional NIB purchases. I was in for a Stranger Things LE, but ultimately declined when the QC continued to degrade and the tech was lackluster (at press time). Sure there are themes that look great, but it's not worth the headaches.

Most distributors will split CC fees and the 1.5% to put games on Amex yields MR points, purchase protection/warranty via Amex and generates leverage if you didn't receive what you paid for (defective playfield, etc).

I can say my personal experience with Joe has been superb having purchased several NIB games from him. One game arrived with a shit ton of issues and ultimately required him to get involved to reach a solution. I found his communication, results focus and customer service top notch.

Until the QC mess is straightened out, I will vote with my wallet and not purchase NIB.

#4158 4 years ago
Quoted from AstonEnthusiast:

The lack of quality from the collective of manufacturers' has caused me to pause on any additional NIB purchases. I was in for a Stranger Things LE, but ultimately declined when the QC continued to degrade and the tech was lackluster (at press time). Sure there are themes that look great, but it's not worth the headaches.
Most distributors will split CC fees and the 1.5% to put games on Amex yields MR points, purchase protection/warranty via Amex and generates leverage if you didn't receive what you paid for (defective playfield, etc).
I can say my personal experience with Joe has been superb having purchased several NIB games from him. One game arrived with a shit ton of issues and ultimately required him to get involved to reach a solution. I found his communication, results focus and customer service top notch.
Until the QC mess is straightened out, I will vote with my wallet and not purchase NIB.

I moved my cows over to the Spooky pastures. I've wanted to support them and American for a while but haven't found the right opportunity. I like how they do what they do and hopefully am impressed by the game. I am a huge JJP fan even though I criticize them a lot, or maybe why I criticize them a lot. I wanted a Wonka, it was one of my all-time themes and then they announced it and I got in line. Then I got out of line when it was available because of what happened with POTC. Maybe I will pick up some used JJP or Stern down the line or maybe they make changes but I'm gonna see what Spooky and American (and if anyone else ends up making a new, unique game).

#4159 4 years ago

I moved my cows over to the Spooky pastures. I've wanted to support them and American for a while but haven't found the right opportunity. I like how they do what they do and hopefully am impressed by the game. I am a huge JJP fan even though I criticize them a lot, or maybe why I criticize them a lot. I wanted a Wonka, it was one of my all-time themes and then they announced it and I got in line. Then I got out of line when it was available because of what happened with POTC. Maybe I will pick up some used JJP or Stern down the line or maybe they make changes but I'm gonna see what Spooky and American (and if anyone else ends up making a new, unique game).

Get a Dialed In,it’s on your wishlist and it’s a great game with no playfield issues

#4160 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Get a Dialed In,it’s on your wishlist and it’s a great game with no playfield issues

It's one I'd have for sure but I'm also not a huge fan of the theme. Hobbit is lowest for me.

#4161 4 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

JJP ordered a perfectly fine playfield from Mirco and paid Mirco in prefectly fine Euros, they are not at fault as a manufacturer for the initial issue.
They are as much victim as the rest of us.

If you really believe that, you understand nothing about manufacturing and business in general. That is like saying Airbus isn't responsible when the Pratt and Whitney engine used in their new plane fails.

#4162 4 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

If you really believe that, you understand nothing about manufacturing and business in general. That is like saying Airbus isn't responsible when the Pratt and Whitney engine used in their new plane fails.

You guys are all not reading what I posted....INITIAL

There was no bad intent. How it is being handled after the fact is up to the manufacturer and distributor, and that is what is being discussed here.

#4163 4 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

What we do not know, is if and which requirements the pinball manufacturers place on the playfields they are getting from their suppliers with regards to durability. Wood being a nature product there will always be some variability, but ideally the requirements should prevent these types of problems from happening. There would need to be some standard tests to determine up front if the playfield will get divots or if the paint will deform under load. If a delivery of playfields doesn’t meet spec, it should be rejected. If some playfields are good and some are not within a delivery then the supplier needs to be pressured into improving their process - everything from selecting raw materials to final painting and processing.

#4164 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

I give up...
I remind you I only got involved in this because I saw Goetz post that he didn't get his playfield yet. He didn't ask me about it, nothing - I saw the post and I emailed him and Jack to get a status update. From there the lies about the populated playfield started, months after everything started with his claim. I did above and beyond - I inserted myself into the situation to try to HELP him.
To say that he is not wrong to lie here to everyone to extort the company with the deal of give me a $ 3,000 discount on the next game (where was his outrage then - he still wanted another JJP game ? ) with the promise of I'll stay quiet, I'll tell everyone I got an unpopulated playfield and I'm happy with it, etc... Its WRONG. Period. It's wrong to each and every one of you who are looking for adequate solutions. Would you be so kindly about him if you found out today that he got a $ 3,000 discount and you didn't or would you be roasting him ? Please... JJP did the right thing to rebuff him even though it would have been easier to pay him off and shut him up.
This guy is a player and I proved it - he tried playing JJP, he tried playing me, and he tried playing every single one of you ! I did what is in my control as a distributor I put the customer on the path of resolution and I checked later to see if I could do more for him on my own.
Being upset with the PF situation and how he went about it are two separate things..

No offense but saying he tried to play JJP just sounds bad and frankly BS. The one that got played was the customer who paid almost 13k for a defective pinball machine and got screwed.

I too am waiting for you to acknowledge that the true problem and bad actor here is JJP, the manufacturer of a very expensive product that is doing little to nothing to support their customers post sale.

#4165 4 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

You guys are all not reading what I posted....INITIAL
There was no bad intent. How it is being handled after the fact is up to the manufacturer and distributor, and that is what is being discussed here.

I agree with that. What I am saying is that JJP is ultimately responsible for the finished product, period. I think you would agree with that.

Sorry you are having to deal with this. Your story and too many others I'm reading here is why I have decided against buying NIB despite there being a few games out there right now that I have interest in.

#4166 4 years ago

Any good manufacturing business knows that supplier part validation is the key to having consistent product without worries down the line.

The quality controls in place are typically done at the supplier level per ISO standards. This is the case with FSS, (full-service suppliers) HOWEVER as you state- a quality metric is typically in place at the OEM level to VERIFY said purchased parts. This is how it's done in the auto industry (which I work)

I'd be interested to know HOW this was laid out in the SOW (statement of work) and MSOW (manufacturing statement of work) purchase order between JJP and Mirco. Since cars and trucks can kill people when quality is not adhered to, part rejection happens all the time here in the auto industry, and thus, would delay the launch of a new vehicle.

But, like everyone says here in this thread all along- It is JJP's obligation and duty to make sure they're not putting sub-standard playfields in pinball machines, and them and them alone to stand behind the ENTIRE product in the event of an issue. They, in turn, then go after Mirco for damages. I can't for the life of me understand why JJP wouldn't do an "entire playfield swap" program with all of us early buyers from the defective playfield batch.

#4167 4 years ago
Quoted from Seatmandan:

I can't for the life of me understand why JJP wouldn't do an "entire playfield swap" program with all of us early buyers from the defective playfield batch.

I would give them a lot of repeat customers if they did. I guess they would rather piss customers off so bad that they will never buy another JJP product again. Pretty smart business move.

#4168 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Buy the Wonka,you won’t regret it!
It’s very possible that POTC never gets put back in production.Thats all speculation.

Im working to buy it but I want a date of October or later and my distributor doesnt have it yet...

#4169 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Buy the Wonka,you won’t regret it!
It’s very possible that POTC never gets put back in production.Thats all speculation.

Also, do you know when the second run started? My distributor said he had game build dates of August in stock...

#4170 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Also, do you know when the second run started? My distributor said he had game build dates of August in stock...

My second perfect Wonka SE was built October 30 2019

#4171 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

My second perfect Wonka SE was built October 30 2019

But do you know when the second production run started? Wondering if the August build date would be within the second production run. The distributor told me that JJP said there would be no issues... Obviously from this thread I dont know if I can believe that.

#4172 4 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

I didn't assume anything. I stated they put you in an NDA type situation so you won't talk about it. I never said there were any legalities involved.
They're not counting on you being "nice"... they are counting on your hope that your silence will get you a favorable outcome.
I just found it amusing that when a customer suggests the same kind of thing there is outrage.

There's a big difference between signing an NDA and being asked to not share specific details of your case on pinside. I'm free to discuss my situation. But until my UPS package hits my front porch, I'm keeping my mouth shut.

#4173 4 years ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

There's a big difference between signing an NDA and being asked to not share specific details of your case on pinside. I'm free to discuss my situation. But until my UPS package hits my front porch, I'm keeping my mouth shut.

Id do the same also..

#4174 4 years ago
Quoted from Seatmandan:

The quality controls in place are typically done at the supplier level per ISO standards. This is the case with FSS, (full-service suppliers) HOWEVER as you state- a quality metric is typically in place at the OEM level to VERIFY said purchased parts. This is how it's done in the auto industry (which I work)
I'd be interested to know HOW this was laid out in the SOW (statement of work) and MSOW (manufacturing statement of work) purchase order between JJP and Mirco. Since cars and trucks can kill people when quality is not adhered to, part rejection happens all the time here in the auto industry, and thus, would delay the launch of a new vehicle.
But, like everyone says here in this thread all along- It is JJP's obligation and duty to make sure they're not putting sub-standard playfields in pinball machines, and them and them alone to stand behind the ENTIRE product in the event of an issue. They, in turn, then go after Mirco for damages. I can't for the life of me understand why JJP wouldn't do an "entire playfield swap" program with all of us early buyers from the defective playfield batch.

Its pretty simple...they are running on fumes, and they can't afford it...I find it very telling that the distributor jumps on this forum to defend himself (which is fine), and then disappears when asked to answer a very simple question.....whats a reasonable resolution?

#4175 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Its pretty simple...they are running on fumes, and they can't afford it...I find it very telling that the distributor jumps on this forum to defend himself (which is fine), and then disappears when asked to answer a very simple question.....whats a reasonable resolution?

They cant afford to QC their products?? Not doing that will cost them a lot more in the future.

And if you meant they cant afford replacements.. it should be no cost to them. Their manufacturer should be giving replacements as they made defective products.

#4176 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

They cant afford to QC their products?? Not doing that will cost them a lot more in the future.
And if you meant they cant afford replacements.. it should be no cost to them. Their manufacturer should be giving replacements as they made defective products.

He means they can't afford to populate and ship replacement playfields. Even if Mirco is providing all the new pfs for free, they would have to purchase all the mechs and plastics, etc to populate them and then pay the workers to do so.

#4177 4 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

He means they can't afford to populate and ship replacement playfields. Even if Mirco is providing all the new pfs for free, they would have to purchase all the mechs and plastics, etc to populate them and then pay the workers to do so.

All something id be billing Mirco for. But then again, they wouldnt have had that issue if the QC'd it correctly from the start...

In reality, they are still building these machines, so to send a populated playfield, get the return and then use those parts.. Not sure how much costs would be involved besides the labor side.

#4178 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

All something id be billing Mirco for. But then again, they wouldnt have had that issue if the QC'd it correctly from the start...
In reality, they are still building these machines, so to send a populated playfield, get the return and then use those parts.. Not sure how much costs would be involved besides the labor side.

Um...they're not going to re-use parts on new builds. Would YOU re-use old parts on a new assembly line?

#4179 4 years ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

Um...they're not going to re-use parts on new builds. Would YOU re-use old parts on a new assembly line?

I would think you could use a majority of the parts for a new playfield. I mean, someone gets a new game, inspects it and notices clear coat issues and reports it. How used are the parts really?

#4180 4 years ago

Well, they COULD do a playfield swap program whereby you send them your populated playfield, and they use your parts to populate a replacement playfield and then send it back to you.

Unfortunately, this would be very labor intensive and therefore expensive (not to mention shipping issues).

Ideally, JJP would just do an exchange of populated playfields, but if they are in financial distress, I can see why it would be difficult.

But this brings up a bigger point, why would I want to buy an expensive item from a company that can't afford to support it (assuming they even wanted to)?

If I'm buying something like this, I want to be sure that problems will be handled (and parts will be available). If JJP is on the "edge", then I'm going to look elsewhere.

#4181 4 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

Well, they COULD do a playfield swap program whereby you send them your populated playfield, and they use your parts to populate a replacement playfield and then send it back to you.
Unfortunately, this would be very labor intensive and therefore expensive (not to mention shipping issues).
Ideally, JJP would just do an exchange of populated playfields, but if they are in financial distress, I can see why it would be difficult.
But this brings up a bigger point, why would I want to buy an expensive item from a company that can't afford to support it (assuming they even wanted to)?
If I'm buying something like this, I want to be sure that problems will be handled (and parts will be available). If JJP is on the "edge", then I'm going to look elsewhere.

I agree. Makes me a bit nervous that there could be no support down the road if they went under. Especially since these games are running PC Motherboards which will eventually die.

#4182 4 years ago

It’s all well and good in theory to push responsibility down the production food chain until you get to who is ultimately responsible but in my experience more often then not when you do that as a manufacturer, you put your supplier out of business.

So then you as a manufacturer are still left holding the bag and now you have no more supplier either. Which may or may not put YOU out of business. So what do you do? You turn around and squeeze your customer to just stay alive for one more day. Whether that is the end consumer or yet another manufacturer higher up the food chain than you.

No one wins in these things. Everyone is angry (justifiably so). And all it would have taken to likely prevent this shitshow in the first place was adequate QC.

#4183 4 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

It’s all well and good in theory to push responsibility down the production food chain until you get to who is ultimately responsible but in my experience more often then not when you do that as a manufacturer, you put your supplier out of business.
So then you as a manufacturer are still left holding the bag and now you have no more supplier either. Which may or may not put YOU out of business. So what do you do? You turn around and squeeze your customer to just stay alive for one more day. Whether that is the end consumer or yet another manufacturer higher up the food chain than you.
No one wins in these things. Everyone is angry (justifiably so). And all it would have taken to likely prevent this shitshow in the first place was adequate QC.

Thats not my experience in my industry. The manufacturer usually knows they will take the hit and if they dont, they wont be getting future business.

#4184 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Thats not my experience in my industry. The manufacturer usually knows they will take the hit and if they dont, they wont be getting future business.

I guess it depends on the number of companies in the supplier base and whether the competition can absorb the increased demand. My experience there were not so many players (single sourced suppliers frequently) so there is that.

But as far as compensation for defects, it won’t really matter if you have 1 or 100 other suppliers. If the one that did you wrong can’t pony up, you are still on the hook. Sure going forward you can X them out of your supply base, but in the crisis, you are still stuck.

#4185 4 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

I guess it depends on the number of companies in the supplier base and whether the competition can absorb the increased demand. My experience there were not so many players (single sourced suppliers frequently) so there is that.
But as far as compensation for defects, it won’t really matter if you have 1 or 100 other suppliers. If the one that did you wrong can’t pony up, you are still on the hook. Sure going forward you can X them out of your supply base, but in the crisis, you are still stuck.

Yes, that is true.

Look at all this mess all because of a lack of QC..

#4186 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

How does anyone possibly know that they are running on fumes??

Pretty sure JJ is backed by several people with F#ck You money? Certainly they can afford to replace a couple playfields. They just don't want to.

#4187 4 years ago

Meanwhile, my BM66 Catwoman continues to fall apart.

The good news is that my distributor said they are working on it for me, so I'm going to trust them. I've been dealing with them since day 1 of my pinball addiction about 4 years ago. They have been great so far, so I'm going to give them every chance in the world.

IMG_9589.JPGIMG_9589.JPG

IMG_9591.JPGIMG_9591.JPG

#4188 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

No they can't afford to pay for populated play fields....

#4189 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

No they can't afford to pay for populated play fields....

bs

#4190 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

How does anyone possibly know that they are running on fumes??
Pretty sure JJ is backed by several people with F#ck You money? Certainly they can afford to replace a couple playfields. They just don't want to.

F#ck you money doesn't exist....people with money at some point expect a return on investment. My guess is JJP ran the numbers and decided that it was far too expensive to do the right thing. Stern who clearly has the money has in the past replaced complete play fields. To my knowledge JJP has never replaced populated play fields....in my mind its no doubt a financial decision

#4191 4 years ago

Your delusional if you don't think its a financial decision

#4192 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Your delusional if you don't think its a financial decision

You said they can't afford it. I call bs. They just won't do it. Huge difference.

#4193 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

You said they can't afford it. I call bs. They just won't do it. Huge difference.

If JJP is under pressure to actually turn a profit (which has to be the case), then they can't afford it...could they do it and continue to lose money...of course

From an investors prospective its an easy analysis.....cost of replacing play fields vs lost sales due to pissed off customers....clearly they have chosen the later path. I don't agree with it, but thats my guess.

#4194 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I call bs on your bs. PtownPin's comments are spot on.

#4195 4 years ago

I mean whats it really cost to replace a play field.... shipping costs both ways + play field (which Im sure is free) + labor to move the parts over....Assuming they get the play field for free I bet its less than $1000, and they still won't do it

#4196 4 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I call bs on your bs. PtownPin's comments are spot on.

Congratulations, you're wrong too.

Yeah. Apparently he is also privy to all their financials statements.

#4197 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I mean whats it really cost to replace a play field.... shipping costs both ways + play field (which Im sure is free) + labor to move the parts over....Assuming they get the play field for free I bet its less than $1000, and they still won't do it

It's all about setting a precedent...which is why companies use NDA's. In today's social media world, manufacturers don't want to be on the hook for a range of aesthetic issues. If this were a mechanical issue that resulted in the game being unplayable, I'm sure they would take care of the situation. These aesthetic issues are very hard to quantify. I had a large gash in the SIM hole on my DILE after 50 plays. Cliffy hid the damage. Some folks in this situation would want a new, populated PF (which I think would be unreasonable). I "settled" the issue with JJP in a way that was fair to both parties. Not everyone is reasonable (and that's why companies worry about precedent and have customers sign NDA's).

#4198 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

If JJP is under pressure to actually turn a profit (which has to be the case), then they can't afford it...could they do it and continue to lose money...of course
From an investors prospective its an easy analysis.....cost of replacing play fields vs lost sales due to pissed off customers....clearly they have chosen the later path. I don't agree with it, but thats my guess.

Choosing the path of screwing your customers is a sure way to go bankrupt as you wont have them in the future.

#4199 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Look at all this mess all because of a lack of QC..

THIS is the bottom line.

#4200 4 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

I agree with that. What I am saying is that JJP is ultimately responsible for the finished product, period. I think you would agree with that.
Sorry you are having to deal with this. Your story and too many others I'm reading here is why I have decided against buying NIB despite there being a few games out there right now that I have interest in.

Thank you for your kind words, Ute

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
There are 9,207 posts in this topic. You are on page 84 of 185.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/continued-playfield-issues-with-jjp-and-stern/page/84 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.