IMG20221008031914 (resized).jpg
IMG20221008032533 (resized).jpg
IMG20221008033119 (resized).jpg
IMG20221008034651 (resized).jpg
20220919_071252 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220820_032754 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220820_025439 (resized).jpg
20210920_172949 (resized).jpg
There are 9,207 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 185.
#3801 4 years ago

Are the rumors out of CES 2020 true about this revolutionary anti dimple pinball?!

57989187-metal-golf-ball-isolated-over-white-background-with-reflection-and-shadow-3d-rendering- (resized).jpg57989187-metal-golf-ball-isolated-over-white-background-with-reflection-and-shadow-3d-rendering- (resized).jpg

#3802 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Are the rumors out of CES 2020 true about this revolutionary anti dimple pinball?!
[quoted image]

If it's coming from Ron Kruzman damn straight that's a legit thing!

#3803 4 years ago
Quoted from wrd1972_PinDoc:

So is it fair to say that pooling and chipping is now under control due to the thinner layer of cc being applied? That was my understanding from reading previous posts.

No I wouldn't say its fair to say that at all and that's why I wont buy a NIB game right now. It's fair to say that pooling and chipping seems to be improving but I would no way say that it's under control yet.

#3804 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

[quoted image]

I just had to throw away a bunch of pinballs that looked exactly like that only after a few plays. Pissed me off.

#3805 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

[quoted image]

That baby will fly a lot further... that's for sure!

#3806 4 years ago

So is it fair to say that pooling and chipping is now under control due to the thinner layer of cc being applied? That was my understanding from reading previous posts.

No. I do not believe so. We have a 3lvira with a thin clearcoat and it has chipping under the haunted house around the ball guides into the cellar. It chipped out when we removed the ball guide to fit the playfield protector. You canno0t see it as it is under the back of the haunted hoes. It also has a few crazed inserts.

I also believe that people are taking photos (posted on pinside and social media) of the stuffed playfields and putting bogus claims in to Stern saying it is their machine. Hoping to get a free playfield. This makes it very hard for Stern to work out which claims are genuine and which claims are not. I have not posted or given anyone photos of our 3lvira playfield. Surprise surprise no one else has the same issue..

#3807 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

I also believe that people are taking photos (posted on pinside and social media) of the stuffed playfields and putting bogus claims in to Stern saying it is their machine. Hoping to get a free playfield. This makes it very hard for Stern to work out which claims are genuine and which claims are not. I have not posted or given anyone photos of our 3lvira playfield. Surprise surprise no one else has the same issue..

Hard to work out which claims are genuine? Doesn't make sense to me. Seems like time/location stamped photos, along with a distributor confirmation (vouching for the customer/game) seems like it should be enough. No? Shit, even obtaining replacement parts involves a Stern "handshake/approval" from the distributor.

#3808 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

You should never buy a NIB game because you wont be happy.

I’ve bought four NIB games and three of the four were fine. Still feels like a loot crate even with my (apparently lucky!) 75% success rate.

I also don’t buy the newer/faster reason why some playfields dimple and some don’t. I’ve had my Tron for about five years now, bought it NIB, and it’s not cratered at all. I wax it often and it plays meeean. Not worth getting mad and arguing about, just doesn’t add up for me.

#3809 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

Ah so that makes it acceptable then? Sad state of affairs in this hobby when customers accept these kind of trash products.
And again, plenty of modern machines that don't dimple and aren't branded Stern, why is that?

Can you show me in my post where I used the word “acceptable”? Are you arguing with me or yourself?

#3810 4 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

I’ve bought four NIB games and three of the four were fine. Still feels like a loot crate even with my (apparently lucky!) 75% success rate.
I also don’t buy the newer/faster reason why some playfields dimple and some don’t. I’ve had my Tron for about five years now, bought it NIB, and it’s not cratered at all. I wax it often and it plays meeean. Not worth getting mad and arguing about, just doesn’t add up for me.

So you are telling me that your tron didnt dimple at all? I'd like to see some pics under light.

#3811 4 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Hard to work out which claims are genuine? Doesn't make sense to me. Seems like time/location stamped photos, along with a distributor confirmation (vouching for the customer/game) seems like it should be enough. No? Shit, even obtaining replacement parts involves a Stern "handshake/approval" from the distributor.

How many times has a distro come to your place to personally inspect your warranty claim?

Time and location stamps on photos are easily changed. Ever taken a photo of a photo?

I am only explaining what has been said to me is happening. Believe what ever you wish.

If you want to get a warranty claim through from Stern you need a good distro to help you out, I agree with you. My wife and I have a fantastic distro.

#3812 4 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Johnny Mnemonic is arguably the fastest game in the DMD era. You hit that orbital 3 or 4 times in a row, and it is nearly timing and sheer instincts to keep it going. Sooner or later, you lose the ball, and it is careening off something. In 25 years of existence, my JM PF has zero craters like newer Sterns....

Yeah, right.

All I know is this game plays way faster than that moon cratered BM66 I had for a few months. That thing had a surface with the hardness of bubble gum.

DSCN6563 (resized).JPGDSCN6563 (resized).JPG
#3813 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

So you are telling me that your tron didnt dimple at all? I'd like to see some pics under light.

My Tron LE does not have dimples. My LOTR does not have dimples. My TSPP does not have dimples. My Black SM does not have dimples, but starting with my Star Trek LE and onward.....dimple fest. The old stuff was different somehow. We’ll never know the secret sauce.

#3814 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

How many times has a distro come to your place to personally inspect your warranty claim?
Time and location stamps on photos are easily changed. Ever taken a photo of a photo?
I am only explaining what has been said to me is happening. Believe what ever you wish.
If you want to get a warranty claim through from Stern you need a good distro to help you out, I agree with you. My wife and I have a fantastic distro.

No...I've never taken a photo of a photo for the purposes of committing fraud.

Buyers have a warranty and distributor. In many instances, the distributor has done business with the person before and can vouch for them (even if they can't personally inspect the game). Games have identification that can be cross checked with Stern and the distro.

It's not a matter of believing what I wish. It's a matter of knowing your rights and fighting for them. Just because someone has committed fraud doesn't mean loyal customers need to be screwed/denied! I'm not talking to you, since you apparently feel you are in a good place with your distributor.

#3815 4 years ago

Interesting thread.

Everytime I end up linking to a thread that references dimples I run down to the basement and check my playfields looking for dimples and I can never find any. All my Stern pins are HUO (Xmen, TWD, Metallica, Spiderman LOTR, Tron LE, Iron Man) and none of them has any visible dimpling. Ball swirls yes but no dimpling. My TZ, Shadow and even my very well routed Tales From The Crypt do not have any dimpling. The Tales has wear on the scoop and the Shadow had a worn (now repaired) sanctum area. The Tales even has a few dings (not golf ball like dimples) in the playfield and the Xmen even has a little bit of wear around the edges of the Blackbird scoop - but no signs of dimpling (from any angle). My TWD has dimpling on the outer magnet ring but NONE on the wooden playfield - weird but true. My HUO games don't get a lot of play - my IM for example has about 3,500 games and my Tron about 2,500 games. My MET (most played in my collection) would have about 5,000 games.

While I do agree that all wooden playfields must dimple to some extent when impacted by a metal ball - not all games/playfields are created equal because I have seen examples of games where the playfields look very dimpled after fewer than a 100 plays. If you have to put your nose to the playfield and use a magnifying glass to see dimples then they really don't matter but if the playfield art looks pixelized from the light reflecting from all the dimple faces from 3 feet away (while playing) then I can understand why those aesthetics matter to many people when they have just spent thousands of dollars on a new pin.

Dimpling doesn't really affect gameplay so it can be overlooked by many people but not to everyone. It is a matter of opinion as to how serious the issue is but that is the purpose of a discussion forum. We shouldn't be taking a difference of opinion as a personal rejection.

I personally hate the look of a dimpled playfield where the dimples are easily visible when playing. However, it doesn't affect my enjoyment of the game when I am playing someone else's but I wouldn't want to own it if I had the choice of a nicer looking playfield. Why do some playfields scar easier than others? I don't know but they just do. Why does it bother some people more than others? I don't know but it does. I accept that.

Now playfield chipping and ink-lifting (on new pins) - well now that is a bigger issue.

Keep on flippin folks!

#3816 4 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

My Tron LE does not have dimples. My LOTR does not have dimples. My TSPP does not have dimples. My Black SM does not have dimples, but starting with my Star Trek LE and onward.....dimple fest. The old stuff was different somehow. We’ll never know the secret sauce.

That is my experience as well (and my LOTR has ~15,000 plays IIRC

#3817 4 years ago

All playfields will dimple, but CPR explained it a few pages back - its obvious due to cost stern must have thinned the layers or switched composition of the wood in the plywood because he mentioned its much cheaper. And you get deeper dimples since the maple layer isnt as thick and dense.

Just like it appears cheaper clears that lift and chip, they keep pumping out a shit product because people buy it.

#3818 4 years ago
Quoted from DaMoib:

That baby will fly a lot further... that's for sure!

It’ll certainly trip the boundary layer for sure! (nerd reference for those privy to fluid mechanics, sorry)

#3819 4 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

No...I've never taken a photo of a photo for the purposes of committing fraud.
Buyers have a warranty and distributor. In many instances, the distributor has done business with the person before and can vouch for them (even if they can't personally inspect the game). Games have identification that can be cross checked with Stern and the distro.
It's not a matter of believing what I wish. It's a matter of knowing your rights and fighting for them. Just because someone has committed fraud doesn't mean loyal customers need to be screwed/denied! I'm not talking to you, since you apparently feel you are in a good place with your distributor.

I agree with you. Some of my friends have warranty claims (chipping playfields) in with Stern and Stern have asked them all for new photographs. This all adds time to the process and can frustrate some people. Patience with Stern and a good distro is the key.

#3820 4 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

All playfields will dimple, but CPR explained it a few pages back - its obvious due to cost stern must have thinned the layers or switched composition of the wood in the plywood because he mentioned its much cheaper. And you get deeper dimples since the maple layer isnt as thick and dense.
Just like it appears cheaper clears that lift and chip, they keep pumping out a shit product because people buy it.

again, wrong, all playfields don't dimple.

for future reference these three things are 100% false despite people repeating them over and over again.

1. all playfields have always dimpled

no. majority of bw era games and 2000-2009 era sterns, modern spookys, etc do not dimple (overall).

2. dimples level out over time.

again, no. scientifically and physically inaccurate. varying depth craters will not even out across an entire playfield unless you play probably millions upon millions of games. and also, if this were the case why dont playfields come predimpled?

3. older games are slower so they had less dimpling.

again, a lot of these 30 year old games still have no dimpling. not a ratio of dimples relative to speed. those 2000-era stern games tspp in particular has crazy airballs.

also, when a ball leaves a playfield it drops from the same height regardless of speed. could it theoretically cause more airballs on newer games given the right conditions, sure. but could older games also produce more airballs provided certain conditions...yep.

and pointing out single examples of a bally game or a tna with dimples does not mean the majority of them have them. also pointing out minor dimpling under close-up and the right lighting is not what people are complaining about.

modern stern games, i can't find a single elvira or stranger things that doesnt have horrible dimpling days in. giant craters viewable from a playing angle at all times. i'm not saying 100% of modern sterns have this problem...but out of the dozen or so jp2/elvira/stranger things ive seen lately they all had it. and yes, anecdotal i know.

#3821 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

for future reference these three things are 100% false despite people repeating them over and over again.
no. majority of bw era games and 2000-2009 era sterns, modern spookys, etc do not dimple (overall).
again, no. scientifically and physically inaccurate. varying depth craters will not even out across an entire playfield unless you play probably millions upon millions of games. and also, if this were the case why dont playfields come predimpled?
again, a lot of these 30 year old games still have no dimpling. not a ratio of dimples relative to speed. also, when a ball leaves a playfield it drops from the same height regardless of speed. could it theoretically cause more airballs on newer games given the right conditions, sure. but could older games also produce more airballs provided certain conditions...yep.
also, pointing out single examples of a bally game or a tna with dimples does not mean the majority of them have them. modern stern games, i can't find a single elvira or stranger things that doesnt have horrible dimpling days in. not saying they aren't out there, but the ratio has to be horrible even if they are.

Well there you have it folks. The new guy on Pinside knows more about pinball than all of you old folks that have been into the hobby for many years, including VID!

#3822 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Well there you have it folks. The new guy on Pinside knows more about pinball than all of you old folks that have been into the hobby for many years, including VID!

An obligatory vid1900 image.

vid1900 (resized).jpgvid1900 (resized).jpg
#3823 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

again, a lot of these 30 year old games still have no dimpling. not a ratio of dimples relative to speed. those 2000-era stern games tspp in particular has crazy airballs.
also, when a ball leaves a playfield it drops from the same height regardless of speed. could it theoretically cause more airballs on newer games given the right conditions, sure. but could older games also produce more airballs provided certain conditions...yep.
and pointing out single examples of a bally game or a tna with dimples does not mean the majority of them have them. also pointing out minor dimpling under close-up and the right lighting is not what people are complaining about.
modern stern games, i can't find a single elvira or stranger things that doesnt have horrible dimpling days in. giant craters viewable from a playing angle at all times. i'm not saying 100% of modern sterns have this problem...but out of the dozen or so jp2/elvira/stranger things ive seen lately they all had it. and yes, anecdotal i know.

Here is an old thread that may help you out.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/live-dimple-quest-the-ultimate-test#post-3577567

Dimpling has always been around and has been discussed on Pinside for many years. Just do a search.

#3824 4 years ago

I think I'll go back to playing my No Fear and just leave this here.

#3825 4 years ago

We might want to stop using the word dimple and go with crater when it comes to today's playfields to help end some of the confusion.

#3826 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

a 5 year old who's never seen a pinball machine could spot the cratering on new stern machines.

but maybe with old age eyesight has deteriorated so you can't see the dimples? dunno.

#3827 4 years ago

No. We've seen multiple pics of new games where the metal ball guides screwed down on the clearcoat sink, pool and then crack and chip off with the art.

So the thinner coat is a band aid but the issues can still show up. Raising the metal guides slightly on new games might be a needed preventive step if you're so inclined.

#3828 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

We might want to stop using the word dimple and go with crater when it comes to today's playfields to help end some of the confusion.

That’s definitely the difference there. Not talking about normal dimples, but the holy-fucking-crap crater fields.

#3829 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I think I'll go back to playing my No Fear and just leave this here.

They say you can tell when someone is lying by looking into their eyes.
Fuck, never mind.

#3830 4 years ago

I have league tonight. I'll snap some pics of some routed, well-maintained machines. Ghostbusters Premium will show you how it evens out.

#3831 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Yeah, right.
All I know is this game plays way faster than that moon cratered BM66 I had for a few months. That thing had a surface with the hardness of bubble gum.

A true "clayfield"

#3832 4 years ago
Quoted from PBFan:

Interesting thread.
Everytime I end up linking to a thread that references dimples I run down to the basement and check my playfields looking for dimples and I can never find any. All my Stern pins are HUO (Xmen, TWD, Metallica, Spiderman LOTR, Tron LE, Iron Man) and none of them has any visible dimpling. Ball swirls yes but no dimpling. My TZ, Shadow and even my very well routed Tales From The Crypt do not have any dimpling. The Tales has wear on the scoop and the Shadow had a worn (now repaired) sanctum area. The Tales even has a few dings (not golf ball like dimples) in the playfield and the Xmen even has a little bit of wear around the edges of the Blackbird scoop - but no signs of dimpling (from any angle). My TWD has dimpling on the outer magnet ring but NONE on the wooden playfield - weird but true. My HUO games don't get a lot of play - my IM for example has about 3,500 games and my Tron about 2,500 games. My MET (most played in my collection) would have about 5,000 games.
While I do agree that all wooden playfields must dimple to some extent when impacted by a metal ball - not all games/playfields are created equal because I have seen examples of games where the playfields look very dimpled after fewer than a 100 plays. If you have to put your nose to the playfield and use a magnifying glass to see dimples then they really don't matter but if the playfield art looks pixelized from the light reflecting from all the dimple faces from 3 feet away (while playing) then I can understand why those aesthetics matter to many people when they have just spent thousands of dollars on a new pin.
Dimpling doesn't really affect gameplay so it can be overlooked by many people but not to everyone. It is a matter of opinion as to how serious the issue is but that is the purpose of a discussion forum. We shouldn't be taking a difference of opinion as a personal rejection.
I personally hate the look of a dimpled playfield where the dimples are easily visible when playing. However, it doesn't affect my enjoyment of the game when I am playing someone else's but I wouldn't want to own it if I had the choice of a nicer looking playfield. Why do some playfields scar easier than others? I don't know but they just do. Why does it bother some people more than others? I don't know but it does. I accept that.
Now playfield chipping and ink-lifting (on new pins) - well now that is a bigger issue.
Keep on flippin folks!

Sounds to me like your games get a shit load of play ....I don't have 2500 game plays in my entire collection The only games I've owned that never dimpled were LOTR LE, and TZ.....dimples don't bother me much, but Stern games dimple far more than any other game I've owned. That being said all my CGC, and JJP games have dimpled to some degree.

#3833 4 years ago

The word is cratered my friend, cratered.

#3834 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

An obligatory vid1900 image.[quoted image]

I always imagine that Vid1900 actually looks like the "Tall Man" in real life. Makes me chuckle. Speaking of Vid and his absence, I wonder if Vid is actually in the other dimension right now, lording over a tiny undead-workforce as we speak. Its as good an explanation as any for his disappearance.

b34e6bfc29cc7ca219876c06033c781558ee71dc (resized).jpgb34e6bfc29cc7ca219876c06033c781558ee71dc (resized).jpg
#3835 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ok then explain why in all the dimple pics you Rarely see any in the insert areas only on the painted wood surfaces? It’s the Wood. Yes clear is soft and causes issues (dozen threads to prove that) but not the dimpling.

I'd sooner ask where are the pictures that show dimpling stopping at an insert and continuing on either side? I actually haven't seen those, would like to. But below is one that shows the dimpling running right across the insert.

Some are in the camp that the clear plays no role in dimpling, it's strictly related to the wood, and the wood hasn't change. The observations I've made over dozens of machines of all types suggest this can't be the case. Either the wood isn't consistent, or the clear plays a role in the dimpling too. Pictures like this suggest the latter.

afm-dimples (resized).jpgafm-dimples (resized).jpg

#3836 4 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

I'd sooner ask where are the pictures that show dimpling stopping at an insert and continuing on either side? I actually haven't seen those, would like to. But below is one that shows the dimpling running right across the insert.
Some are in the camp that the clear plays no role in dimpling, it's strictly related to the wood, and the wood hasn't change. The observations I've made over dozens of machines of all types suggest this can't be the case. Either the wood isn't consistent, or the clear plays a role in the dimpling too. Pictures like this suggest the latter.
[quoted image]

It is a combination of wood and clear. It is a known fact lesser woods are being used and kruzmans clear technique seems to make a much harder playfield so I would say the clear matters. I don’t even want to get into the new printing processes possible effect on art lifting. It seems to be a total mess all around.

#3837 4 years ago

Is this considered “pooling”?

95372224-ACBC-4E05-AAE6-309BA608505E (resized).jpeg95372224-ACBC-4E05-AAE6-309BA608505E (resized).jpeg
#3838 4 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

Is this considered “pooling”?[quoted image]

Yes. I hate to say it but it will probably chip soon.

#3839 4 years ago
Quoted from Vinnie:

That's more than pooling, it's a clear coat tsunami!

#3840 4 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

Is this considered “pooling”?[quoted image]

Probably just an optical illusion.........

#3841 4 years ago
Quoted from Vinnie:

Luckily it’s not mine. It’s a location game.

#3842 4 years ago
Quoted from Vinnie:

I hate to say it but it will probably chip soon.

At least it will be an improvement over the current art on there.

#3843 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

At least it will be an improvement over the current art on there.

What you don’t like the restaurant kids placemat art style?

#3844 4 years ago

I wonder if vid1900 has dimples...

Damn, I miss that guy and his posts.

#3845 4 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

That's more than pooling, it's a clear coat tsunami!

I thought he was kidding or being sarcastic.

#3846 4 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

I always imagine that Vid1900 actually looks like the "Tall Man" in real life. Makes me chuckle. Speaking of Vid and his absence, I wonder if Vid is actually in the other dimension right now, lording over a tiny undead-workforce as we speak. Its as good an explanation as any for his disappearance.[quoted image]

Same, I actually do this with quite a lot of people's avatars.

#3847 4 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

Is this considered “pooling”?

I think they call that 'Perfectly Normal'.

#3848 4 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

[quoted image]

Ok fair enough but do you have a picture of an insert Not being directly fired on by a VUK? Can’t help but notice all of the other inserts in your photo do not look dimpled. Heck, even the Wood is tearing up in the spot you chose to illustrate. A photo attached per request of hundreds already posted for clarity.

4789CBC5-5E54-4953-948B-DD2EAE592892 (resized).jpeg4789CBC5-5E54-4953-948B-DD2EAE592892 (resized).jpeg
#3849 4 years ago

Here’s Ghostbusters Premium on location.
AF7C8948-83BF-428E-8CE6-68A7000F5681 (resized).jpegAF7C8948-83BF-428E-8CE6-68A7000F5681 (resized).jpeg

Here’s TSPP

4DD6288C-35F8-47C0-8A33-657AC40419A9 (resized).jpeg4DD6288C-35F8-47C0-8A33-657AC40419A9 (resized).jpeg
#3850 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ok fair enough but do you have a picture of an insert Not being directly fired on by a VUK?

Or one that’s not covered by Mylar?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 86.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Islamorada, FL
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 49.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
There are 9,207 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 185.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/continued-playfield-issues-with-jjp-and-stern/page/77?hl=boat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.