IMG20221008031914 (resized).jpg
IMG20221008032533 (resized).jpg
IMG20221008033119 (resized).jpg
IMG20221008034651 (resized).jpg
20220919_071252 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220820_032754 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220820_025439 (resized).jpg
20210920_172949 (resized).jpg
There are 9,207 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 185.
#2051 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Where did you buy the dart board from?

https://www.arachnid360.com/2019-commercial-products/g3-fire/ ....this is the one I bought....its awesome and the kids love it....

#2052 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

[quoted image]

Now thats friggin appropriate....and funny !

#2053 4 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

You ought to relax, seriously.
That playfield is messed up for sure, and I posted support in the LE thread that he should escalate to Stern and expect them to back him up, 100% (just so you know where I'm coming from) -but as I posted there, that looks like a screw ripped through the wet clear and artwork while in the factory.
Owner confirmed that the peeled paint is covered in clear, so unless you know better, I'd say it's not as you described, "paint just flaking off".
I think it's really important to figure out what caused that "tear" in the artwork. If you are somehow correct, then yes, all bets are off and maybe it's best for everyone to wait this out.
But if you're all fired up and yelling "fire!, fire!" when it's just a one-off caused by a sharp screw in the apron that tore through the clear and art at installation, then that's a one-off, and likely not an issue that should frighten potential buyers.
I posted in the other thread that if anyone with a JPLE wants to remove the apron, to see if a screw is located anywhere near there, that might support my theory.
I think the benefit of a place like Pinside is when you have owners helping other owners, not raising pitchforks without much information.
Any other opinions on the cause of that "tear" is welcome, of course!

Man shit quality going on at Stern lately.

Check out the Munsters club thread. They sent dozens of cool toppers all over the world - at $425 a piece. Not one worked. All returned for fixes.

After weeks of fixed sent back out. All the same dam issues again. Send back or drill out deeper holes to fix.

And then Stern drops a topper code update.

Geez - get control over there Stern- like Quality Control!!!!

Long time Stern fan - sitting on sidelines right now.

#2054 4 years ago

Well having actually cleared over a digital print. I looks like the printing did not soak into, or adhere to the wood, it has no bit into the substrate at all. The clear coat then softened the art. Then something gouged the art, causing it to peel with the clear clean off the wood. If the art was applied correctly to the wood, time given before clear, and time between clear coats, this would have most likely been a scratch, and not a peel. Point being ink should not peel off the wood leaving bare wood. There's not even an ink stain on that wood.

Basically it should not be tearing and pulling away from the wood, it should just be a scratch. Poor prep, and incompatible products.

Quoted from Chambahz:

That playfield is messed up for sure, and I posted support in the LE thread that he should escalate to Stern and expect them to back him up, 100% (just so you know where I'm coming from) -but as I posted there, that looks like a screw ripped through the wet clear and artwork while in the factory.
Owner confirmed that the peeled paint is covered in clear, so unless you know better, I'd say it's not as you described, "paint just flaking off".
I think it's really important to figure out what caused that "tear" in the artwork. If you are somehow correct, then yes, all bets are off and maybe it's best for everyone to wait this out.
But if you're all fired up and yelling "fire!, fire!" when it's just a one-off caused by a sharp screw in the apron that tore through the clear and art at installation, then that's a one-off, and likely not an issue that should frighten potential buyers.
I posted in the other thread that if anyone with a JPLE wants to remove the apron, to see if a screw is located anywhere near there, that might support my theory.
I think the benefit of a place like Pinside is when you have owners helping other owners, not raising pitchforks without much information.

#2055 4 years ago
Quoted from Talon2000:

Well having actually cleared over a digital print. I looks like the printing did not soak into, or adhere to the wood, it has no bit into the substrate at all. The clear coat then softened the art. Then something gouged the art, causing it to peel with the clear clean off the wood. If the art was applied correctly to the wood, time given before clear, and time between clear coats, this would have most likely been a scratch, and not a peel. Point being ink should not peel off the wood leaving bare wood. There's not even an ink stain on that wood.
Basically it should not be tearing and pulling away from the wood, it should just be a scratch. Poor prep, and incompatible products.

Amen!

#2056 4 years ago
Quoted from Talon2000:

Poor prep, and incompatible products.

You left out the word "incompetent"

#2057 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

You left out the word "incompetent"

Be fair, they’re new at this

#2058 4 years ago

Is Paperflock helping with the playfields now?

#2059 4 years ago
#2060 4 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

Well shiiiit....
Very disappointing

This top-down view captures the wrinkling better: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/16#post-5225485

#2061 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Cancel your order yet?

Only reason I haven’t is that my kid is having a dinosaur-themed birthday party in late October. But I’m not sure I can swallow a defective $7k decoration.

#2062 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Only reason I haven’t is that my kid is having a dinosaur-themed birthday party in late October. But I’m not sure I can swallow a defective $7k decoration.

You can always get one of the suits and run around. And you'd be a tall dinosaur, those are cool!

#2063 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

With respect, your kid can have a very fun birthday party without you getting a $7K kick in the junk.

Get your logic ahead of your emotions. If you order one with the evidence we are starting to see with the "extremely low number of defective claims here at bullfuckingshit...I mean.... Stern headquarters," you have no one to blame but yourself.

#2064 4 years ago

Damn!!! Hope you didn’t buy it from the vendor who said he “heard” the playfield issues were resolved a couple weeks ago....

#2065 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

You can always get one of the suits and run around. And you'd be a tall dinosaur, those are cool!

Get a data east version.

#2066 4 years ago

This looks a lot different (and worse) than the pooling issue we've been obsessing about. This is just straight up damage. Have you reached out to your distributor/Stern about a resolution? I'm a big believer in giving people a chance to make things right.

#2067 4 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

he “heard” the playfield issues were resolved a couple weeks ago

He said pooling was fixed, he did NOT say “flaking” was fixed. We need a flowchart.

#2068 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I'm a big believer in giving people a chance to make things right.

As am I. I have reached out to them already regarding the missing parts on the playfield that they forgot to install and they were great about it. I have every reason to think that they'll be professional about this issue as well.

The part that's weird to me is that I would have expected a scrape or something. Not wrinkled paint with clean wood underneath, nor wrinkled paint that has a hard gloss coat on it. It's almost like it wrinkled before the gloss coat got hard, but it looks like the apron wrinkled it... But why would the apron be installed on soft gloss coat? So I'm not sure how this could even happen. But I'm no expert. We'll see what they say.

#2069 4 years ago

Stern has had three chances to make JP2 right and it looks like they failed thrice: Washers didn't work, removing art from under the posts didn't work, thinner clear didn't work... vinyl playfield decals up next?

#2070 4 years ago
Quoted from tpir:

Stern has had three chances to make JP2 right and it looks like they failed thrice: Washers didn't work, removing art from under the posts didn't work, thinner clear didn't work... vinyl playfield decals up next?

No, but an overlay and a sanding block comes with every machine now...

#2071 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

instead of buying the latest dinosaur game from Stern (JPLE) I purchased a Galaxy Fire electronic Dart board and a Miracle on Ice Super Chexx Pro bubble hockey game.....and saved $1500

I am also thinking about a Super Chexx Pro myself. I got two bad playfields right now and i want JP2 and Elvira 3 both but i just cant pull the trigger on a new Stern right now. The bubble hockey games look awesome and plus it will add variety to your gameroom.

#2072 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I am also thinking about a Super Chexx Pro myself. I got two bad playfields right now and i want JP2 and Elvira 3 both but i just cant pull the trigger on a new Stern right now. The bubble hockey games look awesome and plus it will add variety to your gameroom.

I bought the superchex (like 6 months before the pro came out). It's fantastic.

#2073 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

I bought the superchex (like 6 months before the pro came out). It's fantastic.

Is it more fun with four people or two? Im going to guess four?

#2074 4 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

With respect, your kid can have a very fun birthday party without you getting a $7K kick in the junk.

Get your logic ahead of your emotions. If you order one with the evidence we are starting to see with the "extremely low number of defective claims here at bullfuckingshit...I mean.... Stern headquarters," you have no one to blame but yourself.

When you're right, you're right.

#2075 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Doesn't matter. Everyone loves it both ways.

#2076 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

But why would the apron be installed on soft gloss coat?

Because they were in a massive hurry to get JPLE on the line after taking a break to change the playfield art & clear.

#2077 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Its great with 2 or 4 people.....4 is better, but 2 is almost as fun....the only downside is u need someone to play with

#2078 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Aside from the play field falling apart Stern does make a fun Dinosaur game....

#2079 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Because they were in a massive hurry to get JPLE on the line after taking a break to change the playfield art & clear.

Perhaps they were also in a massive hurry to get back to the bank?

#2080 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Cancel it man save yourself the hassle. I know how you feel about your son, JP and Dinosaurs are my eldest sons (7) favourite thing in the world and he was excited when I showed him the game, especially the moving T. rex head but there’s no way I’m buying with these issues.

10k for an LE is a big kick in nuts from Stern for a defective product with known issues, hell if I wrestle with my boys they will likely kick me in the nuts for free

#2081 4 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Maybe your in denial, I’m not quite sure what to think of all your “there’s nothing to see here” posts. But the reality is there are quality issues with Sterns playfields, it doesn’t matter what caused that scratch the art has lifted cleanly off the wood, there doesn’t appear to be a gouge or scratch in the wood itself hawkmoon77 can likely confirm that 100% but with no damage to the wood the art has practically rubbed off the playfield.

I have accidentally scratched playfields in the past installing and removing things and it’s left a scratch, the art hasn’t rolled up and bunched up. I know a lot of your posts are overly pro Stern but would you buy any other product or item knowing there are defects in production? And I’m by no means a Stern basher all my Sterns have been NIB, but I’m not going to bury my head in the sand and buy blind.

#2082 4 years ago

Maybe the playfield issues are a brilliant marketing strategy - they have unbeknown to us actually bought out playfield-protectors.com and need something to boost their sales.

#2083 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Even better , get Jack Danger to dress in Dino suit and live stream the birthday party.

#2084 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

The art has lifted cleanly off the wood, there doesn’t appear to be a gouge or scratch in the wood itself hawkmoon77 can likely confirm that 100% but with no damage to the wood the art has practically rubbed off the playfield.

I've seen no scratches. An overtightened area placed pressure on the gloss coat, which migrated out from under it and caused a raised deformity in the clear, and a slight loss of paint. In another area, paint wrinkled along the apron and the clear coat on that wrinkle has hardened into that shape (locking in the wrinkle, so to speak).

#2085 4 years ago

Yeah it looks different, but it's all part of the same problem/issue. I have a feeling his game got gouged while everything was still soft. My thoughts on why the clear is still soft is incompatible products used. The ink is reacting with the clear. I have seen this issue before with paints. Eventually everything will harden, but that's not going to stop the ink/clear from chipping and peeling from the playfield as nothing is adhering. My guess would also be that the ink/clear will stick better to plastic inserts, and judging by the removal of the art around post, the clear appears to not have an issue sticking to bare wood.

Should have stuck with enamels and screening art.

Quoted from zaphX:

This looks a lot different (and worse) than the pooling issue we've been obsessing about. This is just straight up damage. Have you reached out to your distributor/Stern about a resolution? I'm a big believer in giving people a chance to make things right.

#2086 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Maybe your in denial, I’m not quite sure what to think of all your “there’s nothing to see here” posts. But the reality is there are quality issues with Sterns playfields, it doesn’t matter what caused that scratch the art has lifted cleanly off the wood, there doesn’t appear to be a gouge or scratch in the wood itself hawkmoon77 can likely confirm that 100% but with no damage to the wood the art has practically rubbed off the playfield.
I have accidentally scratched playfields in the past installing and removing things and it’s left a scratch, the art hasn’t rolled up and bunched up. I know a lot of your posts are overly pro Stern but would you buy any other product or item knowing there are defects in production? And I’m by no means a Stern basher all my Sterns have been NIB, but I’m not going to bury my head in the sand and buy blind.

Whatever you say Buddy. You’re “not a Stern basher”?
Then why were you so quick to post that all of these things are time bombs, and that the paint is flaking (Which doesn’t appear to be the case) IMMEDIATELY after seeing those pics, without any real information?
I can appreciate that I have an unpopular opinion, and will get downvoted, but you went so far as to downvote my deleted post AFTER I deleted it. You’re so angry, you’re not being objective anymore.
You label me “Pro Stern”, yet all I’ve said is that buyers expecting collector quality playfields have themselves to blame ever since Stern states that play fields are no longer warrantied. That’s not pro-Stern buddy, that’s just recognizing their offering and stating it publicly.
You upvote these idiots who are so quick to jump on the “down with Stern” comments. You guys really do make this the least pinball-friendly site in existence.
I’m all for hawkmoon sharing his pics and relaying his dealings with Stern. It’s good for everyone to know what to expect if they have a similar situation. But what you and many others are doing is more along the lines of slander.
Seriously. Take a stroll over to the JPLE thread. With (I think) 2 exceptions: hawkmoon and a guy with some scratches on his playfield, everyone seems to be whoopin it up, having a blast with their new games.
And yet you and the rest of the Pinball-Pity-Party-Patrol are in here, telling everyone not to buy new machines cause they’re all defective.
Unfortunately, there are about 20 Pinsiders who share your view and they’re in here downvoting anyone like myself, constantly.
Fortunately, their opinions really don’t matter cause the rest of Pinside is enjoying their games (be it JJP, Stern, Bally, whatever).
I have issues and complaints with Stern. Personally I think that someone over there needs to design a much better auto-launch mech. I’m also annoyed that when I bought my ACDC, it was about 50% less than what I’m paying for a premium, currently. The difference between people like you and people like me is, I understand that currency has a part in that, and that my country charges taxes on the value AFTER currency, AND that Stern has the right to charge whatever the market is willing to pay! In short, I’m not in here screaming bloody murder like a four year old who dropped his cookie, because I try to take the time to understand both sides instead of just “me, me, me”.

There’s nothing wrong with sitting out for a bit and waiting for fewer reports of playfield issues. There appear to be far more than usual on the recent Jurassic Park Pro models. It sucks. There’s no arguing that.
But the ratio of LEs that appear to be fine also deserve to be mentioned. It appears to be back to “normal”.
Then yesterday we see a game with some kinda weird tear/scratch in it, and the Pinball-Pity-Party-Patrol sounds the sirens, with one member saying something as stupid as “Stern had three tries and flunked them all” -because he’s found 3 people with issues! (Not to mention your comments about how you just KNOW that because you can’t see a scratch in the wood, that this is an ongoing, serious issue.)

All of you PPPP members need to shake your heads and try to see things objectively. Not from the “pro Stern” stance -but not from the usual: “1 guy had a problem... let’s all post numerous memes about how bad Sterns QC is! DOWN WITH STERN! DOWN WITH STERN!”

Seriously. As I’ve always said, the sharing of ACCURATE information is the tool, that could make Pinside a great place.
The spreading of rumours/accusations, founded on little/no information, prevents this from being a great place.

Warranties are easy to figure out. Read it before you buy a game. Have realistic expectations before laying down your money is pretty much what I’ve said all along.

FYI: last night I decided to go in 50/50 with a buddy for a JPLE. So yeah, I have “skin in the game”.

Final suggestion: if you want to hate on me, just downvote my post(s). If you reply to this and call me out, I’ll likely reply again and again, dragging this on. I’ve said more than enough already and way more than I intended, when I came in here to show how silly some people are for slandering Stern.

#2087 4 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Then why were you so quick to post that all of these things are time bombs, and that the paint is flaking (Which doesn’t appear to be the case) IMMEDIATELY after seeing those pics, without any real information?
I can appreciate that I have an unpopular opinion, and will get downvoted, but you went so far as to downvote my deleted post AFTER I deleted it. You’re so angry, you’re not being objective anymore.
You label me “Pro Stern”, yet all I’ve said is that buyers expecting collector quality playfields have themselves to blame ever since Stern states that play fields are no longer warrantied. That’s not pro-Stern buddy, that’s just recognizing their offering and stating it publicly.
You upvote these idiots who are so quick to jump on the “down with Stern” comments. You guys really do make this the least pinball-friendly site in existence.
I’m all for hawkmoon sharing his pics and relaying his dealings with Stern. It’s good for everyone to know what to expect if they have a similar situation. But what you and many others are doing is more along the lines of slander.
Seriously. Take a stroll over to the JPLE thread. With (I think) 2 exceptions: hawkmoon and a guy with some scratches on his playfield, everyone seems to be whoopin it up, having a blast with their new games.
And yet you and the rest of the Pinball-Pity-Party-Patrol are in here, telling everyone not to buy new machines cause they’re all defective.
Unfortunately, there are about 20 Pinsiders who share your view and they’re in here downvoting anyone like myself, constantly.
Fortunately, their opinions really don’t matter cause the rest of Pinside is enjoying their games (be it JJP, Stern, Bally, whatever).
I have issues and complaints with Stern. Personally I think that someone over there needs to design a much better auto-launch mech. I’m also annoyed that when I bought my ACDC, it was about 50% less than what I’m paying for a premium, currently. The difference between people like you and people like me is, I understand that currency has a part in that, and that my country charges taxes on the value AFTER currency, AND that Stern has the right to charge whatever the market is willing to pay! In short, I’m not in here screaming bloody murder like a four year old who dropped his cookie, because I try to take the time to understand both sides instead of just “me, me, me”.
There’s nothing wrong with sitting out for a bit and waiting for fewer reports of playfield issues. There appear to be far more than usual on the recent Jurassic Park Pro models. It sucks. There’s no arguing that.
But the ratio of LEs that appear to be fine also deserve to be mentioned. It appears to be back to “normal”.
Then yesterday we see a game with some kinda weird tear/scratch in it, and the Pinball-Pity-Party-Patrol sounds the sirens, with one member saying something as stupid as “Stern had three tries and flunked them all” -because he’s found 3 people with issues! (Not to mention your comments about how you just KNOW that because you can’t see a scratch in the wood, that this is an ongoing, serious issue.)
All of you PPPP members need to shake your heads and try to see things objectively. Not from the “pro Stern” stance -but not from the usual: “1 guy had a problem... let’s all post numerous memes about how bad Sterns QC is! DOWN WITH STERN! DOWN WITH STERN!”
Seriously. As I’ve always said, the sharing of ACCURATE information is the tool, that could make Pinside a great place.
The spreading of rumours/accusations, founded on little/no information, prevents this from being a great place.
Warranties are easy to figure out. Read it before you buy a game. Have realistic expectations before laying down your money is pretty much what I’ve said all along.
FYI: last night I decided to go in 50/50 with a buddy for a JPLE. So yeah, I have “skin in the game”.

You bought half a machine?

#2088 4 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Final suggestion: if you want to hate on me, just downvote my post(s). If you reply to this and call me out, I’ll likely reply again and again, dragging this on. I’ve said more than enough already and way more than I intended, when I came in here to show how silly some people are for slandering Stern.

And that is the problem with downvoting.

It's supposed to be just 'I disagree' but it ends up getting everyone's back's up.

It's not supposed to be hate.

Gotta love social media with all it's hooks and things like this.

All to keep us on the pages a little longer

#2089 4 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

You bought half a machine?

The non-playfield half!

#2090 4 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

I’ve said more than enough already

I agree

#2091 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

When you're right, you're right.

Pay me travel money. I'll dress up and entertain the kids. They'll have a new vocabulary when I'm done with them too.

#2092 4 years ago
Quoted from tpir:

Perhaps they need to go back to screen printing since this digital application of art does not appear to be working for pinball?

#2093 4 years ago

Could the issue with the paint not adhering to the wood be because of the lack of a primer paint?
As someone said above, the paint is likely adhering to the inserts ok but not the wood.

#2094 4 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Funny as J85M has bought a serious load of Sterns. I have one of his games in my Games Room.

#2095 4 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Perhaps they need to go back to screen printing since this digital application of art does not appear to be working for pinball?

I’ve mentioned it before, but switching back to screen printing is probably not even possible at this point.

My impressions:
1) That tech is aging fast so when a screening machine breaks down (and it will) it’s hard to find parts.
2) Those that know how to do it are nearing retirement. Hard to find replacement technicians to run the presses since it really isn’t taught or pursued much any more.
3) throughput issues

So sure the new way is likely much cheaper, but they probably felt they needed to make the switch anyway given obsolescence of the old ways.

At least in my experience, my company pushed hard to replace working tech as soon as the vendor stopped supporting the tech. Freaked out the business people to have an unknown cost/liability just hanging out there.

#2096 4 years ago

So, a friend of mine recently restored a High Speed using a "hardtop" - reverse-printed adhesive plastic similar to a Radcal. There's an official hardtop thread with pics. I was really impressed with the end result, the playfield is smooth as glass and seems to be impervious to wear and even dimpling.

Personally, with playfield wear and clearcoat shenanigans...it seems to me new games ought to be made with hardtops too.

What say you, Pinsiders? Blasphemy? Or better tech?

#2097 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

So, a friend of mine recently restored a High Speed using a "hardtop" - reverse-printed adhesive plastic similar to a Radcal. There's an official hardtop thread with pics. I was really impressed with the end result, the playfield is smooth as glass and seems to be impervious to wear and even dimpling.
Personally, with playfield wear and clearcoat shenanigans...it seems to be new games ought to be made with hardtops too.

Hard can crack, soft can dimple. I'd say you need to consider the impact from modern games against that surface and try to balance the hardness level.

#2098 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Sign me up! I don't know why Stern and JJP didn't start making playfields with this as a top layer years ago. Ghosting, dimpling, pooling/blistering, etc., would all be a thing of the past.

#2099 4 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Sign me up! I don't know why Stern and JJP didn't start making playfields with this as a top layer years ago. Ghosting, dimpling, pooling/blistering, etc., would all be a thing of the past.

It seems to me you could also crank out playfields faster. No drying/curing time.

#2100 4 years ago

It would be interesting to see what these hardtops look like after 20k plays on them. The good thing is you could do a top side tear down, swap in a new one and your machine looks like new again.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

15,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 9,207 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 185.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/continued-playfield-issues-with-jjp-and-stern/page/42?hl=hawkmoon77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.