IMG20221008031914 (resized).jpg
IMG20221008032533 (resized).jpg
IMG20221008033119 (resized).jpg
IMG20221008034651 (resized).jpg
20220919_071252 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220820_032754 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220820_025439 (resized).jpg
20210920_172949 (resized).jpg
There are 9,207 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 185.
#1201 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Has anyone heard back from Stern on this issue? Its not much, but it at least JJP is recognizing that its an issue and have provided free play fields to people who are affected....has Stern done anything?

Nope.

They never got back to me either when I couldn’t update GOT.

75576789-B2A4-42E8-AF8F-4CF082A0B775 (resized).jpeg75576789-B2A4-42E8-AF8F-4CF082A0B775 (resized).jpeg9C41E569-7623-4DE9-AAF7-DE55F4BED9B2 (resized).jpeg9C41E569-7623-4DE9-AAF7-DE55F4BED9B2 (resized).jpegB5BA5CA7-5970-4BAF-9962-F9260B8B87FC (resized).jpegB5BA5CA7-5970-4BAF-9962-F9260B8B87FC (resized).jpeg
#1202 4 years ago

JJP just answered my ticket from July 16th today.

#1203 4 years ago

Unfortunately my BKSOR has pooling under every single star post on the field.No chipping yet but it's inevitable.100 plays.$9000.Something needs to be done.

IMG_0184 (resized).jpgIMG_0184 (resized).jpgIMG_0189 (resized).jpgIMG_0189 (resized).jpg
#1204 4 years ago

How are deadpools holding up? Any reports of this issue on those?

#1205 4 years ago

Next Stern cost cutting will come from having no art on the PF whatsoever and having a Hard Top type overlay installed. Wait and see.

#1206 4 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Next Stern cost cutting will come from having no art on the PF whatsoever and having a Hard Top type overlay installed. Wait and see.

You know I recently played a hardtopped High Speed and I was really impressed. It did make me wonder why we don’t do them all this way and forget about paint on wood.

#1207 4 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

With no possibility of ghosting, dimpling, or this clear coat blistering/pooling/chipping shite, sign me up for that option!

#1208 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

I just thoroughly checked my DPLE and don’t have any of the clear coat pooling issues on mine. Same with my GOTGLE.

#1209 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

I looked at my LE when this was first reported but saw no issues.

#1210 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Has anyone heard back from Stern on this issue? Its not much, but it at least JJP is recognizing that its an issue and have provided free play fields to people who are affected....has Stern done anything?

My distributor has been working with Stern for two weeks for chipping/pooling on my Iron Maiden Pro. No update yet. They asked me to be patient as it will probably take a while.

IMG_2429 (resized).jpgIMG_2429 (resized).jpg
#1211 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

I own wonka standard since the first week it was released and notice the pooling just like everyone else here. I personally removed the post with a credit card and hand pressure smooth out the bubble put Mylar over the post locations with the problem with a plastic washer on top on the post to prevent further damage and possibly further chipping. It’s been about a week and so and far it looks good I’m not saying it’s a guaranteed fix but it will help from getting worst. I still love my wonka sad to see people not buying because of the pooling. I’m in the same boat not buying jp2 until we at least get a statement from jjp or stern.

It is a patch, I did this on my bad MET playfield years ago. After several hundred more plays you could see the art and clear cracked under the mylar. When Stern told me they where sending a populated playfield to swap I pulled up the mylar and every inch of art and clear was stuck to the mylar. It might take some time but eventually any area hit by the ball will pop loose. It is just a matter of time.

#1212 4 years ago

I don't normally reply to these threads but here goes. I don't understand why some pinsider's attack others because of differing opinions on a discussion forum designed for discussion. This ultimately boils down to a consumer choice issue based upon confidence in the product. Some people have higher expectations than others (and that is ok). All I know is that I love playing (entertainment), fixing (learning), talking (socializing) and buying (consuming) pinball. These are the things that make the hobby for me. I typically own about a dozen pins and have never bought a NIB although I have been ever so close several times.

The biggest reason for not buying a NIB (big ticket item) for me isn't financial it is that I have to buy such a complicated product sight unseen with limited support (labor vs. parts). When I buy used I can see/check exactly what I am getting and make the final decision so I usually buy HUO products from a trusted seller. The quality issues we are seeing will affect my (me personally) future buying habits with respect to the game models (HUO or not). It sounds like many others (whether or not everyone agrees) are of the same opinion. The issues are affecting consumer confidence which will lessens sales (whether that reduces profit margins in the long term is a matter of speculation).

I am a very service oriented person and I will pay more for an item if I am confident that I will receive good service. I was ready to buy a JJP POTC LE after playing a friends and then suddenly these issues became apparent and I held off - glad I did now. I don't think the potential for aggravation in what is supposed to be a hobby (for me) would have been worth the gamble. It is apparent that quite a few "active buyers" are changing their buying habits as a result. Some people may not like that fact (and rebel against it on the forums) but it is what it is.

I took my JJP POTC money and added 30% more and directed it to my other hobby and bought my dream motorcycle (used 2014 BMW K1600 GTL). It was used and in beautiful condition (but it could have hidden issues - can't see inside the engine) but I personally had the chance to check it out, had a mechanic check it out and ride it. It has some very minor paint-chips from rocks (has about 15k miles) which is to be expected and was acceptable by my standards. Large paint chips and fairing cracks would not have been. Oh, after I took possession (out of warranty for 2 years) it had one minor issue with a part ($250) that was more prone to failure so I drove it to the local dealer (didn't buy the bike from them) and mentioned it. They said that BMW likes to protect their brand and they would make a call for me - 2 days later they said BMW had approved a replacement (no charge) and the dealer offered to replace it at half their normal shop rate. I could have done the replacement myself but figured they earned their $75.00 and it was so convenient for me. That is the type of service I like. I have shopped at that dealership frequently over the years and they consistently give me a reason to keep on returning - so I do.

At any rate my consumer confidence in pinball manufacturers to consistently deliver a satisfying buying experience to the consumer has fallen considerably so I made a decision to direct my disposable income elsewhere. How many others are doing the same? I guess it doesn't really matter as long as there are new buyers to take their place right?

Hope everyone is having more fun flippen than fixen, or reading forums, or submitting warranty claims. Cheers!

#1213 4 years ago
Quoted from PBFan:

I don't normally reply to these threads but here goes. I don't understand why some pinsider's attack others because of differing opinions on a discussion forum designed for discussion. This ultimately boils down to a consumer choice issue based upon confidence in the product. Some people have higher expectations than others (and that is ok). All I know is that I love playing (entertainment), fixing (learning), talking (socializing) and buying (consuming) pinball. These are the things that make the hobby for me. I typically own about a dozen pins and have never bought a NIB although I have been ever so close several times.
The biggest reason for not buying a NIB (big ticket item) for me isn't financial it is that I have to buy such a complicated product sight unseen with limited support (labor vs. parts). When I buy used I can see/check exactly what I am getting and make the final decision so I usually buy HUO products from a trusted seller. The quality issues we are seeing will affect my (me personally) future buying habits with respect to the game models (HUO or not). It sounds like many others (whether or not everyone agrees) are of the same opinion. The issues are affecting consumer confidence which will lessens sales (whether that reduces profit margins in the long term is a matter of speculation).
I am a very service oriented person and I will pay more for an item if I am confident that I will receive good service. I was ready to buy a JJP POTC LE after playing a friends and then suddenly these issues became apparent and I held off - glad I did now. I don't think the potential for aggravation in what is supposed to be a hobby (for me) would have been worth the gamble. It is apparent that quite a few "active buyers" are changing their buying habits as a result. Some people may not like that fact (and rebel against it on the forums) but it is what it is.
I took my JJP POTC money and added 30% more and directed it to my other hobby and bought my dream motorcycle (used 2014 BMW K1600 GTL). It was used and in beautiful condition (but it could have hidden issues - can't see inside the engine) but I personally had the chance to check it out, had a mechanic check it out and ride it. It has some very minor paint-chips from rocks (has about 15k miles) which is to be expected and was acceptable by my standards. Large paint chips and fairing cracks would not have been. Oh, after I took possession (out of warranty for 2 years) it had one minor issue with a part ($250) that was more prone to failure so I drove it to the local dealer (didn't buy the bike from them) and mentioned it. They said that BMW likes to protect their brand and they would make a call for me - 2 days later they said BMW had approved a replacement (no charge) and the dealer offered to replace it at half their normal shop rate. I could have done the replacement myself but figured they earned their $75.00 and it was so convenient for me. That is the type of service I like. I have shopped at that dealership frequently over the years and they consistently give me a reason to keep on returning - so I do.
At any rate my consumer confidence in pinball manufacturers to consistently deliver a satisfying buying experience to the consumer has fallen considerably so I made a decision to direct my disposable income elsewhere. How many others are doing the same? I guess it doesn't really matter as long as there are new buyers to take their place right?
Hope everyone is having more fun flippen than fixen, or reading forums, or submitting warranty claims. Cheers!

Food for thought - the BMW motorcycle will most likely depreciate more than a POTC even with the clear coat issue.
Most expensive hobbies end up costing a lot more due to depreciation. But the BMW dealer did take excellent care of you.

#1214 4 years ago
Quoted from T7:

Food for thought - the BMW motorcycle will most likely depreciate more than a POTC even with the clear coat issue.
Most expensive hobbies end up costing a lot more due to depreciation. But the BMW dealer did take excellent care of you.

Who cares!!! You missed his point - he will have more fun with the BMW and not have to worry that he has a product the manufacturer will not support if something is wrong with it and much less aggravation vs a NIB pin with PF issues.

Similar point I have been trying to make in previous posts. Pinball is a want not a need - and nobody needs any additional aggravation in their life. If Stern/JJP don't fix issues going forward and make right owner's current issues - I may be done with NIB pinball also. Life throws enough issues at you - who the hell needs to spend $8 grand for more.

#1215 4 years ago
Quoted from T7:

Oh, it most certainly will depreciate more than a pin (at least in the current market) but for me pinballs and motorcycles are a fun hobby and I don't treat them as a monetary asset. It is a bonus that pinball's don't depreciate as quickly as other entertainment assets. That is also part of why I bought a slightly used motorcycle so the depreciation (over the first several years) was born by someone else.

#1216 4 years ago

Remember when Bat66 came out, there was a big Stern expo party, pizza party and was supposed to be a monkey appearance but ended up dying ? Joe Kaminkow was giving out Batman hats, Gomez got a new car. Don’t think for a minute that your money was foolishly wasted it was used to cover the Ghostbusters populated playfield program.

Now here we are on the verge and the cusp of the brand new fully featured fully loaded super LE of Elvira.
It’s like déjà vu all over again.
The customer will pay for it one way or another, just like any other warranty program it’s built into the price of the game.

#1217 4 years ago
Quoted from PBFan:

Awesome bike welcome to the GTL club. I have an Exclusive and love it. Having owned Many bikes the 1600 series is incredible. With that said (as you know) anything short of a battery replacement costs a small fortune unless you know how to support the BMO hobby. Had one known fuel pump issue and it cost me 1600 to replace. Still love it though. Do consider attending one of the BMO rallies a real fun experience.

#1218 4 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Remember when Bat66 came out, there was a big Stern expo party, pizza party and was supposed to be a monkey appearance but ended up dying ?

Yeah, I ended up getting super high and buying one.

#1219 4 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Remember when Bat66 came out, there was a big Stern expo party, pizza party and was supposed to be a monkey appearance but ended up dying ? Joe Kaminkow was giving out Batman hats, Gomez got a new car. Don’t think for a minute that your money was foolishly wasted it was used to cover the Ghostbusters populated playfield program.
Now here we are on the verge and the cusp of the brand new fully featured fully loaded super LE of Elvira.
The customer will pay for it one way or another, just like any other warranty program it’s built into the price of the game.

The only problem is that there will be a whole lot less people that are into Elvira as a theme than there was for Batman 66. Elvira is a niche/cult classic whereas Batman 66 the show is true wide audience classic.

I have no doubt more pinball people will be interested in Elvira than Black Knight SOR but how many more is the question. They are both essentially similar loosely licensed pinball themes.

#1220 4 years ago
Quoted from T7:

IDK man, for me to purchase one of these games with chipping playfields it will have to be extremely discounted at the rate of at least 50%. That is just me, not sure about everyone else and even at 50% I probably would not buy one.

#1221 4 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

The only problem is that there will be a whole lot less people that are into Elvira

True. I have no desire to even play something like that.

#1222 4 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Lol yeah.

Maybe for playfield replacements due to chipping / pooling Stern will require a video application where applicants must state why they are worthy of a new playfield...

#1223 4 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

IDK man, for me to purchase one of these games with chipping playfields it will have to be extremely discounted at the rate of at least 50%. That is just me, not sure about everyone else and even at 50% I probably would not buy one.

I will follow you position and if Any POTCLE owner is selling at 50% discount please send me a PM. Curious if JJP is going to continue the one on one calls at this pace or simply issue a written type recall of sorts? Kind of a pull the bandage off and just go type thing.

#1224 4 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

The only problem is that there will be a whole lot less people that are into Elvira as a theme than there was for Batman 66. Elvira is a niche/cult classic whereas Batman 66 the show is true wide audience classic.
I have no doubt more pinball people will be interested in Elvira than BK SOR but how many more is the question. They are both essentially similar loosely licensed pinball themes.

You could say the same thing about Munsters... and TPF ran a similar (alas smaller) paid event too..

#1225 4 years ago

A couple more BKSORLE
edit: crapass picture

#1226 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

You could say the same thing about Munsters... and TPF ran a similar (alas smaller) paid event too..

I was not referring to the promotional event but rather the different themes regarding their popularity in relation to how that affects game demand.
Munsters' demand was obviously killed by code and gameplay.

#1227 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Awesome bike welcome to the GTL club. I have an Exclusive and love it. Having owned Many bikes the 1600 series is incredible. With that said (as you know) anything short of a battery replacement costs a small fortune unless you know how to support the BMO hobby. Had one known fuel pump issue and it cost me 1600 to replace. Still love it though. Do consider attending one of the BMO rallies a real fun experience.

I will apologize in advance for my off-topic post. I have owned 11 bikes over the years so yes I know only too well the cost of the motorcycle hobby (between accessories and maintenance labour). I can do a lot of regular maintenance myself but the BMW will pose additional challenges and costs I am sure but boy it drives like a dream. I joke with my wife that it is the nicest thing (with an engine) that I have ever wrapped my legs around.

ok, back to pinball.

#1228 4 years ago

Found some pooling in my iron maiden, Aug 2018 build date.

Not buying another stern or JJP product till this is fixed.

Screenshot_20190910-152207 (resized).pngScreenshot_20190910-152207 (resized).png
#1229 4 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

A couple more BKSORLE

Turn the lights on.

#1230 4 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

Found some pooling in my iron maiden, Aug 2018 build date.
Not buying another stern or JJP product till this is fixed.[quoted image]

I have something very similar on IMLE. I’m probably going to sell it to a local at a hit of 2K rather than waiting for a resolution.

#1231 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Turn the lights on.

Going for nuance,sorry need a better camera.lol.

IMG_0181 (resized).jpgIMG_0181 (resized).jpgIMG_0182 (resized).jpgIMG_0182 (resized).jpg
#1232 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

I have had my Deadpool since April with an early April Manufacturing date, no pooling or chipping. Over 2500 plays on it, home use only. Playfield looks great.

#1233 4 years ago

Well I am glad this clear issue on Sterns isn’t widespread like they said. Geez.

#1234 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Turn the lights on.

Potatoes don’t have flashes.

#1235 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Potatoes don’t have flashes.

Is this insight or an insult or what the hell

#1236 4 years ago

Met Premium made in October 2018 with a few hundred plays. Bought NIB this summer. Just say no to crack.
AEE35F77-74AF-4382-980E-7B1890AF9C84 (resized).jpegAEE35F77-74AF-4382-980E-7B1890AF9C84 (resized).jpeg

#1237 4 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Met Premium made in October 2018 with a few hundred plays. Just say no to crack. [quoted image]

Sad times in pinball.

#1238 4 years ago

Add my Maiden LE I bought NIB to the pile. Here's the pictures of the ones I sent to Stern multiple times that have been completely ignored. There's more, but couldn't photograph them well.

Of COURSE there are "no widespread issues" if they simply don't acknowledge them.

Sorry, but 9k is a HUGE expense for me, and I'm going to take a huge hit if I ever sell this.

I take care of my games, and have limited time to play my reasonably large collection... so basically a well maintained, fairly new, low play LE that looks like this is acceptable them. Awesome.

I don't know what's going on there now, but when my Star Wars pro had a bunch of ghosting 2 weeks after buying it new, they promptly sent me a populated PF. And every single issue I've had with other NIB games, heck even second hand ones, were promptly taken care of.

I had a JP and Beatles order ready to go... both cancelled. Super bummed as I love their games. No more Stern NIB games for me if this doesn't get resolved, this is a huge middle finger to not even get a "thanks for buying a bunch of our NIB games over the years, we acknowledge your issue and we're looking into making this right".
IMG_1106 (resized).jpgIMG_1106 (resized).jpgIMG_1107 (resized).jpgIMG_1107 (resized).jpgIMG_1109 (resized).jpgIMG_1109 (resized).jpgIMG_1112 (resized).jpgIMG_1112 (resized).jpgIMG_1113 (resized).jpgIMG_1113 (resized).jpgIMG_1115 (resized).jpgIMG_1115 (resized).jpgIMG_1116 (resized).jpgIMG_1116 (resized).jpg

#1239 4 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Sad times in pinball.

Sad times indeed. I haven't checked this thread in awhile and it's staggering how many people are suffering from this and the chip pictures are the worst.

Dummies trying to defend this - seriously just stop being shills. It is interesting to me the folks that try to say it's not a big deal or it could be worse or some other BS. I'm remembering their names so I can instantly ignore them going forward.

For me, I'm now pursuing some older but proven games instead of buying JP. I'm sure I'll get it eventually as I'm confident these companies will fix this but I also want to see what they're doing for others bc it might not be me now but could have been or will be in the future. I see JJP has at least commented... Stern better step up too.

Good luck everyone hopefully this is fixed soon and those impacted are taken care of properly.

#1240 4 years ago
Quoted from PBFan:

Well said. I have done the same. I'm jumping hardcore back into my firearm hobby, and I forgot how therapeutic it is to be at the range, outside in the shade, blue skies, nothing but me, my firearms, some targets, and good people on each side of me sharing love for the hobby. It is way more fun than this hobby right now and so much less expensive. I can buy 5-10 firearms for the price of one "lifestyle branded" pinball machine at the CHEAPEST.

Thanks Stern and JJP for helping me get back into my other hobbies more. Life is better without you.

And thank you, B/W, for maybe cost-cutting here and there - but delivering on areas of the game where it fucking matters like, oh, I don't know - THE PLAYFIELD. Wish ya'll were still around.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#1241 4 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

I have something very similar on IMLE. I’m probably going to sell it to a local at a hit of 2K rather than waiting for a resolution.

Trickle down effect. Nib sales drop, secondary market follows. I’m sorry for anyone losing money on These.

#1242 4 years ago

Maybe time to call Neil Nicastro and get back in the pinball business.

#1243 4 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

Is this insight or an insult or what the hell

Just an insightful insult or an insulting insight. Lol.

No, really, you haven’t heard the saying “looks like the photo was taken with a potato”? I wasn’t calling you personally a potato. Just your camera. You have to admit it was a bad photo.

#1244 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Sad times indeed. I haven't checked this thread in awhile and it's staggering how many people are suffering from this and the chip pictures are the worst.
Dummies trying to defend this - seriously just stop being shills. It is interesting to me the folks that try to say it's not a big deal or it could be worse or some other BS. I'm remembering their names so I can instantly ignore them going forward.
For me, I'm now pursuing some older but proven games instead of buying JP. I'm sure I'll get it eventually as I'm confident these companies will fix this but I also want to see what they're doing for others bc it might not be me now but could have been or will be in the future. I see JJP has at least commented... Stern better step up too.
Good luck everyone hopefully this is fixed soon and those impacted are taken care of properly.

I think the overwhelming majority of people have said it’s a definite issue, but it definitely seems like some cases are worse than others. For example, my POTC has one post with obvious pooling and it hasn’t chipped and I haven’t taken any sort of preventative action on it. It honestly seems like it will ok for the time being. On my JP and wonka, both have pooling and both have chipped (wonka worse than JP) and it’s clearly going to be an issue moving forward.

Does someone demand/expect a new pin or replacement play field for one pooled post, or similarly the people that have indents in the clear? Obviously the people with major pooling, chipping, etc should be made whole, but what is the reasonable cutoff point for a defect?

I’m sure some will say zero defects, and i completely understand...the pins are way too expensive to even have to worry about something like this. It’s insulting because both companies have done it right in past years, and to go backwards on something so critical is preposterous. It’s happened though, and obviously has to be fixed moving forward, but what do you do with the varying cases already out there?

It definitely seems like a black and white issue to some people, and shades of gray to others. I sympathize with both sides, especially since I’m dealing with both cases of it personally. Either way, let’s just hope they have corrected the issue moving forward, because wondering if you have NIB game that will deteriorate the first 6 months of ownership is never fun.

#1245 4 years ago

If JJP/Stern thinks you don't have enough damage to justify fixing things, can always make it worse yourself. The ole LCD "1 dead pixel" trick. If they're seriously going to ignore buyers and lie to them about how widespread this issue is, serves em right imo. I'd be more lenient on JJP in this regard if it weren't for the fact this happened already with Pirates and they did nothing...

#1246 4 years ago
Quoted from Flipnaught:

I have had my Deadpool since April with an early April Manufacturing date, no pooling or chipping. Over 2500 plays on it, home use only. Playfield looks great.

Makes me think Stern have multiple playfield vendors.

And one of them is especially poor at the moment.

#1247 4 years ago

I wonder why people believe JP2 LE won't have these playfield issues?

#1248 4 years ago

#1249 4 years ago

Called my distributor yesterday when he wanted final payment for jp2 LE. I asked him his position and what he’s heard. Stern is STILL saying 7 or 8 documented cases.....

#1250 4 years ago
Quoted from C_Presley:

Called my distributor yesterday when he wanted final payment for jp2 LE. I asked him his position and what he’s heard. Stern is STILL saying 7 or 8 documented cases.....

Cancel it

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

6,495 (Firm)
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
There are 9,207 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 185.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/continued-playfield-issues-with-jjp-and-stern/page/25?hl=tbutler6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.