IMG20221008031914 (resized).jpg
IMG20221008032533 (resized).jpg
IMG20221008033119 (resized).jpg
IMG20221008034651 (resized).jpg
20220919_071252 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220820_032754 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220820_025439 (resized).jpg
20210920_172949 (resized).jpg
There are 9,207 posts in this topic. You are on page 172 of 185.
#8551 2 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

The big elephant in the room is the aftermarket perceived value. What I keep hearing on all these threads, not just JJP or Stern, or CGC, or etc., it doesn't matter which manufacturer, but people are buying the games playing them, then when the thrill is gone, selling them off for more than they paid for them, and buying the next "new shiny thing".
Now if the old shiny has been played for more than 200 games (some magic non sequitur number that collectors keep pulling out of their butts) and it's chipping and peeling, your investment is impacted, your resale value drops and you are left with a sub par machine that you have to try and pawn off on some newbie.
I believe it is this narrative that drives the playfield perfectionists and their desire to break out the pitchforks and torches and go looking for some QC department manager's head to chop off when their "investment" is tarnished by manufacturing defects.
I can still remember the days when I went looking for a pin, I had to choose between a blown out, lost art, bare wood players machine, or a slightly well used and dinged up route queen. There was not a lot of NIB HUO machines to choose from, and buying a pin NIB for HUO was something only the obscenely wealthy or well off could afford.
Now we have your average pinhead newbie who is a baby boomer or GenXer, with empty nest syndrome, kids out of college, and they are discovering the hobby, and going whole hog into collecting. Their collections, however, are not like the old schoolers, where we bought our machines to keep mostly forever, they are buying what they like to play and selling what has gotten "old".
It's this churn of buying and selling that fuels the FOMO now when pins are introduced, people just have to have the latest shiny thing, which since they are not made of money, something old has to go to buy the new, either financially, or space wise.
Now throw the monkey wrench of playfield defects (which do not affect the "fun" but do affect the "worth") and you have set the current shitstorm a-brewing.
Since I am not currently affected by the problem with any of my machines, it is interesting to see how the rest of the hobby reacts to this, most falling into one of two camps, enjoy the machine and quitchurbitchin, or "this is an affront to the pinball gods and we want blood (or a new populated playfield, and bring it back here place it next to the first one, but only slightly higher to give a two level effect, with a little path running down the middle... a path! a path!)

The aftermarket value has already been established. Whether its $1000 more or else than what you paid, at the end does that matter if you got enjoyment out of the game? If you can't afford a 15% loss on your purchase you shouldn't be in this hobby. Multiple GNRs with playfield issues have sold to non hysterical buyers.

JJP needs to send, at the very minimum, a perfect replacement playfield to all of those affected (including myself). Of those that receive one, I imagine less than 10% would do an immediate playfield swap. The rest would simply keep it as insurance until the issues develop to the point of requiring the swap (spoiler alert likely never).

#8552 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

]JJP needs to send, at the very minimum, a perfect replacement playfield to all of those affected (including myself). Of those that receive one, I imagine less than 10% would do an immediate playfield swap. The rest would simply keep it as insurance until the issues develop to the point of requiring the swap (spoiler alert likely never).

I disagree.

My game came with a defective play field. I asked to have my defective play field replaced. JJP refused. End of story.

#8553 2 years ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

I disagree.
My game came with a defective play field. I asked to have my defective play field replaced. JJP refused. End of story.

disagree with what part. I said JJP should replace the playfield. It would be nice if you posted in complete thoughts.

#8554 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

disagree with what part. I said JJP should replace the playfield. It would be nice if you posted in complete thoughts.

No, you said that JJP should "send, at the very minimum, a perfect replacement playfield to all of those affected."

That is NOT replacing the field. Sending a part is not the same thing as replacing a part.

#8555 2 years ago

No, you said that JJP should "send, at the very minimum, a perfect replacement playfield to all of those affected."
That is NOT replacing the field. Sending a part is not the same thing as replacing a part.

Ok so you want a replacement populated playfield. Agreed that would be the optimal solution. Sell your game if you're unhappy. I'm sure you can get 6500+ for your wonka, which is exactly what wonkas with perfect playfields were going for 6 months ago.

#8556 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

The rest would simply keep it as insurance until the issues develop to the point of requiring the swap (spoiler alert likely never).

I used to believe I could put enough plays on a machine to require a pf swap, so I always bought a NOS playfield and kept it as an insurance policy on wear. Fast forward 25 years and that thinking has done nothing but leave me with a stack of NOS playfields and wear on my machines that has been almost undetectable, except for my NIB MBrLE, which has dimpled worse than any other machine in my collection. Will I ever swap out my old pf's? Maybe, maybe not, but one thing is certain- newer playfields are softer and not as durable, so a Kruzman MBrLE playfield is in the works and will be swapped out when finished. I would not want to own a Mirco pf in any machine right now going forward. Not without it being HEP'd or Kruzmaned into a more stable state.

#8557 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Ok so you want a replacement populated playfield. Agreed that would be the optimal solution. Sell your game if you're unhappy. I'm sure you can get 6500+ for your wonka, which is exactly what wonkas with perfect playfields were going for 6 months ago.

I would like to keep my game. I would also like it to be defect free. Those are not mutually exclusive.

#8558 2 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

I used to believe I could put enough plays on a machine to require a pf swap, so I always bought a NOS playfield and kept it as an insurance policy on wear. Fast forward 25 years and that thinking has done nothing but leave me with a stack of NOS playfields and wear on my machines that has been almost undetectable, except for my NIB MBrLE, which has dimpled worse than any other machine in my collection. Will I ever swap out my old pf's? Maybe, maybe not, but one thing is certain- newer playfields are softer and not as durable, so a Kruzman MBrLE playfield is in the works and will be swapped out when finished. I would not want to own a Mirco pf in any machine right now going forward. Not without it being HEP'd or Kruzmaned into a more stable state.

Sounds like Micro is irrelevant to your issues. Per your own experience CGC (and stern) playfields dimple.

#8559 2 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Again, how is paint falling off a wood plank the same as a firearm that explodes under use and could kill you? Ridiculous.

In all fairness, Alien almost killed Oneangrymo here on Pinside, so it is not completely out of the question.

Here is a cloud for you to get angry at:

file-20181102-83644-b06itk (resized).jpgfile-20181102-83644-b06itk (resized).jpg

#8560 2 years ago

I would like to keep my game. I would also like it to be defect free. Those are not mutually exclusive.

Actually in your case they are mutually exclusive.

#8561 2 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Can you imagine buying a firearm with the same level of issues and known QC problems as JJP?

Ever own any modern Taurus firearms?

#8562 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Actually in your case they are mutually exclusive.

And that is 100% JJP's fault. There are other Wonka SE owners who have defect free games.

#8563 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

It’s still not a correct analogy. Chipping around posts that can be easily touched up and is invisible during gameplay is in no way akin to a broken monitor. At all.

Who the hell said anything about a broken monitor? Read my post again.

... I see later on that you dont see the chipping while playing. True. But you said a "heavily worn" playfield. I could argue that after a while you ignore the burn in. Still makes it no less shitty.

And, as you said, it is "just a cosmetic issue." Me? I like nice playfields and nice monitors. You obviously don't care about looks as much as I do.

#8564 2 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Ever own any modern Taurus firearms?

Hey!!! Their revolvers are pretty solid!

#8565 2 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

In all fairness, Alien almost killed Oneangrymo here on Pinside, so it is not completely out of the question.
[quoted image]

Oh, ok. Paint pooling and chipping can kill you. Makes complete sense. Carry on!

#8566 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Sounds like Micro is irrelevant to your issues. Per your own experience CGC (and stern) playfields dimple.

No my issue is not wanting to buy a lottery ticket for $10000 bucks... one which has a known built in failure mode and random payouts... not buying any Mirco playfield right now assures that I don't win the JJP/Stern chip and bail lottery. I've been shopping for wedgeheads, because I at least know what I am getting.

#8567 2 years ago

That guy doesn't care about the playfields, he just wants to play devil's advocate and troll you. But feel free to try to convince him of something.

#8568 2 years ago

You are missing the point entirely. Stop talking, please.

He is trying to protect his resale value if he sells his defective games. A lot of people are doing this. They know the problem is quite real and severe but just don’t want to admit such.

#8569 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Is the grocery store held liable for a tainted product offered by a manufacturer? Absolutely not.

Actually ... If the grocery store sells known tainted products to the public they are in fact 100% libel for their actions and will have to pay restitution.

#8570 2 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

[quoted image]

In all fairness, I don't think Oneangrymo's near death experience was a result of cosmetic issues with his Alien pinball machine's playfield...

#8571 2 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

The big elephant in the room is the aftermarket perceived value.

Now that you mention it, you make a good point.

If I'm playing someone elses game, pooling, chipping, planking, dimples, etc.. don't bother me at all. I only care about how well it plays.

#8572 2 years ago

In the past I provided some advice to Andrew Heighway about uv inkjet printing towards pinball production. I tried to get a job working remotely for Deep Root pinball in the early days but they wanted you in Texas fulltime. I have my brother in Austin, but I was finishing up my almost 25 years with my City to get a pension. So now retired & working daily on pinball playfields & glass production. I did warn Jack years ago to be cautious towards Mirco when he came after my small business. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mirco-exclusive-classic-stern-parts-manufacturer

So being a early pioneer of uv inkjet printing about 13 years ago which I called direct ink & others would call next generation. From the traditional screen printing of individual colors. I have had numerous failures from finish clear coat contractors over the years, & never from the printing (ink!). Still see stuff I know, from previous failures.

I get trashed here about my process over the last 13. I freely explain my process, & have never had pooling or ink delaminating from the playfields!

Here is the important info I freely give. Clean your playfields with Naphtha, & 2 coats to seal the wood. I use 2 coats of waterborne interior gloss Varethane. Contrary to the experts here you do not have to sand between coats. You can apply the second coat in hours, days, or weeks (likely months but I have not gone that long). After printing NEVER! do finish clear coats if you SMELL THE INK! I always tell my finish clear coat contractors to NEVER RUSH production! Guess what they do it at times & screw up the finished playfields. The weakest link is BLACK INK! If they rush the process the black ink will curdle, bubble up, or do other weird stuff. Still see this shit going on.

My finish clear coat contractor uses the old version Omni, & leaves the white insert stars for rollovers installed when he does my small batches of playfields. His process again is a quick hardner spray, & then 2 coats of Omni.

Mirco is heavy into his automation of playfields with Robots. Very impressive & a lot of capital investment. The problem with this is maybe shit happens that you are not aware of with (Human) hands on in production. Same with people thinking that way back in the day each color was mixed perfectly, & every playfield was the same (NOT!). even the cnc or cut playfields were all over the place back in the day.

My final thought is it is not the uv ink, unless the new printers Mirco & others are using have some weird stuff going on. Maybe, I know my playfields are printed on a 10+ year old Canon OCE Arizona uv inkjet flatbed printer, & my initial ones were on a Colorspan 9840 roll in printer that you had to mask with paper to fake it out to print back in the day. My best guess is that failures in the industry is trying to fast track production, by cutting corners, or clearing over ink that is not fully cured. People & myself keep mentioning off gasing for ink or finish clear if it is applied too heavy, too quick between coats, or HOT (like the clear is past its life!).

#8573 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

Actually ... If the grocery store sells known tainted products to the public they are in fact 100% libel for their actions and will have to pay restitution.

What grocery store would be dumb enough to do that and how could it be proven the grocery store did sell it knowlingly? Again, no basis...

#8575 2 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

[quoted image]

oldman_cloud.jpgoldman_cloud.jpg

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#8576 2 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

Mirco is heavy into his automation of playfields with Robots. Very impressive & a lot of capital investment.

I think you probably nailed it - Mirco has too much invested in current process to make changes
In reality - past money spent doesn't matter if something is not working, it's a trap a lot of people fall into

#8577 2 years ago

I’m a stats guy and we do something called experimental probability, where we take actual real life numbers and attach a probability to that collected data. Some might say this is blown out of proportion because pinside is a small sliver or small sample of the total pinball community. True. Pinside is a small sliver. However, with that sample size we can still paint a big picture and calculate the probability of these machines having these playfield defects. I don’t take polls seriously because those can be manipulated one way or another. So what I did was visit the GnR CE owners thread and everytime a user posted a picture of their machine “evidence”, I knew they owned a CE. So then I would click on said users name and more often then not, they would be posting on threads like this complaining about chipping and pooling. The probability of your machine having a defective playfield is Very Likely. Some don’t even know it. I just saw two different people posting innocent pictures of their machine in GnR thread and both people had pooling that other users pointed out. I also factor in a streamer who doesn’t post on here but just received his GnR a few weeks ago and already chipping. You are looking at over 60% chance of your playfield being defective. Number might even be higher, I haven’t spent as much time on it. Just shocked. JJP seems to be ignoring that fact through their communication and saying everything is fine. When they should be fixing the root cause. Instead they are banking on people bending over. Other apologists will say the game can still be played even if it’s down to the bare wood. To which I argue, you can purchase a new car and all that rust that appears in the first month it a okay because you can still drive, even if the truck rusts completely out in a year it’s still drivable. Overall, we continue to collect data, quantitive and qualitative as we move forward. JJP still has time to make things right. But clock is ticking.

#8578 2 years ago
Quoted from Flipper_Ripper:

You are looking at over 60% chance of your playfield being defective. Number might even be higher, I haven’t spent as much time on it.

Not the best of news, but interesting. What's the confidence interval on that estimate?

#8579 2 years ago

I’m a stats guy and we do something called experimental probability, where we take actual real life numbers and attach a probability to that collected data. Some might say this is blown out of proportion because pinside is a small sliver or small sample of the total pinball community. True. Pinside is a small sliver. However, with that sample size we can still paint a big picture and calculate the probability of these machines having these playfield defects. I don’t take polls seriously because those can be manipulated one way or another. So what I did was visit the GnR CE owners thread and everytime a user posted a picture of their machine “evidence”, I knew they owned a CE. So then I would click on said users name and more often then not, they would be posting on threads like this complaining about chipping and pooling. The probability of your machine having a defective playfield is Very Likely. Some don’t even know it. I just saw two different people posting innocent pictures of their machine in GnR thread and both people had pooling that other users pointed out. I also factor in a streamer who doesn’t post on here but just received his GnR a few weeks ago and already chipping. You are looking at over 60% chance of your playfield being defective. Number might even be higher, I haven’t spent as much time on it. Just shocked. JJP seems to be ignoring that fact through their communication and saying everything is fine. When they should be fixing the root cause. Instead they are banking on people bending over. Other apologists will say the game can still be played even if it’s down to the bare wood. To which I argue, you can purchase a new car and all that rust that appears in the first month it a okay because you can still drive, even if the truck rusts completely out in a year it’s still drivable. Overall, we continue to collect data, quantitive and qualitative as we move forward. JJP still has time to make things right. But clock is ticking.

Something doesn’t really add up with you. 3 months ago you are on a forum saying your are a total newbie when it comes to owning a pinball machine and don’t know how to take the backglass off to change batteries.

It doesn’t seem like you even own GNR as you have not complained about your game or posted any pics.

You mentioned that you would get a referral fee for starting a class action lawsuit. So what’s your deal? Are you just trying to make a buck and start trouble with JJP or do you actually have the game with playfield damage. Based on when you said you put a deposit down, my stats say you have no game

#8580 2 years ago

Let me repeat this again. For those who bought the last 3 JJP games. Most if not all of you will have lifting artwork at some point in the near future. The process is heavily flawed and it is just a scientific fact in the end. Sad but true.

#8582 2 years ago
Quoted from Extraballz:

Let me repeat this again. For those who bought the last 3 JJP games. Most if not all of you will have lifting artwork at some point in the near future. The process is heavily flawed and it is just a scientific fact in the end. Sad but true.

Glad I just sold my DI CE then or were these ok?

#8583 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Something doesn’t really add up with you. 3 months ago you are on a forum saying your are a total newbie when it comes to owning a pinball machine and don’t know how to take the backglass off to change batteries.
It doesn’t seem like you even own GNR as you have not complained about your game or posted any pics.
You mentioned that you would get a referral fee for starting a class action lawsuit. So what’s your deal? Are you just trying to make a buck and start trouble with JJP or do you actually have the game with playfield damage. Based on when you said you put a deposit down, my stats say you have no game

Yes this has been a 3 month long ploy to take down JJP and collect $500 finders fee. You figured me out! Nothing gets past you.

#8584 2 years ago
Quoted from Lostcause:

Glad I just sold my DI CE then or were these ok?

My DI Le is near perfect just a small amount of dimpling

#8585 2 years ago

Yes this has been a 3 month long ploy to take down JJP and collect $500 finders fee. You figured me out! Nothing gets past you.

I figured as much. You’re just in it for the money. You have no game

#8586 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Stay on topic my friend. Attempting to make a conspiracy theory of everything seems to be common now a days and I don’t really get it. Snap out of that logic. You have a defective playfield, as do many in this thread including myself. Let’s stay focused on that. Seems like you spent a lot of time reading my history (for some reason) and yet you can’t see I was a day one order of a GnR machine? I believe I posted that 4 months ago when they raised the price an extra $1000. You support your logic with a “newbie” can’t possibly purchase a NIB pinball. Somehow you think this was a 7 month long ploy to make $500, all the while I’m taking my sweet sweet time and allowing JJP to make their customers whole again. Your conspiracy theory is not adding up....like at all.

Now back to the topic at hand. I took a peak at the CE owners thread and only stopped at pictures of people that received their machine and then clicked on their profile to see if they posted on playfield threads. From my information 14 users reported playfield damage and 9 did not. The 9 people didn’t post much after that in any other forum.

That’s a 60% probability of your CE having a defective playfield. Sample size 23 CEs. The 9 CEs that never reported playfield damage were also not asked about it, so some of those could also have unreported damage.

Once again, these were just Collectors Editions.

#8587 2 years ago

Stay on topic my friend. Attempting to make a conspiracy theory of everything seems to be common now a days and I don’t really get it. Snap out of that logic. You have a defective playfield, as do many in this thread including myself. Let’s stay focused on that. Seems like you spent a lot of time reading my history (for some reason) and yet you can’t see I was a day one order of a GnR machine? I believe I posted that 4 months ago when they raised the price an extra $1000. You support your logic with a “newbie” can’t possibly purchase a NIB pinball. Somehow you think this was a 7 month long ploy to make $500, all the while I’m taking my sweet sweet time and allowing JJP to make their customers whole again. Your conspiracy theory is not adding up....like at all.
Now back to the topic at hand. I took a peak at the CE owners thread and only stopped at pictures of people that received their machine and then clicked on their profile to see if they posted on playfield threads. From my information 14 users reported playfield damage and 9 did not. The 9 people didn’t post much after that in any other forum.
That’s a 60% probability of your CE having a defective playfield. Sample size 23 CEs. The 9 CEs that never reported playfield damage were also not asked about it, so some of those could also have unreported damage.

I don’t believe you. Let someone that actually owns the game decide if they want to bring a lawsuit. You’re just a vulture

#8588 2 years ago

Posted this in the other thread...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-is-jjp-still-making-games-with-faulty-playfields/page/16#post-6318098

There is a legal angle that JJP is pursuing, a very well known and tried and true one to companies in the same situation.

#8589 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

My DI Le is near perfect just a small amount of dimpling

You are one of the lucky few that won the JJP PF lotto. Reported by many of us DI owners (and owners of POTC, WW, and now GNR): they are loaded with pooling, cracking, chipping and not just dimpling, but some cratering too. Tragic on such expensive toys and once thought to be collectibles.

#8590 2 years ago

That small sample gives a pretty large confidence interval (38 to 80%). But I agree the 60% is probably on the low side. Based on the poll in this thread https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gnrce-playfield-issues it's about 69%.

#8591 2 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:Posted this in the other thread...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-is-jjp-still-making-games-with-faulty-playfields/page/16#post-6318098
There is a legal angle that JJP is pursuing, a very well known and tried and true one to companies in the same situation.

It’s not a legal angle it’s what any business is expected to do. If the customer doesn’t like the product offer a refund.

#8592 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

No. Costs may be less, but the new method allows for much better color and resolution on the playfields than can be done with screens. Look at AIQ or Turtles artwork (AIQ below) - you simply couldn't have the smooth gradients, sharp resolution and wide variety of colors like this with 90s and earlier screen printing technology. All screened playfields feature solid colors, with occasional dithering with rather visible dots.
[quoted image]

The Resolution/ sharpness thing is incorrect since you have to dither everything you make, while a solid color allways has a sharpe edge.
That's also why the dots in Screen print are more obvious, because they're sharp and not bleeding out.

I at he Moment only have a BKSoR and a Police Force. The BKSoR looks obviously nicer (if you don't look too close), but the Police force is clearly sharper.

#8593 2 years ago
Quoted from mostater:

That small sample gives a pretty large confidence interval (38 to 80%). But I agree the 60% is probably on the low side. Based on the poll in this thread https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gnrce-playfield-issues it's about 69%.

Yah I definitely think it is worse than 60%. This was just CEs. I just went over to the GnR owners thread and the last three people to post picture of their machine had pooling and chipping. They didn’t even know it when they posted it, people had to point it out for them. 3 people that thought they had good machines became victims of faulty playfields. At this rate we can just assume it’s going to happen to all machines and JJP is doing nothing to fix it. They say the playfields do not have a problem. Interesting.

#8594 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

It’s not a legal angle it’s what any business is expected to do. If the customer doesn’t like the product offer a refund.

I'll believe the legitimacy of this "buyback offer" when I see offers to buy back other models.

What I DO believe is that the only reason this woks is because the CE is currently trending above MSRP in value. Had this game been a dud there's no way the manufacturer offers a buyback. Just my opinion.

#8595 2 years ago

I'll believe the legitimacy of this "buyback offer" when I see offers to buy back other models.
What I DO believe is that the only reason this woks is because the CE is currently trending above MSRP in value. Had this game been a dud there's no way the manufacturer offers a buyback. Just my opinion.

I couldn't agree more....my guess is JJP won't buy back LE's or SE's, and at some point will offer a replacement play field at retail, cost, or for free....unfortunately its the only realistic solution

#8596 2 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Posted this in the other thread...

I agree, and its an easy offer for CE owners that are affected. The reality nobody in their right mind will take that offer (they know this) since the game is clearly worth far more than the retail price (even with a bad play field). The real question is are they offering this solution to the LE and SE owners.....hmmmm....my guess is they will not

#8597 2 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

my guess is they will not

Unless this is more wide spread, then maybe they might. I am just wondering what we do with all this cattle once everyone is finished having a cow.

#8598 2 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Unless this is more wide spread, then maybe they might. I am just wondering what we do with all this cattle once everyone is finished having a cow.

If its wide spread I don't see how they can possibly buy back all the LE's affected....makes no sense.

#8599 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Does he have to own a GNR to come up with some statistics of bad playfields?

#8600 2 years ago

I think there are some SE folks who have been offered buybacks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 20.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

8,599 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, MA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 3,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

6,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 86.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 11,000.00
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 16.00
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 9,207 posts in this topic. You are on page 172 of 185.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/continued-playfield-issues-with-jjp-and-stern/page/172 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.