A short feedback for my TMNT Pro PF (June 18, 2020).
- Cabinet quality is good from what i have seen.
- Clear coat looks ok, no strong ribbing or lift inserts.
- Ball guides cutting into CC again with noticable "pooling", so i added washers to prevent future damage.
- Art color looks good.
- Dimples are medium to bad.
- PF warp (droopy sides) from left to right about 2mm (0.04 inches), enough to notice it in certain situations, not enough to complain.
- PF warp from top to bottom (angle), 6.27 - 7.01 - 6.85 degrees...
- Clear Coat has one hard dot-spot like seen on earlier posts, I will live with it until i see damage occuring there
- One ramp has a scratch from below and the metal flap looks bend where the hole for the screw driver is.
- sticky glue residue on the green surrounding of the backbox, i really cant remove that stuff! HELP
- One problematic missaligned ballguide (training shot), prone to ball cutting, metal pieces and clear coat damage (fixed with bending)
- After one game a washer from the flipper mech broke, led to a droopy flipper, fixed
i will give a in detail review on the TMNT thread when i find time.IMG_20200731_204653 (resized).jpgIMG_20200731_204744 (resized).jpgIMG_20200731_205814 (resized).jpgIMG_20200731_212422 (resized).jpg
Over all i am happy with the game, i wished the PF wouldn't be warped, had no dot/spot and was less prone to dimples, but i will enjoy it.