IMG20221008031914 (resized).jpg
IMG20221008032533 (resized).jpg
IMG20221008033119 (resized).jpg
IMG20221008034651 (resized).jpg
20220919_071252 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220820_032754 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220820_025439 (resized).jpg
20210920_172949 (resized).jpg

There are 9,207 posts in this topic. You are on page 104 of 185.
#5151 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

It's like opening up a box of cracker Jacks, you never know what's inside the box until you open it up!

I’ve always found cracker jacks.......

#5152 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

It's like opening up a box of cracker Jacks, you never know what's inside the box until you open it up!

You said it best..."It's a shame too because Stern makes the funnest games by far of anyone in the industry."

My IMDN Premium was really poorly sanded (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/continued-playfield-issues-with-jjp-and-stern/page/24#post-5193747) and took over 1 month to dial-in. Soon after, I received a NIB Munsters that was down for 6 weeks after 30 plays (CPU death). In general, I'm not a fan of the Spike architecture that seems to be focused entirely on cost cutting...shit, can't even develop a game with a quiet fan? I could go on and on...

If you love Pinball and think you can "dig your heals in" and avoid Stern games, then you are missing out on some great games. JP2 is spectacular.

As upsetting as some of these imperfections are, THEY ARE LARGELY AESTHETIC (and don't effect gameplay). No? My IMDN plays flawlessly despite the poorly sanded PF and minor pooling.

#5153 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

You said it best..."It's a shame too because Stern makes the funnest games by far of anyone in the industry."
My IMDN Premium was really poorly sanded (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/continued-playfield-issues-with-jjp-and-stern/page/24#post-5193747) and took over 1 month to dial-in. Soon after, I received a NIB Munsters that was down for 6 weeks after 30 plays (CPU death). In general, I'm not a fan of the Spike architecture that seems to be focused entirely on cost cutting...shit, can't even develop a game with a quiet fan? I could go on and on...
If you love Pinball and think you can "dig your heals in" and avoid Stern games, then you are missing out on some great games. JP2 is spectacular.
As upsetting as some of these imperfections are, THEY ARE LARGELY AESTHETIC (and don't effect gameplay). No? My IMDN plays flawlessly despite the poorly sanded PF and minor pooling.

JP2 is a masterpiece. Elvira 3 is shaping up to be a masterpiece as well looks like.

#5154 3 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I’ve always found cracker jacks.......

I bet you have.

#5155 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Back in February, I purchased a new car. It had a door ding and acid damage from bird poop on the hood. When a car sits on the lot, these minor imperfections happen. The dealer did a great job fixing both of these...they didn't involve Volvo, who manufactured the car. That's the big difference between these industries...with auto manufacturers, the service offered by auto distributors is complete and advanced. With pinball distributors, they rarely do ANYTHING to help. In fact, I would imagine most pinball owners never even meet their distributor face-to-face.
I believe Stern's quality issues are directly related to their success over the past 5-6 years. More titles, more employees, new manufacturing facility, etc. When car manufacturers "scale up", they lean on process/machines/robots to accomplish this. Unfortunately, Stern apparently does everything the old fashioned way. Low wage assembly line workers make mistakes and I bet aren't empowered to "stop the line" if they notice a quality issue.
At a high level, Stern can either slow down (i.e. produce less machines) and stick with old school OR innovate and figure out how to modernize their process (and produce more machines).
The notion of pushing Stern into building a higher quality product is right-minded, but naive. They are a pretty closed company when it comes to discussing their process and challenges. Until they open up, it's highly unlikely we have any leverage.

Sterns issues are firstly lack of care from their employees, subcontractors and QC people. Secondly their management team cannot manage the lack of care so use their market power to force us to accept sub standard product. High demand also make their management team less likely to manage QC. Then there are warranty claims. Stern make claims as hard as possible to completely put people off making a claim. If a customer makes a claim, Stern ignore the claim until the claim goes away. All up, a really b as d customer experience. This is why Spooky and CGC are going so well.

Well well let's see what happens in the next few months. Lower demand will force Stern to lift their game. I am looking forward to this very much! Stern will be forced to come back to people like me (and there are a lot of people like me) to keep their business going forward. Reminds me of the early 2000s.

#5156 3 years ago

Didn't Stern have an investor come in? It seems like there was a dramatic shift in cost cutting, and I'm wondering if this had something to do with it. I'd love to buy JP, but after IMDNLE, I'm likely out forever. I'll get burned once and only once. There are too many games before Spike that are awesome.

#5157 3 years ago

n00b here,

Never owned a pin before and decided on a JP Premium NIB over a STh Premium. It get's delivered on Monday.

Lurked through the thread and read about some of the major issues, but what should I be on the look out for? I'm a beginner player, so my eye isn't keen enough to know if it's user error or manufacturer error. How soon would I see defects on the PF due to ghosting, pooling, dimples? Are there major mech issues too?

#5158 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Sterns issues are firstly lack of care from their employees, subcontractors and QC people. Secondly their management team cannot manage the lack of care so use their market power to force us to accept sub standard product. High demand also make their management team less likely to manage QC. Then there are warranty claims. Stern make claims as hard as possible to completely put people off making a claim. If a customer makes a claim, Stern ignore the claim until the claim goes away. All up, a really b as d customer experience. This is why Spooky and CGC are going so well.
Well well let's see what happens in the next few months. Lower demand will force Stern to lift their game. I am looking forward to this very much! Stern will be forced to come back to people like me (and there are a lot of people like me) to keep their business going forward. Reminds me of the early 2000s.

Agreed, but high demand doesn't have to impact QC. As you say, the warranty claim process has become awful over the past 5 years. No online tracking, need to resort to nagging. In the end, I usually get what I need, but it's a PITA.

Spooky produces 10 machines per week and CGC builds games I've already owned. It's great Spooky/CGC are doing well, but they aren't "competition" in my eyes. Stern's designers and development teams are world class.

I hope you are right on Stern getting some new religion.

Quoted from Gee_Bananas:

n00b here,
Never owned a pin before and decided on a JP Premium NIB over a STh Premium. It get's delivered on Monday.
Lurked through the thread and read about some of the major issues, but what should I be on the look out for? I'm a beginner player, so my eye isn't keen enough to know if it's user error or manufacturer error. How soon would I see defects on the PF due to ghosting, pooling, dimples? Are there major mech issues too?

Great choice. Since you are buying NIB, I suggest you play the game and not stress too much. Chances are, you will bump into mech issues and your PF will be fine. If you were buying NOB, it would be more important to educate yourself on a boatload of issues.

Dialing in switches, mechs, and fine tuning game play are skills you will acquire over time. I have 2 JP Premiums and dialing them in was much less effort than other recent Stern games. Shooter lane needed tweaking on one, raptor gate needed tweaking on one, upper flipper guide needed to be moved slightly on both.

#5159 3 years ago
0777901A-E632-499D-977F-8C1DBDE40381 (resized).jpeg0777901A-E632-499D-977F-8C1DBDE40381 (resized).jpeg024707CC-0494-496E-94C9-7A2D0A886E70 (resized).jpeg024707CC-0494-496E-94C9-7A2D0A886E70 (resized).jpeg08B1DD7F-C4FB-4E28-803B-860E03B3BAE8 (resized).jpeg08B1DD7F-C4FB-4E28-803B-860E03B3BAE8 (resized).jpeg1CC90208-461B-4898-93BF-A8C5EBDD31BF (resized).jpeg1CC90208-461B-4898-93BF-A8C5EBDD31BF (resized).jpeg1DDBD806-B166-479D-9B8E-88A149E9ABB4 (resized).jpeg1DDBD806-B166-479D-9B8E-88A149E9ABB4 (resized).jpegA507E46B-C54D-482E-8883-1939ADE60A48 (resized).jpegA507E46B-C54D-482E-8883-1939ADE60A48 (resized).jpegACFAEF45-0FB0-4E9A-A0F4-994A23609B35 (resized).jpegACFAEF45-0FB0-4E9A-A0F4-994A23609B35 (resized).jpegC2176862-2978-4126-A200-06CC6929A404 (resized).jpegC2176862-2978-4126-A200-06CC6929A404 (resized).jpegDB64F2F6-A4A1-4AF5-8533-632FA728A423 (resized).jpegDB64F2F6-A4A1-4AF5-8533-632FA728A423 (resized).jpegE73B7F12-E8CF-4E07-B793-D1D934811A8B (resized).jpegE73B7F12-E8CF-4E07-B793-D1D934811A8B (resized).jpeg12D5A389-658C-4FA5-BAFF-E2D4FCA1EFD3 (resized).jpeg12D5A389-658C-4FA5-BAFF-E2D4FCA1EFD3 (resized).jpegB1B1DD09-9E4D-460B-AC4D-A0F5F791C3A5 (resized).jpegB1B1DD09-9E4D-460B-AC4D-A0F5F791C3A5 (resized).jpeg
#5160 3 years ago
Quoted from Renegade:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

What am I looking at here? Care to provide any commentary? Looks decent to me, especially for the amount of plays. When was this JP made? Or are there two games here? I don't get it.

#5161 3 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

What am I looking at here? Care to provide any commentary? Looks decent to me, especially for the amount of plays. When was this JP made? Or are there two games here? I don't get it.

The playfield craters will level out after 1,000,000 balls played.

In the meantime get playing!

#5162 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Your serious?That playfield looks like the glass blocks in my bathroom

#5163 3 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Buy a new Stern and find out

#5164 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Ha ha! Very funny and very true. The craters will turn into lush green paddocks!

I agree, just play the hell out of it and enjoy the game.

#5165 3 years ago

In Australia the law allows us to ask for this, same as the law looks after us and if we get the game and do not like it, we are entitled to a full refund. Our distro is fantastic, but we do have laws that protect us too.

This is not the law in Australia. never in 40 years have I ever seen or heard this.

Distributors are not going to Unbox a New Game and you have it, then say I don't like it?

Total rubbish, maybe if they charge a 20% restocking fee within so many days?

#5166 3 years ago

Not worth it.

#5167 3 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

This is not the law in Australia. never in 40 years have I ever seen or heard this.
Distributors are not going to Unbox a New Game and you have it, then say I don't like it?
Total rubbish, maybe if they charge a 20% restocking fee within so many days?

https://legalvision.com.au/when-can-a-consumer-return-goods/

Clarification. I meant if you do not like your games because you think it has a defect.

#5168 3 years ago

https://legalvision.com.au/when-can-a-consumer-return-goods/
Clarification. I meant if you do not like your games because you think it has a defect.

That's pretty cut and dry looks like to me.

#5169 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

That's pretty cut and dry looks like to me.

We also have further protection through the small claims tribunal.

https://www.accc.gov.au/contact-us/other-helpful-agencies/small-claims-tribunals

It does not cost much to lodge a claim. You can also check to see how many claims have been lodged against a vendor.

#5170 3 years ago
Quoted from Gee_Bananas:

n00b here,

Buy a few coil stops. You will know it's time to replace them when you see the pixie dust on your coinbox.

#5171 3 years ago
Quoted from Renegade:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

LOL Anybody who thinks these images at 10x magnified are an issue needs to get out of pinball

tumblr_inline_mu9z8zVQLS1qfodva (resized).jpgtumblr_inline_mu9z8zVQLS1qfodva (resized).jpg
#5172 3 years ago

Here’s a close up of my new la-z-boy.

Look at all these imperfections!!! Cracking. Dimpling. Some weird out of focus stuff. Various rippling.

I’m furious and I’m considering my legal options. If they ever start producing furniture again, we can never allow this kind of contempt for their customers!

This is what you get for a $1000 chair?! This is what we are expected to stomach?! Gary Recliner is LAUGHING at us. It won’t change until we take action.
643EF0B4-F7D5-456E-A24F-3572F27D70B7 (resized).jpeg643EF0B4-F7D5-456E-A24F-3572F27D70B7 (resized).jpeg

#5173 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Look at all these imperfections!!! Cracking. Dimpling. Some weird out of focus stuff. Various rippling.
I’m furious and I’m considering my legal options. If they ever start producing furniture again, we can never allow this kind of contempt for their customers!
This is what you get for a $1000 chair?! This is what we are expected to stomach?! Gary Recliner is LAUGHING at us. It won’t change until we take action.
[quoted image]

*two weeks later*

“Tried reclining it today and the handle snapped off. Ripped a hole in the fabric on the way out too.”

#5174 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

[quoted image]

Arse juice causes that, put your pants back on

#5175 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

LOL Anybody who thinks these images at 10x magnified are an issue needs to get out of pinball
[quoted image]

All my Playfields pre GB are mint like yours also.

#5176 3 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

All my Playfields pre GB are mint like yours also.

really? Even Star Trek and Metalica? I have both and they are just as bad as GB...

Neil.

#5177 3 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

really? Even Star Trek and Metalica? I have both and they are just as bad as GB...
Neil.

Yip. mine are 2013 builds

Are yours after 2015?

#5178 3 years ago

MET is and its just as bad as GB - need to check Star Trek.

#5179 3 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

MET is and its just as bad as GB - need to check Star Trek.

Were they manufactured after 2016? I think most of the major issues started after Stern stopped using Churchill cabinets and playfields for all their supply.

#5180 3 years ago
Quoted from Renegade:

That playfield looks really good after 4k+ plays, better then some we've seen with 400 plays. This looks like a playfield made with no art around posts. After that change was made did Stern also start making playfields with slightly less clear coat applied? It seems like there are some reports that less clear is better in some cases.

#5181 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

That playfield looks really good after 4k+ plays, better then some we've seen with 400 plays. This looks like a playfield made with no art around posts. After that change was made did Stern also start making playfields with slightly less clear coat applied? It seems like there are some reports that less clear is better in some cases.

JP Pro purchased december 2019 appears to have less clear than the maiden pro purchased one year earlier.

#5182 3 years ago

Well, TNMT should have decent playfields.

Think how much extra time they are having to get fully cured!

#5183 3 years ago

While reviewing some pinball related patents...I came across some text that I thought other owners might see as interesting in regards to playfield damage.

"Specifically, it has been seen that the protective hardcoat that is typically provided to the surface of the playfield becomes damaged at the point(s) where the ball impacts the edges of the shooter groove as the ball is being directed towards the playfield. When the protective hardcoat is damaged in this manner, the integrity of the playfield surface is compromised and a costly repair of the damaged area and/or replacement of the entire playfied are the only known solutions to correct this problem."

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG
#5184 3 years ago

412uc9 (resized).jpg412uc9 (resized).jpg

#5185 3 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

While reviewing some pinball related patents...I came across some text that I thought other owners might see as interesting in regards to playfield damage.
"Specifically, it has been seen that the protective hardcoat that is typically provided to the surface of the playfield becomes damaged at the point(s) where the ball impacts the edges of the shooter groove as the ball is being directed towards the playfield. When the protective hardcoat is damaged in this manner, the integrity of the playfield surface is compromised and a costly repair of the damaged area and/or replacement of the entire playfied are the only known solutions to correct this problem."
[quoted image]

but isn't this for a patent on a protector rather than a playfield coating

#5186 3 years ago

Maybe Covid will force Gary to retire and Stern can hire someone with longterm vision.

#5187 3 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

but isn't this for a patent on a protector rather than a playfield coating

Yes rails above the shooter groove.

#5188 3 years ago

Hello,
I’m curious if anybody knows where to look for repair ideas or kits for pooling around posts? I knew there were kits out there, but I didn’t know where. Also looking for ideas on how to repair the pooling potentially without a kit? Thank you.

#5189 3 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Hello,
I’m curious if anybody knows where to look for repair ideas or kits for pooling around posts? I knew there were kits out there, but I didn’t know where. Also looking for ideas on how to repair the pooling potentially without a kit? Thank you.

Repaired Many and not a single issue since. Good luck.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/diy-playfield-post-repair-and-chip-proofing-how-to-all-brands

#5190 3 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Hello,

Gotta get yer playfield iron out, son.

#5191 3 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Hello,

You can buy a vinyl/leather repair kit. All you need from it is the metal stamp. It’s the perfect size. Heat it with a torch or other heat source and follow what Yelobird suggests. It’s a 100% and permanent fix.

3M 08579 Leather & Vinyl Repair Kit https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0058WXNOK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_ZFsVEbW13NZVN

#5192 3 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Maybe Covid will force Gary to retire and Stern can hire someone with longterm vision.

We can only hope.

#5193 3 years ago

Guess it is time for me to eat some crow. I've been a long time supporter of Stern and their games. Local's call me a Stern snob as that is basically all I buy now with the exception of an EM here or there. I've bought 8 NIB (9 with the one I've paid for but haven't received since Jan) and I think I've finally hit my limit as well. My DeadPool has been a nightmare from the start. I've had to replace so much stuff on my 240 games played machine it's ridiculous. Most recent was the CPU. I have 3 spots on my game that were defective that have worn to the wood in one spot already and the other two have worn past the clear and started to get to the art already. My distributor (who's been great) has helped every step of the way but the replacement PF I just got.... I just can't spend the time to put it in as I planned. I've never seen a brand new PF where all of the inserts are ABOVE the rest of the PF. That's frustrating enough minus the grain making it look like the clear was brushed on with a 99 cent Wal-Mart paint brush. I just can't support them anymore which is hard for me to say since there are games I still want to buy

Couple of pics with my crappy camera phone. You don't need the light to see the issues in person but to get my phone to focus I had to get some glare on them. Any ambient light (like the GI of a pinball machine) brings these issue out very clearly. I know there are worst things but this feels silly to me for a brand new PF. I can't help but think that after a couple thousand games those inserts will start to look like the fish of an old bad Fishtales PF.

First picture - shows the grain and clear issues. Also shows the insert which looks like the clear just settled. If that was the issue I could live with it (not be happy but live with it), but it's actually above the PF.

Second picture - Looking at DeadPool's eyes, hopefully this shows how all the inserts look in the game and how they are raised.

This PF was stamped as December 19 and also has a CV stamp on it. Guessing the CV is whom either QCed it or made it.

dp (resized).jpgdp (resized).jpgdp2 (resized).jpgdp2 (resized).jpg
#5194 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Guess it is time for me to eat some crow. I've been a long time supporter of Stern and their games. Local's call me a Stern snob as that is basically all I buy now with the exception of an EM here or there. I've bought 8 NIB (9 with the one I've paid for but haven't received since Jan) and I think I've finally hit my limit as well. My DeadPool has been a nightmare from the start. I've had to replace so much stuff on my 240 games played machine it's ridiculous. Most recent was the CPU. I have 3 spots on my game that were defective that have worn to the wood in one spot already and the other two have worn past the clear and started to get to the art already. My distributor (who's been great) has helped every step of the way but the replacement PF I just got.... I just can't spend the time to put it in as I planned. I've never seen a brand new PF where all of the inserts are ABOVE the rest of the PF. That's frustrating enough minus the grain making it look like the clear was brushed on with a 99 cent Wal-Mart paint brush. I just can't support them anymore which is hard for me to say since there are games I still want to buy
Couple of pics with my crappy camera phone. You don't need the light to see the issues in person but to get my phone to focus I had to get some glare on them. Any ambient light (like the GI of a pinball machine) brings these issue out very clearly. I know there are worst things but this feels silly to me for a brand new PF. I can't help but think that after a couple thousand games those inserts will start to look like the fish of an old bad Fishtales PF.
First picture - shows the grain and clear issues. Also shows the insert which looks like the clear just settled. If that was the issue I could live with it (not be happy but live with it), but it's actually above the PF.
Second picture - Looking at DeadPool's eyes, hopefully this shows how all the inserts look in the game and how they are raised.
This PF was stamped as December 19 and also has a CV stamp on it. Guessing the CV is whom either QCed it or made it.[quoted image][quoted image]

As you say, it's the "sum" of all the BS that hurts. Cheap Spike components (CPU, node boards, fans, power supplies), shoddy craftsmanship on the PF's, and small stuff like coil stops that break after 100 plays. When I open the hood on my LOTR (Whitestar) and TRON (SAM), it reminds me of how solid these Stern platforms were. Worst of all, if the cheap CPU dies and you aren't under warranty, it's far from cheap! https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/boards/stern-boards/stern-spike-ii-spike-2-60hz-cpu-node-board-for-pinball-machine-509-1003-01/

$879 for a CPU board that likely costs Stern $80-$100...now that's markup!

#5195 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

This PF was stamped as December 19 and also has a CV stamp on it. Guessing the CV is whom either QCed it or made it.[quoted image][quoted image]

Unfortunately, welcome to this club. There are quite a few of us long term Stern supporters that are not quite there any more. The games are absolutely the best of all time, playfields are the worst ever. Pooling, chipping crazed inserts raised and sunken inserts and the list of issues is like the excuses.. long and BS.

Wait until it happens three or four games and see how you feel then.

#5196 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I'm sorry to hear you have had all those issues with your game. I'm waiting for someone to chime in and say "well I've never had any issues". That's the problem with the Stern quality lottery, some are lucky and others are not as your experience shows.

At today's NIB prices no one should have to play the playfield, parts, and build quality lottery. There's no excuse other then greed for any manufacturer to not make their products at the same level of quality or higher then those made years ago.

#5197 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I'm sorry to hear you have had all those issues with your game. I'm waiting for someone to chime in and say "well I've never had any issues". That's the problem with the Stern quality lottery, some are lucky and others are not as your experience shows.
At today's NIB prices no one should have to play the playfield, parts, and build quality lottery. There's no excuse other then greed for any manufacturer to not make their products at the same level of quality or higher then those made years ago.

Typically those that don’t have issues don’t report anything. I have a new JP inspected 4/20/2020 and so far so good. Went over with a coat of wax looking for all of the reported pooling and ramp alignments. Only 350 plays. Maybe a sign of better QC/attention to detail?

#5198 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I have a Elvira premium, stranger things premium and Jurassic park premium. All of them have been rock solid. No issues.

#5199 3 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I have a Elvira premium, stranger things premium and Jurassic park premium. All of them have been rock solid. No issues.

tenor (2).giftenor (2).gif

#5200 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

By using less clear it now shows raised inserts!

Wood grain is unfortunately to common on these games along with soft wood. And just looks worse again with thin clear coat.

I like Stern games, owned many of the new ones, but starting with canceling my JPLE I have been holding tight.

Waiting to see how this plays out for Stern.

You are not alone here.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop
Backbox
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk
Other
6,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, FL
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs
Other
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
15,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Cruz, CA
$ 75.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com
Backbox
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 9,207 posts in this topic. You are on page 104 of 185.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/continued-playfield-issues-with-jjp-and-stern/page/104?hl=leonspinkx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.