(Topic ID: 51592)

Contest: What are your buying rituals and routines? Win free crap for answering!

By jar155

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    IMG_0091.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eskaybee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 10 years ago

For nib:
    I open the box and start flailing like a 5 year old boy on Xmas morning, leaving cut up pieces of boxes, cardboard, styrofoam, & paper all around the house! and in the center of the living room, through all the madness of rubble, stands the machine; which has a self omitting light hue glowing from its stature. I inspect and wipe down the game as my hands tremble with emotion and anticipation. I take one whiff inside the cabinet, install the balls, plug er in, and camp out with a pillow and blanket playing excessively night and day using only the empty shipping box as my bed. Coffee pot after coffee pot, mug after mug, playing the game in a complete and utter pinball frenzy until the inevitable end....where, in all its glory, I finally pass out; only to be awaken by a woman with an estranged look, holding a baby, and jingling my car keys, "time to go to work."

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eskaybee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/contest-what-are-your-buying-rituals-and-routines-win-free-crap-for-answering?tu=eskaybee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.